4 hours ago, davidshane1721 said:

Ok update, i tried doing only ves and mia and the options are not there. I finished the quest for returning the Jarl's daughter but didnt do anything yet with Sasha or the dark possession. it could also be i have to wait for sometime before the option opens up. Also if any female follower can be trained by Volkar is this through Follow me for sex? or eager NPCs? 

Any npc that is not already a Sex Slave.

5 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Any npc that is not already a Sex Slave.

Alright update again, I finished all quests related to the dark possession, so rescue the virgin etc. Also met up with sasha, did the marta battle born thing as well. The one thing I haven't started on is actually training them. But still the option to turn my followers or to add new named npcs are not there. Are 4 slaves the max for both Volkar and Vernor? Will further test this by

1) Turning off immersive citizen (In the PAHE version of Mia's lair, i was still able to enslave my follower even without completing the dark possession quest, because the quest there was bugged. However i was in the latter stages on training Mia and Vess only)

2) Try to train 1 one them to the max so it could free up a spot (seeing if 4 max theory is correct)

3) Doing step 2 but simultaneously checking if i can add more. So i also invited Ysolda using Follow me for Sex but the option is not there as well

4) Could it be that Amazing follwer tweeks is clashing? Currently i have 2 followers who i planned to enslave. Maybe it requires me to have one at a time? (Though i tested this with having lydia only and no option was there)

5) Creating a brand new save

Also i tried going back and forth via door and via teleport. Saving and reloading i've done as well

I hate to ask again but it still doen't work despite everything else working. I did the buttplug of Lust quest with Jenny but no other radiants show up. No "Make Jenny happy" and no toy retrieval quests. I just have to take Jenny or Sasha with me to a city and hope for the correct day, or am I missing something?

9 hours ago, davidshane1721 said:

Alright update again, I finished all quests related to the dark possession, so rescue the virgin etc. Also met up with sasha, did the marta battle born thing as well. The one thing I haven't started on is actually training them. But still the option to turn my followers or to add new named npcs are not there. Are 4 slaves the max for both Volkar and Vernor? Will further test this by

1) Turning off immersive citizen (In the PAHE version of Mia's lair, i was still able to enslave my follower even without completing the dark possession quest, because the quest there was bugged. However i was in the latter stages on training Mia and Vess only)

2) Try to train 1 one them to the max so it could free up a spot (seeing if 4 max theory is correct)

3) Doing step 2 but simultaneously checking if i can add more. So i also invited Ysolda using Follow me for Sex but the option is not there as well

4) Could it be that Amazing follwer tweeks is clashing? Currently i have 2 followers who i planned to enslave. Maybe it requires me to have one at a time? (Though i tested this with having lydia only and no option was there)

5) Creating a brand new save

Also i tried going back and forth via door and via teleport. Saving and reloading i've done as well

I use AFT.  But, I have only ever tried to train one at a time.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

I hate to ask again but it still doen't work despite everything else working. I did the buttplug of Lust quest with Jenny but no other radiants show up. No "Make Jenny happy" and no toy retrieval quests. I just have to take Jenny or Sasha with me to a city and hope for the correct day, or am I missing something?

Let me look again.  I don't have the source code loaded atm so it will take me a while.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so I have a dumb question. I talked to  Olfrid Battle-born and he said his daughter was missing and I also talked to guy in the bannered mare and he said that I had to meet some shady dudes somewhere near Falkreath. After this I noticed that there was no quest to tell me where to find the afore mentioned shady dudes and a new quest started saying find Marta Battle-born but there is no quest marker on the map for me to go find her. What do I do? is this a bug or am I too stupid to figure it out?

Also, is there a limit to the number of named NPCs you can have as slaves?

Edited by creepycat1
1 hour ago, creepycat1 said:

Ok so I have a dumb question. I talked to  Olfrid Battle-born and he said his daughter was missing and I also talked to guy in the bannered mare and he said that I had to meet some shady dudes somewhere near Falkreath. After this I noticed that there was no quest to tell me where to find the afore mentioned shady dudes and a new quest started saying find Marta Battle-born but there is no quest marker on the map for me to go find her. What do I do? is this a bug or am I too stupid to figure it out?

The shady character at the Bannered Mare should have told you to meet the people in question at a hunter's camp near the Half-Moon Mill in Falkreath Hold.  The camp is called Hunter's Rest, and is located between Moss Mother Cavern and Bannermist Tower.  There should be a map marker available if you are still on the quest "On the Trail".

I am not sure on the number of named NPC's that you can have as slaves at one time, so I will let someone else answer that one.

14 hours ago, creepycat1 said:

There are no bugs in this.  You just missed a quest marker somewhere.  There is no quest marker for Battle-born, but there is one after you talk to the guy in the bannered mare pointing to a hunters cabin north of Falkreath.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2022 at 4:53 PM, Cristel Carrisi said:

how to complete the quest and get a toy? who will help with advice? we came the door is closed, took the key, and I can't get into the room where the toy is.location lair

ScreenShot914.bmp 5.93 MB · 2 downloads

You must have been in there prior to loading MiasLair.  You need to clear the path by opening the console, clicking on the debris one at a time and type disable.

On 3/3/2022 at 5:06 PM, Cristel Carrisi said:

I took Andrew from Mia's castle.I didn't receive a letter from Jarl Folkrit, why? Did I do something wrong?

You'll get that later on, way later.  It is one of the last quests in his chain.

Edit:  actually, you might not get that quest in the LE version, I don't remember.

Edited by fishburger67

Spoiler Alert****

Long time user, this play through. At the torture scene with Vess and Niri, I only get one go around with Vess, then both of the dialogue options end  with the Orc threat and the option of talking to Niri does not allow me to bring her along, which is a shame as I really like her and her dialogue. Is there a "Set stage" setting I can use to get her to follow?

6 hours ago, Parky said:

Spoiler Alert****

Long time user, this play through. At the torture scene with Vess and Niri, I only get one go around with Vess, then both of the dialogue options end  with the Orc threat and the option of talking to Niri does not allow me to bring her along, which is a shame as I really like her and her dialogue. Is there a "Set stage" setting I can use to get her to follow?

Uncheck shortened quest in MCM

7 hours ago, naughtymember1878 said:

Been having a bug where the dark possession quest is bugged and doesn't work when trying to find out what volkar did to a companion. 

There are no bugs.  I have answered this question a gazillion times.  You have script overload.  Clean up your save/load order.

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, silvermist56 said:

so i use paradise halls and every time i have a slave following me into a new cell this mod will delete their name and remove my ability to talk to them. this can be temporally fixed by renaming them but after moving into another cell the name gets wiped again. any suggestions?

This mod has no code to change NPC names.  Look elsewhere.