Guest Posted October 20, 2015 Posted October 20, 2015 another issue I have is when I try to enter the milk pump for the first time my character gets into but plays this slow masturbation animation and nothing happens.. any idea why this is?
fiewiel Posted October 20, 2015 Posted October 20, 2015 Maybe a dumb question, but how can I use the milk cuirass to milk into a container? I thought equipping it and forcing milking with notification key? Or does it start automatically?
Ed86 Posted October 20, 2015 Author Posted October 20, 2015 another issue I have is when I try to enter the milk pump for the first time my character gets into but plays this slow masturbation animation and nothing happens.. any idea why this is? you have reached milkpump, but princess in the other pump...erm... i mean is it milkpump added by this mod or zaz pump added by other mod? maybe your script engine is slow and it need a minute to think everything over? did you run fnis are you sure mod is working after that mess above? Maybe a dumb question, but how can I use the milk cuirass to milk into a container? I thought equipping it and forcing milking with notification key? Or does it start automatically? unless you are using cheat to get/sell milk, milk is auto added to container, milk can be retrieved/sold after milking at milkpump i guess i can add option to make cuirass work like it did in ancient times, instantly give milk bottles if not flagged as enslaved, but thats now immersive i think P.S. while im here, heres fix for broken NiO scaling, will try to make new version with separate script with strings for translations to the end of week MilkQUEST.rar
Talsar Posted October 20, 2015 Posted October 20, 2015 I'm having and odd issue. the Milk-a-Friend spell doesn't work any more. I've tried updating, and uninstall and reinstall on a clean save and nothing works. the only way I can milk npc's is with a milk pump.
agent_hermit Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Does MME recognize the pregnancy status of PSQ Succubus Quest and/or Soul Gem Oven? If so, is it a big factor in milk production or is lactacid the primary driver?
Ed86 Posted October 21, 2015 Author Posted October 21, 2015 Does MME recognize the pregnancy status of PSQ Succubus Quest and/or Soul Gem Oven? If so, is it a big factor in milk production or is lactacid the primary driver?yes, if they havent changed something in latest versions milk production from pregnancy increases slowly, lactacid gives a huge boost to production
Draco Benson Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 I'm having a problem, when I place a milk machine myself, or a mod outside of yours it doesn't work, i love your mod by the way and I understand someone has probably already pointed out this problem
InterruptingOctopus Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 im having problems with the mcm menu too, the milk pumps are there, but they dont do anything. i tried setstage, nothing. i tried equipping the debug spells. nothing. this was a new character as my old file crashed spectacularly, but i dont think it was due to mme. i tried making a second new character after that, waited for the menus to register before i hit escape or ~, nothing. below i have attached my spaghetti loving skeleton log. Papyrus.0.log
natziri Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 I hate to ask this before testing it out (because this seems pretty script heavy). Are there any fuck machines? I've been trying to find a few, and someone recommended this, but the description seems to only mention suction cups for milk.
Ed86 Posted October 22, 2015 Author Posted October 22, 2015 I hate to ask this before testing it out (because this seems pretty script heavy). Are there any fuck machines? I've been trying to find a few, and someone recommended this, but the description seems to only mention suction cups for milk.hm... yes, you can disable feeding and milking you can see youtube videos or google SS's
Nivast Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 well standing sounds like you didnt run fnis, or it can be PAH AI, or maybe you have mod with "shame" effect, then npc tries to cover itself and while unequipping armor and equipping milkcuirass, npc tries to cover and gets interrupted? I realized what the problem of the animation is : It's the Follower Commands. The animation works fine until I quit the Follower Commands mode (wait, attack, pick up, open, activate,etc...). If my slave stopped her animation when I ordered her to became a milkmaid is because the "Do you want to make a new milk maid ?" option appeared and automatically ended the Follower Commands mode. It must be a PAH AI problem. But the milk/lactacid production problem remains. well since its not pregnant and has no lactacid, it wont produce any milk MME does not yet detect pregnancy from SGO 3. SGO 3 isn't released yet, so this makes sense. I installed SGO2 to enable pregnancy in MME. I tried with a random female npc (all random female npc are futa). She became pregnant and doesn't produce milk. I gave her 100 lactacid with the debug. Doesn't work either. I gave her the highest rate of natural milk production per hour with the debug. Not a single drop of milk. I can only have futa semen. The only way to have milk is from the named female npc. As I am playing a male character, the futa semen is expendable. Is it possible to change the mod to treat futa npc like female npc ? So I can have milk and only milk from futa and females.
Virodhi Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 It appears there's something up with the way the mod hooks into RND. Nothing gamebreaking, but definitely odd. Also, it's entirely possible that the problem is with RND, but since I've managed to reproduce this error on two separate installations of Skyrim, I figured I'd at least ask. My character is a milk maid, and when I have someone breastfeed from her (and only then - the other methods work fine), the event ends with the sound of a potion bottle being added into the inventory and she immediately goes into the RND drinking animation and loses a couple hunger and thirst levels. Like I said, nothing gamebreaking, but since it happens every time, you eventually end up with the RND overfed debuff if you're not careful. The relevant bit (I think) from the papyrus log looks like so: [10/22/2015 - 11:44:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd[10/22/2015 - 11:44:43PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function callstack: [None].MilkMHRNDScr.OnEffectStart() - "MilkMHRNDScr.psc" Line 90[10/22/2015 - 11:44:43PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"stack: [None].MilkMHRNDScr.OnEffectStart() - "MilkMHRNDScr.psc" Line 90[10/22/2015 - 11:44:52PM] MilkModEconomy ActorCheck cycle[10/22/2015 - 11:44:52PM] MilkModEconomy MilkCycle for milkmaid:Alessia[10/22/2015 - 11:44:52PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Returning to thread pool...
Nivast Posted October 23, 2015 Posted October 23, 2015 Nevermind ! I'm dumb... The last update of MME is the solution ! No futa everywhere. No problem. All hail Ed86 !
Ed86 Posted October 23, 2015 Author Posted October 23, 2015 It appears there's something up with the way the mod hooks into RND. Nothing gamebreaking, but definitely odd. Also, it's entirely possible that the problem is with RND, but since I've managed to reproduce this error on two separate installations of Skyrim, I figured I'd at least ask. My character is a milk maid, and when I have someone breastfeed from her (and only then - the other methods work fine), the event ends with the sound of a potion bottle being added into the inventory and she immediately goes into the RND drinking animation and loses a couple hunger and thirst levels. Like I said, nothing gamebreaking, but since it happens every time, you eventually end up with the RND overfed debuff if you're not careful. The relevant bit (I think) from the papyrus log looks like so: [10/22/2015 - 11:44:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd [10/22/2015 - 11:44:43PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call stack: [None].MilkMHRNDScr.OnEffectStart() - "MilkMHRNDScr.psc" Line 90 [10/22/2015 - 11:44:43PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5" stack: [None].MilkMHRNDScr.OnEffectStart() - "MilkMHRNDScr.psc" Line 90 [10/22/2015 - 11:44:52PM] MilkModEconomy ActorCheck cycle [10/22/2015 - 11:44:52PM] MilkModEconomy MilkCycle for milkmaid:Alessia [10/22/2015 - 11:44:52PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Returning to thread pool... will fix in next update
agent_hermit Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 It doesn't recognize the pregnancy status of PSQ Succubus (the latest version anyway). Is there a console command to set it directly? I didn't see any editable option in the MCM for the pregnancy status.
Ed86 Posted October 24, 2015 Author Posted October 24, 2015 It doesn't recognize the pregnancy status of PSQ Succubus (the latest version anyway). Is there a console command to set it directly? I didn't see any editable option in the MCM for the pregnancy status.it does, i assume, i dont see major psq script change for it not to work no
Ed86 Posted October 24, 2015 Author Posted October 24, 2015 I have a problem, I installed the latest version, I started a new game .But I menu appears mcm the milk pomp we are like milk, but the menu does not appear mcm, can you help? hm....................... http://www.creationkit.com/INI_Settings_(Papyrus) http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/633229-less-ctds-maybe-none/
Saeros Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 It appears there's something up with the way the mod hooks into RND. Nothing gamebreaking, but definitely odd. Also, it's entirely possible that the problem is with RND, but since I've managed to reproduce this error on two separate installations of Skyrim, I figured I'd at least ask. My character is a milk maid, and when I have someone breastfeed from her (and only then - the other methods work fine), the event ends with the sound of a potion bottle being added into the inventory and she immediately goes into the RND drinking animation and loses a couple hunger and thirst levels. Like I said, nothing gamebreaking, but since it happens every time, you eventually end up with the RND overfed debuff if you're not careful. The relevant bit (I think) from the papyrus log looks like so: [10/22/2015 - 11:44:42PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd [10/22/2015 - 11:44:43PM] ERROR: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call stack: [None].MilkMHRNDScr.OnEffectStart() - "MilkMHRNDScr.psc" Line 90 [10/22/2015 - 11:44:43PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5" stack: [None].MilkMHRNDScr.OnEffectStart() - "MilkMHRNDScr.psc" Line 90 [10/22/2015 - 11:44:52PM] MilkModEconomy ActorCheck cycle [10/22/2015 - 11:44:52PM] MilkModEconomy MilkCycle for milkmaid:Alessia [10/22/2015 - 11:44:52PM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] - Returning to thread pool... will fix in next update I use RND 2.0, and after the upgrade of various mods, now i have a problem with waterskin.. (fill a waterskin in a river no longer works..) Perhaps this is also linked to MME? (or try to reinstall RND..maybe) S.
Ed86 Posted October 24, 2015 Author Posted October 24, 2015 I use RND 2.0, and after the upgrade of various mods, now i have a problem with waterskin.. (fill a waterskin in a river no longer works..) Perhaps this is also linked to MME? (or try to reinstall RND..maybe) S. thats not mme problem, unless ofc you fill your watersking in river of milk mme rnd are separate scripts they only work with mme items
Saeros Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 I use RND 2.0, and after the upgrade of various mods, now i have a problem with waterskin.. (fill a waterskin in a river no longer works..) Perhaps this is also linked to MME? (or try to reinstall RND..maybe) S. thats not mme problem, unless ofc you fill your watersking in river of milkmme rnd are separate scripts they only work with mme items yeah!.. ok, i try to stop and remove, clearsave and reinstall my RND.. ..or try to refill my waterskin in a milk-river!
Nazzzgul666 Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 First, after some few tests i really love this mod, but i have a little problem, can't say for sure that it's caused by Milk economy, but i don't know what else should cause it: I have Estrus chaurus+ and soulgem oven II for pregnancy, didn't try chaurus yet but i don't get pregnant with souldgems anymore. I already was pregnant with 2 gems when i installed this mod, and pregnancy seems to go on fine, but even after setting the propability to get pregnant at 100%, they don't become more. Oh, and i don't have any new spells, is it meant to be that way in the newest version, or does that mean something went wrong during installation maybe? Everything else seem to work fine, i became a cow and jenassa as well when i put her into the machine, producing milk and everything And some little questions for the end: the debug option to become a slave, does that change anything? I have defeat with SD+ for slavery, if that matters. Or is this point just an option for other mods to handle it?
chajapa Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 First, after some few tests i really love this mod, but i have a little problem, can't say for sure that it's caused by Milk economy, but i don't know what else should cause it: I have Estrus chaurus+ and soulgem oven II for pregnancy, didn't try chaurus yet but i don't get pregnant with souldgems anymore. I already was pregnant with 2 gems when i installed this mod, and pregnancy seems to go on fine, but even after setting the propability to get pregnant at 100%, they don't become more. Oh, and i don't have any new spells, is it meant to be that way in the newest version, or does that mean something went wrong during installation maybe? Everything else seem to work fine, i became a cow and jenassa as well when i put her into the machine, producing milk and everything And some little questions for the end: the debug option to become a slave, does that change anything? I have defeat with SD+ for slavery, if that matters. Or is this point just an option for other mods to handle it? #1 Milk Mod won't stop you from getting pregnant nor will it stop gems from progressing. I've used it EXTENSIVELY with both Soul Gem Oven 209 and SoulGem Oven 3. I don't have spells in the latest version either. You milk self or friend using the hotkey. Simple press shows condition of self (if nobody is targeted) or NPC (if NPC is targeted. LONG press (about 3 to 5 seconds) will start milking self (if nobody targeted) or NPC (if that NPC is targeted) "targeted" means you have them in the crosshair and/or you can talk to them. So you need to be close enough to talk to the NPC. You can also use Shift+hotkey instead of the long press. AND... you can't just check the slave box to be a slave. I think that's for OTHER mods to make you a slave.
Saeros Posted October 24, 2015 Posted October 24, 2015 I did not understand how the natural milk-production, works in the latest version. My PC is pregnant (SGO2) and MME recognizes it correctly the natural production instead of increasing, it decreases.. 0.05-->0.03-->0.02-->0.01 but the polling messages of production of milk on top, show different values. and after one hour ..in the time of detection, the value in debug maid menu, show the value of 0.02 ..but 6.18 + 0.02 = 6.20 ..not 6.23
Nazzzgul666 Posted October 25, 2015 Posted October 25, 2015 #1 Milk Mod won't stop you from getting pregnant nor will it stop gems from progressing. I've used it EXTENSIVELY with both Soul Gem Oven 209 and SoulGem Oven 3. I don't have spells in the latest version either. You milk self or friend using the hotkey. Simple press shows condition of self (if nobody is targeted) or NPC (if NPC is targeted. LONG press (about 3 to 5 seconds) will start milking self (if nobody targeted) or NPC (if that NPC is targeted) "targeted" means you have them in the crosshair and/or you can talk to them. So you need to be close enough to talk to the NPC. You can also use Shift+hotkey instead of the long press. AND... you can't just check the slave box to be a slave. I think that's for OTHER mods to make you a slave. I've figured out how it works, but thank you very much for the detailed description anyways I just wanted to be sure that everything works as it's meant to be, everytime i've ignored that something is missing it became worse later in the game, so i wanted to be sure this time everything works properly For the "not pregnant" point... i never thought it's a general conflict, my pregnancy also gets registrated properly, soulgem oven is working fine on NPCs, only my own character doesn't get more than these two gems, although i've set limit to 30. But if nobody here has experienced similiar problems, i'll guess i have to ask there.
neath Posted October 25, 2015 Posted October 25, 2015 Great mod. It is working fine, but when I enabled Milk Market economy. The screen pops up Milk Market craze in...... But no city name. I go to the Milk market information under MCM, and same thing all the headers have no name but show craze level
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now