OBLIVION: install game,tools,bodies,BBB, Load order sorting, esp/esm cleaning, CS-CSE, Body stretching

An absolutely useless forum.

I have OBSE 21 from the manufacturer silverlock , installed and functional.

The only plugins I can find are blockhead, ebnoost, obge , osr, and pluggy . 

I still need :

Menue que obse.

ELYS USV obse

ELYS AV uncapper obse.

Kuertee Cleanup obse.

HNMS script obse.

NIFSE obse. 

None of the partner mods , PK mods, set body functions, ETC, ETC, will work without them ALL .   

It seems like tes has been the only people smart enough to save the files , and I cant get a registration reply here in this backassward country . 

It gets harder to find every year .  Many great mods are no more.  I wish I had my hard drive with a ton of the older best mods on it. 

You need for Lovers OBSE and Pluggy.  All others are optional.

Of course without Elys USE you can not read the Mod subtitles, because they vanish too quick. But Lovers will work without.

What is HNMS script ?

Also NIFSE you don't need for Lovers.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I was saying that when no one replied for nearly 24 hours and I couldn't do anything that worked.

However Master of VR and Fejeena did with posts and replies. 

When I asked for OBSE links someone sent me a completely unrelated answer. 

That was the first time I ever used the forum. 

So that was my 1st impression for sure.  

Did you help? No.  

But thanks anyways.  

I already thanked the computer tech for reformatting my D drive and losing 180 gigs of mods and music files.

Otherwise I would just reload my  OBMM mod folder and 10 years of collected mods , tools and patches. 

I got over it.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am just coming back to Oblivion after an 18 month break and as usual I have followed your excellent instructions.

I thought I might as well inform you that LAPF etc is now included in the BOSS masterlist and get sorted properly.  I hope that this is useful information.

The last Masterlist I downloaded 10.2018 was still wrong,  but now finally LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp was moved down, no other Lovers Mods below the two esp.

I would place them further down and also LoversMB2 ( but that's a matter of taste )  but  now the BOSS load order can be used to  sort Lovers Mods.

Thanks for the info.

EDIT:  Still wrong !!!!

Lovers3dorgasm.esp  ! Wrong !
Lovers3dorgasm2.esp   ! Wrong !
Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp   ! Wrong !

They are above the master files in the load order !!!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

TESMM works the same as the OBMM  ( and never Nexus MM )

But if you install Lovers Mods, many are not OMod ready. You must anpack the Mod ( That you should do with every Mod ) and check what you need.

Often there are different esp versions and you must choose one. Or addons in folders.

So first you copy all you want  in a folder.

Then you can import the Mod in the MM , then you activate it.

And there are not many video tutorials because it is a updated OBMM with FalloutMM design, so no one bothered to do a tutorial.

So you can watch OBMM and Fallout MM tutorials.

But the picture tutorial at the download page should work. Only that is use a packed 7z files is shit. Again : Always unpack and check the files before you install !!!!

???  If you do not know what you overwrite it is never alright.

I do not use TESMM , I use OBMM  and there you get the message if you want ot ignore overwrite warning , if you click yes  it will overwrite without warnings.

If you want the warnings you must click every warning yes or no.

So if you are sure you can overwrite you have done it right by clicking "Replace Old Files with New Mod Files"  (That the same functiom as in NMM )

In many armor clothes Mods are old BBB skeletons. If you ignore warnings the Mod will overwrite your good BBB universial skleton or the LAPF skeleton and then you get body stretching in game.  Better delete the old skeletons in the Mod folders before you import it in the MM.

The same this other files you do not need and want, best delete them before you use the MM.

--------------------

And with OBMM you can import from a arcive (zip, 7z,.. ) and form folders.  But I think that is also possible with the TESMM, choose "folders" if you have unpacked the Mod.

5 hours ago, fejeena said:

???  If you do not know what you overwrite it is never alright.

I do not use TESMM , I use OBMM  and there you get the message if you want ot ignore overwrite warning , if you click yes  it will overwrite without warnings.

If you want the warnings you must click every warning yes or no.

So if you are sure you can overwrite you have done it right by clicking "Replace Old Files with New Mod Files"  (That the same functiom as in NMM )

In many armor clothes Mods are old BBB skeletons. If you ignore warnings the Mod will overwrite your good BBB universial skleton or the LAPF skeleton and then you get body stretching in game.  Better delete the old skeletons in the Mod folders before you import it in the MM.

The same this other files you do not need and want, best delete them before you use the MM.

--------------------

And with OBMM you can import from a arcive (zip, 7z,.. ) and form folders.  But I think that is also possible with the TESMM, choose "folders" if you have unpacked the Mod.

I´ll try to see if i can handle OBMM better. Im used to NMM´s easy to use interface so a lot of Managers can be confusing to me.

OK, if you have problems with OBMM I can help with screenshots and instructions.

And also with OBMM , always unpack and check if the folder structure is right.

Using packed files can mess up your game.

And Nexus NMM. The worst thing is the Nexus install and update function.

It download a packed mod and install it , you don't see what's in the file. Then it auto download a update and install it. Again you do not see what is in the file. Maybe the update have new requirements (need other Mods) ...    The player can shut of his brain, the  NMM does everything , but you have no controll and don't know what files are installed,... That's the best way to mess up your whole game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The bug :

Some days I do not have the bug and on other days it occurs with every killed NPC.

There are some topics but no solution

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/34677-the-skeletonnif-in-lapf-15-makes-weapons-floating-in-the-air-after-npc-be-killed/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/18514-floating-weapon-bug/

EDIT

EngineBugFixes ( OBSE plugin  with ini )

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47085

5) WeaponCollisionFix (v1.0)
Fixes 'floating weapons' problem with some non-standard skeleton NIFs.
Unfortunately this plug in my game unstable and I have uninstalled it after a day of testing.
16 minutes ago, fejeena said:

The bug :

Some days I do not have the bug and on other days it occurs with every killed NPC.

There are some topics but no solution

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/34677-the-skeletonnif-in-lapf-15-makes-weapons-floating-in-the-air-after-npc-be-killed/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/18514-floating-weapon-bug/

EDIT

EngineBugFixes ( OBSE plugin  with ini )

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47085

5) WeaponCollisionFix (v1.0)
Fixes 'floating weapons' problem with some non-standard skeleton NIFs.
Unfortunately this plug in my game unstable and I have uninstalled it after a day of testing.

Well, I have a skeleton that does not have this error. But I wanted to insert a bone of the tongue into the skeleton that recommend using ...

You can copy the breast , butt and penis bones in the working skeleton ( or only the butt and penis bones if the working skeleton have breast bones )

Then you have all bones LAPF need.

In the scond Link/thread I posted someone mentioned that the MaxCompatible skeleton works.  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/33324

It have butt bones,  so you must only copy the penis bones. ( and the shoe bones if you use highheels )

EDIT:

Here the MaxCompatible skeleton with LAPF bones.

I killed 10 NPCs and no weapon in the air, they fall down, roll / slide on sloping terrain.

But maybe I have the bug when I start the game the next time.

Meshes.7z