My beloved Sasha has gray face (she had it in the betas as well, I just didn't think to mention it (duh)) and ctrl-F4 doesn't fix it for me. Ctrl-F4 fixed Nymphadora's neck seam (a moot point now after 4.2a) but I'm at a loss with Sasha. I'm using Sevenbase if body type is relevant.

Did you check for the presence of more than one 0003254B.NIF - looks like one is overwriting the other.

My beloved Sasha has gray face (she had it in the betas as well, I just didn't think to mention it (duh)) and ctrl-F4 doesn't fix it for me. Ctrl-F4 fixed Nymphadora's neck seam (a moot point now after 4.2a) but I'm at a loss with Sasha. I'm using Sevenbase if body type is relevant.

Did you check for the presence of more than one 0003254B.NIF - looks like one is overwriting the other.

Absolutely wonderful.  Thanks so much you guys (slammer really helped on this).  You saved me a ton of work writing my own follower mod.  If I can support AFT and EFF, that's enough.  Anyone using UFO can just switch.

And yes, looks like both the .nif and dds/tga files are hosed because she doesn't have the right face shape or color.

FOR ALL THOSE WITH MESSED UP SASHA FACE

Please download the enclosed .7z files and extract it directly into your skyrim folder, saying yes to all merges and overwrites.  If you are using MO, I don't know how, but you can make a merge file.  Darkminxi has done this, so I know it can be done.

This file just contains the .nif and textures for Sasha as she should look.

I hate being the village idiot, but there was no change in Sasha. And I checked and found only the one 0003254B.nif.

Yes, there is only one nif, but there are textures as well.  You need both.  Also, this really sounds like an MO issue.

I don't have MO installed and do not know how it interacts with CK.  Can't you just make an MO merge patch or something?

In (weak) defense of UFO: I have used UFO since Skyrim came out. I have never had a problem with it, and it works just fine with Sex Slaves. If I did have any issues, I would have no reluctance switching to something like EFF. That has not happened yet.

Ya, UFO has been around a LONG time and lots of folks use it.  And, if it works, that's all the better.  And thanks for telling me that UFO works, I'll add it to the main page.

Absolutely wonderful.  Thanks so much you guys (slammer really helped on this).  You saved me a ton of work writing my own follower mod.  If I can support AFT and EFF, that's enough.  Anyone using UFO can just switch.

And yes, looks like both the .nif and dds/tga files are hosed because she doesn't have the right face shape or color.

FOR ALL THOSE WITH MESSED UP SASHA FACE

Please download the enclosed .7z files and extract it directly into your skyrim folder, saying yes to all merges and overwrites.  If you are using MO, I don't know how, but you can make a merge file.  Darkminxi has done this, so I know it can be done.

This file just contains the .nif and textures for Sasha as she should look.

I hate being the village idiot, but there was no change in Sasha. And I checked and found only the one 0003254B.nif.

Yes, there is only one nif, but there are textures as well.  You need both.

Yes, I'm aware of that. I should have been clearer that I was responding to nyctophilia's suggestion to "check for the presence of more than one 0003254B.NIF - looks like one is overwriting the other."

Sorry for the confusion.

I agree here that while the mod otherwise is awesome some more variety in the scenes that get picked would be great, there's a lot of rough scenes to choose from with ZAZ as one of the requirements.

Also this mod is not friendly to Futa at all, even with Sexlab Cumshot defining my character as transgender every single one of the scenes initiated by this mod with my character on females have been lesbian ones, such as the lesbian 69 scene that I have now seen 8 times in a row and never ever want to see again.

I have all the male - female scenes disabled for female - female because I didn't like the strapon, but if you guys really want it, it's not a lot of work re-enabling it.

I agree here that while the mod otherwise is awesome some more variety in the scenes that get picked would be great, there's a lot of rough scenes to choose from with ZAZ as one of the requirements.

Also this mod is not friendly to Futa at all, even with Sexlab Cumshot defining my character as transgender every single one of the scenes initiated by this mod with my character on females have been lesbian ones, such as the lesbian 69 scene that I have now seen 8 times in a row and never ever want to see again.

I have all the male - female scenes disabled for female - female because I didn't like the strapon, but if you guys really want it, it's not a lot of work re-enabling it.

Yes please! And, more generally, please consider using Tags to call up animations instead of calling animations by Name which would alleviate the issue pertaining to watching the same few animations time and again. With the Non-SexLab Animation Pack mod there are so many excellent and new animations made available via SexLab it's a bit of a shame that they can't be played in your mod.

Yes please! And, more generally, please consider using Tags to call up animations instead of calling animations by Name which would alleviate the issue pertaining to watching the same few animations time and again. With the Non-SexLab Animation Pack mod there are so many excellent and new animations made available via SexLab it's a bit of a shame that they can't be played in your mod.

Most of the animations are in fact called by tags now.  The bonding scenes are not because they require specific animaitons.  The only exception I can think of is the standing sex animaiton which stays as is because I like.

I second this, make it a general callout and where appropriate callout to set of scenes like threesome scenes or rough scenes (this is used for rape mods, you see many different rape scenes but very rarely a 'gentle' scene in it).

Also since most of us will be bringing along both Jenny and Sasha, please please purty please put in asking for a threesome with them so you can enjoy both at the same time.

Moreover on that theme of the two lovelies that's the main reason to download this mod IMHO (all respects to the other work done!)... I love their singing but I hate it when they interrupt each other, it's honestly making me want to bring just one of them at a time and rotate them instead. However Foxfingers have done a lot of work on his mod to make NPCs and followers talk to each other, having Jenny and Shasha strike up a conversation, or even better (shivers) a duet, that would be sublime! You might want to send him a message and ask how he did it. ;)

Most of the animations are in fact called by tags now.  The bonding scenes are not because they require specific animaitons.  The only exception I can think of is the standing sex animaiton which stays as is because I like.

Please Add.. more of Non-SexLab Animation Pack v2.2 are Awesome! :heart:

It sounds that this mod turns out to be a follower mod ......

Yep, it is a follower mod, among other things, but some of the best followers you will find anywhere.  I like playing the regular Skyrim content with followers that make me laugh and I otherwise enjoy having around.  I think we have succeeded there, at least for me.

Dont get me wrong, when a saw those scenes for the first time wauw very..very good and not at least boring....its just when you done it like 50 times

Sex Slaves cannot possibly ever provide enough content to keep a BDSM person happy forever.  Bethesda has a hundred people working on content, we have 3.  It is designed to be PART of skyrim.  Go play the other content and come back from time to time and play with Volkar.

I

mo it would be more fun that instead of being controlled by packages all the time ppl would have to do things themselves.

You are ordered to kneel? Then go to proper spot and use keybind to kneel.

You are ordered to get into zaz furniture? Then approach and use it yourself.

If we think about this, how realistic would it be to tell the player to use a zaz device?  Lets see, the player walks to the cross, jumps up on it impaling herself on a hook in her pussy, then ties up her hands and makes like she is in pain, but does it voluntarily.  Not at all realistic I say.  We don't have the tools to make Vokar animations where he throws the victim on the device and ties her up.  So, we assume that Vokar has a magical power to do it all.  Given the animation constraints we have, this seems to me to be the most realistic.  So, what happens now is pretty much as good as we can make it.   What we can add is more begging interactions and I will have a look at that after the next release (or maybe as part of the next release).

Note that I do not do the BDSM content at all.  Not my thing being submissive.  This was all done for Darkminxi and Aqqh, so if you guys want more of this kind of content, be nice to them.

You are ordered to beg for the privilege of sucking your master cock then talk to your master and beg.

This can be done.  However, I have spent the last three months getting this BDSM stuff working and the next release is going to focus on content that I will use, namely Jenny and Sasha enhancements as well as other things that we will keep a secret for a while (although you already know Aqqh is rewriting the opening quest).  We'll revisit this BDSM stuff after the next release depending on what Aqqh and Darkminxi want to do.

Please Add.. more of Non-SexLab Animation Pack v2.2 are Awesome! :heart:

As i found out recently calling them by name is not exactly a good idea - game tends to crash because of it.

And to use them by tags nothing special is needed - they use the very same tags as sexlab ones.

If we think about this, how realistic would it be to tell the player to use a zaz device?  Lets see, the player walks to the cross, jumps up on it impaling herself on a hook in her pussy, then ties up her hands and makes like she is in pain, but does it voluntarily.  Not at all realistic I say. 

It's not about realism but about interactivity. And making decisions. Something that differ movie from a game.

You are ordered to use device? you need to do something to make it happen - so you no longer just watch.

And you have a choice - follow that order or disobey and face maybe even worse punishment.

Imo this has a lot of potential.

Please Add.. more of Non-SexLab Animation Pack v2.2 are Awesome!

There is an MCM option for female players that uses getAnimationByTag if it is checked. In addition, most missionary animations for both male and female players use it.  I'll have a look at and see if I can use it for others except the bonding scenes.

It's not about realism but about interactivity. And making decisions. Something that differ movie from a game.

You are ordered to use device - you need to do something to make it happen so you no longer just watch.

And you have a choice - follow that order or disobey and face maybe even worse punishment.

Imo this has a lot of potential.

What we are talking about here is:

1.  Volkar uses magic and puts the victim on the device that she already chose and beats her.

or

2.  Volkar tells her to use the device she she already picked and if she does, he beats her.

or

3.  The player picks the device to use, mounts it, Volkar detects the device she is on and beats her.

Option 3 would take a LOT of work, maybe months to get it to work perfectly.  I have no interest in doing this because I won't use it myself and I personally see no big increase in the realism.

Option 1 is what we have now.  No additional work required.  Option 2 would take some significant addtional work and I personally think the realism aspect is worse than option 1.

I think it would be better to have dialog options to get the player to beg for beating or sex and provide consequences if she refused (chose the wrong dialog option).

Also something to think about.  One of the last changes I made before going into beta was to take out many of the choices in Scene 6 (where you get to pick what is done to you).  This was done because we thought there were just way too many options to choose from.  Adding more options would return us to that state.

The most important thing leading to the continued development of any mod is that the author enjoy working on it and has time to do it.

Second most important is that he has people helping that he enjoys working with.

I think Fish has both of those covered at the moment, but it is most important to me that he keeps driving this mod in the direction he wants to go. User requests are secondary.

I have had enough of almost-great mods where the author got bored, disillusioned, or just beat down by change requests, and the mod winds up abandoned.

Fish's code is good enough that bugs have really not been much of an issue. Serious bugs kill a lot of mods too. So can a new job.

The most important thing leading to the continued development of any mod is that the author enjoy working on it and has time to do it.

Second most important is that he has people helping that he enjoys working with.

I think Fish has both of those covered at the moment, but it is most important to me that he keeps driving this mod in the direction he wants to go. User requests are secondary.

I have had enough of almost-great mods where the author got bored, disillusioned, or just beat down by change requests, and the mod winds up abandoned.

Fish's code is good enough that bugs have really not been much of an issue. Serious bugs kill a lot of mods too. So can a new job.

Thanks, my sentiments exactly. 

And, keep me posted on your ugly Sasha.  I didn't hear back whether or not you are using MO and if you got it fixed.

If not, I'll try to set up MO myself this weekend and see if I can reproduce the problem.

How does the mod start?

I got it working, but how does the quest initiate?

Main quest gets started when a messenger visits you with a note from Jarl Ravenclone.  Just go to any city and go outside.  For me, the guy appears almost instantly in Riverwood or Whiterun.  I am sure other cities work the same way.

maybe i was doing something wrong but GetAnimationByName("leito Cunnilingus") for example quite often resulted in a crash and and papyrus log filled with sexlab errors that i've never seen before.

That's bizarre. What could have gone wrong ... I just made a quick dialogue quest with (who else?) Sasha to test calling Leito Cunnilingus by name and the animation played correctly.

But it may be a moot point if the impetus here is to move *away* from calling anims by name.

Thanks, my sentiments exactly. 

And, keep me posted on your ugly Sasha.  I didn't hear back whether or not you are using MO and if you got it fixed.

If not, I'll try to set up MO myself this weekend and see if I can reproduce the problem.

Wrong bug reporter - my Sasha is gorgeous.

Only bug I am aware of that I have never seen reported is the navmesh leading up to the castle.

My followers always fall through the surface on the stairs and landing.

Navmesh at the Pleasure Palace door is fine.

I really can't think of any other bug...

Other mods:

I did find the Sofia Redux customization pack - fixed her under garment issues, and she is part of my group until I can't stand four followers anymore.

Her biggest problem is that she spends my money at inappropriate times, like in dungeons. Should be limited to cities.

It sounds that this mod turns out to be a follower mod ......

Yep, it is a follower mod, among other things, but some of the best followers you will find anywhere.  I like playing the regular Skyrim content with followers that make me laugh and I otherwise enjoy having around.  I think we have succeeded there, at least for me.

Dont get me wrong, when a saw those scenes for the first time wauw very..very good and not at least boring....its just when you done it like 50 times

Note that I do not do the BDSM content at all.  Not my thing being submissive.  This was all done for Darkminxi and Aqqh, so if you guys want more of this kind of content, be nice to them.

You are ordered to beg for the privilege of sucking your master cock then talk to your master and beg.

This can be done.  However, I have spent the last three months getting this BDSM stuff working and the next release is going to focus on content that I will use, namely Jenny and Sasha enhancements as well as other things that we will keep a secret for a while (although you already know Aqqh is rewriting the opening quest).  We'll revisit this BDSM stuff after the next release depending on what Aqqh and Darkminxi want to do.

Follower mods have undergone an interesting evolution. First we had mods that just added new faces to standard follower behavior, perhaps with customized stats to focus on specific combat styles. Then we had custom voiced followers who might have their own quests, are quest aware and comment on your quests or their surroundings. Then we had standalone followers where non-modders could customize body types, hair, etc.

This mod provides much of the above, adding followers that are customized for sex not just combat. It's the next step, and something that was sorely needed.

Fishburger is to be commended for putting so much effort into features he himself isn't interested in. Happily, he and I seem to be on the same page on what constitutes interesting and fun. I look forward to what the team offers up in the next release. After I play the heck of out this release, of course.

Actually that may be me and/or mimirue17 with the ugly Sasha. I'm not using MO and the files you uploaded did not correct her face.

Oh, one request; any way add an option for us to toggle in MCM or to simply to tell the sex slave not to beg for sex while you're fucking someone else? It's really freaking distracting having them go "me next! me next!" it's in-character sure but it's robbing me of a large degree of enjoyment I have focusing on the scene at hand. I'm going to have to leave them at home otherwise if I go looking for strange or to please my hubby Farkas.

Oh, one request; any way add an option for us to toggle in MCM or to simply to tell the sex slave not to beg for sex while you're fucking someone else? It's really freaking distracting having them go "me next! me next!" it's in-character sure but it's robbing me of a large degree of enjoyment I have focusing on the scene at hand. I'm going to have to leave them at home otherwise if I go looking for strange or to please my hubby Farkas.

Yes, that is actually pretty easy.  However, it will require a version bump.

Any other easy requests like this before I bump the version?