Of course, what kind of a lady-with-an-10-inch-clit (I don't have balls) would I be otherwise if I didn't help a poor dremora out?

To be honest though this was just for screenshot purposes, I don't entirely like perverting scenes like that so I swapped back once I'd taken the picture. Pretty sure he was a bit sore after though, as I happen to be a bit bigger than him... Hm, need to fix that, can't have my sexy dremora walk around with a inferiority complex!

On the list of things that Lust Explosion unfortunately doesn't work on: Mammoths, they turn hostile and bring along their giant keepers. Would have been epic.

On the list of things that Lust Explosion unfortunately do work on: Spiders. That may have been the greatest EWWWW! moment of my life... And no I didn't take a screenshot you perverts, I just got out of there as fast as possible with a newfound sense of arachnaphobia...

Love the mod, thanks to all involved for the hard work and sharing such a wonder.

Have had only one issue that I can't seem to fix. I can only train one slave successfully (doesn't matter which character I train first), the next one I train will not receive the ecstasy effect to complete the bonding phase. Tried multiple times with multiple characters with same results. Any ideas?

It may be a conflict with one of my customizing mods. Is there a console command I can use to complete the training, if so?

Oh, and thanks "from the minority" for that last update-even better now.

I kinda want to see some more stuff done with Mia. She feels very underused, considering she was the final boss and Alicia's mother(Although I don't use have that mod downloaded). She's also not a particularly good final boss, quite the anti-climax, actually. I had a harder time with Archeron. Maybe you could think about giving her some better stats and equipment? Or some half way decent spells?

Whilst I'm sure you don't know exactly when Aqqh's remake of the intro quest will be done, can you give a rough idea? Are you thinking weeks or months?

Beta version of it is complete.

Few days to merge it with rest of the mod + x days to make improvements / corrections if those would be needed.

Good to know, thanks for replying! I shall stall starting the quest in my current play through. :)

Had a look at this Fred and it looks like it is impossible to happen if you turned in the quest to Volkar and got out of the contract. Doing so sets a global variable called SexSlDarkPhase to 70. The logic that controls this requires it to be 7 which only happens if you take the armor and remain under his control. Also, there should have been a timer set that gave you two hours to go find the labia exciter.

Do you happen to have a log of this?

In any event. I added some code to equip the labia exciter at the end.

Fish, thanks for looking at it.

I am sure my problem is because my last clean install was probably Beta 8; well before you finished Dark Posession.

At the time I completed it, the quest stage was 50 or 60; I changed it to 400 to stop being summoned.

Any end-of-quest cleanup was likely not there at the time.

In my current save, SexSlDarkPhase was set to 7. Based on what you said, I changed it to 70.

Adding the exciter at the end of the scene will protect other folks reluctant to start fresh. Thanks.

I don't think there is any point in getting you a trace given my history. It is easy enough to rerun this scene though...

You will eventually make Quest changes that require me to start over. Has not happened yet, and I am happy with the way it is running.

Minx: my toon is female. Best mods are written for females... I will have to try Dark Possession as a male sometime just to see what happens...

I kinda want to see some more stuff done with Mia. She feels very underused, considering she was the final boss and Alicia's mother(Although I don't use have that mod downloaded). She's also not a particularly good final boss, quite the anti-climax, actually. I had a harder time with Archeron. Maybe you could think about giving her some better stats and equipment? Or some half way decent spells?

With mia there would always be the same problem - ppl were free to make a choice about her fate.

So if we would add some cool content about her now those people that decided to kill her might feel "deceived" a little.

Well, there is plenty of other girls both already existing and those that we are planning to add.

But to give them some cool personality it would be best if we would be able to give them voice as well.

As for difficulty - its a tricky thing really.

Last time i went through starting quest archerone died without even knowing who just slit his throat...  ;)

This is just a Thank You to my fellow posters. There are some other really good, well voiced follower mods that make great Sex Slaves.

These include Arissa, Sofia, and Mirai.

I would never have found these if they had not been mentioned here. So keep mentioning new ones as they turn up!

With mia there would always be the same problem - ppl were free to make a choice about her fate.

So if we would add some cool content about her now those people that decided to kill her might feel "deceived" a little.

Well, there is plenty of other girls both already existing and those that we are planning to add.

But to give them some cool personality it would be best if we would be able to give them voice as well.

As for difficulty - its a tricky thing really.

Last time i went through starting quest archerone died without even knowing who just slit his throat...  ;)

Yes, but then there really is no poiint to keeping her alive, so sparing her becomes pointless. If there's nothing special, or "unique" about her, why waste the effort of training her? It's the same with Allison, and while it's nice to have a choice, it's just a lot of work, for nothing special.

@Masta - If it were done, wouldn't the author (fishburger67, darkminxi and aqq) need to remove those spells for her slavery.

Why? I don't see a problem with a Spell using Sex Slave. Lore wise, it could be the chains and cuffs suppress magic use, so she can't use it to escape.

i am trying to save Tabitha and I'm told to distract the guests.  I think that I saw a piece of dialogue about a potion from the dremora.  I don't see a unique potion in my inventory. 

Can someone give me a hint how to distract these guests?

Just follow the quest marker upstairs.  The scene takes over from there and spikes the wine.

Anon, which sperm replacer are you using ? also is it mod for blood, makeup streaks ?

Fishburger, new 42b update. I see it only as loose files, will you post full download in mega or I can just swap esp in my data to take care of it ? ( i have 42a now ).

thanks

No, not of the b version.  I am working yet another fix for next week and will make a bsa from that.

Strange, I choose enslave Mia Lorenz instead kill her and now I stuck.

In the final step of bonding ritual, I have already put juice in her mouth and the ecstasy effect has ended.

Now she just sit in the kneeling postion and saying "Ooo...Yes...Yes...Ah...Ah" whenever I talk to her. She does not become a slave following around.

If I ask Vern to check her status, he just walk up her and leave.

Is this intended?

I was using 42a.

Some problem in MCM:

TESV2015-02-2322-59-26-04_zpsb6ae4023.pn

Which language are you using?

Strange, I choose enslave Mia Lorenz instead kill her and now I stuck.

In the final step of bonding ritual, I have already put juice in her mouth and the ecstasy effect has ended.

Now she just sit in the kneeling postion and saying "Ooo...Yes...Yes...Ah...Ah" whenever I talk to her. She does not become a slave following around.

If I ask Vern to check her status, he just walk up her and leave.

Is this intended?

I was using 42a.

That is not intended, can you enclose a papyrus log?  There is a scene that is supposed to run after the ecstasy spell and that has obviously not happened.  If you can enclose a log of the issue, I will see if I can come up with a fix for your case.

This code has run hundreds of times on many machines so it will be an issue with your papyrus load.