• 2 months later...

The quest for Andrew's Sister came up, and when I got to the lodge the marker is on the stairs, and I can't get Andrew to interact with anything there. He just behaves like he usually does when out adventuring. Also my progress to level 6 keeps changing, One moment I check it it's at 75%, go to check it after traveling to somewhere its down to 10%.

19 hours ago, Reaper121 said:

The quest for Andrew's Sister came up, and when I got to the lodge the marker is on the stairs, and I can't get Andrew to interact with anything there. He just behaves like he usually does when out adventuring. Also my progress to level 6 keeps changing, One moment I check it it's at 75%, go to check it after traveling to somewhere its down to 10%.

You should have gotten a key before you got there.  If you didn't reload a save and try again.  The game is broken.   You should now get the key when you get into the cell where the lodge is instead of when you see the stairs.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi. I think I just completed the main quest (when you take the girl back to the parents and tell the other guy about his daughter) but when I look at the AddItem menu for this mod there are still a ton of items that I didn't get through the quest (Owner collar for example). Can someone confirm if I've actually completed the quest or if there's still something more to it. 

8 hours ago, J_snipes said:

Hi. I think I just completed the main quest (when you take the girl back to the parents and tell the other guy about his daughter) but when I look at the AddItem menu for this mod there are still a ton of items that I didn't get through the quest (Owner collar for example). Can someone confirm if I've actually completed the quest or if there's still something more to it. 

Most of the toys were never used.

• 5 weeks later...

I trained Mia for Slave and make progress (slave loves you a bit more 2) at this point Mias training dialog get lost somehow.Theres only normal dialog possible.

I load a savegame ending up with the same issue at the same point.

Is there a way to set mia to slave with console,or any way to fix this problem?

On 1/29/2023 at 10:12 AM, Neo72 said:

I trained Mia for Slave and make progress (slave loves you a bit more 2) at this point Mias training dialog get lost somehow.Theres only normal dialog possible.

Better to fix your problem first.  If you are having problems with this, you will have more problems later.  Check your load order with elephants script checker.  There are no bugs in this as long as your game runs reasonably well.   Also, make sure to set your training time lower in the mcm.

20 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Better to fix your problem first.  If you are having problems with this, you will have more problems later.  Check your load order with elephants script checker.  There are no bugs in this as long as your game runs reasonably well.   Also, make sure to set your training time lower in the mcm.

Latency is around 70ms.Training time is set to 2 in mcm. I've ask Volkar to check mia but it seems he think there are two of her. I've fcontinued after save and all other npcs work fine.

Mia.jpg

First time playing this through and enjoying things so far. I made Mia a slave, got sanguine's key, etc.,  and left for a bit. I returned with a follower, but I can't seem to trigger the dialogue to train her. What do I need to do to trigger the dialogue options for training? Is there another quest or something that I just haven't gotten yet?

14 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

First time playing this through and enjoying things so far. I made Mia a slave, got sanguine's key, etc.,  and left for a bit. I returned with a follower, but I can't seem to trigger the dialogue to train her. What do I need to do to trigger the dialogue options for training? Is there another quest or something that I just haven't gotten yet?

You had the training dialogue with Volkar?

6 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Make sure you have cell scans turned on in MCM.

• 2 months later...
On 9/16/2014 at 3:55 PM, fishburger67 said:

Just got done testing this again and it works fine.  Make sure you go into MiasLair with a non-sexslave follower.  If you have more than one, you get a dialog option that sex something like "Can you train one of my followers" and then a following dialog where you pick which one.  If you have only one non-sexslave follower, it sez something like "Can you train my follower". 

Which one Dremora? Doed it work even with PAHE slaves?

On 1/29/2023 at 1:12 PM, Neo72 said:

Same problem here, is there a way to end the training manually? I mean a setstage or whatever

On 4/10/2023 at 9:31 PM, Garacles said:

Hi, i don't have Volkar spawned, and if i spawn him i don't have any dialogs, But volkar is the dude that makes you do the slaves, so how can i makes slave if i don't have him???

Sorry, but I no longer have Skyrim original installed.

26 minutes ago, Garacles said:

i'm on AE version ^^'

Aside from that "Pay the dremora to train your slave" feature AE worked decent for me.

I think there was a thread in LLs Skyrim SE area where this mod is to find too and where AE was discussed.

Edited by xyzxyz
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DayTri said:

Is there any motivation to agree to Volkar's training for character who don't want to train slaves or be slaves? Maybe some kind of hint that someone is in danger and he'll only give you the information if you do the training?

Your Motivation is that you have the personality of a horny slave. Nothing else^^

Oh wait, you can get daedric boots from him^^

Edited by xyzxyz
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, NorthernBear said:

Might be a dumb question, But during the slave training with the Dremora the player used to have a blindfold equipped.

It does not appear to be showing for myself, is that a known issue or something I have done?

Never happened to me. It should either be in the mod files itself or part of ZAP.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm having a situation that I don't know if it's an issue or a design/engine limitation. Actually on SSE, posting there too but it seems this thread is more active. I'm playing a male orc (with ERF Horse SOS addon, if that makes any difference). During the quest Dark Possession, Volkar treats my character as female. The animations are played on the female companion (which is Vess btw, again, don't know if it makes a difference), but I was forcefully equipped an ownership collar, the dialogues towards the player imply I'm a female and I'm the one being subjugatted, and by the end he gives me a potion, the quest journal tells me to drink, then I black out and he says something in the likes that vess gets to be my slave, but I got to be his, and the he branded my womb and I must go back to him every week???
One more thing that I don't know if makes a difference, I have RaceCompatibility installed because of a follower, but I'm not playing a custom race myself (as I said, playing an orc)

Edited by Jieigh
56 minutes ago, Jieigh said:

So, I'm having a situation that I don't know if it's an issue or a design/engine limitation. Actually on SSE, posting there too but it seems this thread is more active. I'm playing a male orc (with ERF Horse SOS addon, if that makes any difference). During the quest Dark Possession, Volkar treats my character as female. The animations are played on the female companion (which is Vess btw, again, don't know if it makes a difference), but I was forcefully equipped an ownership collar, the dialogues towards the player imply I'm a female and I'm the one being subjugatted, and by the end he gives me a potion, the quest journal tells me to drink, then I black out and he says something in the likes that vess gets to be my slave, but I got to be his, and the he branded my womb and I must go back to him every week???
One more thing that I don't know if makes a difference, I have RaceCompatibility installed because of a follower, but I'm not playing a custom race myself (as I said, playing an orc)

That sounds really wacky. Try it without the racecomp mod. I can't image anything else that messes with gender detection. All other mods see you as male?