Yuni Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 My guess is you have to stagger the installation like you used to have to with Defeat, but it's too late for me to test it tonight. I know the first time it boots with the mod installed it runs setup scripts. Scripts that probably can't run because 1.6 doesn't install itself first. My GUESS is that if you make a new game without milk mod installed, then let everything run, activate sexlab, save, quit, THEN install Milk Mod and load, it would run fine. I'll test it tomorrow or the day after, when I get time
RapidWaterOver Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 My guess is you have to stagger the installation like you used to have to with Defeat, but it's too late for me to test it tonight. I know the first time it boots with the mod installed it runs setup scripts. Scripts that probably can't run because 1.6 doesn't install itself first. My GUESS is that if you make a new game without milk mod installed, then let everything run, activate sexlab, save, quit, THEN install Milk Mod and load, it would run fine. I'll test it tomorrow or the day after, when I get time I'm interested in seeing if you can get it to work doing this. I personally tried that and MME still won't load. Why did Ashal make it so that sexlab doesn't load right away?
Crooltool Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 If you read Ashal's instructions for installing SL 1.60, he suggests starting sexlab before starting any and ALL sl related mods, here is what I did on starting a new game. 1. installed all mods in mod organizer and ran loot for load order 2. made required changes to load order, made nessecary patches 3. ran Wryebash, removed check from sexlab thus also removing checks from all SL dependent mods, then rechecked Sexlab 4. Started new game, started sexlab, let sexlab finish setup, save game. 5. ran Wrybash, enabled all mods disabled during step 3. 6. load save, all MCM menu's loaded normally. I used this method on several profiles, and it worked every time
Saeros Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 mmm, my last experience to brand new game and SL 1.60.02 (I have 200+ active mods and I use Mod Organizer and new profile) start with "alternative start - live another life" and all mods active after racemenu setting, wait from loading of all MCM mods in MCM menu. start first Sexlab in MCM sexlab menu and modify setting for other MCM mods. save and reload for the delayed start of some mods (for example--> estrus chaurus plus, devious devices integration, ecc) verify new MCM menu for delayed mods. play... (I am now at level 7) I had no problem even with all mods active. Milk Mod is started and registered normally. I tried again with another profile and new game to verify, same thing. I'm lucky?
Ed86 Posted September 10, 2015 Author Posted September 10, 2015 well, ive installed SL1.6hf2 and everything is working, no unexpected log errors if you dont have mcm save/load and use setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1
RapidWaterOver Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 If you read Ashal's instructions for installing SL 1.60, he suggests starting sexlab before starting any and ALL sl related mods, here is what I did on starting a new game. 1. installed all mods in mod organizer and ran loot for load order 2. made required changes to load order, made nessecary patches 3. ran Wryebash, removed check from sexlab thus also removing checks from all SL dependent mods, then rechecked Sexlab 4. Started new game, started sexlab, let sexlab finish setup, save game. 5. ran Wrybash, enabled all mods disabled during step 3. 6. load save, all MCM menu's loaded normally. I used this method on several profiles, and it worked every time I didn't update SexLab but started over and installed a fresh clean full version of SexLab so I followed the proper instructuons. Unless the latest version is supposed overwrite an older version of SexLab or something. mmm, my last experience to brand new game and SL 1.60.02 (I have 200+ active mods and I use Mod Organizer and new profile) start with "alternative start - live another life" and all mods active after racemenu setting, wait from loading of all MCM mods in MCM menu. start first Sexlab in MCM sexlab menu and modify setting for other MCM mods. save and reload for the delayed start of some mods (for example--> estrus chaurus plus, devious devices integration, ecc) verify new MCM menu for delayed mods. play... (I am now at level 7) I had no problem even with all mods active. Milk Mod is started and registered normally. I tried again with another profile and new game to verify, same thing. I'm lucky? This is how I always start new games though, including just recently so I'm not sure what the problem is. well, ive installed SL1.6hf2 and everything is working, no unexpected log errors if you dont have mcm save/load and use setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1 Tried this and nothing happens. I even tried giving myself debug spells from the mod and restarting the main quest but none of those did anything either.
Saeros Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 mmm, my last experience to brand new game and SL 1.60.02 (I have 200+ active mods and I use Mod Organizer and new profile) start with "alternative start - live another life" and all mods active after racemenu setting, wait from loading of all MCM mods in MCM menu. start first Sexlab in MCM sexlab menu and modify setting for other MCM mods. save and reload for the delayed start of some mods (for example--> estrus chaurus plus, devious devices integration, ecc) verify new MCM menu for delayed mods. play... (I am now at level 7) I had no problem even with all mods active. Milk Mod is started and registered normally. I tried again with another profile and new game to verify, same thing. I'm lucky? This is how I always start new games though, including just recently so I'm not sure what the problem is. Seems a mod conflicts.. (but i'm not sure..) personally I remove all scripting mods can cause conflicts (constantly running in background). for example: after removing "wet and cold" I noticed my game is more stable. try to start a new game with only the required mods (for test).
Rock-underdriver Posted September 10, 2015 Posted September 10, 2015 Ed86 i was wondering if this problem is only me but when my character or any maids reach the point of lvl 25 and above they automatically have engorged breast lvl 25 and if i untick it it just reticks until there is enough milk to cause lvl 1 unmilked debuff also i was wondering if the count milk produced towards lvl could you make it where there is an option to have both milked and produced count towards milked. i tend to keep going back and ticking it off. i know i'm a cheat but i can't help it
chajapa Posted September 11, 2015 Posted September 11, 2015 any news of hdt support? HDT support where? I've been using HDT like... forever... with Milk Mod Economy.
Saeros Posted September 11, 2015 Posted September 11, 2015 any news of hdt support? HDT support where? I've been using HDT like... forever... with Milk Mod Economy. I think he was referring to HDT suction cups. I have tried in the past, but without success (by connecting the cups directly to the skeleton-nodes).. is no the right way i think.
chajapa Posted September 11, 2015 Posted September 11, 2015 The animation while in the Milk Pump is not configurable by MME at all. That animation was made for BBP and as soon as HDT is involved, it doesn't animate the boobs. That's the animation. Not MME. I fell in love with that animation when it first came out. I even had a profile with no HDT just so I could see it, but.... times have changed. The folks that create animations are very good at it, but .... can't make it work with HDT. So if that's what you're waiting for, you'll be waiting a long time. Give up and move on.
RapidWaterOver Posted September 11, 2015 Posted September 11, 2015 mmm, my last experience to brand new game and SL 1.60.02 (I have 200+ active mods and I use Mod Organizer and new profile) start with "alternative start - live another life" and all mods active after racemenu setting, wait from loading of all MCM mods in MCM menu. start first Sexlab in MCM sexlab menu and modify setting for other MCM mods. save and reload for the delayed start of some mods (for example--> estrus chaurus plus, devious devices integration, ecc) verify new MCM menu for delayed mods. play... (I am now at level 7) I had no problem even with all mods active. Milk Mod is started and registered normally. I tried again with another profile and new game to verify, same thing. I'm lucky? This is how I always start new games though, including just recently so I'm not sure what the problem is. Seems a mod conflicts.. (but i'm not sure..) personally I remove all scripting mods can cause conflicts (constantly running in background). for example: after removing "wet and cold" I noticed my game is more stable. try to start a new game with only the required mods (for test). I'm using the same mods I always use, just updated MME and sexlab.
TheTreeman Posted September 11, 2015 Posted September 11, 2015 Hello, I have a question. How can I increase the max. visual Breast Sizes?
chajapa Posted September 11, 2015 Posted September 11, 2015 Hello, I have a question. How can I increase the max. visual Breast Sizes? Click on it in the MCM... it's a slider.
TheTreeman Posted September 11, 2015 Posted September 11, 2015 Hello, I have a question. How can I increase the max. visual Breast Sizes? Click on it in the MCM... it's a slider. I know. I mean even bigger then this. A bigger range.
chajapa Posted September 11, 2015 Posted September 11, 2015 Hello, I have a question. How can I increase the max. visual Breast Sizes? Click on it in the MCM... it's a slider. I know. I mean even bigger then this. A bigger range. She'll be TRIPPING over them!
Ed86 Posted September 11, 2015 Author Posted September 11, 2015 Ed86 i was wondering if this problem is only me but when my character or any maids reach the point of lvl 25 and above they automatically have engorged breast lvl 25 and if i untick it it just reticks until there is enough milk to cause lvl 1 unmilked debuff also i was wondering if the count milk produced towards lvl could you make it where there is an option to have both milked and produced count towards milked. i tend to keep going back and ticking it off. i know i'm a cheat but i can't help itwill fix that tomorrow no cheaters should suffer... or maybe yes, idk
RapidWaterOver Posted September 12, 2015 Posted September 12, 2015 Even with a barebones amount of mods running the mod won't start. Yes, I have all dependencies installed. Unofficial Skyrim Patch.espSexLab.esmZaZAnimationPack.esmSexLabAroused.esmDawnguard.esmUnofficial Dawnguard Patch.espHearthFires.esmRaceCompatibility.esmUnofficial Hearthfire Patch.espDragonborn.esmUnofficial Dragonborn Patch.espSkyUI.espRaceMenuMorphsCBBE.espRaceMenuMorphsUUNP.espRaceMenu.espRaceMenuPlugin.espMilkModNEW.espMilkModNEW AB.espMilkModNEW HF.espMilkModNEW ZaZ.espAlternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Ed86 Posted September 12, 2015 Author Posted September 12, 2015 Even with a barebones amount of mods running the mod won't start. Yes, I have all dependencies installed. Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp SexLab.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm SexLabAroused.esm Dawnguard.esm Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp HearthFires.esm RaceCompatibility.esm Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Dragonborn.esm Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp SkyUI.esp RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp RaceMenu.esp RaceMenuPlugin.esp MilkModNEW.esp MilkModNEW AB.esp MilkModNEW HF.esp MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp Send log, save, mo profile
RapidWaterOver Posted September 12, 2015 Posted September 12, 2015 Even with a barebones amount of mods running the mod won't start. Yes, I have all dependencies installed. Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp SexLab.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm SexLabAroused.esm Dawnguard.esm Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp HearthFires.esm RaceCompatibility.esm Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Dragonborn.esm Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp SkyUI.esp RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp RaceMenu.esp RaceMenuPlugin.esp MilkModNEW.esp MilkModNEW AB.esp MilkModNEW HF.esp MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp Send log, save, mo profile I don't use MO so I can't send you a profile for it, but here's the log and save file. http://www.mediafire.com/download/tfjthc4aw3bmpbj/Documents.zip Load order: Skyrim.esm Update.esm Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp SexLab.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm Dawnguard.esm Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp HearthFires.esm Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Dragonborn.esm Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp SkyUI.esp MilkModNEW.esp MilkModNEW AB.esp MilkModNEW HF.esp MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Sospice Posted September 12, 2015 Posted September 12, 2015 When it first installed the mod was working fine and I could adjust camera view before starting the milking machine animation, and it would effect camera view during the milking machine animation). Suddenly when my character gets into the milking machine, It does the "from behind the machine" view like usual, but the view stays in that position so you can only see from directly above and behind the character no matter how I adjust the camera view beforehand. Is there any way to fix this?
Ed86 Posted September 12, 2015 Author Posted September 12, 2015 Even with a barebones amount of mods running the mod won't start. Yes, I have all dependencies installed. Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp SexLab.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm SexLabAroused.esm Dawnguard.esm Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp HearthFires.esm RaceCompatibility.esm Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Dragonborn.esm Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp SkyUI.esp RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp RaceMenu.esp RaceMenuPlugin.esp MilkModNEW.esp MilkModNEW AB.esp MilkModNEW HF.esp MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp Send log, save, mo profile I don't use MO so I can't send you a profile for it, but here's the log and save file. http://www.mediafire.com/download/tfjthc4aw3bmpbj/Documents.zip Load order: Skyrim.esm Update.esm Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp SexLab.esm ZaZAnimationPack.esm Dawnguard.esm Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp HearthFires.esm Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp Dragonborn.esm Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp SkyUI.esp MilkModNEW.esp MilkModNEW AB.esp MilkModNEW HF.esp MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp erm.... no idea, but starting game with same mods works ok you using nmm? whats you skse version? enb? try using savetool to remove milk* scripts inc forms in that save, that worked for me
MimaUK Posted September 12, 2015 Posted September 12, 2015 have a weird bug. i have skooma whore installed also for some reason when i get in milking machine i keep using drugs. now this is from the prior one not the update today gonna install i lalter to see if that fixes it.Your being fed Lactacid, Lactacid is a drug, you get drugged, life is pain or a rainbow and you are unicorn Having Issues with this change myself as I use this mod, Skooma Whore and Being Female iv got in the state that I get knocked up so become a Milk maid but then being fed lactacid over so many milkings will kill my unborn baby if I don't cheet and heal it Well.. .you know... you could go to mcm menu and disable feeding... And don't use drugs and craft some kind of healing for BF Yer I know I can turn it off was just not wanting to remove a logical part of the mod to remove a illogical one but I love your mod and it is your mod so if you say a supplement to increase Milk production can kill the unborn baby that's fine but I do have to ask is it a bug that my own breast milk has the same toxic effect on the fetes? couse I get the same warning about drugs being harmful when drinking my own enhanced milk.
Shadowscale Posted September 12, 2015 Posted September 12, 2015 When it first installed the mod was working fine and I could adjust camera view before starting the milking machine animation, and it would effect camera view during the milking machine animation). Suddenly when my character gets into the milking machine, It does the "from behind the machine" view like usual, but the view stays in that position so you can only see from directly above and behind the character no matter how I adjust the camera view beforehand. Is there any way to fix this? Hit 3 on numpad after your character settles into the machine to activate free camera mode through Sexlab. Hit the key again when you want to move your character off the machine.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now