2 hours ago, galgat said:

I kind of doubt it. but could be

EDIT >>> and I tried it on SSE and seemed to get the same thing.

My system basicInfo.PNG

You have a pretty powerful machine,  However, your machine does hold the complete picture for script load.  Install Elephants cool tool and you'll know for sure. 

I ran exactly the same program (LE version) hundreds of times without issue.  I just this week ran the SSE version a dozen time while testing and it ran flawlessly.   I did this on two machines and both are not as skookum as yours. 

This is why I am suggesting that you might have script lag issues.

You are one of only a few with these kind of issues and they are almost always to do with script lag.

But, I could be wrong.

10 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You have a pretty powerful machine,  However, your machine does hold the complete picture for script load.  Install Elephants cool tool and you'll know for sure. 

I ran exactly the same program (LE version) hundreds of times without issue.  I just this week ran the SSE version a dozen time while testing and it ran flawlessly.   I did this on two machines and both are not as skookum as yours. 

This is why I am suggesting that you might have script lag issues.

You are one of only a few with these kind of issues and they are almost always to do with script lag.

But, I could be wrong.

I'll give it a try, latter thank you for the advise.

11 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You have a pretty powerful machine,  However, your machine does hold the complete picture for script load.

I ran test with both elephants and Jaxonz Diagnostics. they both gave same results.  but posting Jaxonz Diagnostics image as it details over all in one easy image.  seems to stay well under the 100 danger point with no problems, and the adverage is 38 wich seems reasonably solid.

Capture.PNG

12 minutes ago, galgat said:

I ran test with both elephants and Jaxonz Diagnostics. they both gave same results.  but posting Jaxonz Diagnostics image as it details over all in one easy image.  seems to stay well under the 100 danger point with no problems, and the adverage is 38 wich seems reasonably solid.

Capture.PNG

I agree that this looks reasonable.  Suggest you make a log file and see if there are errors that are not explainable.

I know this has probably been covered before, but after meeting my contact in Morthal and following him into the pass and killing him and the necromancer there, I regag Niri and head down into Mia's Dungeon for the first time, neither Vess nor Niri follow me into the dungeon and I always die at the paralytic gas trap. This is my first time playing the mod so I could be doing something wrong.

Any help you can provide would be very helpful.

Thanks

32 minutes ago, oldnord said:

I know this has probably been covered before, but after meeting my contact in Morthal and following him into the pass and killing him and the necromancer there, I regag Niri and head down into Mia's Dungeon for the first time, neither Vess nor Niri follow me into the dungeon and I always die at the paralytic gas trap. This is my first time playing the mod so I could be doing something wrong.

Any help you can provide would be very helpful.

Thanks

If they don't follow you, a script did not run.  Run Elephant's script lag thing and fix your load order for < 100ms lag, and/or check your log for errors.  You might also try cleaning up your save getting rid of removed mod scripts.

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, JacobWMowrey328@gmail.com said:

The sex scenes aren't working at all. The NPC and Player get stuck inside each other every time. FG works fine outside of Sex Slaves. I made sure FNIS is Updated and I dont have the Sexlab version downloaded. I have all of the mods that are required and im using ZAZ ver. 8. Please Help! 

This version is for Sexlab ONLY.  It knows nothing about FlowerGirls.  Install and test Sexlab and Sex Slaves will work just fine.  There is a FlowerGirls version available for SSE.  I wasn't even aware that there was an FG version for LE.

19 minutes ago, JacobWMowrey328@gmail.com said:

Thank you. So there is not a version of Sex slaves sse that utilizes FG?

This is the Skyrim Legendary edition.  Click on the link in my signature for the SSE version for either Flowergirls or SexLab.

I have no idea about your frame rate drops.  It depends on your hardware and your mod load.  I run two fairly old PCs and keep 60fps almost constantly.  Even on the better machine with an ENB, I keep 60 fps.

Note that frame rate is mostly related to your graphics card, but if you have too big a script load and/or too many 2K+ textures, fps is affected.  I run a GTX 560 on one machine without ENB and a 780 on another with ENB.  The 560 is really old, but even it performs reasonably well on the correct settings.

Type this into google and start reading.

skyrim low fps fix

5 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

This is the Skyrim Legendary edition.  Click on the link in my signature for the SSE version for either Flowergirls or SexLab.

I have no idea about your frame rate drops.  It depends on your hardware and your mod load.  I run two fairly old PCs and keep 60fps almost constantly.  Even on the better machine with an ENB, I keep 60 fps.

Note that frame rate is mostly related to your graphics card, but if you have too big a script load and/or too many 2K+ textures, fps is affected.  I run a GTX 560 on one machine without ENB and a 780 on another with ENB.  The 560 is really old, but even it performs reasonably well on the correct settings.

Type this into google and start reading.

skyrim low fps fix

It happens right after a sex scene, I go from 60fps down to about 9fps. I have a 2060 and about 67 plugins. 

1 minute ago, JacobWMowrey328@gmail.com said:

It happens right after a sex scene, I go from 60fps down to about 9fps. I have a 2060 and about 67 plugins. 

Can't help you.  You have a plenty powerful GPU, so that is not the issue.

Are you running Skyrim Special Edition or Oldrim?  If you are running Oldrim, recommend SSE.

I have the Sexlab one installed from your signature. Running out of ideas, might be a problem with sexlab itself.

There is no problem with Sexlab or Sex Slaves.  Me and tens of  thousands of others run them without issue.  The problem is with your setup. 

Try downloading Sexlab Match Maker (for LE but works fine for SSE).  Then, disable ALL mods in your load order except Alternate Start, Sexlab and Matchmaker, and start a new game.  Alternate Start is just to allow you to get the the testing part quickly rather than going through all the beginning shit.  Remember that Sexlab takes like 10 minutes to get fully initialized.  After you start you game, go have coffee for 10 minutes and come back and check out the MCM for Sexlab and make sure it is fully loaded.

Then, start a new game (wait for Sexlab to fully load as above), and get out of the Alternate Start dungeon and use match maker to start sex with someone.  Do you still have fps issues?  If so, start looking at your hardware settings.  Post over in the Sexlab forum as there are lots of people over there with good advise.

If you don't have trouble with the minimum, save your game, and start adding Non-Sexlab based mods in a couple at a time.  Reload your save and see if you still have issues.  Continue until you find the mod(s) that are causing you problems.  Unless you have something like Paradise Halls or the creatures stuff,  the Sexlab mods will not be your issue.

If you can get your entire mod load running, you must be trying to run Sexlab/Sex Slaves on an old/big save and it will likely have lots of shit in the save.  If that is the case, start with a new playthrough.   If you hate that idea, get the savegame script cleaner and use it.

21 minutes ago, JacobWMowrey328@gmail.com said:

I have the Sexlab one installed from your signature. Running out of ideas, might be a problem with sexlab itself.

P.S.  Ask your next question on the SSE forum.  This one is dead.  There are lots of people on the SSE forum.

3 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

There is no problem with Sexlab or Sex Slaves.  Me and tens of  thousands of others run them without issue.  The problem is with your setup. 

Try downloading Sexlab Match Maker (for LE but works fine for SSE).  Then, disable ALL mods in your load order except Alternate Start, Sexlab and Matchmaker, and start a new game.  Alternate Start is just to allow you to get the the testing part quickly rather than going through all the beginning shit.  Remember that Sexlab takes like 10 minutes to get fully initialized.  After you start you game, go have coffee for 10 minutes and come back and check out the MCM for Sexlab and make sure it is fully loaded.

Then, start a new game (wait for Sexlab to fully load as above), and get out of the Alternate Start dungeon and use match maker to start sex with someone.  Do you still have fps issues?  If so, start looking at your hardware settings.  Post over in the Sexlab forum as there are lots of people over there with good advise.

If you don't have trouble with the minimum, save your game, and start adding Non-Sexlab based mods in a couple at a time.  Reload your save and see if you still have issues.  Continue until you find the mod(s) that are causing you problems.  Unless you have something like Paradise Halls or the creatures stuff,  the Sexlab mods will not be your issue.

If you can get your entire mod load running, you must be trying to run Sexlab/Sex Slaves on an old/big save and it will likely have lots of shit in the save.  If that is the case, start with a new playthrough.   If you hate that idea, get the savegame script cleaner and use it.

I have the creatures thing installed, but never use it. Ive been playing and testing it for awhile now and the sex fps has gotten bad only the last few times. How do I get the savegame script cleaner? Thannk you again for all of the help. My game is optimized correctly and every other mods works fine, even FG is smooth. 

4 minutes ago, JacobWMowrey328@gmail.com said:

I have the creatures thing installed, but never use it. Ive been playing and testing it for awhile now and the sex fps has gotten bad only the last few times. How do I get the savegame script cleaner? Thannk you again for all of the help. My game is optimized correctly and every other mods works fine, even FG is smooth. 

If FG is smooth, use the FG version in my signature.

Use Google to find the savegame script cleaner

Try this in google

skyrim save game script cleaner sse

I used the fg version, but ran into the problem with the bodies being morphed into one.

I have helped thousands of people get their games running and have never run into issues like you describe.  I recommend using the steps I outlined above (adding mods one at a time) until you find your issue.

Remember what I said earlier, there is no problem with any of these mods individually. Tens and hundreds of thousands of other people use them every day.  The issue is with YOUR individual setup.  Find out what the issue is as above and fix it.

If you feel like you can't do it yourself, Sacremas has always been very helpful.  His stuff is pretty outdated, but he is a fountain of knowledge.  Check out his forum here.  He is still responding to posts there.  However, before you do, do the basic stuff I outlined above.  It is really simple for you to just try starting a new game (using Alternate Start) and see if your issues go away.  That will tell you right away whether or not you need to clean your save (which is a very big job).

21 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

I have helped thousands of people get their games running and have never run into issues like you describe.  I recommend using the steps I outlined above (adding mods one at a time) until you find your issue.

Remember what I said earlier, there is no problem with any of these mods individually. Tens and hundreds of thousands of other people use them every day.  The issue is with YOUR individual setup.  Find out what the issue is as above and fix it.

If you feel like you can't do it yourself, Sacremas has always been very helpful.  His stuff is pretty outdated, but he is a fountain of knowledge.  Check out his forum here.  He is still responding to posts there.  However, before you do, do the basic stuff I outlined above.  It is really simple for you to just try starting a new game (using Alternate Start) and see if your issues go away.  That will tell you right away whether or not you need to clean your save (which is a very big job).

I did a fresh start and disabled only the sex slave mods for sexlab, and it fixed itself. I think even when I had it installed originally and I hadnt started the quest yet, the problem was starting. I guess I just may be missing the full requirements or something.