10 hours ago, alien550 said:

complete quest is working but is still remain quest to speak with olfrid,and only quest is complete to find Marta Battle Born,and after that nothing is happens,sqv MiaFindBattleBorn
not help me,maybe there is another set stage? maybe when we find Vess in those hunter house when need to whip her?

If you completed the quest, it should be gone.  Don't really understand your issue.

19 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You probably have a script overload issue.  After reading the courier letter, it should set the stage of a quest to talk to andrew and he will have a dialog to go find his sister.  Maybe try reloading from a save before you got the note.

Saving up to this point didn't help. Maybe you can somehow use the console ?

5 hours ago, taladri said:

Saving up to this point didn't help. Maybe you can somehow use the console ?

No console commands are possible that I am aware of.  Once again, you have some other issue.  Again recommend Elephants latency tester to be sure you don't have script overload.  I can not think of any other possible issue.

18 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

No console commands are possible that I am aware of.  Once again, you have some other issue.  Again recommend Elephants latency tester to be sure you don't have script overload.  I can not think of any other possible issue.

Do you plan to continue the quests with Andrew?

4 hours ago, taladri said:

Do you plan to continue the quests with Andrew?

As I have stated before, I will do additional work on andrew in exchange for a female voice actress doing some extensive dialog voice acting for an additional female follower, and that is assuming I can get Andrew's voice actor to do the additional voice work.  Also, it would only be for Skyrim SSE, not Oldrim.

i'm currently looking through my mods and updating but one of my mods is called fishburger67 and it's by you as well. i don't appear to be having issues yet (still need to open my game again) but i really can't tell what it is so i was hoping you might know. that's really all i need atm. please and thanks

Just now, RubiiSugar said:

i'm currently looking through my mods and updating but one of my mods is called fishburger67 and it's by you as well. i don't appear to be having issues yet (still need to open my game again) but i really can't tell what it is so i was hoping you might know. that's really all i need atm. please and thanks

i apologize, i'm very tired. Vortex says its from Nexus with a version of 2.8.0 with no i.d. and i'm on LE btw. i don't think i have any of your mods so i'm a little confused.

5 minutes ago, RubiiSugar said:

i apologize, i'm very tired. Vortex says its from Nexus with a version of 2.8.0 with no i.d. and i'm on LE btw. i don't think i have any of your mods so i'm a little confused.

i opened the file location /).- its sexlab aroused so idk how its "from" the nexus, sorry i didnt check first

Hey Im pretty new to modding and Skryim specifiall so this might be dumb or I might just be missing something.

But during the find andrew sister quest. It wont let me talk to Andrew. The quest is prompting me to speak with him but I go to him and theres no dialoge option. Am I missing something? And if this is a glitch can someone give me the console command to advance it because I spent like 30 minutes looking and cant find anything.

17 hours ago, btbiersack said:

Hey Im pretty new to modding and Skryim specifiall so this might be dumb or I might just be missing something.

But during the find andrew sister quest. It wont let me talk to Andrew. The quest is prompting me to speak with him but I go to him and theres no dialoge option. Am I missing something? And if this is a glitch can someone give me the console command to advance it because I spent like 30 minutes looking and cant find anything.

You are commenting on the oldrim version.  If you are playing with SE, get rid of the oldrim version and install the SE version and load a save from BEFORE you installed the oldrim version.

Sorry to bother I know I have read this before but I cannot remember where.

I read somewhere how to increase Andrew's affection for you and now I am stuck at level 4 100%, I cannot remember what the requirements were to progress it any further. I have played about an hour since reaching 100% and he has no new dialogues and does not approach me.

5 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Is only Jennys voice working for a sub female player? I tried the other options but I don't remember hearing them. And for Alicias voice I need her mod too?

You don't need the Alicia mod to get Alicia's voice.  And yes, Jenny is the only NPC with gender specific dialog for female players.

On 1/25/2021 at 10:58 PM, fishburger67 said:

You don't need the Alicia mod to get Alicia's voice.  And yes, Jenny is the only NPC with gender specific dialog for female players.

I meant if jennys voice is the only working voice  if the female player is in a bdsm session with the dremora.

I set Alicias voice in the mcm but all I hear is jenny. What scenes should play the new voice? Only the dremora sex training?

And Vernor has no dialogues to train followers for you. this happens like every seccond time I use this mod. I have no script problems. Even the usually problematic dremora slave training sessions work without problems.

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2021 at 3:25 PM, xyzxyz said:

I meant if jennys voice is the only working voice  if the female player is in a bdsm session with the dremora.

I set Alicias voice in the mcm but all I hear is jenny. What scenes should play the new voice? Only the dremora sex training?

And Vernor has no dialogues to train followers for you. this happens like every seccond time I use this mod. I have no script problems. Even the usually problematic dremora slave training sessions work without problems.

What I meant is that Jenny is the only voice that is gender aware, i.e., she calls her female master "mistress".  All the others call the female master "master".

Now I understand the reference to Alicia voice.  That is currently broken because only Jenny has the required lines for the BDSM stuff.  I may at some point fix that for the SSE version.

6 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

What I meant is that Jenny is the only voice that is gender aware, i.e., she calls her female master "mistress".  All the others call the female master "master".

Now I understand the reference to Alicia voice.  That is currently broken because only Jenny has the required lines for the BDSM stuff.  I may at some point fix that for the SSE version.

Too bad I don't play SSE ^^ But at least you know of the problem. I found another one: I had a follower trained by volkar but she had no Voice during the bond and in later animations..

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Too bad I don't play SSE ^^ But at least you know of the problem. I found another one: I had a follower trained by volkar but she had no Voice during the bond and in later animations..

Doesn't surprise me at all.  It is impossible to have voices for all possible NPCs.

14 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Doesn't surprise me at all.  It is impossible to have voices for all possible NPCs.

I thought she would get one of the modded followers like jenny, Sasha etc. But she has no voice at all. It was Jenassa btw.

• 1 month later...