I'm sorry if this has been asked before but im still fairly new and have small difficulties navigating through this website, but how do you trigger your SSlave to seduce humanoid enemies? Im trying to figure it out, I turned mjoll into a SSlave and i let her pick up her grimsever other than that she only has that piercing equipped. Does she have to be unarmed to seduce humanoid enemies? oh i have also been trying to trigger it indoors (just in case you thought i wasn't indoors). I'm also playing as a male character.

There is a dialog option.  You must have cell scans turned and that option may be limited to premade sex slaves (Jenny, Sasha, etc).  The dialog option starts with "Listen to me slave" then - Lets put your seduction skills to use.  You must be playing as a male.  Jenny is the only sex slave that a female player can ask to perform seductions.

Thank you for the clarification and your contribution to Skyrim.

I dont know if this has been said before, but i was messing with this mod and stuff, and well, after the Archeron whip phase of the dragonborn and he gave you a choice to blow him or have one of your companions do it. I choose to blow him, and after that my toon was able to run around and do anything; like get my items from one of the chest that is under the hanging Niri and just killing side mage and Archeon without resistant, And once you kill Archeon, it triggers the quest to navigate the dungeon and find the jarl's daugther, but it still have the on the trail... quest in your log, just completed and no trigger of the gas switch. So basically you cant continue cause going to the next area will just automatically kill you. Both Vess and Niri will be unbound from their places, but still gagged and in chains following you everywhere.

I dont know if this has been said before, but i was messing with this mod and stuff, and well, after the Archeron whip phase of the dragonborn and he gave you a choice to blow him or have one of your companions do it. I choose to blow him, and after that my toon was able to run around and do anything; like get my items from one of the chest that is under the hanging Niri and just killing side mage and Archeon without resistant, And once you kill Archeon, it triggers the quest to navigate the dungeon and find the jarl's daugther, but it still have the on the trail... quest in your log, just completed and no trigger of the gas switch. So basically you cant continue cause going to the next area will just automatically kill you. Both Vess and Niri will be unbound from their places, but still gagged and in chains following you everywhere.

You will have papyrus overload.  Check the troubleshooting section.

Why didn't I talk to masturbation when I was teaching my entourage?Cannot proceed,plz reply me!

Sorry, could not understand your question.

I think he has an issue with the masturbation option dialogue when he is training a follower, either the option is simply not there or he/she doesn't know witch text triggers masturbation. (Not speaking from personal experiences with the mod, just trying to dissect what his statement was) 

If this response is true, I will need more details as to what you are experiencing.  Specifically, which quest, which dialog chain, etc.

Why didn't I talk to masturbation when I was teaching my entourage?Cannot proceed,plz reply me!

I think he has an issue with the masturbation option dialogue when he is training a follower, either the option is simply not there or he/she doesn't know witch text triggers masturbation. (Not speaking from personal experiences with the mod, just trying to dissect what his statement was) 

If this response is correct, I will need more complete details on what problem you are experiencing.  Specifically, which quest, and which dialog chain.

thank you,that's I mean

If this response is true, I will need more details as to what you are experiencing.  Specifically, which quest, which dialog chain, etc.

If this response is correct, I will need more complete details on what problem you are experiencing.  Specifically, which quest, and which dialog chain.

sorry my english is terrible,and my langueage is different from you.After I whipped her, I saw only four options,I know there's more,but I can't see them

The task of training to MIA.

Im running into an issue where im on the quest to get the Amazing sex toys. I got the key at the end of the sinkhole, but the door for the key is blocked by debris, i used console command to go thru and andrew will mention the book. I than proceed to loot the corpses and the buttplug would be removed as soon as i loot it. I would get the retrieve sex toy done, but not the find sex toy done.

dialog chain.

sorry my english is terrible,and my langueage is different from you.After I whipped her, I saw only four options,I know there's more,but I can't see them

You have only very limited options in the beginning.  You get more options as your slave progresses.  If you want it to go faster, turn down the time in MCM menu to the minimum.  After a time, you will begin getting more and more options.  Make sure you read Sex Slaves For Dummies, and make sure you talk to Volkar.  At the beginning, ask Volkar to put Mia on one of the traning devices.  This will lower her willpower and make her faster to train.

Im running into an issue where im on the quest to get the Amazing sex toys. I got the key at the end of the sinkhole, but the door for the key is blocked by debris, i used console command to go thru and andrew will mention the book. I than proceed to loot the corpses and the buttplug would be removed as soon as i loot it. I would get the retrieve sex toy done, but not the find sex toy done.

open the console, click on the debris and type disable. should get rid of the rocks.

This is good advice.

dialog chain.

You have only very limited options in the beginning.  You get more options as your slave progresses.  If you want it to go faster, turn down the time in MCM menu to the minimum.  After a time, you will begin getting more and more options.  Make sure you read Sex Slaves For Dummies, and make sure you talk to Volkar.  At the beginning, ask Volkar to put Mia on one of the traning devices.  This will lower her willpower and make her faster to train.

open the console, click on the debris and type disable. should get rid of the rocks.

This is good advice.

thank you very much

I have a male character and I was wondering can I do the dark possession or is that only for female characters? Or can my male character use a Female NPC for the Dark Possession

It is designed for female characters and works best for them.  However, you can take a non-sex slave follower (not Jenny or Sasha etc) as a male character and it works.

Hey, I think I screwed up my installation, i just don't know why.

I've installed 62 BSA, 62b patch and the hair pack. In game I got the quest "on the trail" once, but the quest find the jarls daughter (miafindcaptive) twice. The version I played leads me to jenny and gets stuck on investigatin the castle. The executioner is marked, but the quest won't progress to looting his dairy and so on. I can move on to mia but she hasn't any quest dialogue.

I've tried movetoqt miafindcaptive and it puts me back to the stranger, after that to the bandits andd after that straight to a 2nd executioner. Looting him works, but after that point the game assumes I have Alicia with me and I have to kill Mia without a choice (she looks different than the other version and Andrew isn't there either.) This progresses the (old?) quest to the point, where i can take the daughter home.

After that i looked in MCM and found i have to Sexslaves entries, both version 17. And i have to quests miafindcaptive running. Setstate only works the (i guess) older version wthout jenny,

I've tried a new game, and again I got on the trail and the jarls missing daughter. Two letters, two times the same dialogue with the jarl etc.

I have no idea how this happened. Is this mod included in the alicia files? Or any other mod for that matter? I just have one miaslair.esp

Hey, I think I screwed up my installation, i just don't know why.

I've installed 62 BSA, 62b patch and the hair pack. In game I got the quest "on the trail" once, but the quest find the jarls daughter (miafindcaptive) twice. The version I played leads me to jenny and gets stuck on investigatin the castle. The executioner is marked, but the quest won't progress to looting his dairy and so on. I can move on to mia but she hasn't any quest dialogue.

I've tried movetoqt miafindcaptive and it puts me back to the stranger, after that to the bandits andd after that straight to a 2nd executioner. Looting him works, but after that point the game assumes I have Alicia with me and I have to kill Mia without a choice (she looks different than the other version and Andrew isn't there either.) This progresses the (old?) quest to the point, where i can take the daughter home.

After that i looked in MCM and found i have to Sexslaves entries, both version 17. And i have to quests miafindcaptive running. Setstate only works the (i guess) older version wthout jenny,

I've tried a new game, and again I got on the trail and the jarls missing daughter. Two letters, two times the same dialogue with the jarl etc.

I have no idea how this happened. Is this mod included in the alicia files? Or any other mod for that matter? I just have one miaslair.esp

I think you either installed the wrong version or you have two versions, the bsa and loose.   Version 17 is VERY old.  There should only be one miafindcaptive.  There is no longer an Alica requirement or associated quest.  You no longer talk to mia, you either kill or enslave her.   The main quest is now AQSS_MiaVessInter "on the trail".  MiaFindCaptive starts up after you get into the dungeon.  It should not be started until then.

The version in the MCM should be 62

If I were you, I would completely uninstall MIasLair.  Then, look in your ...SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts and ...\scripts\source and delete all *Sexsl*.pex and *.psc files as well as *Mia*.psc and Mia*.pex files and *aqss*.pex - psc.  There are a shit-house of these, so take your time.  Make sure you put * in front of and after SexSl, Mia, and aqss because there files that start with SF_Mia QF_Mia, etc.

Then, search for and delete all 7 MiasLair subdirectores in the ...SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data folder tree.  Then, if you search for MiasLair*.*  you should only find a couple .txt files in the translations directory.  Feel free to delete them, but they get overwritten when you install.  That will not remove all the loose pex and psc files.  Attached is a list of TIF files to delete as well.  There are lots there and they all must be deleted.

After uninstalling and cleaning up everything, run SaveTool.exe and remove any orphaned scripts, which from the sounds of it, there should be lots.

Then, re-install the 62 and 62b patch and you should be good to go.

There is no other way to do this properly.

tifs.txt

How do I give the clam meat to Andrew and trigger the next step?  I'm ripping my hair out here. 

Nevermind, finally figured it out after a few tries. The pie menu for followers has both "Inventory" and "Gear" (or something like that)  It was confusing as to which to use to give the clam meat to Andrew because it didn't show up on one of them and I had to really search for it. 

It'd be better to just modify the quest to automatically take the clam meat if it's in your inventory to advance the quest - imho. 

Other than that, it's a terrific mod..and trying to take the next step with Andrew after the clam meat. I definitely WANT him to collar my PC!  

By the way how do I tell what level my PC is at with Andrew?

Andrew Love level is 4

Percentage to next level 100%

Did the Eidar Cheese Wedge quest that took me to Markarth.    I've been at that point for sometime since then. Is there something I'm missing here?  I checked the journal for any additional Andrew quests as I haven't advanced to love level 5 yet. 

Radiant quest timer is 2 days which is the absolute minimum. 

Follow up on this:  Managed to get my PC past level 5 with the skooma quest.   However, the long walk back which was automated had an issue with an assassin jumping my PC and Andrew.  Couldn't do anything to the assassin due to the automated walk to the room for the skooma quest.  I was able to reload it, and walk to the village itself and once there, gave the skooma near the inn where the scene takes place.  (Atop that, Volkar yanked my PC back to the castle even though in the MCM I definitely disabled being teleported back like that. 

Just a question..is there a second chance to break the contract with Volkar after the Tabitha quest? 

I believe I am having some issues with Andrew's playroom.

At rank 6, after completing the quests (including the bunny tail, horse tail, buttplug, etc) and unlocking the playroom after saving Andrew's sister, I'm unsure of how to progress. I ask for the tour, he gives the tour, but I'm not really aware of what I should be listening closely to. I ask for a second tour, and this time his ending dialogue is slightly different, telling me to "turn off the lights" before the scene plays. I've tried several combinations dealing with the lights having thought this is what I needed to listen closely for, but no matter what I do - keep lights on, turn lights off before the tour, turn lights off during the tour, turn lights off whenever I see the request to turn lights off - it doesn't change anything. The same old dialogue, with nothing new.

I had seen some previous posts predating the December update regarding how people couldn't really progress past the point I am at (approximately) but figure that perhaps that was because the content wasn't in the game yet, but it sounds like from troubleshooting it is? Either way, being the horrendously stupid individual that I am, I can not make heads or tails of what to do. I saw a post about setting my stage for SexSlLoveSlave (I believe) but that did nothing. I even went so far as to try and use the complete quest command but even that didn't yield anything new.

This dilemma may have been answered before, that is a strong possibility, but I am terrible at navigating forum sites and finding proper information, so, I do apologize. I won't even ask for primary help and would gladly take a link to the post should it be available.

TL;DR

Idiot is stuck in the playroom, can't figure out what to "listen closely" for and can't seem to progress past the tour.

Andrew Love level is 4

Percentage to next level 100%

Did the Eidar Cheese Wedge quest that took me to Markarth.    I've been at that point for sometime since then. Is there something I'm missing here?  I checked the journal for any additional Andrew quests as I haven't advanced to love level 5 yet. 

Radiant quest timer is 2 days which is the absolute minimum. 

Follow up on this:  Managed to get my PC past level 5 with the skooma quest.   However, the long walk back which was automated had an issue with an assassin jumping my PC and Andrew.  Couldn't do anything to the assassin due to the automated walk to the room for the skooma quest.  I was able to reload it, and walk to the village itself and once there, gave the skooma near the inn where the scene takes place.  (Atop that, Volkar yanked my PC back to the castle even though in the MCM I definitely disabled being teleported back like that. 

Just a question..is there a second chance to break the contract with Volkar after the Tabitha quest? 

No, you only get one chance.

I believe I am having some issues with Andrew's playroom.

At rank 6, after completing the quests (including the bunny tail, horse tail, buttplug, etc) and unlocking the playroom after saving Andrew's sister, I'm unsure of how to progress. I ask for the tour, he gives the tour, but I'm not really aware of what I should be listening closely to. I ask for a second tour, and this time his ending dialogue is slightly different, telling me to "turn off the lights" before the scene plays. I've tried several combinations dealing with the lights having thought this is what I needed to listen closely for, but no matter what I do - keep lights on, turn lights off before the tour, turn lights off during the tour, turn lights off whenever I see the request to turn lights off - it doesn't change anything. The same old dialogue, with nothing new.
I had seen some previous posts predating the December update regarding how people couldn't really progress past the point I am at (approximately) but figure that perhaps that was because the content wasn't in the game yet, but it sounds like from troubleshooting it is? Either way, being the horrendously stupid individual that I am, I can not make heads or tails of what to do. I saw a post about setting my stage for SexSlLoveSlave (I believe) but that did nothing. I even went so far as to try and use the complete quest command but even that didn't yield anything new.
This dilemma may have been answered before, that is a strong possibility, but I am terrible at navigating forum sites and finding proper information, so, I do apologize. I won't even ask for primary help and would gladly take a link to the post should it be available.

TL;DR
Idiot is stuck in the playroom, can't figure out what to "listen closely" for and can't seem to progress past the tour.

Once the tour is complete, your done.  I had additional stuff planned, but not now any time soon.  You have two choices here (late in the dialog) to either permanently become Andrews love slave or to make him marriagable.

when skse64 comes out, will we possibly be seeing this ported to SE?? I prefer SE over legendary skyrim due to it being a more stable and bigger engine...been missing jenn and sasha as well :P

When (if?) Sexlab is completed, I will probably do a port to SE.