run into a littel bug, vess refuses to speak to me after a blowjob for cloth.

only tested one time so it could be a simple clitch.

if she replies with "......" each time then use esp file from that patch.

next time i read the  hole thing.^^

I'm getting a lot of crash on saves after going through a scene pretty much at the point that a potion is mentioned: is this a known issue or incompatibility?

Pretty much any issue you have anywhere with MiasLair will be an incompatibility (assuming you are using a release).  We work REALLY hard to make sure there are no bugs.

Suggest you make a papyrus log and if you can't spot the reason for the crash, post it and I'll have a look.

did you changed something with the follower quest? iam unable to recruete more than one slave dispide they are managed by aft.

aft is last in the load order.

did you changed something with the follower quest? iam unable to recruete more than one slave dispide they are managed by aft.

Is this in the beta?  If so, that has not been tested by me, but I don't think it should have been changed.

We don't mess with followers.

When you say that you cannot recruit them, what does that mean and which NPC are you trying to recruit.

Is this in the beta?  If so, that has not been tested by me, but I don't think it should have been changed.

When you say that you cannot recruit them, what does that mean and which NPC are you trying to recruit.

i cant have sasha and jenny at the same time in my party.

everytime i recruete one of them the other goes home, its only this two the other followers work fine and i was able to get vess and whats her name after the quest as followers, at the same time.

i looked into the globals and all follower counts are 0 even if i have more with me.

i tryed reseting this two no evect.

well well well, look what we have here....

hello mr. bullwark nice to meet you.^^

Very funny.  I hope you found your sickness all very amusing.

everytime i recruete one of them the other goes home, its only this two the other followers work fine and i was able to get vess and whats her name after the quest as followers, at the same time.

i looked into the globals and all follower counts are 0 even if i have more with me.

What follower mod are you using?

well well well, look what we have here....

hello mr. bullwark nice to meet you.^^

Very funny.  I hope you found your sickness all very amusing.

What follower mod are you using?

amazing follower tweeks. last in load order.

oh comone, its not like hes dead forever. i just start a new game and hes alive again, maybe even with a female submassive so he can anoy me again. for my last playtrought he needed to be punisht. but that char wasnt suited so i did it with my argonian.

oh comone, its not like hes dead forever. i just start a new game and hes alive again, maybe even with a female submassive so he can anoy me again. for my last playtrought he needed to be punisht. but that char wasnt suited so i did it with my argonian.

He pisses me off too, he keeps fucking my slaves. I just bound him outside of Mia's castle using display model and forget about the guy.

He pisses me off too, he keeps fucking my slaves. I just bound him outside of Mia's castle using display model and forget about the guy.

thats the other thing, its hard enought to axept tose two dremoras. but than we get a useless mouth to feed how is playing with our toys.-.-

new quest is set to abort if it detects that old version was at least started.

i guess you would have to complete it on the old version and update afterwards.

unless you're up for some hacking.

you could try in console 

easiest would be to

resetquest MiaFindCaptives

before you update. it may be enough to make new version think that old one wasnt started.

if not

resetquest aqss_miavessinter

startquest aqss_miavessinter

sqv aqss_miavessinter

if there would be stage 0, running and all aliases would be filled (all minus 3 to be precise) then there is a chance

if not all that is left is to use saveclean tool

load your save and delete all mod forms from MiasLair.

select miaslair on dropdown list

push deletemod froms button

save

backup your save before doing so - it should work but i wont guarantee it.

I have a save where I am standing in front of Ravencrone, carrying Ravencrone's note since the game start, but have not read it yet. Can I start the new beginning quest from that point?

No, you need a game where MiasLair was not in the save.

thats the other thing, its hard enought to axept tose two dremoras. but than we get a useless mouth to feed how is playing with our toys.-.-

It is easy enough to give him a dialog option to get the fuck out.

It is easy enough to give him a dialog option to get the fuck out.

Yes please, I use soul gem oven and i hate returning to the palace to find a bunch of pregnant slaves and this guy walking around like he owns the place, and I cannot take pregnant women as followers, that would be morally reprehensible... 

Version 4.5 Beta 6 is Available

This version contains fixes for the opening quest.  Aqqh has been all over this, so I am guessing that the bugs are worked out.

Also added a lot of Andrew stuff.

Betas 3, 4, and 5 were consumed by me during testing, that is why the big jump.

OK.

I ran savetool, removed forms and scripts from miaslair, then removed miaslair from my load order then removed the files. Uninstalled.

I've downloaded 4.5 beta 6, packaged it as a bsa, added it to my load order, and ran FNIS setup.

I'm ready to go in! Wish me luck!

EDIT : Removed4.5  miaslair from the load order, loaded the cleaned save, got the "missing content" message, saved. Ran savetool again and there was one more little orphaned script. Cleaned that, saved. Loaded, no issues, saved. Tried savetool again and it looked clean. Then I enabled 4.5.

I managed to get different (unvoiced) dialog from the Stranger, and the MCM menu shows version 45, so it looks like I'm in business.

hello :)

After the new installation with MO I decided to add with the Alicia PainslutSL Core the Alicia PainslutSL Optional and suddenly many items gone pink ??  I had the same problem with ZaZ resources but there were missing textures haven't seen the file :(  but that has been corrected. With Alicia PainslutSL cant find anything missing. Any ideas?

OK.

I ran savetool, removed forms and scripts from miaslair, then removed miaslair from my load order then removed the files. Uninstalled.

I've downloaded 4.5 beta 6, packaged it as a bsa, added it to my load order, and ran FNIS setup.

I'm ready to go in! Wish me luck!

EDIT : Removed4.5  miaslair from the load order, loaded the cleaned save, got the "missing content" message, saved. Ran savetool again and there was one more little orphaned script. Cleaned that, saved. Loaded, no issues, saved. Tried savetool again and it looked clean. Then I enabled 4.5.

I managed to get different (unvoiced) dialog from the Stranger, and the MCM menu shows version 45, so it looks like I'm in business.

Nice work.

There is indeed a lot of unvoiced content (at the moment), so it looks like you are on the right track.

hello :)

After the new installation with MO I decided to add with the Alicia PainslutSL Core the Alicia PainslutSL Optional and suddenly many items gone pink ??  I had the same problem with ZaZ resources but there were missing textures haven't seen the file :(  but that has been corrected. With Alicia PainslutSL cant find anything missing. Any ideas?

You don't really want those optional files.  They are pretty hosed.   Try removing the optional files and if that doesn't work, check on the painslut forums.  Skyrimll is pretty responsive,  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19216-sexlab-alicia-painslut-2014-09-03/ .

Won't have anything to do with MiasLair.

I have long since taken out Alicia till Skyrimll gets the issues resolved which he says he will do this year.

Played through the new start quest. I like it a lot! No serious problems, a few typos in dialogs. I hope you can find actors to voice the parts, but it's great as-is.

Everything is voiced.  It's just a LOT of work getting it all it.  Furthermore, we have so much voice work now that we are going to have to split the mod into two pieces and probably 3 before long.  The main mod and one or two voice BSAs.

Please report any typos you see.  We have been through the beta any number of time before putting it out for beta and we obviously missed them.  That is one of the reasons for a public beta.

Public betas are to try things on a variety of machines and to catch stuff that you missed because you saw it so many time that you don't realize it is a mistake.

Everything is voiced.  It's just a LOT of work getting it all it.  Furthermore, we have so much voice work now that we are going to have to split the mod into two pieces and probably 3 before long.  The main mod and one or two voice BSAs.

Please report any typos you see.  We have been through the beta any number of time before putting it out for beta and we obviously missed them.  That is one of the reasons for a public beta.

Public betas are to try things on a variety of machines and to catch stuff that you missed because you saw it so many time that you don't realize it is a mistake.

Hi Fish! So, I played through the mod up to the Rescue Tabitha quest (I didn't start it yet). I really enjoyed the new opening quest and it is a nice introduction for the player to the whole idea of slave training and I love that we have player choice now on whether we can let go or enslave Vess and Niri. After the whole intro quest, I didn't get a notice like I used to regarding talking to Sasha for the first time. Also, I assume that Vess and Niri are both unvoiced for now in the beta because you haven't included the voice files yet. When I decided to enslave both of them and tried to train them, they had a mix of voices from Jenny, Sasha, and the vanilla follower dialogue. Regarding the watersports part when you're interrogating Vess, there's a sound effect that you can use during that bit to make it seem more realistic, I think its from Sexlab Puppet Master. The link of that mod is here http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/463-puppet-master/. Also, I agree with Swmas, I would like an option to kick Andrew out because he's rather useless after Mia is dead/enslaved. One last thing, after I recruited Jenny and Sasha, there was a scene where they both were arguing and asked to be spanked, and whenever I spanked Sasha, Jenny would moan instead of Sasha, so I think this needs to be fixed.