Hello everyone

I have a little issue with the couriersystem and don't get the Letter to start everything.

I followed the instructions from Post 699's Quote

and found out that my Console gives me

WIEventsEnabled >> 1 instead of the expected WIEventsEnabled == 1
and

WICourierItemCount >> 0 instead of WICourierItemCount > 0

I guess the double >> on the ItemCount is not that bad, but the >> on the Event means that is not == 1. I already tried to change it by typing setglobalvalue WIEventsEnabled==1 but it didn't work because there is no setglobalvalue command

The hole COCing and spawning part worked fine. But when I type in sqv WICourier the console tells me it is disabled and the state is stopped . How may I fix these little issues?

Edit:

sqv AQSS_MiaVessinter returns:

Enabled: Yes

State: Running

Stage: 0

Priority 71

sqv MiaFindCaptives returns:

Enabled: No

State : Stopped

current Stage 0

Priority 70

Edit #2:

a funny thing just happened. I took the carriage to Dawnstar to look for "the chest", and the courier showed up. But he just gave me the letter from the Jarl of falkreach, only this and nothing more. So the Courier system seems to work.

Please excuse me if I missed an already existing discussion about this issue and its fix

And thanks for the help in advance

Edited by Hociico

i'm having an issue where none of the sex is working. ive started training mia and after i whip her, i tell her to have sex, she agrees, but nothing happens. if i speak to her again i can only tell her she needs more training. it acts as though i am having sex with her though, her training is progressing, but nothings actually happening. before i started her training i was able to do the bond with jenny just fine, now i cant even do that. i can still have sex with other followers and the animations play just fine, just nothing from this mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot get these slaves to shut up. I have Jenna, Sasha, and Linda as my followers but the MCM dialogue sliders don't work and neither does the player dialogue tree command. The lines are good but god damm ladies...enough!

Any guidance for how to get the MCM to work in this instance? Do I need to reset somebody or something?

4 hours ago, thunder156 said:

I cannot get these slaves to shut up. I have Jenna, Sasha, and Linda as my followers but the MCM dialogue sliders don't work and neither does the player dialogue tree command. The lines are good but god damm ladies...enough!

Any guidance for how to get the MCM to work in this instance? Do I need to reset somebody or something?

Setting up the MCM works well, for me.  Make sure you turn off hellos and set all the rest to the minimum then adjust them upwards when you find you don't hear them enough.

4 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Setting up the MCM works well, for me.  Make sure you turn off hellos and set all the rest to the minimum then adjust them upwards when you find you don't hear them enough.

What do you mean by setting it up? I already have access to it but the problem is it doesn't seem to work. Is there a way to reset the MCM? Also, and this just happened to me a few minutes ago, do you have a list you could publish of the NPC's ref ID's? I seem to have lost Nimphadora (sp?) I told her I didn't need her right away and she disappeared on me. Sorry to throw two separate issues on you. 

26 minutes ago, thunder156 said:

What do you mean by setting it up? I already have access to it but the problem is it doesn't seem to work. Is there a way to reset the MCM? Also, and this just happened to me a few minutes ago, do you have a list you could publish of the NPC's ref ID's? I seem to have lost Nimphadora (sp?) I told her I didn't need her right away and she disappeared on me. Sorry to throw two separate issues on you. 

Setting it up just means changing values in it. 

MiaNimphalia is xx03f581  The palace is her home and she will eventually turn back up there.

There is a file called "MiasLairExtras" in this download.  It has lots of useful info for you including  the refid's I think.  The information is for LE, but the refids should be the same.  "Trudy" is Sasha.

3 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Setting it up just means changing values in it. 

MiaNimphalia is xx03f581  The palace is her home and she will eventually turn back up there.

There is a file called "MiasLairExtras" in this download.  It has lots of useful info for you including  the refid's I think.  The information is for LE, but the refids should be the same.  "Trudy" is Sasha.

Ah excellent thank you! 

As for the chatty question, I have moved the sliders all over the place as well as used the dialogue option and it has no effect. 

14 minutes ago, thunder156 said:

Ah excellent thank you! 

As for the chatty question, I have moved the sliders all over the place as well as used the dialogue option and it has no effect. 

I haven't used the LE version in years, sorry, no way for me to check it on my end.

34 minutes ago, thunder156 said:

Hmmm. I'll ask this then, would there be any issue in me uninstalling the mod and reinstalling it? Would I lose any progress if I'm on the same savegame?

Nope, that should work fine.  I have done that literally hundreds of times over the years while testing, even installing new versions.

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

Nope, that should work fine.  I have done that literally hundreds of times over the years while testing, even installing new versions.

Okay sounds good! Thanks for all your help. Really looking forward to future updates should you choose to add any. 

4 minutes ago, thunder156 said:

Okay sounds good! Thanks for all your help. Really looking forward to future updates should you choose to add any. 

Not gonna update the LE version ever, but I will be adding more to the SSE version pretty soon on top of the two month update it got about a year ago.

25 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Not gonna update the LE version ever, but I will be adding more to the SSE version pretty soon on top of the two month update it got about a year ago.

Ah. Well that's understandable. We'll see if I ever have the time or energy to drag everything over to SE.

Yo, i just finished 'first part' of the mods? Confronted Mia and found jarl's daughter

My question is, what to do with Niri and Vess? what will give me most 'content' out of them and out of this mod? I assume enslavement, am I right?

Edited by moody132
Just now, moody132 said:

Yo, i just finished 'first part' of the mods? Confronted Mia and found jarl's daughter

My question is, what to do with Niri and Vess? what will give me most out of them and out of this mod? I assume enslavement, am I right?

Nope, Niri and Vess are not useful in my view.  Some like them.  I do not.  And nope, there is no enslavement.  That is at best an hours worth of amusement if you are into that kind of thing.

If you are a female player, take Andrew with you and follow his quest chain.  But beware that 10% of the female players do NOT like his character.  Andrew has something like a thousand lines of very funny dialog relating to what you are doing in the world.

If you are a male player, take Sasha AND Jenny with you and go play Skyrim.  There are over 2 thousand lines of dialog and some very funny exchanges between them.

In my opinion, Sex Slaves is a companion mod.  It has nothing to do with enslavement.

However, there are over 700,000 people who have played it and they did it for many other reasons.

9 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Nope, Niri and Vess are not useful in my view.  Some like them.  I do not.  And nope, there is no enslavement.  That is at best an hours worth of amusement if you are into that kind of thing.

If you are a female player, take Andrew with you and follow his quest chain.  But beware that 10% of the female players do NOT like his character.  Andrew has something like a thousand lines of very funny dialog relating to what you are doing in the world.

If you are a male player, take Sasha AND Jenny with you and go play Skyrim.  There are over 2 thousand lines of dialog and some very funny exchanges between them.

In my opinion, Sex Slaves is a companion mod.  It has nothing to do with enslavement.

However, there are over 700,000 people who have played it and they did it for many other reasons.

Cool, i like that, two copmanions constantly yelling at each other. I had experienced first one so far, Jenny was constantly interrupting Sasha, still in Mias Liar, it was hilarious.

And what about list of dangerous/outdated mod? is it still viable or it is also outdated? Because to be honest, i use most of them;

Immersive Citizens, Wet and Cold, Luxury Suite, Immersive Patrols, Immersive Creatures, Creature Framework, Sex Slaves for bandit camps.

From my experience i can tell that Luxury Suite seems to indeed change AI pacages, because immidietly after installing it my Lakeview Trader stopped trading, and I think Jaxonz Smart Loot is causig problems, as it crashed twice and its messages was at the bottom of the log. 

8 hours ago, moody132 said:

Cool, i like that, two copmanions constantly yelling at each other. I had experienced first one so far, Jenny was constantly interrupting Sasha, still in Mias Liar, it was hilarious.

And what about list of dangerous/outdated mod? is it still viable or it is also outdated? Because to be honest, i use most of them;

Immersive Citizens, Wet and Cold, Luxury Suite, Immersive Patrols, Immersive Creatures, Creature Framework, Sex Slaves for bandit camps.

From my experience i can tell that Luxury Suite seems to indeed change AI pacages, because immidietly after installing it my Lakeview Trader stopped trading, and I think Jaxonz Smart Loot is causig problems, as it crashed twice and its messages was at the bottom of the log. 

Wet and Cold is a pig still I have been told. Don't have any recent information on the rest.

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, davidshane1721 said:

Hi How do i add more slaves aside from Mia and the rest? I enslaved a few (mostly bandits) but when i brought them to Mia's castle there are no additional dialogues 

You should have dialogues with the dremoras about training them but they can be missing sometimes. Often save-reload or re-entering the area can help.

6 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

You should have dialogues with the dremoras about training them but they can be missing sometimes. Often save-reload or re-entering the area can help.

thanks! sorry which dremora should it be? the one who trains or the one near the entrance? im guessing the one who trains them, Volkar i think but i wanna be sure. also do the slaves need to be like in cuffs or gag or any special condition? appreciate the help!