My fantasy ideal situation of a dominant NPC would be something like a romance mod companion, a love interest that through reasonable dialogue basically comes to term that, yes you're the dragonborn and this super hero and slayer of thousands and so on and on, you're awesome... but aren't you letting that get to your head a bit? How about imposing some humanity on the super hero(ine), something to in a way reconnect with that prisoner in Helgen or whoever she was before Alduin, somethign to keep her grounded, to put some humility back into her so she doesn't let deciding the fate of countries and worlds and slaying emperors and gods turn her into just another oppresive overlord monster to slay.

That would probably be insanely hard to pull off, but a NPC that just imposes a master relationship out of the blue while acting like a jerk is to me just another Miraak or Harkon to add to the list of guys I'm going to murder in many creative ways.

Basically treat it like real world couple where one is dominant and slowly convinces his partner to play along and slowly experiment with these things, all the while ramping it up one step or the other. As opposed to the master you just found on craigslist and told to beat the shit out of you for shit and giggles.

Couldn't agree more.  :)

The only problem with all this is that it is not my thing.  I like the fantasy of sex slaves like Jenny and Sasha.  I have no context for what you guys are asking for and if I spent the time to write it, I wouldn't play it.  I do like the RL aspect of slowly taking some female down the submissive road, but there are already lots of Sex Slaves.  Maybe that might be fun for Tabitha, but it would be a lot of voice work and I don't have anyone.

Now, if Darkminxi wants it or one of you finds an American girl who wants to voice act one of the followers, that might be a worthwhile trade.

Oh yeah, to be clear I'd be just as (if not more) interested in the female long-term love interest companion that you slowly turn from innocent farm girl into seducing sex, then experimenting with rougher sex, then being tied up, then just keep pushing her boundaries. That would be awesome.

Then there's the whole issue of getitng someone to voice act all of that which just puts a whole new crinkle on things. Unvoiced mods like Bestial Essences can afford to be wordy and lengthy becuase the comparative work is effortless, just writing down the text, quite a bit different than what goes in here.

Don't restrict yourself to American only however when looking, one of my favorite companions with over 1200 voice lines and a full romance and everything is done by an italian girl. Vilja has a kinda sexy voice as well and even more voice acting than that and she's swedish. I would actually pay for a sexlab enabled and fully voiced still Vilja.

Unvoiced mods like Bestial Essences can afford to be wordy and lengthy becuase the comparative work is effortless, just writing down the text

That was a rather gratuitous shot at an outstanding mod. Every mod here is unvoiced except SLSS and Amorous Adventures.

It's still accurate. Writing dialogue is a lot easier when you don't have to worry about recording it. If you're trying to get all your stuff voiced, adding a new character becomes much more difficult than it would be if you were just sticking to text.

I personally would love to drag the 'master' from the DD dreamshop down to the dungeon and teach her a thing or two.   Unless they actually did something with the mod and actually made her your master.   Right now, she is just really annoying and the mod crashes your game eventually.

It's still accurate. Writing dialogue is a lot easier when you don't have to worry about recording it. If you're trying to get all your stuff voiced, adding a new character becomes much more difficult than it would be if you were just sticking to text.

Really?! Golly gee wilikers ... I had no idea. :blink:

Unvoiced mods like Bestial Essences can afford to be wordy and lengthy becuase the comparative work is effortless, just writing down the text

That was a rather gratuitous shot at an outstanding mod. Every mod here is unvoiced except SLSS and Amorous Adventures.

Oooh, deepest apologies, I fucked up there, I really did, I've been awake for about 50 hours so I messed up my words.

I actually absolutely love BesEss, I think it's one of the best written mods I have ever actually played. Amorous Adventures is probably my favorite mod in general, but BesEss's writing is just on a different level from even that.

Before posting that I sent a PM to FIhs and compared the slow burn and excellent writing in BesEss with what Volkar does during Dark Posession (and unmentioned because A) it's getting fixed and B) I haven't played it, Andrew as well from reports to now), how I would have so hugely preferred a slow burn and slowly getting turned into his slave rather than beign subjected to exactly what Archeronne did. Then I stupidly put a bell end to that PM no one else could see here public that everyone could see and wasn't anywhere near clear enough.

So yeah, the statement may be accurate but it came off as way more rough and as a COMPLETELY unintended potshot at an excellent mod when I was just trying to draw comparisons to the work that goes into different mods.

Thanks for this mod. I'm travelling around with Jenny and Sasha and really enjoying their company. Some of Jenny's lines are really kind of "classic".
What I don't like about this mod is the whole thing with Volkar. Is he supposed to be a "turn on" in some way? I don't get it. He just seems vile to me.

We have a little bit of everything to suit most taste.  Personally, I am like you, but lots of others love him.  Different strokes.

Stay tuned, we are continually adding new dialog for the Sasha and Jenny.  Jenny has well over 300 lines of dialog, some of it very funny and some of it very sexy and some of it very romantic.  Sasha is similar except that she leans toward the funny side.  I guarantee you haven't heard it all.

Just to clarify, It's not the "whole thing "with Volkar, like i typed, it's just the trash talk. I don't mind the BDSM scenes with him but the dialogue seems just like trash talk. Volkar would be more interesting if he was more cerebral and smarter than the player character. He's a Dremora so I think he should be wise in manipulation and more devious or something.

That's a good point, durign the sex scenes he kinda stops being suave Volkar and becomes... that guy from craigslist I was talking about before. More to it it's almost the exact same type of comments Archeronne was saying.

BUG!

Stage 60: "Payback time, kill Volkhar!" is missing from this quest.

Just to clarify, It's not the "whole thing "with Volkar, like i typed, it's just the trash talk. I don't mind the BDSM scenes with him but the dialogue seems just like trash talk. Volkar would be more interesting if he was more cerebral and smarter than the player character. He's a Dremora so I think he should be wise in manipulation and more devious or something.

Well we're not able to change pretty much anything of him anyway (that voice actor is unavailable atm) so i'm afraid he has to stay as he is.

Each thing we add or change there it would likely require new voiced lines which we would have to get or create somehow.

And well i'm not up for another fight with Minxi over what to do with volkar  :P

Also, another clarificaiton, that whole thing was about the amount of pure text and dialogue put into it, not what's put into the rest of the mod, totally different thing, and I'd imagine you worked just as hard on BesEss as the Sex Slaves team did on this. Along with this and Amorous, BesEss are among my favorite mods here. And I don't even like beastiality for freak's sake!

So just to check will this mod be free in future? and if yes how can we help? I am just a starting modder but I have the will and could help even with some advices. Right now I am just making a small player house but I do not have any problem to try and make anything that would help the mod if your thoughts are to be free for future use.

So just to check will this mod be free in future? and if yes how can we help? I am just a starting modder but I have the will and could help even with some advices. Right now I am just making a small player house but I do not have any problem to try and make anything that would help the mod if your thoughts are to be free for future use.

Oh no, we have big plans to get rich quick.

Gonna charge $20 a head and more if you want the voice packs. :D

Oh no, we have big plans to get rich quick.

Gonna charge $20 a head and more if you want the voice packs. :D

I liked your answer and if there is any way I could help let me know.

If you are referring to steam then i can assure you no sexlab mod would ever be released on steam - for various reasons.

There are different sides to this. I've never played this mod, so I'm blind to its complexity. But as an example in my mod, the Ulresnssen sisters have a family tree mapped out three generations preceding their own and one after. Within the tree are currently seventeen people, five of which will appear as actors the rest only referefenced. Every person within the tree has multiple biographical elements that may (or may not) tie into dialogues and quests involving the sisters. They are there to make the actors more believable, the story more consistent.

All dialogues are constantly reworked. Sometimes it's just moving a comma so that a sentence flows better, sometimes the wording is changed, sometimes sentences are added or removed. But it is constantly being refreshed, from beginning to end in each update. Would a fully voiced mod afford this level of complexity in story and dialogue?

Perhaps the initial ambition is by necessity curtailed.

There are different sides to this. I've never played this mod, so I'm blind to its complexity. But as an example in my mod, the Ulresnssen sisters have a family tree mapped out three generations preceding their own and one after. Within the tree are currently seventeen people, five of which will appear as actors the rest only referefenced. Every person within the tree has multiple biographical elements that may (or may not) tie into dialogues and quests involving the sisters. They are there to make the actors more believable, the story more consistent.

All dialogues are constantly reworked. Sometimes it's just moving a comma so that a sentence flows better, sometimes the wording is changed, sometimes sentences are added or removed. But it is constantly being refreshed, from beginning to end in each update. Would a fully voiced mod afford this level of complexity in story and dialogue?

Perhaps the initial ambition is by necessity curtailed.

It is my view that fully voiced mods are way more compelling than unvoiced ones.  I will not produce a quest or add an NPC that I cannot find a voice for.  This of course is my own personal preference.  A store written with the depth yours seems to be might fun too though, kinda like reading a book.