Ed86 Posted October 17, 2015 Author Posted October 17, 2015 Please - quick question. I may have accidentally mashed a couple of keys on my keyboard, but suddenly my character is having a "Spriggan" moment every five minutes, where I get a pop-up box telling me Spriggan armour is wrapping itself about her, while her totally non-Spriggan armour glows green and she starts squishing her boobs for milk (BTW - great animation - what is the file name for it please?). I have absolutely NOT initiated any Spriggan stuff in this mod, yet this event interrupts my play every few minutes which is really irritating. I can't see how to switch it off in the MCM menu. What is going on? I reset the mod in the hope it will fix it. I'm using the very latest version with all the correct masters and files in place. Help much appreciated. Thanks. Did you add your armor to spriggan armour list in mcm-armor management?
Ed86 Posted October 18, 2015 Author Posted October 18, 2015 I still can't get the MCM menu to show upi guess you could at least try posting papyrus log and tell if its mod not working or only mcm
Nivast Posted October 18, 2015 Posted October 18, 2015 Hi I'm using Paradise Halls and Milk Mod Economy but it seems that a slave can't produce milk or lactacid (I've enslaved a Silver Hand from the Hateful Wenches mod). Milk/lactacid production from Vanilla followers and Nexus mods followers works fine. I have read some replies about PH in this topic but only about their behaviour with the milk pumps. Is there a way to be able to make PH slaves as milk maids ? (tips, console, mcm, ...)
Ed86 Posted October 18, 2015 Author Posted October 18, 2015 Hi I'm using Paradise Halls and Milk Mod Economy but it seems that a slave can't produce milk or lactacid (I've enslaved a Silver Hand from the Hateful Wenches mod). Milk/lactacid production from Vanilla followers and Nexus mods followers works fine. I have read some replies about PH in this topic but only about their behaviour with the milk pumps. Is there a way to be able to make PH slaves as milk maids ? (tips, console, mcm, ...) did you make them milkmaids?
Nivast Posted October 18, 2015 Posted October 18, 2015 Hi I'm using Paradise Halls and Milk Mod Economy but it seems that a slave can't produce milk or lactacid (I've enslaved a Silver Hand from the Hateful Wenches mod). Milk/lactacid production from Vanilla followers and Nexus mods followers works fine. I have read some replies about PH in this topic but only about their behaviour with the milk pumps. Is there a way to be able to make PH slaves as milk maids ? (tips, console, mcm, ...) did you make them milkmaids? I made differents saves before and after making them milkmaids. But yes, when I send a slave to a milk pump, I can choose to make them milkmaids. The only problem is the milk/lactacid production.
Ed86 Posted October 18, 2015 Author Posted October 18, 2015 Hi I'm using Paradise Halls and Milk Mod Economy but it seems that a slave can't produce milk or lactacid (I've enslaved a Silver Hand from the Hateful Wenches mod). Milk/lactacid production from Vanilla followers and Nexus mods followers works fine. I have read some replies about PH in this topic but only about their behaviour with the milk pumps. Is there a way to be able to make PH slaves as milk maids ? (tips, console, mcm, ...) did you make them milkmaids? I made differents saves before and after making them milkmaids. But yes, when I send a slave to a milk pump, I can choose to make them milkmaids. The only problem is the milk/lactacid production. do you have feeding option on?
Bluegunk Posted October 18, 2015 Posted October 18, 2015 Please - quick question. I may have accidentally mashed a couple of keys on my keyboard, but suddenly my character is having a "Spriggan" moment every five minutes, where I get a pop-up box telling me Spriggan armour is wrapping itself about her, while her totally non-Spriggan armour glows green and she starts squishing her boobs for milk (BTW - great animation - what is the file name for it please?). I have absolutely NOT initiated any Spriggan stuff in this mod, yet this event interrupts my play every few minutes which is really irritating. I can't see how to switch it off in the MCM menu. What is going on? I reset the mod in the hope it will fix it. I'm using the very latest version with all the correct masters and files in place. Help much appreciated. Thanks. Did you add your armor to spriggan armour list in mcm-armor management? Hmm - thanks, maybe I did in the Milk Mod MCM parasitic list? I'll double check the main MCM lists, too. As it turns out, my saves became corrupted from this point on. I wonder if my butter-fingered 'button mash' may have initiated the Spriggan Milk-Mod mini-story, followed by me resetting the mod, after which the whole thing blew up. I tracked back to this point and deleted my saves, and have made sure the armour is not in the parasite list, and there is now no Spriggan weirdness. Thanks for your help - it helped me identify a game-killing save corruption! Yay!
Nivast Posted October 18, 2015 Posted October 18, 2015 Hi I'm using Paradise Halls and Milk Mod Economy but it seems that a slave can't produce milk or lactacid (I've enslaved a Silver Hand from the Hateful Wenches mod). Milk/lactacid production from Vanilla followers and Nexus mods followers works fine. I have read some replies about PH in this topic but only about their behaviour with the milk pumps. Is there a way to be able to make PH slaves as milk maids ? (tips, console, mcm, ...) did you make them milkmaids? I made differents saves before and after making them milkmaids. But yes, when I send a slave to a milk pump, I can choose to make them milkmaids. The only problem is the milk/lactacid production. do you have feeding option on? The feeding option was enable. I even toggle the force feeding option today. I restart with a recent save. With the "Ok slave..." (PH), I send the slave to a milking pump (The Dungeon : MME) and click "yes" to made her a milkmaid. In the beginning she made her "bowing" animation but, as soon as she became a milkmaid, she stopped her animantion and dressed herself. I must send my maid a second time to see the milking animation (without feeding or production). After that, and I should have only one maid, I send a vanilla follower to a milk pump. And I made another maid. The console said that she was feeding with lactacid and was doing her milking animation.
Ed86 Posted October 18, 2015 Author Posted October 18, 2015 Hi I'm using Paradise Halls and Milk Mod Economy but it seems that a slave can't produce milk or lactacid (I've enslaved a Silver Hand from the Hateful Wenches mod). Milk/lactacid production from Vanilla followers and Nexus mods followers works fine. I have read some replies about PH in this topic but only about their behaviour with the milk pumps. Is there a way to be able to make PH slaves as milk maids ? (tips, console, mcm, ...) did you make them milkmaids? I made differents saves before and after making them milkmaids. But yes, when I send a slave to a milk pump, I can choose to make them milkmaids. The only problem is the milk/lactacid production. do you have feeding option on? The feeding option was enable. I even toggle the force feeding option today. I restart with a recent save. With the "Ok slave..." (PH), I send the slave to a milking pump (The Dungeon : MME) and click "yes" to made her a milkmaid. In the beginning she made her "bowing" animation but, as soon as she became a milkmaid, she stopped her animantion and dressed herself. I must send my maid a second time to see the milking animation (without feeding or production). After that, and I should have only one maid, I send a vanilla follower to a milk pump. And I made another maid. The console said that she was feeding with lactacid and was doing her milking animation. well i have no idea, does she stand up after redressing? what does mcm debug maid says?
Nivast Posted October 18, 2015 Posted October 18, 2015 Hi I'm using Paradise Halls and Milk Mod Economy but it seems that a slave can't produce milk or lactacid (I've enslaved a Silver Hand from the Hateful Wenches mod). Milk/lactacid production from Vanilla followers and Nexus mods followers works fine. I have read some replies about PH in this topic but only about their behaviour with the milk pumps. Is there a way to be able to make PH slaves as milk maids ? (tips, console, mcm, ...) did you make them milkmaids? I made differents saves before and after making them milkmaids. But yes, when I send a slave to a milk pump, I can choose to make them milkmaids. The only problem is the milk/lactacid production. do you have feeding option on? The feeding option was enable. I even toggle the force feeding option today. I restart with a recent save. With the "Ok slave..." (PH), I send the slave to a milking pump (The Dungeon : MME) and click "yes" to made her a milkmaid. In the beginning she made her "bowing" animation but, as soon as she became a milkmaid, she stopped her animantion and dressed herself. I must send my maid a second time to see the milking animation (without feeding or production). After that, and I should have only one maid, I send a vanilla follower to a milk pump. And I made another maid. The console said that she was feeding with lactacid and was doing her milking animation. well i have no idea, does she stand up after redressing? what does mcm debug maid says? When I sent her to the milk pump, she bowed with her clothes, waited a few seconds, a box allowed me to choose to make her a milk maid, I chose yes, then (in a blink of an eye) she appeared standing with the milking cuirass on the milk pump. 2-3 seconds later, her vanilla clothes were back. The debug maid = list selection : maid real name : silver hand pregnancy : false gender : futa (but she isn't a futa) maid level : 0 times milked : 0 next level : 50 breast base size : 1 breast base modifier : 0 increase per milk : 0 increase per level : 0 breast effective size : 1 lactacid : 0 milk [max=4] : 0 natural milk production per hour : 0 lactacid milk prod per hour : 0.33 lactacid milk prod per poll : 0.33 nipple pain level : 0 reduction per hour : 0.73 reduction per poll : 0.73 container cum/semen : 0 container milk : 0 container lactacid : 0 milking mode : manual is slave : (disable) remove maid : (disable)
Bluegunk Posted October 18, 2015 Posted October 18, 2015 Which animation is that plays when the character is squeezing her boobs for milking? I'd love to know the name. I'd like to identify it so I can hot key it!! Thanks
Ed86 Posted October 18, 2015 Author Posted October 18, 2015 Hi I'm using Paradise Halls and Milk Mod Economy but it seems that a slave can't produce milk or lactacid (I've enslaved a Silver Hand from the Hateful Wenches mod). Milk/lactacid production from Vanilla followers and Nexus mods followers works fine. I have read some replies about PH in this topic but only about their behaviour with the milk pumps. Is there a way to be able to make PH slaves as milk maids ? (tips, console, mcm, ...) did you make them milkmaids? I made differents saves before and after making them milkmaids. But yes, when I send a slave to a milk pump, I can choose to make them milkmaids. The only problem is the milk/lactacid production. do you have feeding option on? The feeding option was enable. I even toggle the force feeding option today. I restart with a recent save. With the "Ok slave..." (PH), I send the slave to a milking pump (The Dungeon : MME) and click "yes" to made her a milkmaid. In the beginning she made her "bowing" animation but, as soon as she became a milkmaid, she stopped her animantion and dressed herself. I must send my maid a second time to see the milking animation (without feeding or production). After that, and I should have only one maid, I send a vanilla follower to a milk pump. And I made another maid. The console said that she was feeding with lactacid and was doing her milking animation. well i have no idea, does she stand up after redressing? what does mcm debug maid says? When I sent her to the milk pump, she bowed with her clothes, waited a few seconds, a box allowed me to choose to make her a milk maid, I chose yes, then (in a blink of an eye) she appeared standing with the milking cuirass on the milk pump. 2-3 seconds later, her vanilla clothes were back. The debug maid = list selection : maid real name : silver hand pregnancy : false gender : futa (but she isn't a futa) maid level : 0 times milked : 0 next level : 50 breast base size : 1 breast base modifier : 0 increase per milk : 0 increase per level : 0 breast effective size : 1 lactacid : 0 milk [max=4] : 0 natural milk production per hour : 0 lactacid milk prod per hour : 0.33 lactacid milk prod per poll : 0.33 nipple pain level : 0 reduction per hour : 0.73 reduction per poll : 0.73 container cum/semen : 0 container milk : 0 container lactacid : 0 milking mode : manual is slave : (disable) remove maid : (disable) well standing sounds like you didnt run fnis, or it can be PAH AI, or maybe you have mod with "shame" effect, then npc tries to cover itself and while unequipping armor and equipping milkcuirass, npc tries to cover and gets interrupted? Which animation is that plays when the character is squeezing her boobs for milking? I'd love to know the name. I'd like to identify it so I can hot key it!! Thanks one of theses ZaZAPCHorFA ZaZAPCHorFB ZaZAPCHorFC
Nivast Posted October 18, 2015 Posted October 18, 2015 well standing sounds like you didnt run fnis, or it can be PAH AI,or maybe you have mod with "shame" effect, then npc tries to cover itself and while unequipping armor and equipping milkcuirass, npc tries to cover and gets interrupted? I realized what the problem of the animation is : It's the Follower Commands. The animation works fine until I quit the Follower Commands mode (wait, attack, pick up, open, activate,etc...). If my slave stopped her animation when I ordered her to became a milkmaid is because the "Do you want to make a new milk maid ?" option appeared and automatically ended the Follower Commands mode. It must be a PAH AI problem. But the milk/lactacid production problem remains.
Ed86 Posted October 18, 2015 Author Posted October 18, 2015 well standing sounds like you didnt run fnis, or it can be PAH AI, or maybe you have mod with "shame" effect, then npc tries to cover itself and while unequipping armor and equipping milkcuirass, npc tries to cover and gets interrupted? I realized what the problem of the animation is : It's the Follower Commands. The animation works fine until I quit the Follower Commands mode (wait, attack, pick up, open, activate,etc...). If my slave stopped her animation when I ordered her to became a milkmaid is because the "Do you want to make a new milk maid ?" option appeared and automatically ended the Follower Commands mode. It must be a PAH AI problem. But the milk/lactacid production problem remains. well since its not pregnant and has no lactacid, it wont produce any milk
ssmith Posted October 18, 2015 Posted October 18, 2015 I have a problem, I installed the latest version, I started a new game .But I menu appears mcm the milk pomp we are like milk, but the menu does not appear mcm, can you help?
Bluegunk Posted October 18, 2015 Posted October 18, 2015 Hi I'm using Paradise Halls and Milk Mod Economy but it seems that a slave can't produce milk or lactacid (I've enslaved a Silver Hand from the Hateful Wenches mod). Milk/lactacid production from Vanilla followers and Nexus mods followers works fine. I have read some replies about PH in this topic but only about their behaviour with the milk pumps. Is there a way to be able to make PH slaves as milk maids ? (tips, console, mcm, ...) did you make them milkmaids? I made differents saves before and after making them milkmaids. But yes, when I send a slave to a milk pump, I can choose to make them milkmaids. The only problem is the milk/lactacid production. do you have feeding option on? The feeding option was enable. I even toggle the force feeding option today. I restart with a recent save. With the "Ok slave..." (PH), I send the slave to a milking pump (The Dungeon : MME) and click "yes" to made her a milkmaid. In the beginning she made her "bowing" animation but, as soon as she became a milkmaid, she stopped her animantion and dressed herself. I must send my maid a second time to see the milking animation (without feeding or production). After that, and I should have only one maid, I send a vanilla follower to a milk pump. And I made another maid. The console said that she was feeding with lactacid and was doing her milking animation. well i have no idea, does she stand up after redressing? what does mcm debug maid says? When I sent her to the milk pump, she bowed with her clothes, waited a few seconds, a box allowed me to choose to make her a milk maid, I chose yes, then (in a blink of an eye) she appeared standing with the milking cuirass on the milk pump. 2-3 seconds later, her vanilla clothes were back. The debug maid = list selection : maid real name : silver hand pregnancy : false gender : futa (but she isn't a futa) maid level : 0 times milked : 0 next level : 50 breast base size : 1 breast base modifier : 0 increase per milk : 0 increase per level : 0 breast effective size : 1 lactacid : 0 milk [max=4] : 0 natural milk production per hour : 0 lactacid milk prod per hour : 0.33 lactacid milk prod per poll : 0.33 nipple pain level : 0 reduction per hour : 0.73 reduction per poll : 0.73 container cum/semen : 0 container milk : 0 container lactacid : 0 milking mode : manual is slave : (disable) remove maid : (disable) well standing sounds like you didnt run fnis, or it can be PAH AI,or maybe you have mod with "shame" effect, then npc tries to cover itself and while unequipping armor and equipping milkcuirass, npc tries to cover and gets interrupted? Which animation is that plays when the character is squeezing her boobs for milking? I'd love to know the name. I'd like to identify it so I can hot key it!! Thanks one of thesesZaZAPCHorFA ZaZAPCHorFB ZaZAPCHorFC Thank you!
Nivast Posted October 18, 2015 Posted October 18, 2015 well standing sounds like you didnt run fnis, or it can be PAH AI, or maybe you have mod with "shame" effect, then npc tries to cover itself and while unequipping armor and equipping milkcuirass, npc tries to cover and gets interrupted? I realized what the problem of the animation is : It's the Follower Commands. The animation works fine until I quit the Follower Commands mode (wait, attack, pick up, open, activate,etc...). If my slave stopped her animation when I ordered her to became a milkmaid is because the "Do you want to make a new milk maid ?" option appeared and automatically ended the Follower Commands mode. It must be a PAH AI problem. But the milk/lactacid production problem remains. well since its not pregnant and has no lactacid, it wont produce any milk My bad. The problem is simple : my first slave is a futa. I made a second try with another slave and everything works with this female slave. With my futa slave (I recently added SOS for females), I had futa semen but no milk. A futa can produce milk ? If yes, how ? I tried to inpregnant her 4 times in a row ; With Soulgem Oven III, it worked (4 gems incubated); With MME, her pregnancy remains false. I even cheated with the debug options which I gave her a lot of lactacid, milk and milk production per hour... It has failed. If no, well... Thanks for everything, my friend ! You da real MVP !
chajapa Posted October 19, 2015 Posted October 19, 2015 MME does not yet detect pregnancy from SGO 3. SGO 3 isn't released yet, so this makes sense.
ssmith Posted October 19, 2015 Posted October 19, 2015 I have a problem, I installed the latest version, I started a new game .But I menu appears mcm the milk pomp we are like milk, but the menu does not appear mcm, can you help? Papyrus.0.log
Guest Posted October 19, 2015 Posted October 19, 2015 I still can't get the MCM menu to show upi guess you could at least try posting papyrus logand tell if its mod not working or only mcm I managed to figure it out for some reason it was either BeeingFemaleTamponAddOn.esp or BFAP v1.3.esp that was causing issues not sure which one but they are both for beeing female but once i turned those off it worked like a charm
ssmith Posted October 19, 2015 Posted October 19, 2015 after 4 hours I managed to solve, Conflicts puppet master.
Ed86 Posted October 19, 2015 Author Posted October 19, 2015 I still can't get the MCM menu to show upi guess you could at least try posting papyrus log and tell if its mod not working or only mcm I managed to figure it out for some reason it was either BeeingFemaleTamponAddOn.esp or BFAP v1.3.esp that was causing issues not sure which one but they are both for beeing female but once i turned those off it worked like a charm might be wrong but i think bfap is for BF v1.4?
Guest Posted October 19, 2015 Posted October 19, 2015 I still can't get the MCM menu to show upi guess you could at least try posting papyrus logand tell if its mod not working or only mcm I managed to figure it out for some reason it was either BeeingFemaleTamponAddOn.esp or BFAP v1.3.esp that was causing issues not sure which one but they are both for beeing female but once i turned those off it worked like a charm might be wrong but i think bfap is for BF v1.4? Alright I figured it out now, bfap 1.3 works with beeing female 2.5 and MME Beeing Female 1.14 Estrus Chaurus Integration Patch is the mod that's actually causing issues with MME and also yeah you're correct this mod works with BFv1.4 which I had no idea lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now