9 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

This mod has no code to change NPC names.  Look elsewhere.

doesn't change the fact that this mod caused it. because it only happened right after I installed the mod and moved to a new cell. i also tested with the mod deactivated and it wasn't happening only when the mod was active

Edited by silvermist56
1 hour ago, silvermist56 said:

doesn't change the fact that this mod caused it. because it only happened right after I installed the mod and moved to a new cell. i also tested with the mod deactivated and it wasn't happening only when the mod was active

Check the Downloads for Paradise Halls (PAHE).  I distinctly remember that there was a patch prior to the latest version to allow Mia's Lair (Sex Slaves) to work with Paradise Halls.

It is about halfway down in the downloads for that file and is labeled ParadiseHallsMiasLairPatch.7z.  Both mods deal with slavery, and they don't want to play together nicely unless the patch is applied and activated.

6 hours ago, kalador said:

Check the Downloads for Paradise Halls (PAHE).  I distinctly remember that there was a patch prior to the latest version to allow Mia's Lair (Sex Slaves) to work with Paradise Halls.

It is about halfway down in the downloads for that file and is labeled ParadiseHallsMiasLairPatch.7z.  Both mods deal with slavery, and they don't want to play together nicely unless the patch is applied and activated.

TY :3

15 hours ago, silvermist56 said:

Duh, this mod did NOT cause it.  Look elsewhere.

Hi there,
I'm in Mia's dungeon. Was caught by the gas trap and bound as a slave. After my treatment by the 'Master' I was able to free myself and my companions.
Now my question: How can I then overcome the still existing gas trap. I always die there.

This is a translation by Google from the German language.

5 hours ago, Apfeldieb said:

Hi there,
I'm in Mia's dungeon. Was caught by the gas trap and bound as a slave. After my treatment by the 'Master' I was able to free myself and my companions.
Now my question: How can I then overcome the still existing gas trap. I always die there.

Follow the quest markers and turn off the trap with a lever.

6 hours ago, Apfeldieb said:

Hi there,

Es gibt einen Hebel, der vorher nicht da war. Der Quest-Marker sollte ihn anzeigen.

17 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Danke für die Antwort, doch da ist kein Hebel. Habe alle Wände und Säulen untersucht. Die einzigen Hebel, die da sind, bewegen die Türen der Zellen. Der Quest-Maker zeigt nur in die Richtung, die ich gehen soll. Der Weg ist durch die Gasfalle jedoch versperrt. Die Holztüre kann ich öffnen und schließen, aber auch hinter der Tür befindet sich kein Hebel. Ich habe die Quest schon mehrmals neu gestartet, bleibe aber immer in der Gasfalle hängen.

1 hour ago, Apfeldieb said:

Danke für die Antwort, doch da ist kein Hebel. Habe alle Wände und Säulen untersucht. Die einzigen Hebel, die da sind, bewegen die Türen der Zellen. Der Quest-Maker zeigt nur in die Richtung, die ich gehen soll. Der Weg ist durch die Gasfalle jedoch versperrt. Die Holztüre kann ich öffnen und schließen, aber auch hinter der Tür befindet sich kein Hebel. Ich habe die Quest schon mehrmals neu gestartet, bleibe aber immer in der Gasfalle hängen.

Dann hast du das altbekannte Problem dieses Mods: Skript Overload. Zu viele andere Mods stoppen oftmals die Quests dieses Mods.

@fishburger67 He says that there is no lever where the marker shows so I guess he has script overload.

16 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Dann hast du das altbekannte Problem dieses Mods: Skript Overload. Zu viele andere Mods stoppen oftmals die Quests dieses Mods.

@fishburger67 He says that there is no lever where the marker shows so I guess he has script overload.

Can't imagine that is the cause.  Tell him to follow the quest marker.  Open his quest log and see what it sez.

21 hours ago, Apfeldieb said:

Was genau sagt der Quest-Eintrag?

5 hours ago, Apfeldieb said:

Hi there,

here are the quest lists. I'm surprised about the quest 'It's a Trap!!' the diamonds are not in white, so they are shown as done. All tasks have been completed.

20220330140535_1.jpg

20220330140543_1.jpg

20220330140546_1.jpg

Somehow, you screwed things up.  The quest is stuck on "Drink the Potion".  Did you do something to get moving using the console?   Normally, after the whipping screne, there is an animation where you drink a potion on the shelf. 

If that did not happen, you likely have script overload.  Check your load order for heavily scripted mods.

Try loading a save from before entering and try again.  Or, try using SSE.  It is way more stable.   AE is even better for weak or heavily modded machines.

I've been having trouble getting the letter to start the first quest. I did everything mentioned in the troubleshooting guide and everything works it just won't start. Also the sqv WICourier command shows that the quest is not enabled, completely stoped, currently at stage: 200 and the priority is 40.

Hello fishburger67 and xyzxyz,

I solved the problem via the console (using instructions from Hellborn59 - many thanks) as follows:

1. Enter 'ShowQuestTargets', this will give me a list of the quest ID. I can scroll through the list with the image keys. The ID is: 'MiaDungeonCapture'

2. The command 'Player.sqs MiaDungeonCapture' gives me a list of completed and uncompleted quest levels. The next unsolved quest level is number '60'

3. Now I entered the command 'MiaDungeonCapture 60'.

4. The lever appeared and the quest pointer pointed to it.

Lets see how it goes on.

hi, having problems with this im affraid, im doing the relealing the unseen quest, i get told to go to another location turns out to be the bullwark hunting lodge, but cant find the key for it , so i experimented and cheated, i thinki spanned the key for the mine (or picked the lock, cant remeber now) went all the way through the dungeon ,and got gassed,  and then it kinda stopeed working , there was no cut scene, so i thought it add the focusing crystal,  this didnt end the quest, and i still got gassed , is there any way to get passed the sex scerne in this as mine not loading, for some reason ,ive just reverted to an older save before i got into the mine , went straight to the lodge and i need a key

On 4/2/2022 at 8:01 PM, RIKUWAVE said:

I've been having trouble getting the letter to start the first quest. I did everything mentioned in the troubleshooting guide and everything works it just won't start. Also the sqv WICourier command shows that the quest is not enabled, completely stoped, currently at stage: 200 and the priority is 40.

You obviously have a problem with the courier.  Find out why.  This has nothing to do with Sex Slaves.

4 hours ago, Ryoken1972 said:

hi, having problems with this im affraid, im doing the relealing the unseen quest, i get told to go to another location turns out to be the bullwark hunting lodge, but cant find the key for it , so i experimented and cheated, i thinki spanned the key for the mine (or picked the lock, cant remeber now) went all the way through the dungeon ,and got gassed,  and then it kinda stopeed working , there was no cut scene, so i thought it add the focusing crystal,  this didnt end the quest, and i still got gassed , is there any way to get passed the sex scerne in this as mine not loading, for some reason ,ive just reverted to an older save before i got into the mine , went straight to the lodge and i need a key

This is fixed in the SSE version.  It is a problem in older versions. 

you know i think it might be my version i got installed tbh,  just looked on ,  vortex and out of your files i got .....

love slaves - MiasLairFGSexVoices.7z

love slaves - mias lair verson 7_1hSSEFGBSA

love slaves - labia exiter

im wondering if i just got too much of an older version nunning 

2 hours ago, Ryoken1972 said:

you know i think it might be my version i got installed tbh,  just looked on ,  vortex and out of your files i got .....

love slaves - MiasLairFGSexVoices.7z

love slaves - mias lair verson 7_1hSSEFGBSA

love slaves - labia exiter

im wondering if i just got too much of an older version nunning 

You are posting in the wrong section.  SSE is for the SE version here:

You need the voice file if you are training slaves that are not named.  Otherwise, you don't need it.  You need the labia exciter only if you have an non-CBBE or UNP body.

You need the MiasLair71HSexLab.7z.  It is the main file.

If you are not running Skyrim Special Edition or Skyrim Aniversary Addition, you are pretty screwed up.

• 2 weeks later...