Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does bodyslide 2 support the breast scaling of this mod? It hasn't been scaling for mana tanks even though mme and mana tanks were functioning together normally to some degree, and I haven't gotten far enough in my new game to compare and contrast.

 

BodySlide 2.... I think it's at 2.7g now... can create bodies that scale. Both breast and belly. As long as you have a skeleton that supports it as well (XPMSE 3.13 is what I'm using currently)

 

That being said, any time you have 2 different mods both trying to scale the same body part, you're going to have issues along the way.

Posted

 

Does bodyslide 2 support the breast scaling of this mod? It hasn't been scaling for mana tanks even though mme and mana tanks were functioning together normally to some degree, and I haven't gotten far enough in my new game to compare and contrast.

 

BodySlide 2.... I think it's at 2.7g now... can create bodies that scale. Both breast and belly. As long as you have a skeleton that supports it as well (XPMSE 3.13 is what I'm using currently)

 

That being said, any time you have 2 different mods both trying to scale the same body part, you're going to have issues along the way.

 

thanks for the advice, i'll start a new game and see. also, where can i install the body slide sliders for the milk cuirass? is it inside the seperate file for the armor itself?

Posted

have a weird bug. i have skooma whore installed also for some reason when i get in milking machine i keep using drugs. now this is from the prior one not the update today gonna install i lalter to see if that fixes it.

Posted

so, I installed the latest version, but milkmaids in debug menu still not appears

 

 

q6zxHyF.jpg

 

 

 

(I have two fresh milk maids)

 

 

sJHqNfl.jpg

 

 

 

S.

Posted

so, I installed the latest version, but milkmaids in debug menu still not appears

 

 

q6zxHyF.jpg

 

 

 

(I have two fresh milk maids)

 

 

sJHqNfl.jpg

 

 

 

S.

 

Did you reset the mod?

I haven't tried the new one yet as we're having people over today and they should be arriving any minute.

 

Try resetting the mod.

Try uninstall, clean the save, reinstall.

 

OR.... is your player character male or female?  Doesn't really matter I guess. Just put them in a milk pump and make them a milk maid. Then all the maids show up. :)

Posted

 

so, I installed the latest version, but milkmaids in debug menu still not appears

 

 

q6zxHyF.jpg

 

 

 

(I have two fresh milk maids)

 

 

sJHqNfl.jpg

 

 

 

S.

 

Did you reset the mod?

I haven't tried the new one yet as we're having people over today and they should be arriving any minute.

 

Try resetting the mod.

Try uninstall, clean the save, reinstall.

 

OR.... is your player character male or female?  Doesn't really matter I guess. Just put them in a milk pump and make them a milk maid. Then all the maids show up. :)

 

 

my pg is a male, and have 2 milk maids.

I tried to resetting mod, nothing happened.

I tried to reinstall mod after clean save.. nothing, maid name in debug menu does not appear.

 

edit: I made my male PG "Milk Maid" (LOL :D ), and now the maids name it appears in MCM..

Posted

have a weird bug. i have skooma whore installed also for some reason when i get in milking machine i keep using drugs. now this is from the prior one not the update today gonna install i lalter to see if that fixes it.

Your being fed Lactacid, Lactacid is a drug, you get drugged, life is pain or a rainbow and you are unicorn

 

so, I installed the latest version, but milkmaids in debug menu still not appears

 

 

q6zxHyF.jpg

 

 

 

(I have two fresh milk maids)

 

 

sJHqNfl.jpg

 

 

 

S.

buut that was fixed....

post-388097-0-42344100-1441566800_thumb.jpg

Posted

 

have a weird bug. i have skooma whore installed also for some reason when i get in milking machine i keep using drugs. now this is from the prior one not the update today gonna install i lalter to see if that fixes it.

Your being fed Lactacid, Lactacid is a drug, you get drugged, life is pain or a rainbow and you are unicorn

 

so, I installed the latest version, but milkmaids in debug menu still not appears

 

 

q6zxHyF.jpg

 

 

 

(I have two fresh milk maids)

 

 

sJHqNfl.jpg

 

 

 

S.

buut that was fixed....

 

 

Ed,

my current character is a male.. It has something to do?

I entering my male PG inside the pump.. become "milk Maid" and now the name of the other maids appear in debug list.

strange.

 

 

 

6eiSXt5.jpgjgNCWWg.jpg

 

 

Posted (edited)

 

 

have a weird bug. i have skooma whore installed also for some reason when i get in milking machine i keep using drugs. now this is from the prior one not the update today gonna install i lalter to see if that fixes it.

Your being fed Lactacid, Lactacid is a drug, you get drugged, life is pain or a rainbow and you are unicorn

 

so, I installed the latest version, but milkmaids in debug menu still not appears

 

 

q6zxHyF.jpg

 

 

 

(I have two fresh milk maids)

 

 

sJHqNfl.jpg

 

 

 

S.

buut that was fixed....

Ed,

my current character is a male.. It has something to do?

I entering my male PG inside the pump.. become "milk Maid" and now the name of the other maids appear in debug list.

strange.

 

 

 

6eiSXt5.jpgjgNCWWg.jpg

 

Update to latest version and\or go to savetool and delete milkmcm

Uh nvm looks like I forgot to update mcm scrips, it was either bad weather with head ache or reptiloids or both xD

Will update in 10 hours

Edited by Ed86
Posted

 

 

 

 

have a weird bug. i have skooma whore installed also for some reason when i get in milking machine i keep using drugs. now this is from the prior one not the update today gonna install i lalter to see if that fixes it.

Your being fed Lactacid, Lactacid is a drug, you get drugged, life is pain or a rainbow and you are unicorn

 

so, I installed the latest version, but milkmaids in debug menu still not appears

 

 

q6zxHyF.jpg

 

 

 

(I have two fresh milk maids)

 

 

sJHqNfl.jpg

 

 

 

S.

buut that was fixed....
Ed,

my current character is a male.. It has something to do?

I entering my male PG inside the pump.. become "milk Maid" and now the name of the other maids appear in debug list.

strange.

 

 

 

6eiSXt5.jpgjgNCWWg.jpg

 

 

 

 

Update to latest version and\or go to savetool and delete milkmcm

Uh nvm looks like I forgot to update mcm scrips, it was either bad weather with head ache or reptiloids or both xD

Will update in 10 hours

 

 

:lol:  :D  :P

 

edit: ok, the new version works great.

the debug menu and maids name is diplayed correctly.. and not need to refresh the page anymore to see actual "maid-name" values!

 

bravo! clap_hands.gif

 

S.

 

Posted

Hi,

can you help me please?

 

I have since the last Version from the last month no MCM-Menu.

I have tried this order in the Console: setstage SKI_ConfigManager Instance 1, but nothing happens.

Posted

A question or suggestion.

Is it possible to make MME understand, this is a mobile milker myself or do i have to hope ed will make it compatible?

 

Mod:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2167-angeli-devious-expansion/

It has a milker "armor" that is recognized as a DD chastity bra.

The milker is not equiped on a armor slot, so I can't assign it in MCM.

 

Is there any way to turn off the 'chastity bra disables milking' bit?

 

The Angeli Devious Expansion bit does seem to have a few problems, though; its Ancient Milker Device turns invisible a fair amount of the time, and the associated spells look a tad odd.

Posted

 

A question or suggestion.

Is it possible to make MME understand, this is a mobile milker myself or do i have to hope ed will make it compatible?

 

Mod:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2167-angeli-devious-expansion/

It has a milker "armor" that is recognized as a DD chastity bra.

The milker is not equiped on a armor slot, so I can't assign it in MCM.

 

Is there any way to turn off the 'chastity bra disables milking' bit?

 

The Angeli Devious Expansion bit does seem to have a few problems, though; its Ancient Milker Device turns invisible a fair amount of the time, and the associated spells look a tad odd.

 

no

 

what does Angeli Devious Expansion have to do with Milk Mod Economy? i put Ancient Milker Device on and milking works, i dont see any problems

Posted

 

have a weird bug. i have skooma whore installed also for some reason when i get in milking machine i keep using drugs. now this is from the prior one not the update today gonna install i lalter to see if that fixes it.

Your being fed Lactacid, Lactacid is a drug, you get drugged, life is pain or a rainbow and you are unicorn 

 

 

Having Issues with this change myself as I use this mod, Skooma Whore and Being Female iv got in the state that I get knocked up so become a Milk maid but then being fed lactacid over so many milkings will kill my unborn baby if I don't cheet and heal it :(

Posted

 

 

have a weird bug. i have skooma whore installed also for some reason when i get in milking machine i keep using drugs. now this is from the prior one not the update today gonna install i lalter to see if that fixes it.

Your being fed Lactacid, Lactacid is a drug, you get drugged, life is pain or a rainbow and you are unicorn

Having Issues with this change myself as I use this mod, Skooma Whore and Being Female iv got in the state that I get knocked up so become a Milk maid but then being fed lactacid over so many milkings will kill my unborn baby if I don't cheet and heal it :(

Well.. .you know... you could go to mcm menu and disable feeding... And don't use drugs and craft some kind of healing for BF

Posted

excuse me, sorry to be a bother, but how do i find and install the bodyslide sliders for the milking cuirass? is it in the download file for the cuirass itself?

It is included in main mod file, you can install it during mod installation progress, you would know that if....ah I'll stop while I'm still nice xD

Posted

excuse me, sorry to be a bother, but how do i find and install the bodyslide sliders for the milking cuirass? is it in the download file for the cuirass itself?

 

the compressed file is packaged to be used with a Mod Manager.

if you use Mod Organizer, select during installation the extra component (optional)

cCLl86K.png

 

simple. ;)

 

 

bye!

 

S.

 

(I'm a the last boy scout, Ed.. :D )

Posted

 

excuse me, sorry to be a bother, but how do i find and install the bodyslide sliders for the milking cuirass? is it in the download file for the cuirass itself?

It is included in main mod file, you can install it during mod installation progress, you would know that if....ah I'll stop while I'm still nice xD

 

 

 

 

excuse me, sorry to be a bother, but how do i find and install the bodyslide sliders for the milking cuirass? is it in the download file for the cuirass itself?

 

the compressed file is packaged to be used with a Mod Manager.

if you use Mod Organizer, select during installation the extra component (optional)

cCLl86K.png

 

simple. ;)

 

 

bye!

 

S.

 

(I'm a the last boy scout, Ed.. :D )

 

I am an idiot and just found out that the menu was scroll-able, sorry for wasting your time everyone, thank you for your help

Posted

 

 

 

 

excuse me, sorry to be a bother, but how do i find and install the bodyslide sliders for the milking cuirass? is it in the download file for the cuirass itself?

It is included in main mod file, you can install it during mod installation progress, you would know that if....ah I'll stop while I'm still nice xD

 

 

 

 

excuse me, sorry to be a bother, but how do i find and install the bodyslide sliders for the milking cuirass? is it in the download file for the cuirass itself?

 

the compressed file is packaged to be used with a Mod Manager.

if you use Mod Organizer, select during installation the extra component (optional)

cCLl86K.png

 

simple. ;)

 

 

bye!

 

S.

 

(I'm a the last boy scout, Ed.. :D )

 

 

 

 

I am an idiot and just found out that the menu was scroll-able, sorry for wasting your time everyone, thank you for your help

 

 

:P

I confess a secret: it happened to me sometimes (during installation)

eheheh!

 

S.

Posted

Heyo. Sexlab 1.6 is out. Should this version be compatible? I'm doing testing now.

 

Edit: Nope, won't boot up on start. Just thought I should let you know that the official 1.6 is out, and not just 'release candidate 2' in a buried thread, the official download has changed.

 

c: Thank you for all your hard work, I know updating mods is hard. 0-0

Posted

Heyo. Sexlab 1.6 is out. Should this version be compatible? I'm doing testing now.

 

Edit: Nope, won't boot up on start. Just thought I should let you know that the official 1.6 is out, and not just 'release candidate 2' in a buried thread, the official download has changed.

 

c: Thank you for all your hard work, I know updating mods is hard. 0-0

 

I'm using Milk Mod with 1.60. It works fine.

 

Won't boot up on start?

When you get to the menu screen, instead of hitting "Load", do this:

 

go to console ( usually "~" key )

 

coc qasmoke

 

That will take you to a small test cell.

Once you are in that cell... you don't even have to wait for stuff to finish notifying... hit Escape to get to the menu and load your save.

 

Normally, I do this when I install a mod and have an issue booting the first time. After that first time you shouldn't have to do this again (until you install another mod that stops you from booting)

Posted

 

Heyo. Sexlab 1.6 is out. Should this version be compatible? I'm doing testing now.

 

Edit: Nope, won't boot up on start. Just thought I should let you know that the official 1.6 is out, and not just 'release candidate 2' in a buried thread, the official download has changed.

 

c: Thank you for all your hard work, I know updating mods is hard. 0-0

 

I'm using Milk Mod with 1.60. It works fine.

 

Won't boot up on start?

When you get to the menu screen, instead of hitting "Load", do this:

 

go to console ( usually "~" key )

 

coc qasmoke

 

That will take you to a small test cell.

Once you are in that cell... you don't even have to wait for stuff to finish notifying... hit Escape to get to the menu and load your save.

 

Normally, I do this when I install a mod and have an issue booting the first time. After that first time you shouldn't have to do this again (until you install another mod that stops you from booting)

 

 

Oh no, not that kind of 'won't load on start'. I can be vague as shit sometimes.

 

I mean when you start a new game, none of the Milk Mod scripts run. No 'loading Milk MCM' or whatever, nothing about the economy or being ready to go. In addition, drinking lactacid or enhanced milk doesn't make you a milk maid. You still get the potion effects (like if it has buffs) but no 'would you like to make a milk maid?'

 

The GAME boots fine. MILK MOD does not. I hope that makes more sense... like the mod itself falls apart when trying to interact with sexlab 1.6 *does additional testing*

 

Edit: No MCM either. I think it has something to do with the fact that Sexlab doesn't start itself when you make a new game, and you have to hit 'install' to get it to set up, but I don't know the code of this mod.

Posted

 

 

Heyo. Sexlab 1.6 is out. Should this version be compatible? I'm doing testing now.

 

Edit: Nope, won't boot up on start. Just thought I should let you know that the official 1.6 is out, and not just 'release candidate 2' in a buried thread, the official download has changed.

 

c: Thank you for all your hard work, I know updating mods is hard. 0-0

 

I'm using Milk Mod with 1.60. It works fine.

 

Won't boot up on start?

When you get to the menu screen, instead of hitting "Load", do this:

 

go to console ( usually "~" key )

 

coc qasmoke

 

That will take you to a small test cell.

Once you are in that cell... you don't even have to wait for stuff to finish notifying... hit Escape to get to the menu and load your save.

 

Normally, I do this when I install a mod and have an issue booting the first time. After that first time you shouldn't have to do this again (until you install another mod that stops you from booting)

 

 

Oh no, not that kind of 'won't load on start'. I can be vague as shit sometimes.

 

I mean when you start a new game, none of the Milk Mod scripts run. No 'loading Milk MCM' or whatever, nothing about the economy or being ready to go. In addition, drinking lactacid or enhanced milk doesn't make you a milk maid. You still get the potion effects (like if it has buffs) but no 'would you like to make a milk maid?'

 

The GAME boots fine. MILK MOD does not. I hope that makes more sense... like the mod itself falls apart when trying to interact with sexlab 1.6 *does additional testing*

 

Edit: No MCM either. I think it has something to do with the fact that Sexlab doesn't start itself when you make a new game, and you have to hit 'install' to get it to set up, but I don't know the code of this mod.

 

 

Well it kinda makes sense that it wouldn't work right until Sexlab is running. But I can tell you that if I have 1.60 beta installed on a save... and then install 1.6.0 with hotfix 2, I see SexLab updating AND Milk Mod's MCM. Maybe a load order issue?

Posted

 

 

 

Heyo. Sexlab 1.6 is out. Should this version be compatible? I'm doing testing now.

 

Edit: Nope, won't boot up on start. Just thought I should let you know that the official 1.6 is out, and not just 'release candidate 2' in a buried thread, the official download has changed.

 

c: Thank you for all your hard work, I know updating mods is hard. 0-0

 

I'm using Milk Mod with 1.60. It works fine.

 

Won't boot up on start?

When you get to the menu screen, instead of hitting "Load", do this:

 

go to console ( usually "~" key )

 

coc qasmoke

 

That will take you to a small test cell.

Once you are in that cell... you don't even have to wait for stuff to finish notifying... hit Escape to get to the menu and load your save.

 

Normally, I do this when I install a mod and have an issue booting the first time. After that first time you shouldn't have to do this again (until you install another mod that stops you from booting)

 

 

Oh no, not that kind of 'won't load on start'. I can be vague as shit sometimes.

 

I mean when you start a new game, none of the Milk Mod scripts run. No 'loading Milk MCM' or whatever, nothing about the economy or being ready to go. In addition, drinking lactacid or enhanced milk doesn't make you a milk maid. You still get the potion effects (like if it has buffs) but no 'would you like to make a milk maid?'

 

The GAME boots fine. MILK MOD does not. I hope that makes more sense... like the mod itself falls apart when trying to interact with sexlab 1.6 *does additional testing*

 

Edit: No MCM either. I think it has something to do with the fact that Sexlab doesn't start itself when you make a new game, and you have to hit 'install' to get it to set up, but I don't know the code of this mod.

 

 

Well it kinda makes sense that it wouldn't work right until Sexlab is running. But I can tell you that if I have 1.60 beta installed on a save... and then install 1.6.0 with hotfix 2, I see SexLab updating AND Milk Mod's MCM. Maybe a load order issue?

 

 

I'm having the same issue. I think milk mod economy got broke by the lastest sexlab.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...