I started over with a savegame before the Volkar contract.  This time around with the Soljund Sinkhole, there definitely was debris/rubble in front of the doorway (this didn't occur in the first run through) so I disabled all the rubble via console.   However, I had issues getting Andrew into that room to start the quest animation prolly due to the now disabled rubble - I don't know.  Then once I managed to get him inside the room, I went over, froze just out of reach of the corpse that I was to click on.  I'd read that using the Defeat clear in the MCM frees up the character and that worked. (after I reloaded the savegame to run right over to the lovers' corpses to click before my character froze up) 

I love the mod, but as another poster earlier commented on the heavy handedness of automatically taking control of the player character to move her during a quest scene..and I agree with that assessment particularly for Soljund and if you clicked on Andrew during the Khadjit cart quest while right in front of Solitude, that's a LONG way..and can't fight back if you're attacked. (got a Dark Brotherhood assassin on me) and the solution was simply not to click on Andrew UNTIL I was right near the khadjit and his cart. 

And I was using Mia's Lair v62 plus the 62b update if you're wondering about the rubble in front of the Soljund door. 

Additional bug: During the Falmer/Chaurus Andrew's Sister scripted encounter...the encounter seems to freeze if a Falmer is too far back for Andrew to aggro to during his Rage.  I only was able to move it along by using Defeat Clear to get my PC off the wheel, and lead Andrew to the last Falmer which he killed.  Then I went back to the wheel and it continued.   The Falmer was up on the platform behind the wheel that my PC was bound to for the Chaurus. 

Great mod aside from the minor quibbles above.   Dominant Andrew and Volkar really fill a niche that's lacking in adult Oldrim - a dominant and unique male NPC/follower with quests and storyline to go with them.   Almost all the other adult Skyrim follower mods are female which aren't really my cup of tea as my PC tends to be completely hetereo.  XD

The angry ghost that came in when my PC sexed up Andrew again after the collar quest in Old Hroldan inn was good for a chuckle..he strung my PC up and shoved a gag in her mouth.   I made sure not to do that again in that inn on the second go around particularly since it was hard to get bondage gear off because Madnach's Forsworn killed the Master level blacksmith in Markarth. They broke out during the day...big mistake on my part. I should've waited till nighttime. 

I definitely would play the mod if it gets ported to Skyrim SE..have that too.  

It wouldn't hurt to list Andrew's eight stages and what the important quests/events are for each one so players will know if they're on track or progressing or not. 

I started over with a savegame before the Volkar contract.  This time around with the Soljund Sinkhole, there definitely was debris/rubble in front of the doorway (this didn't occur in the first run through) so I disabled all the rubble via console.   However, I had issues getting Andrew into that room to start the quest animation prolly due to the now disabled rubble - I don't know.  Then once I managed to get him inside the room, I went over, froze just out of reach of the corpse that I was to click on.  I'd read that using the Defeat clear in the MCM frees up the character and that worked. (after I reloaded the savegame to run right over to the lovers' corpses to click before my character froze up) 

I love the mod, but as another poster earlier commented on the heavy handedness of automatically taking control of the player character to move her during a quest scene..and I agree with that assessment particularly for Soljund and if you clicked on Andrew during the Khadjit cart quest while right in front of Solitude, that's a LONG way..and can't fight back if you're attacked. (got a Dark Brotherhood assassin on me) and the solution was simply not to click on Andrew UNTIL I was right near the khadjit and his cart. 

And I was using Mia's Lair v62 plus the 62b update if you're wondering about the rubble in front of the Soljund door. 

Additional bug: During the Falmer/Chaurus Andrew's Sister scripted encounter...the encounter seems to freeze if a Falmer is too far back for Andrew to aggro to during his Rage.  I only was able to move it along by using Defeat Clear to get my PC off the wheel, and lead Andrew to the last Falmer which he killed.  Then I went back to the wheel and it continued.   The Falmer was up on the platform behind the wheel that my PC was bound to for the Chaurus. 

Great mod aside from the minor quibbles above.   Dominant Andrew and Volkar really fill a niche that's lacking in adult Oldrim - a dominant and unique male NPC/follower with quests and storyline to go with them.   Almost all the other adult Skyrim follower mods are female which aren't really my cup of tea as my PC tends to be completely hetereo.  XD

The angry ghost that came in when my PC sexed up Andrew again after the collar quest in Old Hroldan inn was good for a chuckle..he strung my PC up and shoved a gag in her mouth.   I made sure not to do that again in that inn on the second go around particularly since it was hard to get bondage gear off because Madnach's Forsworn killed the Master level blacksmith in Markarth. They broke out during the day...big mistake on my part. I should've waited till nighttime. 

I definitely would play the mod if it gets ported to Skyrim SE..have that too.  

It wouldn't hurt to list Andrew's eight stages and what the important quests/events are for each one so players will know if they're on track or progressing or not. 

Thanks for the feedback.  That Soljund Sinkhole has been a pain in the ass.  Next time, I will do it differently.

Hey, I think I screwed up my installation, i just don't know why.

I've installed 62 BSA, 62b patch and the hair pack. In game I got the quest "on the trail" once, but the quest find the jarls daughter (miafindcaptive) twice. The version I played leads me to jenny and gets stuck on investigatin the castle. The executioner is marked, but the quest won't progress to looting his dairy and so on. I can move on to mia but she hasn't any quest dialogue.

I've tried movetoqt miafindcaptive and it puts me back to the stranger, after that to the bandits andd after that straight to a 2nd executioner. Looting him works, but after that point the game assumes I have Alicia with me and I have to kill Mia without a choice (she looks different than the other version and Andrew isn't there either.) This progresses the (old?) quest to the point, where i can take the daughter home.

After that i looked in MCM and found i have to Sexslaves entries, both version 17. And i have to quests miafindcaptive running. Setstate only works the (i guess) older version wthout jenny,

I've tried a new game, and again I got on the trail and the jarls missing daughter. Two letters, two times the same dialogue with the jarl etc.

I have no idea how this happened. Is this mod included in the alicia files? Or any other mod for that matter? I just have one miaslair.esp

I think you either installed the wrong version or you have two versions, the bsa and loose.   Version 17 is VERY old.  There should only be one miafindcaptive.  There is no longer an Alica requirement or associated quest.  You no longer talk to mia, you either kill or enslave her.   The main quest is now AQSS_MiaVessInter "on the trail".  MiaFindCaptive starts up after you get into the dungeon.  It should not be started until then.

The version in the MCM should be 62

If I were you, I would completely uninstall MIasLair.  Then, look in your ...SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\scripts and ...\scripts\source and delete all *Sexsl*.pex and *.psc files as well as *Mia*.psc and Mia*.pex files and *aqss*.pex - psc.  There are a shit-house of these, so take your time.  Make sure you put * in front of and after SexSl, Mia, and aqss because there files that start with SF_Mia QF_Mia, etc.

Then, search for and delete all 7 MiasLair subdirectores in the ...SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data folder tree.  Then, if you search for MiasLair*.*  you should only find a couple .txt files in the translations directory.  Feel free to delete them, but they get overwritten when you install.  That will not remove all the loose pex and psc files.  Attached is a list of TIF files to delete as well.  There are lots there and they all must be deleted.

After uninstalling and cleaning up everything, run SaveTool.exe and remove any orphaned scripts, which from the sounds of it, there should be lots.

Then, re-install the 62 and 62b patch and you should be good to go.

There is no other way to do this properly.

Thanks for your answer. I had installed it twice (but one version was labeled completly different).

Is this mod on its final version?I mean i've been around for a couple of months and i dont see any progress on it.

There are no plans to add anything to the oldrim version.  I have considered producing something new for SE, but that looks a long way off.

What can be added in SE that can't be added in Oldrim?

Is this mod on its final version?I mean i've been around for a couple of months and i dont see any progress on it.

There are no plans to add anything to the oldrim version.  I have considered producing something new for SE, but that looks a long way off.

What can be added in SE that can't be added in Oldrim?

Nothing, I just no longer have the interest.  This shit is a lot of work and interest in oldrim is declining.

Is there an option for the PC to change the status of her relationship with Andrew?  When he collared her, she got several options as to how the relationship would be - I wanted to know if it's possible to change to a full on slave to Andrew at the higher love levels?  I'd imagine Andrew would enjoy that even more. 

mod is making my game crash on startup :/ any advice on how to fix?

You are missing one of the requirements.  Load your entire mod list with Tes5Edit and it will tell you what you are missing.

Is there an option for the PC to change the status of her relationship with Andrew?  When he collared her, she got several options as to how the relationship would be - I wanted to know if it's possible to change to a full on slave to Andrew at the higher love levels?  I'd imagine Andrew would enjoy that even more. 

The only way is through dialog at the end (in the playroom scene)

Andrew Love level is 4

Percentage to next level 100%

Did the Eidar Cheese Wedge quest that took me to Markarth.    I've been at that point for sometime since then. Is there something I'm missing here?  I checked the journal for any additional Andrew quests as I haven't advanced to love level 5 yet. 

Radiant quest timer is 2 days which is the absolute minimum. 

Follow up on this:  Managed to get my PC past level 5 with the skooma quest.   However, the long walk back which was automated had an issue with an assassin jumping my PC and Andrew.  Couldn't do anything to the assassin due to the automated walk to the room for the skooma quest.  I was able to reload it, and walk to the village itself and once there, gave the skooma near the inn where the scene takes place.  (Atop that, Volkar yanked my PC back to the castle even though in the MCM I definitely disabled being teleported back like that. 

Just a question..is there a second chance to break the contract with Volkar after the Tabitha quest? 

No, you only get one chance.

I believe I am having some issues with Andrew's playroom.

At rank 6, after completing the quests (including the bunny tail, horse tail, buttplug, etc) and unlocking the playroom after saving Andrew's sister, I'm unsure of how to progress. I ask for the tour, he gives the tour, but I'm not really aware of what I should be listening closely to. I ask for a second tour, and this time his ending dialogue is slightly different, telling me to "turn off the lights" before the scene plays. I've tried several combinations dealing with the lights having thought this is what I needed to listen closely for, but no matter what I do - keep lights on, turn lights off before the tour, turn lights off during the tour, turn lights off whenever I see the request to turn lights off - it doesn't change anything. The same old dialogue, with nothing new.
I had seen some previous posts predating the December update regarding how people couldn't really progress past the point I am at (approximately) but figure that perhaps that was because the content wasn't in the game yet, but it sounds like from troubleshooting it is? Either way, being the horrendously stupid individual that I am, I can not make heads or tails of what to do. I saw a post about setting my stage for SexSlLoveSlave (I believe) but that did nothing. I even went so far as to try and use the complete quest command but even that didn't yield anything new.
This dilemma may have been answered before, that is a strong possibility, but I am terrible at navigating forum sites and finding proper information, so, I do apologize. I won't even ask for primary help and would gladly take a link to the post should it be available.

TL;DR
Idiot is stuck in the playroom, can't figure out what to "listen closely" for and can't seem to progress past the tour.

Once the tour is complete, your done.  I had additional stuff planned, but not now any time soon.  You have two choices here (late in the dialog) to either permanently become Andrews love slave or to make him marriagable.

when skse64 comes out, will we possibly be seeing this ported to SE?? I prefer SE over legendary skyrim due to it being a more stable and bigger engine...been missing jenn and sasha as well :P

When (if?) Sexlab is completed, I will probably do a port to SE.

guessing If cause I'm guessing the engine is constantly being updated, I'm hoping it does end at some point, having both jenn and sasha makes the journeys in skyrim a lot more fun :)

I have a problem. I'm with Andrew and his love lvl is 4 and it's a 100 % to the next lvl. I haven't gotten any quests at all, so I guess that is part of the problem. I have set it to 2 days between Radiant quests but I don't get them with Andrew, got one with Sasha earlier which I finished before getting Andrew. I've sleeping for 2 days in Whiterun and then see if I get a quest, but nope.

Also, SexlabLite is uploaded to SE and most mods that require Sexlab with work with it. Maybe this can be ported.

I have a problem. I'm with Andrew and his love lvl is 4 and it's a 100 % to the next lvl. I haven't gotten any quests at all, so I guess that is part of the problem. I have set it to 2 days between Radiant quests but I don't get them with Andrew, got one with Sasha earlier which I finished before getting Andrew. I've sleeping for 2 days in Whiterun and then see if I get a quest, but nope.

Also, SexlabLite is uploaded to SE and most mods that require Sexlab with work with it. Maybe this can be ported.

Asked and answered many times.  After level 4,  Andrews love level increases only by quests.  If you have taken sasha with you and completed her radiant quests, you are pretty much screwed because some of the quests you need for andrew have already been done by Sasha/Jenny.

Gotta hand it to you fishburger..   After making such an epic mod... working hard enough to lose interest and burn out on it,  you are still offering stellar support for it.

Thank you again for this and for all the other mods you have contributed to the community, and thank you for your dedication to your art.

Asked and answered many times.  After level 4,  Andrews love level increases only by quests.  If you have taken sasha with you and completed her radiant quests, you are pretty much screwed because some of the quests you need for andrew have already been done by Sasha/Jenny.

Yeah, I would imagine it's been asked before. I'm sorry for asking it again, but I didn't want to read over 400 posts.

I read in the description that you can't have them at the same time, but I thought since they are radiant quests that the quests could be repeated.

I'll just go back to a save before I took Sasha as a follower :)

Thank you for making an awesome mod, love BDSM stuff :D   Voice acting is great and they give life to their characters.

The Volkar scenes, when I do one where I ask for more training. Volkar agrees to train me, it looks like my camera is switched to Volkar. He then enters the room with the Bondage furniture.

He continues to talk, and carry on, but My character seems to be locked in place, and never enters the room.

In one of the earlier Volkar training scenes, the same thing happened, but My character when it was time for sex, was teleported to volkar, and that one finished, but this third one, I think. ( It is the one after I had the electric orgasm.  He wlks to the bondage room again, but i don't ever move, and it seems to hang on this one.

1.   Is there something I can do to fix this hang up of the PC not moving ?

2. I is a really amazing work here, I would like to find some way through all of it.  If anyone else has had the this, where the player once stuck in AI mode, does nothing, just stands there. A fix or work around would be nice. :blush:

I have a question to ask . I would like to know if there is a way to change slaves outfits to some from devious mods put them in more slavery costumes and gadgets

Theres a few things you can do.

You can edit their files in the CK or use xedit.

you can use console commands like additem and equipitem

you can use a follower mod that handles outfits, make them a follower, equip them and then release them.

You can use a mod specifically just for npc outfits.

The Volkar scenes, when I do one where I ask for more training. Volkar agrees to train me, it looks like my camera is switched to Volkar. He then enters the room with the Bondage furniture.

He continues to talk, and carry on, but My character seems to be locked in place, and never enters the room.

In one of the earlier Volkar training scenes, the same thing happened, but My character when it was time for sex, was teleported to volkar, and that one finished, but this third one, I think. ( It is the one after I had the electric orgasm.  He wlks to the bondage room again, but i don't ever move, and it seems to hang on this one.

2. I is a really amazing work here, I would like to find some way through all of it.  If anyone else has had the this, where the player once stuck in AI mode, does nothing, just stands there. A fix or work around would be nice. :blush:

There is one thing you can try.  open the console... target volkar and get his refid number from the information on the screen.

now when you are stuck try typing 

Player.moveto REFID

This will teleport you to volkar..    you can also move to objects in a similar fashion.  Maybe that will kickstart it.  Alternatively you can instead use

Moveto player  with volkar targeted.. making him come to you and having to walk back to his spot... this may also trigger something.

These are not necessarily guaranteed to work.  But something you can try.

also make sure to keep a backup of the save before doing this in case something does not work correctly.

These scenes are all heavily scripted.  If a script does not run, the scene fails as you describe.  Suggest to make and have a look at a log, and then get rid of those mods that a hogging up your cpu time.  Check the troubleshooting page for a list of know heavy scripting mods.