4 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Очень хороший момент. Хотя у меня так много женщин, я не могу удовлетворять их так часто, как они сами в этом нуждаются ^^

1 They are slaves, they have no right to choose.

2 They are sex slaves who are tied to the master. They must have an aversion to other men

1 hour ago, Rostorman said:

1 They are slaves, they have no right to choose.

2 They are sex slaves who are tied to the master. They must have an aversion to other men

Andrew is not a slave in the normal sense.  If you read the lore books and talk to him and some of the other girls, you will find that he is there voluntarily to protect the house carl female (whose name I forget) because they were supposed to be married before their capture.

Kill him if you want with a console command. 

Beyond that, you are barking up the wrong tree.

15 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Andrew is not a slave in the normal sense.  If you read the lore books and talk to him and some of the other girls, you will find that he is there voluntarily to protect the house carl female (whose name I forget) because they were supposed to be married before their capture.

Kill him if you want with a console command. 

Beyond that, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Nice! Someone who is still a romantic and I mean the mod author as much as Andrew.

In RL some couples are both dominants and while love is nice, it is respect that counts as every discussion with the spouse  is not a debate but a battle (dragon talk : ))  and as such, neither can afford to lose and hence risk diminished respect, so IMVHO, and based upon this, Andrew  not ONLY deserves a dominant female, but that is the ONLY way that he could find one who would deserve and gain his respect. Respect is what glues relationships.

I have no idea if you have realized this and implemented it in the mod and  it would IMHO be difficult to do, but it would be the perfect WTG for him.

Edited by Will55

I deleted the mod after all, there is humiliation of manhood. The main character shares his slaves with male NPCs and there is no way not to kill them. It is especially unpleasant to watch a helpless dovakin in which his partner is fucked. But this is just a game and it's up to everyone to decide for himself what he likes, I expressed my opinion

The Lust Explosion spell in this mod is extremely overpowered, but also extremely fun!  I accidentally discovered an unusual effect of the spell, when I tried using the spell on Jenn Winglow, only to have her move and the spell hit the body of Bonnie Bourne (the dead sacrifice).  That was so interesting that I tried it out on Marta Battle-Born with the same result.  I now have both Bonnie and Marta alive and sandboxing  in the area where I freed Jenn.

I have since found that I can use the spell on Niri or Vess when they occasionally glitch out, and don't want to talk to me so I can decide what to do with them, or any other character in this mod, and sometimes other mods, when their scripts don't want to work right.

Bad Jenn! Bad Sasha! Put your clothes on and leave them on or it's going to fall off from all the friction!

I just wanted to say thank you for such a wonderful mod that I never get tired of.

On 10/31/2021 at 11:22 PM, Rostorman said:

I deleted the mod after all, there is humiliation of manhood. The main character shares his slaves with male NPCs and there is no way not to kill them. It is especially unpleasant to watch a helpless dovakin in which his partner is fucked. But this is just a game and it's up to everyone to decide for himself what he likes, I expressed my opinion

You might want to stay away from slavery mods at all then. Mods like Amorouse Adventures where the Dragonborn is the Nr. 1 Chad of Skyrim should be more to your liking.

On 10/31/2021 at 3:22 PM, Rostorman said:

500 thousand people disagree with you, so I would suggest that you are way in the minority.

22 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Тогда вы, возможно, захотите вообще держаться подальше от модов рабства. Такие моды, как Amorouse Adventures, где Dragonborn - Nr. +1 Чад из Скайрима должен тебе больше по душе.

Slavery is interesting, and I have such mods, but there my slaves don't fuck with other men

Hi, I am unable to dismiss sasha and jenny as follower. They say goodbye but still follow me around.

Also I am unable to train Mia lorenz. I tried to do the training as per the dummies book but she just says "screw you pig" and hates me

I gave her food so then she hates me less but wont call me master.

Tried leaving for her few days and then came back and started hitting her with the training whip.. she is not submitting for sex and doesn't call me master 

Now whenever  I hit her I get notification saying "your slave is dying"

Please help is there any way I can set her automatically as slave

4 hours ago, Max18113 said:

Hi, I am unable to dismiss sasha and jenny as follower. They say goodbye but still follow me around.

Also I am unable to train Mia lorenz. I tried to do the training as per the dummies book but she just says "screw you pig" and hates me

Tried leaving for her few days and then came back and started hitting her with the training whip.. she is not submitting for sex and doesn't call me master 

Have you done the Training quest where the dremora uses a follower (or fem player) as training dummy? That should show you how it's done. Do you have any other follower mods that could screw with Jenny and Sasha?

13 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Have you done the Training quest where the dremora uses a follower (or fem player) as training dummy? That should show you how it's done. Do you have any other follower mods that could screw with Jenny and Sasha?

I am currently in the  process of training with volkar(the dremora). its not yet over.

Like I said after I hit Mia, she is not submitting and have sex with me. she begs for mercy and when I ask to call me master she says "screw you pig".

As mentioned in the dummies book-To make her hate me less I gave her food and waited for few in-game days and came back. But as soon as I start hitting her I get notification saying your slave is dying and no progress at all.

Is there a way to reset everything and start from beginning without screwing up my game or just fast forward the process and make her my slave. please help

I have ultimate follower overhaul mod.

Thanks for the response

Edited by Max18113
On 11/6/2021 at 4:51 AM, Max18113 said:

There should be no issue dismissing any slave.  We use the vanilla follower framework and I personally use AFT.  Your problem will be with your follower mod. 

What you are experiencing with Mia is common.  If you slave is giving you issues, talk to the slave master and he will put her on one of the educational devices.

Once she is obedient again, you can begin training her again.  Until then, DO NOT HIT her.  There is no way to make things automatic.  If you don't like slave training, don't do it.

On 5/12/2018 at 3:24 AM, fishburger67 said:

Yes, I have just completed a FlowerGirls port of Sex Slaves SSE and until Ashal gets Sexlab out of beta, I will be focusing on that.  SSE is so rock solid that I see no sense putting any more effort into oldrim.

Before I raise the issue, I want to let you know that I am aware that any user creates modes of this game out of passion and pleasure, and the obligation to do something on demand is null and void. -So what I want to express as a point of view is the way of suggestion and nothing else.

My question would be: -Why do you neglect the Legendary edition?

Other improvements can be made to this wonderful mode, such as beautifying girls, removing bugs from running scripts of events (such as the situation in which the player after being whipped and taken down with the anesthesia mode canceled, to feel the pain, the two raping enemies did not continue anything, but waited for a script that does not run ...)?

Then there would be another topic, updating this mode to the SSE level.

Edited by Guest
24 minutes ago, stalker0ne said:

Before I raise the issue, I want to let you know that I am aware that any user creates modes of this game out of passion and pleasure, and the obligation to do something on demand is null and void. -So what I want to express as a point of view is the way of suggestion and nothing else.

My question would be: -Why do you neglect the Legendary edition?

Other improvements can be made to this wonderful mode, such as beautifying girls, removing bugs from running scripts of events (such as the situation in which the player after being whipped and taken down with the anesthesia mode canceled, to feel the pain, the two raping enemies did not continue anything, but waited for a script that does not run ...)?

Then there would be another topic, updating this mode to the SSE level.

I no longer have LE installed on my machine.  I don't use it.  SE is so much better, so I see no sense putting any effort into it.  Sorry.

5 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

I no longer have LE installed on my machine.  I don't use it.  SE is so much better, so I see no sense putting any effort into it.  Sorry.

Thank you for your answer ! 

On 11/1/2021 at 9:22 AM, Rostorman said:

OOC did you use SLEN to change the sexual preferences of your female slaves to "female" as opposed to the more usual "both" or "male"?

I ask as I do this regularly now as while it does not stop followers or slaves from bonking etc. guards and other nearby males, it certainly reduces it.

Or you could even make them act as if they were males by modifying the SLEN MCM.

Only a suggestion as I am new to all of this.

20 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Okay, I finally managed to drop in to Jonestead and start the mod. 

I could not resist a "good' look at Kasia and found that she has those dreadful ?UNP nipples 2/3s of the way up the breast.

I had the same problem with the Sofia follower mod and I solved that by replacing the meshes with my own female char ones.

However. I have looked at the ML files installed and can find no trace of any such body meshes.

So, 1) where are they ? And can they be replaced?

2) I thought that the mod was CBBE friendly. Have I made some gauche mistake or... what?

I know it seems trivial but eye candy is just that and those ***s look revolting and while they might only be an entrée in RL,  in the Skyrim SE world they are dessert.

Any advice appeciated

Wrong mod page ^^

13 hours ago, Will55 said:

OOC, вы использовали SLEN, чтобы изменить сексуальные предпочтения ваших рабынь на «женские», в отличие от более обычных «обоих» или «мужчин»?

Я спрашиваю, поскольку сейчас делаю это регулярно, потому что, хотя это не останавливает последователей или рабов от ударов и т. Д. Охранников и других ближайших мужчин, это, безусловно, снижает их.

Или вы даже можете заставить их вести себя так, как если бы они были мужчинами, изменив SLEN MCM.

Только предложение, поскольку я новичок во всем этом.

I have already removed the mod, the Cons, the template castle, It is badly assembled in places, there are gaps between the joints of the blocks, the annoying moans of the slaves are infuriating.

Edited by Rostorman
On 11/14/2021 at 7:48 AM, Rostorman said:

I have already removed the mod, the Cons, the template castle, It is badly assembled in places, there are gaps between the joints of the blocks, the annoying moans of the slaves are infuriating.

Well I am yet to get that far but I just turn the volume down as it is not the sounds that are annoying, it is the poor variety of such and their constant repetition (about 2-4 women only from what I can tell). I have been around a little and while some make noises like that , some do not,  while some get you kicked out of motels because of the noise they make (they used too be called "Lisa" (after Moaner Lisa)) : )

WRT the mod being humiliating to men, 90% of the entire slave content is humiliating to women, it just goes with the slave territory.

Edited by Will55
3 hours ago, Will55 said:

WRT the mod being humiliating to men, 90% of the entire slave content is humiliating to women, it just goes with the slave territory.

He hates Andrew and the dremoras using "his" slavegirls and he must hate the scene after the gas trap ^^

To be fair, I don't like that scene either but at least the revenge is bloody^^

Edited by xyzxyz

I just had the nebulous pleasure of school friend's Buck's Night. I avoided the  "girls" (sure ! 2 looked about 40)and sat down to talk but the younger ones were more interested  watching an XXX movie. So I sat there becoming happily intoxicated and listening rather than watching when one screen actress began to moan in an ever increasing crescendo which woke me up. 

Then I realized that SexLab could well do with an infusion of reality bonk/slurp  sounds and here they were.

Brazzers  and such like have copyright teams but the flood of amateur videos online apparently are open season for copy and sound files would be easy for someone with the knowhow.

Just a suggestion as IMHO SexLab direly needs some variety in the sound files and those offered as an alternative are not really good enough.

Edited by Will55