Very well written and planned out mod, I have enjoyed it being in my load order for several months now. I have recently become rather tired of being "raped" when MY arousal goes over 50. Not sure how they see the look in my eyes while behind me with a blindfold on but whatever lol.  It was fun when mod was new to me and I would like to keep it in my load order but being "used" while trying to talk with npc during another quest or in middle of bandit raid has proven not only annoying but fatal. My question is can I adjust this or just disable it ?

Edit:  Tried the option in MCM again and it worked this time.  Like my 5th playthrough with this mod installed and that option never did anyting before.  OH well, it's working now.

having same problem with Soljund's Sinkhole/Sex Toy #2 mentioned earlier. I found the key but can't find a way into that room, there are only rock walls there and not finding any trigger for hidden door or passage.  Can't progress with Andrew without solving this quest. Help please!

Ok, I've used tcl to get in the room and it's definitely a glitch with the buttplug of lust/book quest for Andrew, as when I open the door from inside, there's a hole in the rocks, but from the main dungeon side it's solid rock and no door.  Once inside using tcl my PC freezes and I get a message Andrew done moving, and I can't do anything at all.  So this quest is one I can't complete as is due to door to secret room not installed from dungeon side.  Is there a setstage work around I can use?  Previous posts suggest using setstage breaks Andrew.

Major problems with this mod.  I gave up on the quest for Sinkhole, went back to earlier save, Andrew disappeared from Riften where I had told him to wait in Bee and Barb, then when I fast traveled to Falkreath I got the message that my follower had tired of waiting and left and then a message that Andrew is mad, and then my character froze. Couldn't move but could fast travel, couldn't fight, couldn't look at quest journal, just impossible to continue the game so now I have to delete this mod and start a new game all due to Andrew being glitchy.  That's it for me; it was fun while it lasted.

Hi marymuir2 when I did the sinkhole , I opened the consol and clicked on the rock that was blocking the doorway and typed disable then hit return , I can't remember now if it was just one rock blocking the way or more , when you remove all the rocks you can use the doorway, its been a long time since I did this quest ,I hope this helps you

well, disabling the rocks through console command opened up the door, I got thru and picked up the book, but once Andrew says something I freeze and can't move and Andrew doesn't come into the room at all. enabling player controls didn't help, so I'm stuck yet again. What is supposed to happen in that room?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2017 at 6:02 AM, zhuguannan123 said:

seems it's because of my NMM is fucked up. i swear next time i reinstall my skyrim i will learn to use MO...

thanks anyway

1.  yeah, i fully understand, I have been using MO for quite some time, I find it far better for mod playing, and testing than NMM >> "For Sure", but it can be testy to mod with, however it can be modded with, ( The scripting is the tricky part of that )..

2.  I still have some things installed with NMM, but very few, and mostly because I keep some things installed with NMM, that I will always use in all of my profiles.[[  like example SkyUI.esp, Sclongs of skyrim-core.esm, and a few others ]]

3. I think if you get use to it, MO, that you will find it much nicer to play mods with, and over all a better experience in general. But it does take some getting use to. 

4. What I find nice is that I can set up all my profiles, and save or back up the MO folder, and this makes it really nice if I decide to do a full re-install of Skyrim, Once I have the few mods I always use installed with NMM, I am able to go to the backed up MO folder, and instantly be able to play any profile's right where I left off. 

5. The profiles will only load the mods that are use in them, and there is no chance of any mod, not installed in that profile of over writing any other mod, as to the game they are just not there.  Each profile is like and Island to it's self, and they will only see mod's that are installed in them.

6. If you get a nice new profile, going with no mod's, It is easy to just copy, and paste them with a new name, and then add mods to your new copied Profile, making a totally different experience with each one, and no conflicts, and keeping your original safe, and UN-corrupted for future use, and so you will always have a clean save to go back to.

7.  Just food for though.

8. Remember though if you still use NMM to install some mod, be sure to uncheck all mod in NMM, and of course check them in MO, if you want to use them.

9. If you are still using NMM< and you play your game from >MO, the only mod's that should be checked in NMM are [ skyrim.esm, and Update.esm. If you have any others checked, they will cause problems as if they are checked in MO, and NMM, it will be like trying to play the same mod twice, which will cause problems.

10. Just some of the things I have ran into when running Skyrim with MO.. I am sure you will find better descriptions with a google.

How do I start "playthrough" with Andrew ?   I took Mia downstairs and have her fully trained as my sex slave. Decided to become Andrews toy, so set out with Andrew, Jenny, Sasha, Sylvia, and myself.  I have been running all over Skyrim for over 2 ingame weeks and have no idea where or what to do. In MCM I have radiant quests set for every 3 days but either I am missing clues as to how/when they start/have wrong ppl in party/or messed up somewhere, and only comments I get from party are just random comments about location (my Dad use to take me to places like this).  Any ideas, hints, or tips ?

Thank You in advance.

On 12/8/2017 at 10:55 PM, myhouseatl said:

How does Andrew handle rape?  My PC get's raped every time she looses a battle, and sometimes for just being sexy.  Will this mess up Andrew?

If it's nonconsensual rape, you'll be fine with Andrew.  However agreeing to any sort of sex with anyone other than Andrew will piss him off.   Do not drink the potion the dremora trainer gives you that makes you accept the slave contract with the dremora trainer...when he forcibly teleports you back to "train" you, Andrew WILL get pissed off.    I did that..and I couldn't get out of the contract as I'd bypassed the only point I could have opted out of it to avoid angering Andrew.  So I rolled back to a earlier save game before that point. 

On 12/24/2017 at 11:06 PM, NIkki1564 said:

How do I start "playthrough" with Andrew ?   I took Mia downstairs and have her fully trained as my sex slave. Decided to become Andrews toy, so set out with Andrew, Jenny, Sasha, Sylvia, and myself.  I have been running all over Skyrim for over 2 ingame weeks and have no idea where or what to do. In MCM I have radiant quests set for every 3 days but either I am missing clues as to how/when they start/have wrong ppl in party/or messed up somewhere, and only comments I get from party are just random comments about location (my Dad use to take me to places like this).  Any ideas, hints, or tips ?

Thank You in advance.

Radiant quests start after you reach love level 4 with Andrew.  Beyond that point the only advancement possible beyond that point is through the radiant quests.  Periodically he'll make a comment about wanting to do something (such as get a  specific sex toy,  clam meat etc)   There have been quite a few issues with radiant quests though. It's been a while since I last played Mia's Lair (Soljund's Sinkhole was a PITA)   And you need to have Andrew as your follower to try to get those radiant quests. 

And one other thing - Andrew is extremely jealous so sleeping around with people not named Andrew isn't really recommended. He's got sort of a 5th sense if you've been fooling around behind his back. And it'll knock off a bit from your love level with Andrew for each affair you have.    See previous post to see what I mean.   The hits to your relationship for affairs like that are pretty substantial. 

22 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Radiant quests start after you reach love level 4 with Andrew.  Beyond that point the only advancement possible beyond that point is through the radiant quests.  Periodically he'll make a comment about wanting to do something (such as get a  specific sex toy,  clam meat etc)   There have been quite a few issues with radiant quests though. It's been a while since I last played Mia's Lair (Soljund's Sinkhole was a PITA)   And you need to have Andrew as your follower to try to get those radiant quests. 

And one other thing - Andrew is extremely jealous so sleeping around with people not named Andrew isn't really recommended. He's got sort of a 5th sense if you've been fooling around behind his back. And it'll knock off a bit from your love level with Andrew for each affair you have.    See previous post to see what I mean.   The hits to your relationship for affairs like that are pretty substantial. 

Hmm  you may have hit it there......while I was going around with Andrew, not only was I killing time by "working" in The Animal Mansion, but was keeping few other followers happy.  I did notice the options/choices of sex with Andrew changed, as did his responces but only "hints" I heard him mention was Honningbrew mead. We spent 2 days in the meadery and I gifted and traded LOTS of mead to him.  Is there a way to check the love level, or just restrict activity to him while doing his quest line ?

15 hours ago, NIkki1564 said:

Hmm  you may have hit it there......while I was going around with Andrew, not only was I killing time by "working" in The Animal Mansion, but was keeping few other followers happy.  I did notice the options/choices of sex with Andrew changed, as did his responces but only "hints" I heard him mention was Honningbrew mead. We spent 2 days in the meadery and I gifted and traded LOTS of mead to him.  Is there a way to check the love level, or just restrict activity to him while doing his quest line ?

Being in a exclusive relationship with Andrew will speed things up.  If your PC gets raped, it won't affect your relationship with Andrew.  However anything even remotely consensual sex with anyone other than Andrew will.   You can fool around behind his back if you want, but that'll stretch things out. 

You can check Andrew's love level in the Sex Slaves MCM. It's right below the Version number and lists his current love level plus the percentage you need to reach the next level. 

On 12/31/2017 at 5:49 AM, Oom Fooyat said:

Will Sex Slaves work with Paradise Hall Enhanced? I just installed Sex Slaves and after fast treveling I can not speak to my pahe slaves.

Yes it will work... but you will have this problem.   The workaround is to go into the PAHE MCM and select the NPC you cant talk to.  Their name will disappear... then you must rename them.   This will happen to every NPC Slave in PAHE that you have doing combat for you, or entering the Mias Lair cells.

20 hours ago, armymdic said:

So I had this mod working then I noticed there was a patch for it (62B). Installed the patch via NMM, updated FNIS, loaded save and it CTD. Removed patch, updated FNIS, loaded game and it CTD. I can't load the saved game now. How do I fix it?

Save game clean or revert to a earlier save before the 62B patch.