8 minutes ago, arielbisc said:

Skooma effect will not disappear after find the special skooma quest. Is there a command key for this? Thanks ?

There is no "Skooma effect" other than a misty image which goes away on it's own after a few minutes.  If you are having something else. perhaps you have a skooma mod installed that is causing it?

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

There is no "Skooma effect" other than a misty image which goes away on it's own after a few minutes.  If you are having something else. perhaps you have a skooma mod installed that is causing it?

The misty image I mean. I don’t have any mods that would cause this. It’s been about an hour it has stayed this way.

14 hours ago, arielbisc said:

The misty image I mean. I don’t have any mods that would cause this. It’s been about an hour it has stayed this way.

If the mist does not go away, some part of the script did not run.  That is generally an indication that you have a script lag problem.  Can you install Elephants Script Latency tester and let me know what it tells you?

• 3 weeks later...

Am I getting it right, level 8 for Andrew on LE is final (cz topic says it's 12). Or its a bug when level 8 100% resets to 0%?

And i can't dismiss him even if I rollback and choose Andrew to be regular follower. He goes away but if you try to get him back he's mad and repeating a dialog like after Jarl blow.

53 minutes ago, alien550 said:

Hello guys i have a problem,so its about Olfrid in my save he is dead,i cant resurrect him  normaly,he doesnt have a dialog for that mod,so anyone knows any consol command to move the quest?

Maybe spawning a new Olfrid could work.

5 hours ago, alien550 said:

No its not working,spawning or resurrecting him doesnt work, i tried maybe there is a console command to move the quest? after speaking with Olfrid?

I don't know about that but since you barely just started the mod you might want to disable it and resurrect/respawn Olfrid befor you start the mod.

13 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

I don't know about that but since you barely just started the mod you might want to disable it and resurrect/respawn Olfrid befor you start the mod.

No its still not working he doesnt have a dialog,and i cant continue quest,i think is only option is to move on to the quest is console command,spawn or resurecting Olfrid not working,is there any console command to move on quest? guys anyone knows>

1 hour ago, alien550 said:

No its still not working he doesnt have a dialog,and i cant continue quest,i think is only option is to move on to the quest is console command,spawn or resurecting Olfrid not working,is there any console command to move on quest? guys anyone knows>

I've never seen the quest stages here. Maybe @fishburger67 can help with that. By the way, do you use many script heavy mods? When you already run into problems now, you will run into more like missing dialogues and stuck quest scenes later on too.

13 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I've never seen the quest stages here. Maybe @fishburger67 can help with that. By the way, do you use many script heavy mods? When you already run into problems now, you will run into more like missing dialogues and stuck quest scenes later on too.

ok then Thanks i will message him,yes i have a few heavy script mods but in other save game(other character) quest is working,because there Olfrid is alive

15 minutes ago, alien550 said:

ok then Thanks i will message him,yes i have a few heavy script mods but in other save game(other character) quest is working,because there Olfrid is alive

He will answer here. Just wait for it.

This mod is allergic to any other script heavy mods because it can cause script overload often. So be carefull with that.

12 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

He will answer here. Just wait for it.

This mod is allergic to any other script heavy mods because it can cause script overload often. So be carefull with that.

i allready message him in PM but if he answer me here then good,i need to continue this quest and other is not a problem.

On 1/3/2021 at 10:00 AM, alien550 said:

Hello guys i have a problem,so its about Olfrid in my save he is dead,i cant resurrect him  normaly,he doesnt have a dialog for that mod,so anyone knows any consol command to move the quest?

This quest is completely non-critical to the game progression.  If you killed Olfrid, you best bet is to just complete the quest with a console command

setstage MiaFindBattleBorn 40

and if the quest does not complete with that

completequest MiaFindBattleBorn

12 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

This quest is completely non-critical to the game progression.  If you killed Olfrid, you best bet is to just complete the quest with a console command

setstage MiaFindBattleBorn 40

and if the quest does not complete with that

completequest MiaFindBattleBorn

Hi, console command "setstage MiaFindBattleBorn 40"  doesnt work when i wright this code in game nothing happen... maybe something else is wrong? or maybe need another code?

2 minutes ago, alien550 said:

Hi, console command "setstage MiaFindBattleBorn 40"  doesnt work when i wright this code in game nothing happen... maybe something else is wrong? or maybe need another code?

Maybe "FindMiaBattleborn 40" ? Would make more sense to me^^

13 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Did you try a complete new installation and a new char? The mod is working fine.

thats to trick i need on this character,thats why i ask,i have another character on that character quest is complete,but i dont playing him,i need this on my main character.

13 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Try the completequest as above

Also,

sqv MiaFindBattleBorn will give quest details that might be helpful.

complete quest is working but is still remain quest to speak with olfrid,and only quest is complete to find Marta Battle Born,and after that nothing is happens,sqv MiaFindBattleBorn
not help me,maybe there is another set stage? maybe when we find Vess in those hunter house when need to whip her?

1 hour ago, taladri said:

After the quest to find the shield, a messenger comes running to the city and gives a letter that needs to be read.

And then I need to talk to Andrew. After reading, talking to it nothing happens

You probably have a script overload issue.  After reading the courier letter, it should set the stage of a quest to talk to andrew and he will have a dialog to go find his sister.  Maybe try reloading from a save before you got the note.