excuse me, i download and installed the 1.62ver but somehow in the mcm, it shows as 1.5.... does it matter? thank you

If Sexlab shows Version 1.5 - anywhere - you installed it wrong.

FNIS should also identify it as Sexlab 1.62 when you run FNIS.

Forget the Sex Slave mod for now - concentrate on getting Sexlab installed right and working.

When it all works - add Sex Slave again.

ehmmm....actually...it was a typo...i meant this mod Sex Saves...which i installed the ver 6.2, but in MCM it shows it's 5.2 (or 5.1, can't remember clearly),,, 

sorry~

excuse me, i download and installed the 1.62ver but somehow in the mcm, it shows as 1.5.... does it matter? thank you

Forget the Sex Slave mod for now - concentrate on getting Sexlab installed right and working.

ehmmm....actually...it was a typo...i meant this mod Sex Saves...which i installed the ver 6.2, but in MCM it shows it's 5.2 (or 5.1, can't remember clearly),,, 

sorry~

Just verified. My MCM entry for Sex Slaves shows Verion 62. Anything else reflects failed installation.

You should have installed MiasLair V62 BSA, followed by MiasLair V62bPatch.

If you are showing Version 5 something, it probably means you are installing over a dirty save.

Back up to a save that never had Sex Slaves installed - or use a save game cleaner.

But don't try to fix animation problems in Sex Slaves until you verify animations work without Sex Slaves.

Use Sexlab with MatchMaker or something.

sorry~

Just verified. My MCM entry for Sex Slaves shows Verion 62. Anything else reflects failed installation.

If you are showing Version 5 something, it probably means you are installing over a dirty save.

Back up to a save that never had Sex Slaves installed - or use a save game cleaner.

But don't try to fix animation problems in Sex Slaves until you verify animations work without Sex Slaves.

just started a new game and it's still 5 something, maybe i didn't install all the required parts to make this mod work properly? 

so these are what i have installed: MiaLair_v62b patch, MiasLair_V62_BSA, MiasLairExtras.

my english is not good enough to let me go through all the introduce of this mod...

update, there are two 'Sex slave'-s in my MCM, which are totally same with each other... what's going on with my skyrim....

sorry~

just started a new game and it's still 5 something, maybe i didn't install all the required parts to make this mod work properly? 

so these are what i have installed: MiaLair_v62b patch, MiasLair_V62_BSA, MiasLairExtras.

my english is not good enough to let me go through all the introduce of this mod...

update, there are two 'Sex slave'-s in my MCM, which are totally same with each other... what's going on with my skyrim....

Don't install Mias Lair Extras. Not needed but should not hurt. It contains a couple of pdfs you can read outside the game.

Before selecting New, Continue, or Load open a console window and "coc qasmoke". That will use no save file.

Watch the initialization messages and check the MCM entries. Other than that, Qasmoke is a pretty boring place - but it is good for checking initialization.

sorry~

Don't install Mias Lair Extras. Not needed but should not hurt. It contains a couple of pdfs you can read outside the game.

Before selecting New, Continue, or Load open a console window and "coc qasmoke". That will use no save file.

Watch the initialization messages and check the MCM entries. Other than that, Qasmoke is a pretty boring place - but it is good for checking initialization.

seems it's because of my NMM is fucked up. i swear next time i reinstall my skyrim i will learn to use MO...

thanks anyway

Hi Guys! 

I have a problem with the sinkhole quest with Andrew... I dont find the way to the room, especially i dont see the door, i can found the key for the door, but i cant see the door because hidden by the wall or something... I dont know, but maybe the source of the problem is i visited this place before the quest started or this action dont affect the "hidden door" problem? :)

Doing another character play-through and... well, I said I didn't ever want to learn about training, so Vernor has been doing this, sadly, I think the mod itself broke itself.  During the one training finalization of one sex slave, another jumped my character due to lust needs while I was watching the final scene of the training.  The second sex slave has taken about a week, Vernor just keeps telling me it takes a while, has anyone seen this happen?  Is there a limit that anyone knows of as to how long this should take?  A shame since I really wanted that slave finished, though I am not sure if there *is* a limit on how many I can have.

The first slave I was interrupted with by the second slave with lust issues (Sasha), was a regular NPC, whom upon "finalizing the connection", wasn't set into the Sex Slave faction (so the dialogue wasn't present, probably caused by the lust attack).

Also, been trying to get the orgy to happen, seems the castle in Whiterun is the only place I've seen it happen once, seems the slave says the phrase randomly, other times it's just a seductive dance with no outcome.  That too also gets ruined if your lust needs cause the slave that you just told to dance, sees you during the start, then runs after you, everyone stands there watching no dancer while you're jumped by the slave.

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR

so i was trying to playthrough this quest and i had everything i needed the mod worked properly up until i got to the camp where you go to by being told by "The Stranger" and whenever i kill the male NPC that talks to you in dialogue the game crashes i can take care of the other hostile NPCs but the moment i kill him i get a CTD and anytime i try and go back to that area i immediately get a CTD. Funnily enough if i change the .esp to a .esm everything works fine except for the voice acting so i am at a loss to do if anyone can instruct me on what i am doing wrong i would be grateful :)

2 hours ago, frost_death said:

Anyone familiar with mod's content, is there a femdom content with sub PC role? Because i've found only Andrew's mention in description. Not much of the difference which gender of player is required. 

Not like that no...  but they do force you to make love to them if they get aroused enough.  And you have no choice in the matter. (although there is a toggle in the MCM to make them beg for it instead.)

Edited by Lodakai
On 11/18/2017 at 3:17 AM, Zanzuki93 said:

so i was trying to playthrough this quest and i had everything i needed the mod worked properly up until i got to the camp where you go to by being told by "The Stranger" and whenever i kill the male NPC that talks to you in dialogue the game crashes i can take care of the other hostile NPCs but the moment i kill him i get a CTD and anytime i try and go back to that area i immediately get a CTD. Funnily enough if i change the .esp to a .esm everything works fine except for the voice acting so i am at a loss to do if anyone can instruct me on what i am doing wrong i would be grateful :)

Do you have something using it as a dependency?   Maybe it is a load order issue.

On 11/11/2017 at 12:35 AM, GuruSR said:

Doing another character play-through and... well, I said I didn't ever want to learn about training, so Vernor has been doing this, sadly, I think the mod itself broke itself.  During the one training finalization of one sex slave, another jumped my character due to lust needs while I was watching the final scene of the training.  The second sex slave has taken about a week, Vernor just keeps telling me it takes a while, has anyone seen this happen?  Is there a limit that anyone knows of as to how long this should take?  A shame since I really wanted that slave finished, though I am not sure if there *is* a limit on how many I can have.

The first slave I was interrupted with by the second slave with lust issues (Sasha), was a regular NPC, whom upon "finalizing the connection", wasn't set into the Sex Slave faction (so the dialogue wasn't present, probably caused by the lust attack).

Also, been trying to get the orgy to happen, seems the castle in Whiterun is the only place I've seen it happen once, seems the slave says the phrase randomly, other times it's just a seductive dance with no outcome.  That too also gets ruined if your lust needs cause the slave that you just told to dance, sees you during the start, then runs after you, everyone stands there watching no dancer while you're jumped by the slave.

GuruSR.

You can try reducing the time it takes in the MCM to the minimum... you can complete the min setting fairly quickly.    For the seduction orgy, you need to enable cell scans in the MCM I believe...   for the dance seduction by sasha and jenny.. you need to have them both with you and they need to be excited enough.  You can lock your arousal low in SLA mcm and then use puppet master to thrust sasha into heat and see if it works for you to test it out.

3 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Not like that no...  but they do force you to make love to them if they get aroused enough.  And you have no choice in the matter. (although there is a toggle in the MCM to make them beg for it instead.)

Then I am confused about 9th screenshot in mod download page. Pretty sure it's supposed to be a shame talking towards male PC.

13 minutes ago, frost_death said:

Then I am confused about 9th screenshot in mod download page. Pretty sure it's supposed to be a shame talking towards male PC.

That's nancy or fancy markie... they are twin sisters,  and that is what they say to each other when its time for boom boom between the 2 sisters.

They actually mean Sister.. and not Pansy.. when saying sissy.

Edited by Lodakai
13 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Do you have something using it as a dependency?   Maybe it is a load order issue.

i don't know of any mods that would use it as a dependency as i stated when i made it a .esm it broke the voice acting but i was actually able to playthrough it fine which makes no sense to me

Just a quick question sure its been asked before but searching through 368 pages takes forever. Anyway I got andrew at lvl8. Did the whole tour thing and saved just before having to make the choice so i can explore both options. I chose to be his slave and we had sex but then he tells me that it should progress naturally and i get the love slave quest. Is that quest actually finishable or is that it ? He is my fav character and it would be pretty sad if im not able to finish the quest. 

On 11/19/2017 at 2:14 PM, Lodakai said:

You can try reducing the time it takes in the MCM to the minimum... you can complete the min setting fairly quickly.    For the seduction orgy, you need to enable cell scans in the MCM I believe...   for the dance seduction by sasha and jenny.. you need to have them both with you and they need to be excited enough.  You can lock your arousal low in SLA mcm and then use puppet master to thrust sasha into heat and see if it works for you to test it out.

I'll have to doublecheck but I do believe it's set for cell scans, as for the seduction dance, wasn't aware they had to be aroused to cause an orgy when you ask them to start one, seems odd, but I'll try that and see what happens, thought their dance would excite everyone to arousal levels, but I guess not.

GuruSR.

21 minutes ago, GuruSR said:

I'll have to doublecheck but I do believe it's set for cell scans, as for the seduction dance, wasn't aware they had to be aroused to cause an orgy when you ask them to start one, seems odd, but I'll try that and see what happens, thought their dance would excite everyone to arousal levels, but I guess not.

GuruSR.

Just to clarify.. they do not need to be aroused to seduce others.   But they do need to meet an arousal threshold in order to trigger their seduction dance on you personally.. this is their way of forcing you into sex.

6 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Just to clarify.. they do not need to be aroused to seduce others.   But they do need to meet an arousal threshold in order to trigger their seduction dance on you personally.. this is their way of forcing you into sex.

Ah, well, when I tell them to start an orgy, it's about a 10% chance one happens, out of the 8 times I had her do one in the one place (with more than enough people), only one was started, the rest were just dances.  I assume the arousal of everyone watching goes up?  And what is it with children running to watch, kind of a pedo scene in the making there.

Note:  The Lust Spell can raise the dead!

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR
Lust Spell

Having a problem when some scenes try to trigger, when i ask the slave to, for instance to climb on me etc to fuck em, scene starts but says "Playing animation :   ", with no especific animation, so char goes into space and drop to ground scenes end. This also happens with many other options, like when during the quest Acherone rapes one of my followers, they start, dissapear ,and reappear after a few sec with scene ended.

I had this installed many months ago and wanted to try again, never had an issue, and yeah did all the installation procedures ( fnis , etc too ), got all animation registered etc, only difference its i got zaz 7.0+ ( w/e version its the last one ).

Any idea wth i'm doing wrong, or what i'm missing, i have read back to page 280, and found nothing similar, so i'm doing something wrong, or missing a step ?

6 hours ago, Grizzly28 said:

Having a problem when some scenes try to trigger, when i ask the slave to, for instance to climb on me etc to fuck em, scene starts but says "Playing animation :   ", with no especific animation, so char goes into space and drop to ground scenes end. This also happens with many other options, like when during the quest Acherone rapes one of my followers, they start, dissapear ,and reappear after a few sec with scene ended.

I had this installed many months ago and wanted to try again, never had an issue, and yeah did all the installation procedures ( fnis , etc too ), got all animation registered etc, only difference its i got zaz 7.0+ ( w/e version its the last one ).

Any idea wth i'm doing wrong, or what i'm missing, i have read back to page 280, and found nothing similar, so i'm doing something wrong, or missing a step ?

on the sexlab MCM disable the animations added by zap.    This leaves the zaz furnitures intact... but blocks the animations.  They are buggy due to some changes made with fnis from what I understand.

ETA: or see this post to fix https://www.loverslab.com/topic/88727-zaz-doggystyle-animation-fix-zaz-animation-pack-v70-and-v80/

Edited by Lodakai
7 hours ago, Lodakai said:

on the sexlab MCM disable the animations added by zap.    This leaves the zaz furnitures intact... but blocks the animations.  They are buggy due to some changes made with fnis from what I understand.

ETA: or see this post to fix https://www.loverslab.com/topic/88727-zaz-doggystyle-animation-fix-zaz-animation-pack-v70-and-v80/

Tried both solutions, still the same problem, think ima just drop the mod, i'll give it another try tomorrow when i wake up, too sleepy atm.

Thank you for the reply and suggestions :D