I just ran into a really weird bug.  I had Niri as a follower (I didn't enslave her, just regular follower) and dismissed her while I did a quest that doesn't like companions.  When that was done, I went back to the Falkreath inn to recruit her again.  After I told her to follow me, I left the inn, and instead of her blonde hair its changed to red, and her face may have changed slightly too (Can't quite tell for sure).  Has anyone else had anything like this happen?

I went back in and spawned a new instance of Niri using the console, and the new one also has the red hair.  I've never seen this happen with a mod before.

EDIT:  I tried quitting back to desktop, then loading the save before I talked to her (tried that already before quitting and the hair color change somehow stayed despite being an earlier save).  And everything is back to normal.  So its fixed.  If anyone understands what happened I would still like to know, so that hopefully I can prevent it from happening again.

3 hours ago, greykitty said:

I just ran into a really weird bug.  I had Niri as a follower (I didn't enslave her, just regular follower) and dismissed her while I did a quest that doesn't like companions.  When that was done, I went back to the Falkreath inn to recruit her again.  After I told her to follow me, I left the inn, and instead of her blonde hair its changed to red, and her face may have changed slightly too (Can't quite tell for sure).  Has anyone else had anything like this happen?

I went back in and spawned a new instance of Niri using the console, and the new one also has the red hair.  I've never seen this happen with a mod before.

EDIT:  I tried quitting back to desktop, then loading the save before I talked to her (tried that already before quitting and the hair color change somehow stayed despite being an earlier save).  And everything is back to normal.  So its fixed.  If anyone understands what happened I would still like to know, so that hopefully I can prevent it from happening again.

Did you open the creation kit or something like that?  Somehow, her nif file got changed.

21 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

After I give help from Volkar, all times that him go to check mia lorenz, they tell me all the same... Someone can help me please... 3rd day, and nothing to break this litle whore.

I punish her, I give her an apple, and then I fuck her, and nothing. I have been doing this for 2 days, and always the same asnwer from volkar...  this is not funny...

PS: My time to trainning is in 2

PS2: And then. after so much work, she back to be rebelious... image 2... i give up... 

Did you check your log yet?

14 minutes ago, Moacir Jr said:

If you can help me, what more specific, i need to view in the log?

Make a log and post it.  Go to

to find out how to make a log (first drop down). 

There are lots and lots of posts from really experienced players.

I won't be able to spend a lot of time looking at your log, so read it and try to understand what is going on.

Try turning on logging, then going down and interact with whoever you are trying to train, then cut out all the crap prior to that scene and post the results.

9 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Did you open the creation kit or something like that?  Somehow, her nif file got changed.

Nope.  I don't think I even have creation kit installed at the moment.  But it also was fixed by completely quitting all the way to the desktop and then reloading the save.  So it apparently wasn't any actual change in the files.  Its almost like it got the wrong hair color from the npc record.  Which...I don't know if that is a thing that can happen with skyrim or not.  I've never seen it happen before.  I can confirm that her face wasn't changed though, just the hair color.  But it wasn't even one of the preset hair colors you normally choose from.  It was a very bold red, the kind that players like to use but not one you can put on your vanilla character when you make them.  My PC has bright red hair, it wasn't quite the same shade but it was close, so for all I know that might be why her hair was that shade.

If there is another bug fix release at some point, it would be good to change all animation references of the form "AP Kneeling Blowjob" to something that still exists.

Supposedly, for reasons known best to him, Ashal removed all the AP animations from sexlab 1.63.

This causes participants to drop through the world, like in the final Vernon binding sequences.

Of course, if some fine soul wants to post modified scripts - that would be OK too.

I can narrow it down a bit. !5 files are affected:

sexslaveframework.psc

vernonsexslavescript.psc

SexSlaveFramework.psc

SexSlFemEnslaveScript.psc

MiaAndFindButtPlugScript.psc

MiaDungeonCaptureScript.psc

PF_VictimMasterbating_0A00655E.psc

SexSlAndrewsPlayHouseScript.psc

SexSlDrinkSuperSkoomaScript.psc

SexSlFemalePCScript.psc

SexSlFemPcAndrew.psc

SexSlFramework.psc

SlaveQuestControllerScript.psc

TIF_0C00A0C0.psc

VernonSexSlaveScript.psc

On 9/23/2020 at 6:57 AM, fred200 said:

If there is another bug fix release at some point, it would be good to change all animation references of the form "AP Kneeling Blowjob" to something that still exists.

Supposedly, for reasons known best to him, Ashal removed all the AP animations from sexlab 1.63.

This causes participants to drop through the world, like in the final Vernon binding sequences.

Of course, if some fine soul wants to post modified scripts - that would be OK too.

I can narrow it down a bit. !5 files are affected:

sexslaveframework.psc

vernonsexslavescript.psc

SexSlaveFramework.psc

SexSlFemEnslaveScript.psc

MiaAndFindButtPlugScript.psc

MiaDungeonCaptureScript.psc

PF_VictimMasterbating_0A00655E.psc

SexSlAndrewsPlayHouseScript.psc

SexSlDrinkSuperSkoomaScript.psc

SexSlFemalePCScript.psc

SexSlFemPcAndrew.psc

SexSlFramework.psc

SlaveQuestControllerScript.psc

TIF_0C00A0C0.psc

VernonSexSlaveScript.psc

I won't be making any changes to the LE version.  I am currently working on the Flowergirls SSE version and I will likely port that to Sexlab if there is enough interest.

• 3 weeks later...

Did anybody ever get past the gas trap bug? Where you see the scene but afterwards the lever to disable the gas never shows up? I have been reading and reading but all I find are people having issues with it and a ton of not helpful people not getting that the lever isnt spawned in. As in there is no quest marker, no lever. 

On 10/17/2020 at 2:08 PM, NecroKnightmare said:

Did anybody ever get past the gas trap bug? Where you see the scene but afterwards the lever to disable the gas never shows up? I have been reading and reading but all I find are people having issues with it and a ton of not helpful people not getting that the lever isnt spawned in. As in there is no quest marker, no lever. 

If you can't get past the gas trap, you either are not following the quest markers or you are having script overload.  Check out Elephant's Script Latency Tester.  If you have latency above 100 ms, clean up your save and load order.

On 10/19/2020 at 2:56 PM, fishburger67 said:

If you can't get past the gas trap, you either are not following the quest markers or you are having script overload.  Check out Elephant's Script Latency Tester.  If you have latency above 100 ms, clean up your save and load order.

Likely it was the overload. Because of course I was following quest markers. I ended up just loading an earlier save and using the bypass in command prompt. 

15 hours ago, NecroKnightmare said:

Likely it was the overload. Because of course I was following quest markers. I ended up just loading an earlier save and using the bypass in command prompt. 

If you are having script lag issues, you cannot do dark possession or train slaves.  You also can't do many of the vanilla quests, especially the civil war raid on Whiterun and other stuff.   Suggest strongly that you fix your issues before moving on.

This is a very fun mod to play and I enjoy it very much.

However there is one thing I have never managed to solve.

Voltar I think it is that offers to teach you how to be a better slave trainer by Coercing you and actually training you.

Every thing works right in this training except the following routines.

I assume you're using something like this, or similar?

game.disablePlayerControls()
game.forcethirdperson()                                          
game.setplayeraidriven(true)

1. If I try the asking for training he will run to the room with the stuff, but I never seem to follow.
2. I am pretty much just left standing where I asked his help. frozen in the "setplayeraidriven(true)" command. (You may well be using Zaz built in Ai control) I don't know.
3. I can use moveto Voltar( Ref or ID number ), and get the action started, but never seem to get placed into one of the zaz item's.
4. Using the moveto I can go ahead, and get through the event. ( he just finishes the whipping, and then proceeds with what ever else in scripted for him to do )
5. but it would be nice if the Player AI control (Follow routines) actually worked.

Do you have any advise or help or something that I could try to get this to function properly ?

On 10/31/2020 at 11:19 AM, galgat said:

This is a very fun mod to play and I enjoy it very much.

However there is one thing I have never managed to solve.

Voltar I think it is that offers to teach you how to be a better slave trainer by Coercing you and actually training you.

Every thing works right in this training except the following routines.

I assume you're using something like this, or similar?

game.disablePlayerControls()
game.forcethirdperson()                                          
game.setplayeraidriven(true)

1. If I try the asking for training he will run to the room with the stuff, but I never seem to follow.
2. I am pretty much just left standing where I asked his help. frozen in the "setplayeraidriven(true)" command. (You may well be using Zaz built in Ai control) I don't know.
3. I can use moveto Voltar( Ref or ID number ), and get the action started, but never seem to get placed into one of the zaz item's.
4. Using the moveto I can go ahead, and get through the event. ( he just finishes the whipping, and then proceeds with what ever else in scripted for him to do )
5. but it would be nice if the Player AI control (Follow routines) actually worked.

Do you have any advise or help or something that I could try to get this to function properly ?

I am guessing you have script lag.  If you run Elephants Script lag too, I am expecting it will be above 100.  This is particularly problematic with LE because it is 32 bit.  SSE works much better.  Can you convert to that?

4 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I am guessing you have script lag.  If you run Elephants Script lag too, I am expecting it will be above 100.  This is particularly problematic with LE because it is 32 bit.  SSE works much better.  Can you convert to that?

I kind of doubt it. but could be

EDIT >>> and I tried it on SSE and seemed to get the same thing.

My system basicInfo.PNG