Xpyke Posted September 23, 2015 Posted September 23, 2015 With this new version + going to qasmoke as chajapa suggested it's finally showing, thanks for all the help guys!thats not how you do testings....now i dont know if its new version or that testcell anyway new version up, i've probably fixed everything ive found Sorry about that... But RapidWaterOver is still having problems, maybe he could help more than I could.
chajapa Posted September 23, 2015 Posted September 23, 2015 Not seeing new version... And, Ed, that test cell is nothing special. It's just a small cell and uses fewer resources (no npcs using big textures, etc). I have a fresh-out-of-Helgen save that I use and it almost always has the "no MCM for MME" problem. It always works if I just change cells and wait a bit without doing the test cell thing, but if a new version loads right in to THAT save, then I'd say you fixed it. But I don't think there was anything WRONG with it before.
IronRose Posted September 23, 2015 Posted September 23, 2015 Another thing you can try for getting MCM menus to appear again is to use the Jaxonz MCM Kicker mod. It forces a re-detection of all MCM menus. It's not normally necessary to have in your load order, but if you're having MCM menu issues, enabling it before launch can often get the missing menus to reappear. Then save, exit, and disable the Jaxonz mod.
reibushido Posted September 23, 2015 Posted September 23, 2015 All I've done for the recent version (not the patch/hotfix posted on the last page) is; Load up my save/new game. (All mods that I plan to use are already installed.) Start up the mods that require manual start such as SexLab 1.60, Defeat, PSQ, and/or SLEN. But only SexLab would be mandatory for MME in this case. After that, I can tweak some of the 'interdependent' mods such as Beeing Female and several others, but note that C.A.N.S. is not actually active/available in Beeing Female at this point. Then finish up with the other mods that aren't auto start later in my game or must be done afterwards (Such as Disparity which I prefer to not do until I am settled in the game.) Save and then load that save, this can be done right away if you like. Upon the reload, SL Hormones adds its spells, Estrus Chaurus activates, C.A.N.S. finally takes hold, and after setting these up, MME finally loads into MCM. Now this is obviously a script heavy load I'm running here, and still there is no need for a patch, test cell, save to desktop, or even installing the mod afterwards. And my 1gig 5+ year old graphics card says I'm not anywhere near top of the line with a beastly computer, so this is not a stable setup for a long term game, especially for me. Did this just to show that it's not always about script lag, some mods just like to follow their own 'order of operations', and are patient to wait till everyone is settled before making their own move to center stage. For the tl;dr types: #1 Load game with everything installed #2 Start up SexLab 1.60 #3 Save your game. #4 Load that save. #5 Go into any MCM menu #6 MME starts up a few seconds after leaving all the menus. My 2¢ on this MCM issue everyone seems to be having. Ymmv.
wookiee27 Posted September 24, 2015 Posted September 24, 2015 After installing the mod and loading the game the MCM menu didn't show. After a quicksave/quickload it registered the menu and is good to go.
kakashimega009 Posted September 24, 2015 Posted September 24, 2015 Xpyke ,chajapa,Ed86 thanks all you guys it finally show on mcm menu , RapidWaterOver, you shouls try this form chajapa, go to qasomke cell , save by comand , quit game and load to that cell ( you save by comand) wait and work , i wait 10minute Oh i fogot use ed86 new ver not ver 14/9 well mcm was show up but the mod not working , i dont see any milk pump all pugin was false except zaz animation pack
Crooltool Posted September 24, 2015 Posted September 24, 2015 I fought with the no MCM issue on a new game most of last night and a few hour this morning, using Mod ORganizer. <note: I use LAL to start even if I doing the vanilla start> First started game with all sexlab and beeing female mods disabled except for sexlab 1.60hotfix2.. enabled sexlab and let it do its thing. Save, enable NSAP and MME, restart wait till menus appear, usually 1 to 2 min <i use the jaxonsMCMKicker> save, enable all other mods but the beeing female addon for animal babies, restart, let mcmkicker do its thing <usually nor really needed, save, enable the beeing female addon, and let it add all its stuff, then continue as normal. Yes with the mods coming out, there seems to be a lot going on at the start of a game. and by starting a little at a time, and starting "problem mods" <ones who's MCMs have issues showing up for whatever reason> early in the process seems to be helping <tho Estrus Charus+ usually takes one or 2 restarts before its mcm starts regardless>
aspirine2 Posted September 24, 2015 Posted September 24, 2015 i tried searching the threads ...is there a bodyslide convert to the milk leak effect??
chajapa Posted September 24, 2015 Posted September 24, 2015 i tried searching the threads ...is there a bodyslide convert to the milk leak effect?? Nope. The particle effects are not slide able. Something to do with how they attach to the body.
DrRocket123 Posted September 25, 2015 Posted September 25, 2015 First, I want to thank you for this most awesome mod, I am thoroughly enjoying it. I have now ran several characters thru and really enjoying this mod, the last one I made the mod is working just fine with the exception that she is not experiencing boobgasms, she is almost level 2 milkmaid, so I either she is very unlucky or something is off; is there a place where I can set the chance of her having a boobgasm? Thank you I actually re-did the arousal settings to keep them from rising too fast, after re-adjusting them so she could have higher than a level 70 arousal, she had her first boobgasm, not sure what the exact level of arousal is needed to trigger a boobgasm chance Any info is greatly appreciated
DbleMinded Posted September 25, 2015 Posted September 25, 2015 Milk slaves are mentioned in the mod but I can find no details. What are the differences between a milk maid and a milk slave? I played around with this mod a few weeks ago but found no way to actually make a milk slave other than the mcm spell. Is there an actual difference between the two? Having a milk farm where several slaves are locked into milk pumps is sort of what I had in mind. I was also sort of hoping this would work well with Paradise Halls but the slaves of Paradise Halls won't remain in the pumps like a follower will. Anyway, I'm primarily looking for info on milk slaves and how they are made and what can be done with them. I enjoyed the mod but ultimately found the debuffs too annoying. I WANTED my character to get to the point where she was leaking, but the debuffs made that too much of a hassle. By the time my character got to the 3rd level of milk maid she was so debilitated even at half full it made combat almost impossible. My advise would be to tone down the debuffs. If I can carry some three to five hundred pounds of junk I don't really think a few pounds of milk are really going to make that much difference unless I've already reached the maximum amount of weight I can carry.
Ed86 Posted September 25, 2015 Author Posted September 25, 2015 First, I want to thank you for this most awesome mod, I am thoroughly enjoying it. I have now ran several characters thru and really enjoying this mod, the last one I made the mod is working just fine with the exception that she is not experiencing boobgasms, she is almost level 2 milkmaid, so I either she is very unlucky or something is off; is there a place where I can set the chance of her having a boobgasm? Thank you I actually re-did the arousal settings to keep them from rising too fast, after re-adjusting them so she could have higher than a level 70 arousal, she had her first boobgasm, not sure what the exact level of arousal is needed to trigger a boobgasm chance Any info is greatly appreciated no, its 100% 98+ Milk slaves are mentioned in the mod but I can find no details. What are the differences between a milk maid and a milk slave? I played around with this mod a few weeks ago but found no way to actually make a milk slave other than the mcm spell. Is there an actual difference between the two? Having a milk farm where several slaves are locked into milk pumps is sort of what I had in mind. I was also sort of hoping this would work well with Paradise Halls but the slaves of Paradise Halls won't remain in the pumps like a follower will. Anyway, I'm primarily looking for info on milk slaves and how they are made and what can be done with them. I enjoyed the mod but ultimately found the debuffs too annoying. I WANTED my character to get to the point where she was leaking, but the debuffs made that too much of a hassle. By the time my character got to the 3rd level of milk maid she was so debilitated even at half full it made combat almost impossible. My advise would be to tone down the debuffs. If I can carry some three to five hundred pounds of junk I don't really think a few pounds of milk are really going to make that much difference unless I've already reached the maximum amount of weight I can carry. few pages back it was explained, slaves dont stop lactating well maybe its bcuz you and not supposed to make milkslaves there are no farms, you are free to make one as said in OP, followers should have normal ai, if slaves PH dont stay in pumps, its PH problem debuffs are supposed to be annoying, i wounder how would you fight with 4+ liters of milk in your chest? you cant carry 5 hundred pounds of junk unless you are dragonborn, then 100 additional pounds of milk is nothing right? since you are probably unaware, you can change/disable debuffs in mcm
DbleMinded Posted September 25, 2015 Posted September 25, 2015 Milk slaves are mentioned in the mod but I can find no details. What are the differences between a milk maid and a milk slave? I played around with this mod a few weeks ago but found no way to actually make a milk slave other than the mcm spell. Is there an actual difference between the two? Having a milk farm where several slaves are locked into milk pumps is sort of what I had in mind. I was also sort of hoping this would work well with Paradise Halls but the slaves of Paradise Halls won't remain in the pumps like a follower will. Anyway, I'm primarily looking for info on milk slaves and how they are made and what can be done with them. I enjoyed the mod but ultimately found the debuffs too annoying. I WANTED my character to get to the point where she was leaking, but the debuffs made that too much of a hassle. By the time my character got to the 3rd level of milk maid she was so debilitated even at half full it made combat almost impossible. My advise would be to tone down the debuffs. If I can carry some three to five hundred pounds of junk I don't really think a few pounds of milk are really going to make that much difference unless I've already reached the maximum amount of weight I can carry. few pages back it was explained, slaves dont stop lactatingwell maybe its bcuz you and not supposed to make milkslaves there are no farms, you are free to make one as said in OP, followers should have normal ai, if slaves PH dont stay in pumps, its PH problem debuffs are supposed to be annoying, i wounder how would you fight with 4+ liters of milk in your chest? you cant carry 5 hundred pounds of junk unless you are dragonborn, then 100 additional pounds of milk is nothing right? since you are probably unaware, you can change/disable debuffs in mcm I'm sorry, this sentence confused me: "well maybe its bcuz you and not supposed to make milkslaves". Are you saying I'm not supposed to be making milk slaves? If that is the case then why have the option? In fact I would love to see you expand on this particular aspect by creating an ability to make milk slaves from npc's that are not followers. In regards to followers you turn into milk slaves, will they remain in the milk pumps indefinitely if you put them there and then leave? Yeah, I kind of figured the problem was with PH on that end. PH slaves aren't actually followers and cause problems from time to time because of it, especially with sexlab related mods. I'm not saying you shouldn't have debuffs at all, I'm only suggesting you tone them down. No it's not exactly realistic to not have problems carrying around an extra 100 pounds of milk, but it's not exactly realistic to have breasts that carry that much milk in the first place either. Thank you for responding. I really apprecaite it when a modder takes the time to answer questions from those of us who use their mods.
Ed86 Posted September 25, 2015 Author Posted September 25, 2015 I'm sorry, this sentence confused me: "well maybe its bcuz you and not supposed to make milkslaves". Are you saying I'm not supposed to be making milk slaves? If that is the case then why have the option? In fact I would love to see you expand on this particular aspect by creating an ability to make milk slaves from npc's that are not followers. In regards to followers you turn into milk slaves, will they remain in the milk pumps indefinitely if you put them there and then leave? Yeah, I kind of figured the problem was with PH on that end. PH slaves aren't actually followers and cause problems from time to time because of it, especially with sexlab related mods. I'm not saying you shouldn't have debuffs at all, I'm only suggesting you tone them down. No it's not exactly realistic to not have problems carrying around an extra 100 pounds of milk, but it's not exactly realistic to have breasts that carry that much milk in the first place either. Thank you for responding. I really apprecaite it when a modder takes the time to answer questions from those of us who use their mods. milkslaves are supposed to be used by other mods like PH, but since there are no such mods ppl use it as it is not sure if there is a way to differ npc's some followers migh have custom behavior and might not be recognized as followers i think all npcs sit in a pump until told otherwise well i like it the way it is, and changing 24 spells with 5+ effects each is a pain in ass, so it wont happen, you are free to try if you have few spare hours
zloiiojik Posted September 25, 2015 Posted September 25, 2015 Ive got a very weird thing happening, well, not that wierd but still. The milking cuirass and the machines are producing way too many bottles of milk. Like my girl has only like 2 or three points generated and when I milk her the machine and cuiras produces 30+ milk bottles. Is it normal and if it is not, is there a way to tune the numbers down to match, like 1 point generated equals 1 bottle?
Ed86 Posted September 26, 2015 Author Posted September 26, 2015 Ive got a very weird thing happening, well, not that wierd but still. The milking cuirass and the machines are producing way too many bottles of milk. Like my girl has only like 2 or three points generated and when I milk her the machine and cuiras produces 30+ milk bottles. Is it normal and if it is not, is there a way to tune the numbers down to match, like 1 point generated equals 1 bottle?you probably were milking her during adventures and all milk went to container, after you used milkpump, all milk was given 2u
Ed86 Posted September 26, 2015 Author Posted September 26, 2015 try might be broken, it should at least load =) so........... does that fix mod not working?
zloiiojik Posted September 26, 2015 Posted September 26, 2015 Ive got a very weird thing happening, well, not that wierd but still. The milking cuirass and the machines are producing way too many bottles of milk. Like my girl has only like 2 or three points generated and when I milk her the machine and cuiras produces 30+ milk bottles. Is it normal and if it is not, is there a way to tune the numbers down to match, like 1 point generated equals 1 bottle?you probably were milking her during adventures and all milk went to container, after you used milkpump, all milk was given But i had that happen multiple times in a row...my girl was milked 102 times at this point, most of that was indeed manual milking without cuirass or machine. Each time she is milked she gets 30-40 bottles. So she will keep getting that many bottles untill all those warehouses of milk stored in container run out?
Moon50387 Posted September 26, 2015 Posted September 26, 2015 So I installed every bit of thing needed and followed the steps but I'm still missing the milking machine texture, which is quite annoying, any ideas on how to fix this?(the whole thing is purple and I can't upload a thing to show you)
reibushido Posted September 27, 2015 Posted September 27, 2015 So I installed every bit of thing needed and followed the steps but I'm still missing the milking machine texture, which is quite annoying, any ideas on how to fix this?(the whole thing is purple and I can't upload a thing to show you) The purple milk machine is due to not having the texture pack with Zaz Animations. Check to make sure you got that as well, its one of 3 files you need, animations, patch, and textures.
iamknotsatisfied Posted September 27, 2015 Posted September 27, 2015 Im not getting the milk curaiss to work. the milk pump is working fine but the milk curaiss is not doing anything. i euipped it for almost 5 min yet nothing. pls help
Moon50387 Posted September 27, 2015 Posted September 27, 2015 So I installed every bit of thing needed and followed the steps but I'm still missing the milking machine texture, which is quite annoying, any ideas on how to fix this?(the whole thing is purple and I can't upload a thing to show you) The purple milk machine is due to not having the texture pack with Zaz Animations. Check to make sure you got that as well, its one of 3 files you need, animations, patch, and textures. I'll try installing the textures again. Thanks a lot though . So I installed every bit of thing needed and followed the steps but I'm still missing the milking machine texture, which is quite annoying, any ideas on how to fix this?(the whole thing is purple and I can't upload a thing to show you) The purple milk machine is due to not having the texture pack with Zaz Animations. Check to make sure you got that as well, its one of 3 files you need, animations, patch, and textures. I'll try installing the textures again. Thanks a lot though .
Pyramid13 Posted September 27, 2015 Posted September 27, 2015 i have a problem. The milks mod doesn´t appear at configuration mod ingame.
Guest vladimire159 Posted September 28, 2015 Posted September 28, 2015 I have a minor problem, I would like to be able to have my milkmaids use the milking machine, and by making them a follower i can order them to use it. Unfortunately the "do this" icon remains even after she begins using it, and i am unable to interact with anything without first exiting out of the "do this" command and thus causing her to stop using the milking machine. Does anyone know of a way for me to order my milkmaid to indefinitely use a milking machine? (even better if they are still using it even after I have left and returned)
chajapa Posted September 28, 2015 Posted September 28, 2015 I have a minor problem, I would like to be able to have my milkmaids use the milking machine, and by making them a follower i can order them to use it. Unfortunately the "do this" icon remains even after she begins using it, and i am unable to interact with anything without first exiting out of the "do this" command and thus causing her to stop using the milking machine. Does anyone know of a way for me to order my milkmaid to indefinitely use a milking machine? (even better if they are still using it even after I have left and returned) How are you making them a follower? Vanilla followers will stay in the machine after you tab out of the "do this" dialogue. EFF followers will stay in the machine. MANY other follower overhauls will not keep them in the machines and some custom followers who are not using the vanilla follower system will not stay in the machines. This is not a Milk Mod issue. It's a follower issue.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now