1 minute ago, davidshane1721 said:

thanks! sorry which dremora should it be? the one who trains or the one near the entrance? im guessing the one who trains them, Volkar i think but i wanna be sure. also do the slaves need to be like in cuffs or gag or any special condition? appreciate the help!

One dremora can train followers for you (the one in the castle) and the one near the cells just chains them up next to Mia. They don't need any special equipment.

15 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

One dremora can train followers for you (the one in the castle) and the one near the cells just chains them up next to Mia. They don't need any special equipment.

reloaded , created new save and entered and exited multiple times still nothing. However I do have the option to enslave lydia. I told lydia to go home. Still no option, should the submission count be something before an additional option pops up?

3 hours ago, davidshane1721 said:

reloaded , created new save and entered and exited multiple times still nothing. However I do have the option to enslave lydia. I told lydia to go home. Still no option, should the submission count be something before an additional option pops up?

There is nothing else needed. What slaves do you have? Slaves from PAHE or which mod?

6 hours ago, davidshane1721 said:

Hi How do i add more slaves aside from Mia and the rest? I enslaved a few (mostly bandits) but when i brought them to Mia's castle there are no additional dialogues 

Best to limit your slaves to unique NPCs.  The unnamed NPCs will go away when the game refreshes.  When you bring in a named npc, take them to Volkar or Verner to be trained.

5 hours ago, davidshane1721 said:

Any slave who can be a companion can be trained by Verner in fairly short order.  Anyone else can be trained by Volkar, but it takes considerably longer.

Hey guys I am an idiot. The mod i have is PAHE extended 8.08 maybe that's why I couldnt train any unnamed NPC and there's no option to it -_-. Im now going to try to install this mod and hopefully my progress carries over. I'll let you know of the results. Sorry for the confusion.

For the game refresh how long does that typically happen? like 1 week in game time?

Edited by davidshane1721
46 minutes ago, davidshane1721 said:

Hey guys I am an idiot. The mod i have is PAHE extended 8.08 maybe that's why I couldnt train any unnamed NPC and there's no option to it -_-. Im now going to try to install this mod and hopefully my progress carries over. I'll let you know of the results. Sorry for the confusion.

For the game refresh how long does that typically happen? like 1 week in game time?

Best to just get rid of your slave and get a named NPC to try.  That way, there is no confusion.  Also PAHE is known to have caused problems with many peoples machines in the past.  Maybe it's fixed now?

Edited by fishburger67
19 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Best to just get rid of your slave and get a named NPC to try.  That way, there is no confusion.  Also PAHE is known to have caused problems with many peoples machines in the past.  Maybe it's fixed now?

PAHE is still very script heavy so I wouldn't recommend to use it with this mod. And I made the experience that the longer you use PAHE on a save the more often it crashes. Especially when loading a save in script heavy places.

alright I plan to just overhaul the whole thing. Even if I have to repeat the entire questline i think I should. But before i could can I confirm the ff: 

1) First step i think should be uninstalling any PAHE related mods then install this mod

2) Does this mod have the option to reduce the training time for training Mia lorenz, vess etc

3) Its confirmed in PAHE that Volkar is completely unrelated to the mod -_- weird is i still got the quest line tho

4) Training named NPCs through Verner works but I want to have the option to do it via Volkar's way, is this possible? Furthermore I plan to do this to "Evil" NPCs will be able to do that? Or strictly followers, I have AFT, proteus and puppet master mod as well

5) Will the slaves I train stay in Mia's castle? Like what if I want Jenn to stay at breezehome is it possible

I am sorry for all the questions. I enjoy the mod so much that I want to continue playing it! Thank you so much and its much appreciated. 

2 hours ago, davidshane1721 said:

alright I plan to just overhaul the whole thing. Even if I have to repeat the entire questline i think I should. But before i could can I confirm the ff: 

1) First step i think should be uninstalling any PAHE related mods then install this mod

2) Does this mod have the option to reduce the training time for training Mia lorenz, vess etc

3) Its confirmed in PAHE that Volkar is completely unrelated to the mod -_- weird is i still got the quest line tho

4) Training named NPCs through Verner works but I want to have the option to do it via Volkar's way, is this possible? Furthermore I plan to do this to "Evil" NPCs will be able to do that? Or strictly followers, I have AFT, proteus and puppet master mod as well

5) Will the slaves I train stay in Mia's castle? Like what if I want Jenn to stay at breezehome is it possible

I am sorry for all the questions. I enjoy the mod so much that I want to continue playing it! Thank you so much and its much appreciated. 

1. Great Idea but how can you enslave NPCs then?
2. Yes it has. Check the mcm
3. PAHE has nothing to do with this mod so of course they are not related.
4. I always had to train PAHE slaves myself when I tried it years ago.
5. They should stay in the pleasure palace

Edited by xyzxyz
23 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

1. Great Idea but how do you can you enslave NPCs then?
2. Yes it has. Check the mcm
3. PAHE has nothing to do with this mod so of course they are not related.
4. I always had to train PAHE slaves myself when I tried it years ago.
5. They should stay in the pleasure palace

Oh okay so without PAHE i cant enslave NPCs only followers am i right? But am i able to train them through Volkar or does volkar only do vex nirsi and mia? I thought i could keep adding more through Volkar

23 minutes ago, davidshane1721 said:

Oh okay so without PAHE i cant enslave NPCs only followers am i right? But am i able to train them through Volkar or does volkar only do vex nirsi and mia? I thought i could keep adding more through Volkar

Only followers, yes. You can bring any number of followers to both Dremora for training. Only the demonstration training is limited to 1.

2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Only followers, yes. You can bring any number of followers to both Dremora for training. Only the demonstration training is limited to 1.

Alright reinstalled this. Compeltely removed Pahe 8.08, now I'm just waiting for the quest to start. It isnt instant like the one before. Also when i checked the load order in the download page is showed paradise_halls.esm=1,  paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1, paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp=1, paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp=1. Do i need this?

Alright reinstalled this. Compeltely removed Pahe 8.08, now I'm just waiting for the quest to start. It isnt instant like the one before. Also when i checked the load order in the download page is showed paradise_halls.esm=1,  paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp=1, paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp=1, paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp=1. Do i need this?

The paradise_halls files belong to PAHE 8.08 so you don't need them. This mod is called MiasLair.esp
You will get a message to start the quest.

Edited by xyzxyz
16 hours ago, davidshane1721 said:

You should never uninstall any mod unless you have a save from before that mod was added.  That is pretty drastic I know but it is the only way of ensuring everything goes well.  Having said that, lots of people have success using a save game cleaner.  DO NOT JUST REMOVE MODS AND CALL IT GOOD.

2.  Yes, check the mcm

3 Volkar is part of Sex Slaves

4 I think you have this backward.  Vernor will only train followers. i.e. those who have a faction rank >= 0 in CurrentFollowerFaction.  Volkar will train any female you bring in there.

5.  No, they will return to where ever their packages tell them to go.  There are nexus mods where you can make any follower stay where ever you want.  I think it is my home is your home.

14 hours ago, davidshane1721 said:

You don't have to enslave people, just get them to follow you for whatever reason.

Volkar trains any female.  Vernor trains any follower.

19 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You don't have to enslave people, just get them to follow you for whatever reason.

Volkar trains any female.  Vernor trains any follower.

Hi here's an update to the progress. I must say its awesome!!! Mia's lair here is more fleshed out! There's more dialogue and also there's like a mini tutorial which was missing from the other patch so great work!!! So i have another question.  I decided to enslave, Mia, Ves, Niri and Allison. I went back to Volkar but i am unable to enslave any more additional female, this goes as well with Vernor. Currently i haven't done any training yet to any of the girls. Will the option to train more and diff people be unlocked after a certain point? Should dark possession be finished in order for me to do so? Im just asking because im afraid that i might've done something wrong along the way etc

39 minutes ago, davidshane1721 said:

Hi here's an update to the progress. I must say its awesome!!! Mia's lair here is more fleshed out! There's more dialogue and also there's like a mini tutorial which was missing from the other patch so great work!!! So i have another question.  I decided to enslave, Mia, Ves, Niri and Allison. I went back to Volkar but i am unable to enslave any more additional female, this goes as well with Vernor. Currently i haven't done any training yet to any of the girls. Will the option to train more and diff people be unlocked after a certain point? Should dark possession be finished in order for me to do so? Im just asking because im afraid that i might've done something wrong along the way etc

You have full access to everything by now and can't unlock anything more. My guess is that 4 girls hanging from the ceiling at the same time is the maximum ^^

Ok update, i tried doing only ves and mia and the options are not there. I finished the quest for returning the Jarl's daughter but didnt do anything yet with Sasha or the dark possession. it could also be i have to wait for sometime before the option opens up. Also if any female follower can be trained by Volkar is this through Follow me for sex? or eager NPCs? 

Ok update, i tried doing only ves and mia and the options are not there. I finished the quest for returning the Jarl's daughter but didnt do anything yet with Sasha or the dark possession. it could also be i have to wait for sometime before the option opens up. Also if any female follower can be trained by Volkar is this through Follow me for sex? or eager NPCs? 

As fishburger said, NPCs need the faction rank to be considered as followers. During the quest (Time to decide what to do with...) you can't decide where you send them for training. They have to be trained by yourself. Same goes for Allison. The quest should tell you where to bring them^^

Easiest way to train Vess and Niri is to release them and make them followers and let them be trained later.

Edited by xyzxyz
6 hours ago, davidshane1721 said:

Yes, you have to finish or give up dark possession.