Fishburger - please, forgive me, but must check if I red correctly - Linda is fully voiced now and Nimphadora is in process of being voiced?

Well, Linda is fully voiced with the 2.0 dialog, but she is missing all the dialog after.  And, Nimphadora MAY have a voice sometime.  I had a volunteer before christmas, but they have gotten busy and I haven't heard back from her in a while, so no promises.  Anyway, Carida and Darkminxi are keeping me pretty busy with new voice work and most folks really want me to enhance their stories.

Does Sasha start off not using weapons? I tried giving her a bow and a sword and she won't equip them at all. She just goes around punching stuff. Which is hilarious, but I kinda wanted her to pew pew from a distance.

Sasha is hilarious btw.

I gave here a couple daggers and a bow and she equips the most dps weapon (dagger in this case) and she uses the bow.  Are you using AFT and if so, did you do the gear thing and put in here standard area?

Yes to AFT, but I have yet to manipulate her through the AFT gear menu. I just used the base game's "Trade" dialog. She equipped the armor I gave her and the Jenny and the other followers have no issues with weapons or armor. I equipped them all in the same manner.

My beloved Sasha has gray face (she had it in the betas as well, I just didn't think to mention it (duh)) and ctrl-F4 doesn't fix it for me. Ctrl-F4 fixed Nymphadora's neck seam (a moot point now after 4.2a) but I'm at a loss with Sasha. I'm using Sevenbase if body type is relevant.

Did you check for the presence of more than one 0003254B.NIF - looks like one is overwriting the other.

@Fishburger the hook to enable EFF 4.0 is working great! And the girls are looking fantabula's. Thanks! 

My beloved Sasha has gray face (she had it in the betas as well, I just didn't think to mention it (duh)) and ctrl-F4 doesn't fix it for me. Ctrl-F4 fixed Nymphadora's neck seam (a moot point now after 4.2a) but I'm at a loss with Sasha. I'm using Sevenbase if body type is relevant.

Did you check for the presence of more than one 0003254B.NIF - looks like one is overwriting the other.

@Fishburger the hook to enable EFF 4.0 is working great! And the girls are looking fantabula's. Thanks! 

Absolutely wonderful.  Thanks so much you guys (slammer really helped on this).  You saved me a ton of work writing my own follower mod.  If I can support AFT and EFF, that's enough.  Anyone using UFO can just switch.

And yes, looks like both the .nif and dds/tga files are hosed because she doesn't have the right face shape or color.

FOR ALL THOSE WITH MESSED UP SASHA FACE

Please download the enclosed .7z files and extract it directly into your skyrim folder, saying yes to all merges and overwrites.  If you are using MO, I don't know how, but you can make a merge file.  Darkminxi has done this, so I know it can be done.

This file just contains the .nif and textures for Sasha as she should look.

MiasLairDataSasha.7z

Hi

About Dark alliance (wish i never made that commitment) : Is it developing ? Say if i come xx times  then i am free to come when i please, instead of being

summoned  when your late (dont be on horseback)? This contract are starting to be a pain in the ass and really intrusive(and

in the long run boring) .  IMO should this arrangement be something  fun adult consensual BDSM sex

It sounds that this mod turns out to be a follower mod ......

yes im here for the BDSM not to get followers

Iggy

Absolutely wonderful.  Thanks so much you guys (slammer really helped on this).  You saved me a ton of work writing my own follower mod.  If I can support AFT and EFF, that's enough.  Anyone using UFO can just switch.

And yes, looks like both the .nif and dds/tga files are hosed because she doesn't have the right face shape or color.

Please download the enclosed .7z files and extract it directly into your skyrim folder, saying yes to all merges and overwrites.  If you are using MO, I don't know how, but you can make a merge file.  Darkminxi has done this, so I know it can be done.

I hate being the village idiot, but there was no change in Sasha. And I checked and found only the one 0003254B.nif.

Hi

About Dark alliance (wish i never made that commitment) : Is it developing ? Say if i come xx times  then i am free to come when i please, instead of being

summoned  when your late (dont be on horseback)? This contract are starting to be a pain in the ass and really intrusive(and

in the long run boring) .  IMO should this arrangement be something  fun adult consensual BDSM sex

Iggy

I've never been summoned on horseback, cus I never use horses in Skyrim. I did try once, but I found them to be too much of  a pita trying to keep them alive so I just gave up on them completely. :P

So I apologise if something bad happens if you get summoned while on one.

There is an MCM menu toggle to pause the contract and you won't be summoned by Volkar if this is checked.

To get out of the contract-

The second time Volkar summons you, or if you approach him after the first contractual obligation, He sends you to talk to Vernor and the quest "Rescue the Virgin" starts. You can choose to get out of the contract by completing this quest.

Even if you choose to break the contract, you can still approach Volkar and have scenes with him,  then it would be totally your choice.

Sorry if you find pleasuring Volkar boring. The actor who did Volkar's voice is very busy with rl commitments so I cannot add more activities with Volkar at this stage, unless we used another actor for the voicing, which I'm unwilling to do as CallMeRoxas is perfect for the role.

Although I'd love to add more Volkar stuff,  for now I'm really kinda stuck with just having what we already have.

I wanted the contract because I just loved the idea of being forced to return by Him. For me, it added to the whole feeling of being a slave to him. Yes, it can be annoying but it's something you have to endure to serve His needs. YOU are the slave HE is your Master!

If you dictated when everything happened, you would be "topping from the bottom" and I didn't want that. I wanted a real feeling of being totally subservient to Him. :P

There are plans to introduce another NPC into Mia's Lair so if you're into the submissive stuff, you may enjoy it when it's released.  I do hope so!

Thanks for the feedback, it's very much appreciated. :)

I hate being the village idiot, but there was no change in Sasha. And I checked and found only the one 0003254B.nif.

Besides her head being the wrong texture and shape, there also looks to be a slight gap between her neck and shoulders. Her default weight is 100. Try these console commands: snpcw 100, disable enable and recycleactor. If none of that resolved the issue, load her back up in the CK, if she looks like she is supposed to export her FaceGenData again. If you're still in the same place after that and using Mod Organizer, copy both the texture and meshes folders. Then create a mod folder and place it underneath MiasLair.

Edit: one last thing comes to mind. If you're running a TES5Edit merged patch, bashed patch or any SkyProccer patches that have MiasLair.esp as a dependency, replace/rebuild them.

Hi

Iggy

I've never been summoned on horseback, cus I never use horses in Skyrim. I did try once, but I found them to be too much of  a pita trying to keep them alive so I just gave up on them completely. :P

So I apologise if something bad happens if you get summoned while on one.

There is an MCM menu toggle to pause the contract and you won't be summoned by Volkar if this is checked.

To get out of the contract-

The second time Volkar summons you, or if you approach him after the first contractual obligation, He sends you to talk to Vernor and the quest "Rescue the Virgin" starts. You can choose to get out of the contract by completing this quest.

Even if you choose to break the contract, you can still approach Volkar and have scenes with him,  then it would be totally your choice.

Sorry if you find pleasuring Volkar boring. The actor who did Volkar's voice is very busy with rl commitments so I cannot add more activities with Volkar at this stage, unless we used another actor for the voicing, which I'm unwilling to do as CallMeRoxas is perfect for the role.

Although I'd love to add more Volkar stuff,  for now I'm really kinda stuck with just having what we already have.

I wanted the contract because I just loved the idea of being forced to return by Him. For me, it added to the whole feeling of being a slave to him. Yes, it can be annoying but it's something you have to endure to serve His needs. YOU are the slave HE is your Master!

If you dictated when everything happened, you would be "topping from the bottom" and I didn't want that. I wanted a real feeling of being totally subservient to Him. :P

There are plans to introduce another NPC into Mia's Lair so if you're into the submissive stuff, you may enjoy it when it's released.  I do hope so!

Thanks for the feedback, it's very much appreciated. :)

When i say boring its like you are just a passenger in a scene that is looping repeat repeat. So yes more variation...at least

I understand the thing being a slave and controlled and all that but IMO its far more interresting if you could interact, have some choices  in "being a bad girl"

What i really was hoping for was a mod that had a reason to stay in may game (BDSM Club?) as a part of the world enviroment  like any other inn where you can come and go as you pleases.

Thanx Iggy :heart:

"There is an MCM menu toggle to pause the contract and you won't be summoned by Volkar if this is checked."

Did not see that, ill check it out

As for volkar - while i do agree that more interactivity would be cool (i even suggested it myself) - not sure if it could be done without having to voice more lines (and we cant do that atm).

Imo it would be more fun that instead of being controlled by packages all the time ppl would have to do things themselves.

You are ordered to kneel? Then go to proper spot and use keybind to kneel.

You are ordered to get into zaz furniture? Then approach and use it yourself.

You are ordered to beg for the privilege of sucking your master cock then talk to your master and beg.

To me it would lot more interesting than watching a movie.

So i do would try to convince guys so that mentioned future enslavement would look like this.

As for Volkar - it depends not only on us.

As for volkar - while i do agree that more interactivity would be cool (i even suggested it myself) - not sure if it could be done without having to voice more lines (and we cant do that atm).

Imo it would be more fun that instead of being controlled by packages all the time ppl would have to do things themselves.

You are ordered to kneel? Then go to proper spot and use keybind to kneel.

You are ordered to get into zaz furniture? Then approach and use it yourself.

You are ordered to beg for the privilege of sucking your master cock then talk to your master and beg.

To me it would lot more interesting than watching a movie.

So i do would try to convince guys so that mentioned future enslavement would look like this.

As for Volkar - it depends not only on us.

Yes :heart:

That would be great, the whole idea of a game is generally interactivity. This should even go for the Archerone scene IMO, you should have the option to resist and get beaten more and more and [after a warning or two] get killed if you don't willingly submit, would make the whole revenge later be more meaningful than just a combat encounter after a movie.

What i really was hoping for was a mod that had a reason to stay in may game (BDSM Club?) as a part of the world enviroment  like any other inn where you can come and go as you pleases.

If you do the quest to break the contract, or if you never had a contract to start with, or if you are still under the contract - you can return to Mia's Lair anytime you please to interact with Volkar, the slaves up in the Palace and Vernor.

It just so happens that if you go to Volkar more than once and ask for "training" he gets excited after a short while, tricks you - and the contract thing happens - do the quest if you want out of it.

We're working on more content to add to Mia's Lair. It's going to be made into a framework so stuff can be added.

It can be treated as a player's residence, it has all the facilities a regular residence has: kitchen, bedrooms, alchemy lab, enchanting table etc...

If you're into domination, you can train your own slaves and take slaves that are already there or just have fun with them in the Palace.

If you're into submission, there's Volkar who will gladly dominate you to your hearts content, as often as you want and for as long as you want and even longer than you want (the contract)!

There are lots of rooms in Mia's Lair and lots of potential to turn those rooms into all kinds of weird and wonderful places, add more resident NPC's, etc...which is what we are planning to do.

When i say boring its like you are just a passenger in a scene that is looping repeat repeat. So yes more variation...at least

I understand the thing being a slave and controlled and all that but IMO its far more interresting if you could interact, have some choices  in "being a bad girl"

Yes, I get what you're saying and I would have loved to have developed the Volkar character further, and change some of the scenes and the way they run, but once we had the voice dialogue and the basic scenes were written and produced, that was more or less it. I am powerless to change scenes now, we don't have the voice actor for Volkar available, but even if we did, or even if we could just use the voicing we already have - I cannot and will not ask Fish to re-do those scenes that he's taken 3 months to get working as perfectly as possible.

There are SOME choices in the later scenes when you return to him, but I agree with you, there are not many choices of interaction.

Any new content we develop will be more refined, and player interaction will be more prevalent.

I do urge you to do the "Rescue the virgin" quest though, it's great fun! :)

If you do the quest to break the contract, or if you never had a contract to start with, or if you are still under the contract - you can return to Mia's Lair anytime you please to interact with Volkar, the slaves up in the Palace and Vernor.

It just so happens that if you go to Volkar more than once and ask for "training" he gets excited after a short while, tricks you - and the contract thing happens - do the quest if you want out of it.

We're working on more content to add to Mia's Lair. It's going to be made into a framework so stuff can be added.

It can be treated as a player's residence, it has all the facilities a regular residence has: kitchen, bedrooms, alchemy lab, enchanting table etc...

If you're into domination, you can train your own slaves and take slaves that are already there or just have fun with them in the Palace.

If you're into submission, there's Volkar who will gladly dominate you to your hearts content, as often as you want and for as long as you want and even longer than you want (the contract)!

There are lots of rooms in Mia's Lair and lots of potential to turn those rooms into all kinds of weird and wonderful places, add more resident NPC's, etc...which is what we are planning to do.

Yes, I get what you're saying and I would have loved to have developed the Volkar character further, and change some of the scenes and the way they run, but once we had the voice dialogue and the basic scenes were written and produced, that was more or less it. I am powerless to change scenes now, we don't have the voice actor for Volkar available, but even if we did, or even if we could just use the voiicing we already have - I cannot and will not ask Fish to re-do those scenes that he's taken 3 months to get working as perfectly as possible.

There are SOME choices in the later scenes when you return to him, but I agree with you, there are not many choices of interaction.

Any new content we develop will be more refined, and player interaction will be more prevalent.

I do urge you to do the "Rescue the virgin" quest though, it's great fun! :)

Ok...

I had rescued the virgin,,,,,so the mod is just sitting there...waiting for some interaction,,,,,

Enough bitching  (being a bad girl :angel: )

Iggy :heart:

So I was testing some mods for a new playthrough I found that the Player Succubus Quest mod, which as the name suggests turns allows you to play as a Succubus, is incompatible with this mod. After the female PC gets raped by Archerone and his apprentice, Archerone runs away and the apprentice is stuck pissing. I had to reload the save and disable the mod to get past that part.

Ok...

I had rescued the virgin,,,,,so the mod is just sitting there...waiting for some interaction,,,,,

So I take it you broke the contract seeing as you find the Volkar scenes boring?

Pointless me telling you to attack him to see another scene, cus you will also find that scene boring as just it's more of the same, but with a few slightly more extreme animations.

Also pointless me telling you that you can still have scenes with Volkar should you be so inclined, even without a contract.

All I can say is sorry you don't like it, but I hope you enjoy what we bring out next and thank you for your feedback, it all helps, good or bad.

Ok...

So I take it you broke the contract seeing as you find the Volkar scenes boring?

Pointless me telling you to attack him to see another scene, cus you will also find that scene boring as just it's more of the same, but with a few slightly more extreme animations.

Also pointless me telling you that you can still have scenes with Volkar should you be so inclined, even without a contract.

All I can say is sorry you don't like it, but I hope you enjoy what we bring out next and thank you for your feedback, it all helps, good or bad.

So i will go and try be a really naughty girl and see what happens

I rescued the virgin first and then became slave to Volkar. (greedy i am)

Dont get me wrong, when a saw those scenes for the first time wauw very..very good and not at least boring....its just when you done it like 50 times

iggy :heart:

I agree here that while the mod otherwise is awesome some more variety in the scenes that get picked would be great, there's a lot of rough scenes to choose from with ZAZ as one of the requirements.

Also this mod is not friendly to Futa at all, even with Sexlab Cumshot defining my character as transgender every single one of the scenes initiated by this mod with my character on females have been lesbian ones, such as the lesbian 69 scene that I have now seen 8 times in a row and never ever want to see again.

Hi

Iggy

There is an MCM  "Enable/Disable Bondage Contract"  option to turn off the contract.  At that point, it is exactly what you want.

EDIT:  Gads, Darkminxi has already answered this.  From now on, I am going to read all the posts in the morning before answering.  Sorry for being so stupid.