So I'm in a dungeon with both the girls and the "sneak off and fuck me silly" is just about constant, one hardly finishes before the other starts. Which of the MCM settings do I adjust to slow that down and do I turn it up or down?

This is on the global timer, so set the MCM menu option for dialog up high.  When I have the girls out, I keep it about mid way, but you might not like that.

Also, this particular dialog is not spoken if you are sneaking or have a weapon out.

Fish, just want to thank you for Jenny and Sasha. i'm not fond of the the Volkar bit but the rest to me is awesome, thank you. And thanks for improving my game.

Thanks for the kinds words.  I like Jenny and Sasha too. Volkar is not everyone's cup of tea, but lots like him.

• KS Hairdos OR the MiasLairHairPack42
  • Newmiller piercings

I tried to search for these both on nexus and loverslab but without luck. the link in post is broken for the peircings.

There should be all these on the download page

Just tried both and they work fine

Uploaded version 45 Alpha 1

This version contains a new opening quest.  This is alpha because we would like to test it internally to be sure all the required files are present in the download.  Assuming that all goes well, A 45 Beta should be available tomorrow.  Recommend that everyone wait for the beta.

Don't know why but when ever I have to talk to the Khajiit in Morthal all he does is use the Throw Voice shout dialogue. It wont bring up dialogue options though. I have all the mod reqs and everything is in order. I'm using the 4.3 version.

In Sex slaves mcm you got current follower counter - it has to show at least 1 and no more than 5.

Also guys - pls dont use version 45 Alpha 1 pls. Some little bugs were found in it.

There would be a new one in several hours.

If we consider that I had established the 98% of the mods that i was using with some exceptions on ENB which never have used (something to do following Sacremas guidance) and perhaps few other mods I can help for tests with the MO option using or not other mods :)

Just to clarify, does episode 2 dark possession begins with volkar's training sessions?

Possibly

You have the option to skip that if you say you are not interested in training ever.  If you choose this option, Dark Possession is done, forever.

Uploaded Version 4.5 Alpha 2

Contains a minor dialog change and a very important missing file.  This is mostly a file check test.  Recommend that you wait for the beta.

I have a small issue, I took Allison Ravencrone as a sex slave, however when I go to bond with her, after training her the bonding animation does not trigger. It triggered with Mia but will not with Allison. She just kneels there and when I try and talk to her she moans for a bit? Any suggestions?

I have a small issue, I took Allison Ravencrone as a sex slave, however when I go to bond with her, after training her the bonding animation does not trigger. It triggered with Mia but will not with Allison. She just kneels there and when I try and talk to her she moans for a bit? Any suggestions?

Talk to the slave trainer. He should have a dialogue option designed to get around that very problem.

Talk to the slave trainer. He should have a dialogue option designed to get around that very problem.

Thanks Dreamweaver for helping out.  This is exactly correct.

@Telgar - You are having some script lag issues that prevent the scene which triggers the bonding from running.

Do you think Volkar could use random animations when you are contract enslaved to him? It would be nice to see different animations, instead of the same old scenario that plays out each time.

You get to pick what he does to you and with an exception or two, all the sex scenes are random.

This is after you have drunk the potion

i can make only 1 follower in train?

Not sure I understand the question.   If you are asking if you can train only one follower, the answer is no, you can train as many as you want, but only up to 6 at one time.

If you are talking about Volkar and Dark Possession, you can only train one ATM.  However, we have plans to allow you to train more.

Have to say, I'm enjoying this mod so far! Right now I'm at where you're training Maria (have yet to to finish the Jarl's daughter quest, :P) I'm running it on my 'practice' save as a male, but next time around I'm going to try it out as a female.

I might have to figure out how to adjust the sex positions on my end since they seem a bit off to me, probably something I did and not the mod.

Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately I have tried every dialog option including that I have lost my slave and still all she does is moan.

I'll try going back to a save before I started and see if it happens again.

Not sure I understand the question.   If you are asking if you can train only one follower, the answer is no, you can train as many as you want, but only up to 6 at one time.

If you are talking about Volkar and Dark Possession, you can only train one ATM.  However, we have plans to allow you to train more.

yeah sorry, was talking about V. and dark possession!

i love to see them hanging around the wall. :P

Have to say, I'm enjoying this mod so far! Right now I'm at where you're training Maria (have yet to to finish the Jarl's daughter quest, :P) I'm running it on my 'practice' save as a male, but next time around I'm going to try it out as a female.

I might have to figure out how to adjust the sex positions on my end since they seem a bit off to me, probably something I did and not the mod.

You are right, the sex positions are on you end.  These are all SexLab issues.  Generally, they depend on the race of the player and NPC and are frequently misaligned.  You can adjust them with the SexLab keys and then Sexlab remembers them.

yeah sorry, was talking about V. and dark possession!

i love to see them hanging around the wall. :P

Bad boy

Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately I have tried every dialog option including that I have lost my slave and still all she does is moan.

I'll try going back to a save before I started and see if it happens again.

You should have an option:

I cannot complete the bond with <Alias=SexSlKneelingTrainee> can you help me.

The slave must be kneeling and ready for the bond