On 7/5/2023 at 2:25 PM, xyzxyz said:

That sounds really wacky. Try it without the racecomp mod. I can't image anything else that messes with gender detection. All other mods see you as male?

Yeap. Got Sexlab solutions and my dialogues are for males, sexlab scenes treat me as male, just sex slaves treating me as female

Trying without racecomp would be a bit of a pain, since it'd require a new game start, but if everything else fails, I'll try it when I get time to redo the whole questline up to that point, and report back

Edited by Jieigh

Hi,

I have an issue with the starting quest. I can't get the courier to give me the note from the morthal jarl

The courier man comes in my older saves but does not in my new saves (with a different character)

I tried spawning him but it does not work he just won't talk to me or give the note to me.

He does give me lydia's inheritance so it doesn't come from the vanilla courier system.

Edit:

I also followed every step you advised in 2015 here : 

I does not work for me

Edited by taton
10 minutes ago, taton said:

Hi,

I have an issue with the starting quest. I can't get the courier to give me the note from the morthal jarl

The courier man comes in my older saves but does not in my new saves (with a different character)

I tried spawning him but it does not work he just won't talk to me or give the note to me.

He does give me lydia's inheritance so it doesn't come from the vanilla courier system.

Wasn't there a minimum level you need to be befor he shows up?

6 minutes ago, taton said:

I have 130 mods and i reinstalled sexslaves but it does not work either.

I installed immersive wenches and the other wenches in between

Those mods are fine. I never had problems with the wenches.   Hmm, how far have you played your new chars? Sometimes it takes a while until the messenger shows up.

I use alternate start (which works well with this mod) so i played the main quest until i killed the dragon.

Now that i remember i also added a succubus race and children of lilith. And curiously, the courier has a different apearance in my older save... (in which i get the quest started)

7 minutes ago, taton said:

I use alternate start (which works well with this mod) so i played the main quest until i killed the dragon.

Now that i remember i also added a succubus race and children of lilith. And curiously, the courier has a different apearance in my older save... (in which i get the quest started)

Alternative start is perfectly fine. Try removing the new mods until you find the problem.

Ok so i managed to get a fix to start the quest in a later stage so i can still play the mod.

If someone is in the same trouble as me try this :

Go to North Cold Rock Pass. If the mod is installed and works for you , there should be a little trapdoor on the left. go to this trap door open console and select it. Then Type "unlock".

It will unlock the door without you requiring the key. After that manage your way through the dungeon and you should trigger the second quest.

The main issue with this method is that you can't get vess as you don't meet her at the  hunters rest.

I just got into mia's castle and got jess (which was unbound curiously) for now and i don't know if skipping the first quest ("get on the trail..." ) will get me in trouble later tho

4 minutes ago, taton said:

Ok so i managed to get a fix to start the quest in a later stage so i can still play the mod.

If someone is in the same trouble as me try this :

Go to North Cold Rock Pass. If the mod is installed and works for you , there should be a little trapdoor on the left. go to this trap door open console and select it. Then Type "unlock".

It will unlock the door without you requiring the key. After that manage your way through the dungeon and you should trigger the second quest.

The main issue with this method is that you can't get vess as you don't meet her at the  hunters rest.

I just got into mia's castle and got jess (which was unbound curiously) for now and i don't know if skipping the first quest ("get on the trail..." ) will get me in trouble later tho

Was any of your mods the problem? By skipping the first quest you miss a chance to rape vess multiple times and meet another mod follower.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Was any of your mods the problem? By skipping the first quest you miss a chance to rape vess multiple times and meet another mod follower.

No the mod works very well actually (i even added more in fact) it is just the courier part that won't trigger, i'm still trying things through the console to get it started at the begining but i don't put much hope on that and i will maybe just give up on vess and niri

Ok so i found a solution that is even better and that can get you to start the first quest only bypassing reading the jarl's note

Like before if you have the same problem as me here is an other solution :

open the console and type : "setstage xx002DED 10" and then "setstage xx002DED 20" (xx being id for the mod's load order i think (if you don't find it dowload xedit and search into miaslair.esp -> quest -> "on the trail..." Mine was 36002DED for instance. 

After this you can start playing and go talk to the jarl in Morthal. 

Edited by taton
  • 3 weeks later...

Im having two issues, 

first is no matter who i bring to volkar for the demonstration he keeps telling me "you need a female follower who isnt a sex slave for this demonstration" 

ive tried with both modded and vanilla female followers, could EFF (enhanced follower framework) be causing this issue or something else?

second is the quest to free Jenn wont go away even after ive freed her.

• 2 weeks later...

Vess and Niri, they lose their custom voices after i recruit them as followers and they just have vanilla voice lines, is this because there is no more dialogue from the voice actors is EFF or RDO conflicting with them?

And i still cant bring anyone to Volkar for a demonstration

7 hours ago, Yoen said:

Vess and Niri, they lose their custom voices after i recruit them as followers and they just have vanilla voice lines, is this because there is no more dialogue from the voice actors is EFF or RDO conflicting with them?

And i still cant bring anyone to Volkar for a demonstration

Those 2 were pretty much only developed for the story. I think they keep their voices when you ask them for sex but nothing else.

Edited by xyzxyz
On 8/9/2023 at 8:24 AM, xyzxyz said:

Those 2 were pretty much only developed for the story. I think they keep their voices when you ask them for sex but nothing else.

There is like 4000 lines of dialog between them for various kinds of things, not just sex.  If you have a mod that talks about other things, they won't have dialog for them.

8 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

There is like 4000 lines of dialog between them for various kinds of things, not just sex.  If you have a mod that talks about other things, they won't have dialog for them.

When I take Vess or Niri as regular follower? Or even when I take both of them? I guess I must try it again.

• 4 weeks later...