hi,

first let me say how fantastic your mod is. It is brilliant, very well done, a lot of fun, and nearly bugfree.

Thank you very much to your team, of course specialy to the voice actors who did a awesome job.

I completed the mod with version 4.3 two times without any problems (> 200 mods), and actually playing now with version 4.4 Beta

What i want to mention extra, i use it together with sexlab hormones and PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest. After my "special" training with volkar, a draemora, sexlab hormones made me a succubus in a very immersive way. i liked this very much and this is now a nearly must for every new char i begin :shy:

I have two little problems,

in my second playthrough (completed dark possesion) i stayed as a slave of volkar and didnt canceled the contract. As i am a bad girl, i didnt come back after 7 days and he summened me back This is what happened then

he was angry that i didnt come back and "trained" me

then he realized that i didnt  had the vaginal piercing equipped he gave me (due to slot conflict with something)

he got angry about that, and "trained" me again

after training he realized in under a second again that i dont had the vaginal piercing equipped he gave me

he got angry about that and " trained" me again

after that training he realized i didnt hat the vaginal piercing, trained me, and repeat and repeat and repeat,

I reloaded after the third or fourth round, maybe this is intentional and a realy bad end for my dragonwhore :D

I disabled the "summon back after 7 days" in mcm, so there is a workaround, but maybe you can disable the endless loop.

second problem is with andrew in my current run (4.4 Beta 1)

i like him very very much and he would be nearly a perfect companion for my bad girl. Very good voice acting also

Everytime the arousal of the PC is higher as x (90??), he says something like " i see your cunt dripping wet, let me help you with that" and he has sex with the char.

As my char is doing cursed collar quest, wearing a lot of devious devices her arousal is constant 100.

So now Andrew is saying every 10 seconds this text and having sex with the char.

I had to sent him back, as i couldnt go more than 10 meters without having him to force sex with my char

As an endi, i LOVE your mod :heart:

P.S. sorry for my bad english

hi,

first let me say how fantastic your mod is. It is brilliant, very well done, a lot of fun, and nearly bugfree.

Thank you very much to your team, of course specialy to the voice actors who did a awesome job.

I completed the mod with version 4.3 two times without any problems (> 200 mods), and actually playing now with version 4.4 Beta

What i want to mention extra, i use it together with sexlab hormones and PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest. After my "special" training with volkar, a draemora, sexlab hormones made me a succubus in a very immersive way. i liked this very much and this is now a nearly must for every new char i begin :shy:

I have two little problems,

in my second playthrough (completed dark possesion) i stayed as a slave of volkar and didnt canceled the contract. As i am a bad girl, i didnt come back after 7 days and he summened me back This is what happened then

he was angry that i didnt come back and "trained" me

then he realized that i didnt  had the vaginal piercing equipped he gave me (due to slot conflict with something)

he got angry about that, and "trained" me again

after training he realized in under a second again that i dont had the vaginal piercing equipped he gave me

he got angry about that and " trained" me again

after that training he realized i didnt hat the vaginal piercing, trained me, and repeat and repeat and repeat,

I reloaded after the third or fourth round, maybe this is intentional and a realy bad end for my dragonwhore :D

I disabled the "summon back after 7 days" in mcm, so there is a workaround, but maybe you can disable the endless loop.

second problem is with andrew in my current run (4.4 Beta 1)

i like him very very much and he would be nearly a perfect companion for my bad girl. Very good voice acting also

Everytime the arousal of the PC is higher as x (90??), he says something like " i see your cunt dripping wet, let me help you with that" and he has sex with the char.

As my char is doing cursed collar quest, wearing a lot of devious devices her arousal is constant 100.

So now Andrew is saying every 10 seconds this text and having sex with the char.

I had to sent him back, as i couldnt go more than 10 meters without having him to force sex with my char

As an endi, i LOVE your mod :heart:

P.S. sorry for my bad english

Thank you so much for the feedback.  I'll see if I can reproduce the Volkar problem.  I thought I had that solved.

Right now, Aqqh has the esp file, so I can't change Andrew just yet, but when I get it back, I'll put a timer on his demands for sex with Arousal > 90.  I am thinking like every 12 game hours. 

And, your english is way better than lots of native speakers I know.

Hopign someone can help me out.
I just got into the Palace and been enjoying myself. Got Mia chained up in the dungeon and was taking Allison down to join her but suddenly I can't train anymore. It'll hang them and show the dialogue, but once I start whipping them it starts treating them like an enemy and everyone in the vicinity, incluing the Dremora trainer guy, start going ape shit!
When I first started Mia's traing there was no issue what-so-ever. But now I can't finish her training nor train anyone else becaue of this glitch and it never stops. Once they start attacking it begins an endless loop with the slave never dying and the attackers never ceasing.
I'm hoping someone can help me figure this out as I was really enjoying the mod prior to the troubles.
Also, got the follower running away bs as well, specifically Lydia. Not sure if that has anything to do with it but thought I'd share, though that bug was in place long before this latest one so I just don;t know.
I swaer, I spend more time fixing Skyrim then fucking playing it. :-/

Make sure that you use whips coming from this mod - like "Slave Training Crop" for example.

If you use whip from some other mod there is a good chance that game would consider it as normal weapon and your whipping would be considered as an assault.

fishburger67 recommended not to download the 45 alpha 1. Does that apply to alpha 3 as well? Is release of 45 beta still imminent? And what (if anything) is wrong with 45 to begin with that it's going through these iterations?

We ran into serious problems with the alpha.  Do not download it.  Wait for the beta which I hope to have out tomorrow or the next day.

Haven't downloaded the newest verison which the alpha, but I was at the part where you went down to the dungeon after completing some quests and you can train your own companions or/show how to train slaves.

The guy gets stuck behind a pillar or something with his glowing hand and doesn't do anything expect be stuck, and basically I'm the only person that moves.

I think another thing I discovered is when I got like two sex slaves as a companion, I couldn't seem to dismiss them? I've removed it from my game currently so I can't test it again atm, but I will again at some point.

fishburger67 recommended not to download the 45 alpha 1. Does that apply to alpha 3 as well? Is release of 45 beta still imminent? And what (if anything) is wrong with 45 to begin with that it's going through these iterations?

We ran into serious problems with the alpha.  Do not download it.  Wait for the beta which I hope to have out tomorrow or the next day.

andrew is a real pain in the ass. he defenitly needs the same mcm options as the girls and a loot more checks.

i started the training with volkar... first time i have seen my toon geting fucked by two guys with two diffrent animations...

entering combat, try to get my littel mage girl out of the way from that giant warhammer suddenly andrew is undressing.... scene starts.

talking to a questgiver... andrew not damn fucking now... oh great it was a one time dialog last save is half an houre back... fu.

having sex with sasha, how forcegreats all the time that he wants too... andrew.

if i go back to play my argonian warrior again first thing i do is beheading that guy.^^

andrew is a real pain in the ass. he defenitly needs the same mcm options as the girls and a loot more checks.

i started the training with volkar... first time i have seen my toon geting fucked by two guys with two diffrent animations...

entering combat, try to get my littel mage girl out of the way from that giant warhammer suddenly andrew is undressing.... scene starts.

talking to a questgiver... andrew not damn fucking now... oh great it was a one time dialog last save is half an houre back... fu.

having sex with sasha, how forcegreats all the time that he wants too... andrew.

if i go back to play my argonian warrior again first thing i do is beheading that guy.^^

Andrew is beta.  We are still actively working on him.  Thank you very much for the feedback, I will address this as soon as I get the esp back.

Haven't downloaded the newest verison which the alpha, but I was at the part where you went down to the dungeon after completing some quests and you can train your own companions or/show how to train slaves.

The guy gets stuck behind a pillar or something with his glowing hand and doesn't do anything expect be stuck, and basically I'm the only person that moves.

I think another thing I discovered is when I got like two sex slaves as a companion, I couldn't seem to dismiss them? I've removed it from my game currently so I can't test it again atm, but I will again at some point.

Do not download the alpha.  If the guy is getting stuck some where, you probably have some issues with your mod load or papyrus issues with a save game.  That scene has been played literally hundreds of times without these kinds of issues.

nice to meet a living forum and a great mod with a good storyline and love for details... playing it since several versions it is awesome to see the progress - and it was worth to wait for the new starting quest given in the new x.45 alpha.

having learned to circumvent some bugs (console commands, different setstage, reloading scenes for having the correct dialog and other tricks) I have a general question, though

how deep is the mod depended on FNIS... it is mentioned to use FNIS Version 5.1.1 but now we have version 5.4.1 and maybe some newer, soon... sexlab-mods generally will work fine with 5.4.1, mostly this is correct for this mod, too... but having some animation-lags (timelags, scripting-triggering-faults) I am wondering, if this is a FNIS-behaviour and not an alpha/beta-status-failure...

can't test it with old FNIS-mods, though, cause I had deleted old install-files and the nexussite isn't given the access to the version 5.1.1, anymore

nice to meet a living forum and a great mod with a good storyline and love for details... playing it since several versions it is awesome to see the progress - and it was worth to wait for the new starting quest given in the new x.45 alpha.

having learned to circumvent some bugs (console commands, different setstage, reloading scenes for having the correct dialog and other tricks) I have a general question, though

how deep is the mod depended on FNIS... it is mentioned to use FNIS Version 5.1.1 but now we have version 5.4.1 and maybe some newer, soon... sexlab-mods generally will work fine with 5.4.1, mostly this is correct for this mod, too... but having some animation-lags (timelags, scripting-triggering-faults) I am wondering, if this is a FNIS-behaviour and not an alpha/beta-status-failure...

can't test it with old FNIS-mods, though, cause I had deleted old install-files and the nexussite isn't given the access to the version 5.1.1, anymore

Nothing in MiasLair should require the latest fnis.  I am still using 5.1.1

quick question  How do u start the main questline????

Just visit any major city.  You must be starting from a save that NEVER had MiasLair in it before.

Version 4.5 Beta 1 is Available

This version contains a new Opening quest designed by Aqqh.  To experience it, you must load a save from before you had MiasLair installed.  If you have already completed the Jarls Daughter quest in a save, you will find two additional female followers to be found in Morthal and one other location I forget.

Andrew has had a major overhaul.

1.  He is no longer combative at the beginning and no longer demands a blow job to accompany you.

2.  He will only rape you once a day

3.  It takes half as long to progress through the stages to get him to love you.

4.  Andrew is now a much more powerful ally from the start.

Important Andrew Notes:

This beta introduces 5 new Sexlab animations.  These animations a based on existing NSL Animations from Leito and Zaz.  Two of them duplicate NSL animations, Leito Throne Missionary and Leito Throne Blowjob.  Sexlab 1.59 supports about 120 maximum animaitons, so if you have a number close to that, you need to remove some of the NSL animations to make sure you have room.  You must not exceed 116 total animations before installing this beta.  In addition to the base animations, we build a random animation, so after installation, there must be at least one empty slot.

I am actively working on Andrew at the moment, so expect major changes to him.

I've a big request, please.

I NEED more male slaves as Andrew, please.

At least two more.

I tried to duplicate him with CK and the new NPC (Markus Stallion), with different combay style, inventory and appearance is correctly appeared in the Palace where I placed him.

BUT ... even if I tried several things, I'm not able to have him as follower. No related dialogue at all. No worked even using "addfac" console command.

I don't know what I did wrong also because it's the fisrt time I tried to duplicaye a NPC from a custom mod.

I've a big request, please.

I NEED more male slaves as Andrew, please.

At least two more.

I tried to duplicate him with CK and the new NPC (Markus Stallion), with different combay style, inventory and appearance is correctly appeared in the Palace where I placed him.

BUT ... even if I tried several things, I'm not able to have him as follower. No related dialogue at all. No worked even using "addfac" console command.

I don't know what I did wrong also because it's the fisrt time I tried to duplicaye a NPC from a custom mod.

These custom followers are a LOT of work.  To make them interesting, you have to lots of custom situational dialog.  Andrew at this point is only at the starting gate in that regard.  He needs probably 200 additional dialog lines to make it so you find him interesting after a month of play time.

So, adding new followers at this point is a long way out.

On the other hand, if you just want a decent looking vanilla voices follower, that is pretty easy.

If you just need followers, take Jenny with you.  She is gender aware and both her and Sasha are pretty badass as long as you don't make them wear armor.

by cloning you would have more actors but dont rly expect them to be very much interactive as quests that controls what they do would likely not recognize them.

i guess at least - i've never tried.

Possibly there would be an option to enslave a male mercenary in 2nd tabitha quest. But i guess it wont have much sense to make him as dominant as andrew is.

In that case they will be simple "copies" of the original, with the same appearance, race, skin color, hairs, everything.

I wish to have some variety. One Nord (ther is Andrew), one Breton, one Imperial, one Redguard, for example.

Use the console to change race?

Maybe use the witch to change hair, can you change the hair on Andrew? I never used the hair changing feature.

I hope you don't mind, I'm just throwing ideas out there while waiting to download. :lol: