And, keep me posted on your ugly Sasha.  I didn't hear back whether or not you are using MO and if you got it fixed.

If not, I'll try to set up MO myself this weekend and see if I can reproduce the problem.

Actually that may be me and/or mimirue17 with the ugly Sasha. I'm not using MO and the files you uploaded did not correct her face.

Hmmm, no MO.  If you uninstall MiasLair, then look in ...Skyrim\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom, do you see a MiasLair.esp folder there?  If so, delete it and check the same path in the textures folder and delete miaslair.esp folder there as well, then re-install 42a

Anyway that your PC (the computer) is caching old content, maybe something like a virtual drive or the like?

If you look at the .nif file with nifscope, there is a very clear difference between what is exported with Ctrl_F4 and the one produced with nifmerge and the .nif file I got from Carida.

Also, replacing just the .nif file does not fix the gray face.  It only changes the shape of the face.

If you open up the nif file, you will see that the face texture points to:

data\textures\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceTint\MiasLair.esp\0003254B.dds

Just kinda rambling here trying to stir up some kind of fix for this.

Oh, one request; any way add an option for us to toggle in MCM or to simply to tell the sex slave not to beg for sex while you're fucking someone else? It's really freaking distracting having them go "me next! me next!" it's in-character sure but it's robbing me of a large degree of enjoyment I have focusing on the scene at hand. I'm going to have to leave them at home otherwise if I go looking for strange or to please my hubby Farkas.

Yes, that is actually pretty easy.  However, it will require a version bump.

Any other easy requests like this before I bump the version?

Yeah I have no idea what easy requests are, but that setting them to not say that during sex, unlock male/strapon animations for sex slaves for females, and if it's a "easy" request change specific callouts to scenes to random callouts to sets of scenes like rough animations and threesome animations. Latter can be skipped for now if it's not "easy" of course, but those are the things I immediatley would want. Other than that there's the awareness of the slaves to each other and discussions and that's obviously way off... and apparently already in the works! :D

Okay, errr, I had one idea, but this is kinda catering to the minority so feel free to ignore; I understand you want to leave the bonding scene as a lesbian scene but for those of us with fully functioning peckers... any way for a MCM option to toggle the PC as male and unlock male animations for bonding scenes etc? Really if this takes more than 10 mins to do, ignore this request as it's really catering to the minority probably.

and apparently already in the works!

Jenny and Sasha will be self-aware in the next release, at least the first steps in that direction.

So, Fish, in your lore, would sex slaves get jealous of each other or would they work together to please the master or both? Or will this be up to DarkMinxi and Carida to figure out?

Things that happen if you mess around with things too much... how did this happen?

http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538515417919307822/EDCFAAAC3C52287115E56BFF2098E6F6CE5ED28C/

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538515417919307609/80151DCD1C048317B6EC160D4F773FF89CE51910/

Also for some odd reason Jenny and Sasha didn't say a word about "me next" during this scene. I think they were more like "Errr... yeah no thanks, you have fun Dovahkiin! I'll be over here. Way, way over here..."

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538515417919229305/6C51A660EBC6002F4C8064B3A6ADF5D71A72F954/

and apparently already in the works!

Jenny and Sasha will be self-aware in the next release, at least the first steps in that direction.

So, Fish, in your lore, would sex slaves get jealous of each other or would they work together to please the master or both? Or will this be up to DarkMinxi and Carida to figure out?

Sex slaves don't get romantically jealous.  Maybe a little romantically selfish.   However, they do get jealous about each others figures or appearance and stuff like that.    They are however very good friends and scheme sometimes to get what they want.  And yes, this is mostly up to Darmminxi and Carida.  We swap ideas and they mostly flesh it out.  It will be fun.

Things that happen if you mess around with things too much... how did this happen?

http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538515417919307822/EDCFAAAC3C52287115E56BFF2098E6F6CE5ED28C/

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538515417919307609/80151DCD1C048317B6EC160D4F773FF89CE51910/

Also for some odd reason Jenny and Sasha didn't say a word about "me next" during this scene. I think they were more like "Errr... yeah no thanks, you have fun Dovahkiin! I'll be over here. Way, way over here..."

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/538515417919229305/6C51A660EBC6002F4C8064B3A6ADF5D71A72F954/

Hehe.   You are evil.

Version 4.2b is released

Fixed Tabitha quest so it won't start until you drink the potion.
Open up Sexlab male-female animations to female players who want to wear strapons
Made most animations random by tag.
Me Next vocalization is now on the global talk timer.

Added CallmeRoxas voice to missing Volkar dialog.

I'm having an issue with Volkar and my follower once I officially receive the Dark Possesion quest.  The quest tells me to return to Volkar to find out what happened to my companion.  He "gets my followers out of the way", I've tried with other followers and without, and my companion Eola jumps up on the cross and Volkar says something about being more realistic and then stops, nothing happens after that, I can not unsheath my dagger/open inventory/talk to anyone, also Mia is hanging on the wall in the main room haven't started her training yet.  I can move/look around but that is it.  Everything else has proceeded exactly the same as V3.5.  Updated last night to 4.2 with a clean save, skyrim save tool, and today to 4.2b, also running 4.2 hair pack.  Unless I notice a mod stating an optimal load order sequence I rely on Loot to set the load order.   Any one know if I have an incompatability or do I just have it in the wrong place in the load order?

load order

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
BBLuxurySuite.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
JSwords.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
SkyMoMod.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
alchstone3x.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
3DNPC.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
display-model.esp
Laila.esp
Ysolda.esp
Sapphire.esp
Bothela.esp
CarlottaValentia.esp
CrimeDecay.esp
CamillaValerius.esp
Faleen.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
IdgrodRavencrone.esp
GagSFX.esp
DLC1Serana.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
GotMilk.esp
Vex.esp
RaceMenu.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
ElisifTheFair.esp
JSwords_Load_Screens.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
Haelga.esp
Enchanting ExtraEffect.esp
D13FasterSpeechMastery.esp
Rikke.esp
Fortify Enchanting necklace.esp
Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp
SkyUI.esp
LegendarySmithingUpgrades.esp
Lisette.esp
BBLuxurySuiteClassier.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
Maven.esp
Astrid.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp
FEMALE.esp
FEMALE_DLCaddon.esp
GormlaithGoldenHilt.esp
MirabelleErvine.esp
NewmillerPiercingsUNPB.esp
Nocturnal.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
DD For Him - Captured Dreams patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
DragonBlood.esp
SexLab Trainers.esp
SexLabSquirt.esp
dunAngiREF.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
TITIN_follower.esp
Bella Follower.esp
Agatha Follower.esp
Yeriel Follower.esp
Orc Female Body Replacer.esp
Saadia.esp
Chaconne.esp
soulgem-oven.esp
Follower - Eleonora.esp
Seraphina.esp
Toccata.esp
Victoria Velina Revamped.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
AelaTheHuntress.esp
Mjoll.esp
Delphine.esp
HousecarlRiften.esp
HousecarlSolitude.esp
HousecarlWhiterun.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
AliciaPainSlut.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
Senna.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp
BBLSVisitors.esp
SummonSuccubus.esp
Abigail The Maid.esp
PUIPUI_follower.esp
MiasLair.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
Sunsakuka's Follower.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp
BBLSspouse.esp
Amelia.esp
RosaFollower.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
Sabrina.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

(All the Vanila NPC.esps come from the Hotter Skyrim Mod)

I'm having an issue with Volkar and my follower once I officially receive the Dark Possesion quest.  The quest tells me to return to Volkar to find out what happened to my companion.  He "gets my followers out of the way", I've tried with other followers and without, and my companion Eola jumps up on the cross and Volkar says something about being more realistic and then stops, nothing happens after that, I can not unsheath my dagger/open inventory/talk to anyone, also Mia is hanging on the wall in the main room haven't started her training yet.  I can move/look around but that is it.  Everything else has proceeded exactly the same as V3.5.  Updated last night to 4.2 with a clean save, skyrim save tool, and today to 4.2b, also running 4.2 hair pack.  Unless I notice a mod stating an optimal load order sequence I rely on Loot to set the load order.   Any one know if I have an incompatability or do I just have it in the wrong place in the load order?

load order

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

BBLuxurySuite.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

JSwords.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

Inn Girls Resources.esm

SexLab.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

SkyMoMod.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

alchstone3x.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp

3DNPC.esp

FullBootForKKSA.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

display-model.esp

Laila.esp

Ysolda.esp

Sapphire.esp

Bothela.esp

CarlottaValentia.esp

CrimeDecay.esp

CamillaValerius.esp

Faleen.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

IdgrodRavencrone.esp

GagSFX.esp

DLC1Serana.esp

Devious Devices For Him.esp

GotMilk.esp

Vex.esp

RaceMenu.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

ElisifTheFair.esp

JSwords_Load_Screens.esp

SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

Haelga.esp

Enchanting ExtraEffect.esp

D13FasterSpeechMastery.esp

Rikke.esp

Fortify Enchanting necklace.esp

Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp

SkyUI.esp

LegendarySmithingUpgrades.esp

Lisette.esp

BBLuxurySuiteClassier.esp

Immersive Wenches.esp

Deadly Wenches.esp

Maven.esp

Astrid.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

AFT_NoFriendlySpellDamage.esp

FEMALE.esp

FEMALE_DLCaddon.esp

GormlaithGoldenHilt.esp

MirabelleErvine.esp

NewmillerPiercingsUNPB.esp

Nocturnal.esp

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

NusbieVoices.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

SexLab_DibellaCult.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

DD For Him - Captured Dreams patch.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

DragonBlood.esp

SexLab Trainers.esp

SexLabSquirt.esp

dunAngiREF.esp

hydra_slavegirls.esp

TITIN_follower.esp

Bella Follower.esp

Agatha Follower.esp

Yeriel Follower.esp

Orc Female Body Replacer.esp

Saadia.esp

Chaconne.esp

soulgem-oven.esp

Follower - Eleonora.esp

Seraphina.esp

Toccata.esp

Victoria Velina Revamped.esp

Bijin Warmaidens.esp

AelaTheHuntress.esp

Mjoll.esp

Delphine.esp

HousecarlRiften.esp

HousecarlSolitude.esp

HousecarlWhiterun.esp

SexLab-Stories.esp

AliciaPainSlut.esp

SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp

Senna.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp

BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp

BBLSVisitors.esp

SummonSuccubus.esp

Abigail The Maid.esp

PUIPUI_follower.esp

MiasLair.esp

MilkModNEW.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

MilkModNEW HF.esp

MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

Sunsakuka's Follower.esp

SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp

BBLSspouse.esp

Amelia.esp

RosaFollower.esp

LustmordVampireArmor.esp

Sabrina.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

(All the Vanila NPC.esps come from the Hotter Skyrim Mod)

Your load order looks fine to me.  At the point you are hung, Volkar should be beating your slave.  You should be able to do nothing because I have your interaction with anyone disabled, but you can move.  That part is normal.  What's not happening is that Volkar is not beating your companion.  This is because the scene phase that should have started (UseWeapon) is not being executed and that will be because another mod is consuming too much of your CPU.  Make a papyrus log and have a look.  If you can't spot anything yourself, post the entire log here and I'll have a look.

Make sure you are using Aroused Redux and not the old Aroused.   Have a look at the main page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves/ and make sure that none of the mods in your load are in the section "A. Remove these if you have them (No exceptions, no excuses):"

fishburger67 Thanks for this amazing mod, the voice acting is amazing, and the quests are well made. yet i have some questions for this mod. If I play a female character, and speak to one of the slaves "listen to me slave" - "i need sex now", then only 2 position options pop up, while playing a male char, there's way more option. Is this designed this way or I'm just having a bug? If it's no a bug, then i think female char should also has the option that the male char has, since sexlab framework support female strap-on.

Make sure you are using Aroused Redux and not the old Aroused.   Have a look at the main page http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves/ and make sure that none of the mods in your load are in the section "A. Remove these if you have them (No exceptions, no excuses):"

OK, I am still running the old aroused, I will correct that.  I do not use any of the mods in sections A or B, unless they have been updated, I will take a look.

Edit: Updated to aroused redux 16a, still not running any mods from sections A or B.  Attached papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log

hey there,

im getting a CTD when reading the bandits-note from the "find the jarls daughter" quest.

do you have any way out for me ? maybe like proceed in questline via console etc ?

thy !

If you are getting a CTD there, you have other issues.  Suggest that you make a papyrus log and see if you can figure out what the issue is because just reading the bandit note does not do very much.

However, if you want to try it:

setstage MiaFindCaptives 70

That puts Tzollaman in the inn with a marker on him.

Hey Fishburger, thanks for that hint.

adding those lines to the console immediately results a CTD

unfortunately i have no idea reading a papyrus log :(

so i addached the textfile

maybe somebody can give me any hints (or a trace)

thank you !

Papyrus.0.log

you have LOADS of errors like this - its like 1/3rd of your log

[02/21/2015 - 05:46:22PM] Cannot call GetRef() on a None object, aborting function call
    [DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.CountFollowers() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 62
    [DialogueFollower (000750BA)].dialoguefollowerscript.OnUpdate() - "DialogueFollowerScript.psc" Line 97

dont rly know what is it but apparently its a vanilla script - probably modified by some mod.

And no vanilla script should ever throw hundreds of errors. Which version of eff are you using?

moin

i got some problems here

i updated from 3.5 to 4.2b

now i do not got animations, when i come close to my companion and they say, my body is yours etc

and in the train quest it alltime break the mod, the first step work and the second, where my char hang in chains, not

i get knocked down and then i can move my char but i still got the sight from the trainer and i need to reload

i do not got any mod installed that is listed as conflicted

me thanks for help

Hello! I'm trying out the mod and think i got a bug ...

Does it increase your hp ? i took control over and left the area but i got now 820 hp (like 5 times more then i should) (i'ts green so i got some buff but there is nothing in magic effect and i don't wear any hp buffing gear), I had save mid run before confronting mia and my HP there was 380. (guess that explains why she was so easy...). Reloading / waiting didn't fix.

Version 042.

Great mod, i welcome the change of allowing male options on females. Maybe go step further and add option to reverse pc gender (so male pc would be considered female and vice versa for this mod puposes)

hey there,

im getting a CTD when reading the bandits-note from the "find the jarls daughter" quest.

do you have any way out for me ? maybe like proceed in questline via console etc ?

thy !

If you are getting a CTD there, you have other issues.  Suggest that you make a papyrus log and see if you can figure out what the issue is because just reading the bandit note does not do very much.

However, if you want to try it:

setstage MiaFindCaptives 70

That puts Tzollaman in the inn with a marker on him.

Hey Fishburger, thanks for that hint.

adding those lines to the console immediately results a CTD

unfortunately i have no idea reading a papyrus log :(

so i addached the textfile

maybe somebody can give me any hints (or a trace)

thank you !

This one is above my pay grade.  You have a lot of errors related to eff.  Do you still have it installed?  You also have lots of errors related to sexlab nude creatures.  Am completely unfamiliar with that mod and do not know of it's reliability.  You also have lots of errors related to Real Shelter.  A scan of the related forums shows lots of folks experiencing CTDs on GetShelterTBScript.

If you have installed and uninstalled lots of mods, try savetool.exe.  If that does not work, go here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting

Here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/?p=1064922 and Here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

moin

i got some problems here

i updated from 3.5 to 4.2b

now i do not got animations, when i come close to my companion and they say, my body is yours etc

and in the train quest it alltime break the mod, the first step work and the second, where my char hang in chains, not

i get knocked down and then i can move my char but i still got the sight from the trainer and i need to reload

i do not got any mod installed that is listed as conflicted

me thanks for help

Make sure you run FNIS and LOOT

OK, I am still running the old aroused, I will correct that.  I do not use any of the mods in sections A or B, unless they have been updated, I will take a look.

Edit: Updated to aroused redux 16a, still not running any mods from sections A or B.  Attached papyrus log.

Your error is in a Sexlab call as:

[02/21/2015 - 10:05:49AM] ERROR: Cannot call ForceRefIfEmpty() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:

[sexLabThread00 (0F061EEF)].sslThreadController.PickAlias() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 133

[sexLabThread00 (0F061EEF)].sslThreadController.AddActor() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 157

[sexLabThread00 (0F061EEF)].sslThreadController.AddActors() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?

[sexLabQuestFramework (0F000D62)].sexlabframework.StartSex() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 950

[sexSlInteractions (6F0085B7)].sexslaveframework.randomSexForTwo() - "SexSlaveFramework.psc" Line 860

[sexSlTraining (6F054FB5)].sexsltrainingscript.slaveRandom() - "SexSlTrainingScript.psc" Line 282

.TIF__0606125A.Fragment_0() - "TIF__0606125A.psc" Line 9

This is called from the random sex dialog choice.  Try one of the other sex choices and see if that works.  I'll try the random one myself as well although it is used by a dozen other scripts and I am pretty sure it works.

Version 4.2b is released

Fixed Tabitha quest so it won't start until you drink the potion.

Open up Sexlab male-female animations to female players who want to wear strapons

Made most animations random by tag.

Me Next vocalization is now on the global talk timer.

Added CallmeRoxas voice to missing Volkar dialog.

i drunk the potion, but how does tabitha quest start now ?