OBLIVION: install game,tools,bodies,BBB, Load order sorting, esp/esm cleaning, CS-CSE, Body stretching

BOSS has never sorted Lovers mods correctly and probably never will. If anyone wants the newest list, it can be obtained at afkmods site now.

https://www.afkmods.com/index.php?/files/file/2390-boss-masterlist-for-oblivion/ Newest one is from November 28 2021.

@LongDukDong or @fejeena Have you guys considered simply editing the masterlist and adding a link to it in a guide or so ? I could be wrong but I don't think there are any permission issues with doing so.

Edited by Sladen2019

The BOSS load order is about the same as the old 2018 load order, I only updated it and I add the same comment. LoversHooker at the same position.

Why didn't you post it in 2018? or before? First BOSS load order I added 2014.

OK the LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp I would place below LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp.

And I never saw a load order with Lovers Hookers, so  I used my load order.

The only old load order we have is this (without Hookers and other new Mods)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

-----------------

Sladen2019

Are you sure it is a new masterlist? not uploaded the old version from the BOSS page ?

I don't want to create an account to downlod it.

And open and change the BOSS list everyone can do it themselves.

Many years ago when I was still using BOSS, I always had to change the names because many translated mods had changed the name of the esp (All UL Mod had different names in the German version, and other mods had a DV at the end.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

And I never saw a load order with Lovers Hookers, so  I used my load order.

Oh, LoversHooker is in the Recommended Load Order.  I will quote the section in the spoiler below (the list IS long afterall).  And it was in your first post, so I would assume you did the 2014 update.

Spoiler

On 9/5/2014 at 6:29 PM, fejeena said:

LoversSexKariBurne.esp

LoversHooker.esp   
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.(any).esp
 ( other Lovers Mods)
--------------------
stripper.esp                                                 16675
Nudeshy X.esp                                            16692

DarkBloodline.esp
DarkBloodlinesFix.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp                      17852
MCS extension.esp                                         17854
---------------------------------
 SetBody.esp                                                18055

HumantouchNPC.esp                                    19007
(Pose and Animation Mods)

77_Umpa_Animation.esp                              19482
Chain it!.esp                                                   19488
zzEstrus.esp                                                   19522
Woman's Move.esp                                         19524

-------------------------------------------
(Race , companion, MBP Mods)

Moonshadow Elves - Sc.esp (or Moonshadow Elves - NoSc.esp) 20091
Shrridan.esp                                                                                  20153
Luchaire's Dryad Race.esp                                                            20202
Tabaxi Race 2.0.esp                                                                      20215

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

I copied a section down to the beginning of the Beautiful People esp files for reference.  It is certainly more up to date than the 2012 list by gregahit which you are referencing.  The Recommended Mod Order list is one you actually updated/edited in 2014, as the top of the list described:

The numbers behind the esm/esp are the notepad++ Line numbers of the 20 Dec 2014 BOSS masterlist.txt
number in ( ) is "wrong" sorted by BOSS
clean it: esm/esp should be cleaned with Tes4Edit

One thing the Recommended Mod Order does not have are placeholders for somethings I refer to as {Weather Effects} like AliveWaters,  and {System Effect Rewrites} such as bullet-time mods.  The Recommended Order list does include some of these mods within (like BulletCamera, Real_Mannequin, or Airship).  All these, from what I would expect, would go before all the DLCs except Shivering Isles.

I always assume the structure for the .esp/plugins is, in the most stripped down form, basically:

Spoiler

{Unofficial Patches}

Shivering Isles & its Unofficial

{WEATHER}

{EFFECTS}

{DLCs 1}

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

{ITEM MODS}

DLC Thieves Den

{GROUP OVERHAULS}

{QUESTS / LOCATIONS / HOMES}

{DLCs 3}

Knights & its plugins

{Other Quests / Locations / Homes in order}

{UNIQUE LANDSCAPES}

HentaiMania2.esp  ( not Hentai Mania.esp )   

{Other Landscapes in order}

{TAMAGO AND SELECT LAPF MODS}

Lovers with PK

{LAPF MODS in order}

{OTHER LAPF MODS}

stripper.esp
Nudeshy X.esp

DarkBloodline.esp
DarkBloodlinesFix.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp
MCS extension.esp
 SetBody.esp

HumanTouchNPC.esp

{POSE AND ANIMATION MODS}

{RACE, COMPANION, MBP MODS}

(BETTER CITIES MODS - Not Open Cities)

-------------------------------------------------
 Bashed Patch, 0.esp
 LoversMB2.esp
 Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp
 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
 Lovers3dorgasm.esp
 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Seeing that it includes the non-LAPF mods such as Better Cities, Kvatch Rebuilt, Hentai Mania and Hentaimania2 and so on... and has defined placeholders within, I would more build upon this 2014 list than the older 2012 list.

Edited by LongDukDong

Translation:
And I never saw a load order with Lovers Hookers, so  I used my load order... which I posted in my yellow Link. Of cpurse in my load order is Lovers Hookers. But in gregahit's load order or any other load order (around 2014) is no Lovers hookers (only in my load order and in the BOSS load order)

And in the BOSS load order I posted 2014 and 2018  Lovers Hookers is always at the same position.  I placed it lower in my load order and it worked fine, so I posted it my example load order. (maybe it was mentioned in the Hookers readme or the thread to place it low)

In my load order I use the 20 Dec 2014 BOSS masterlist.txt line numbers because I was too lazy to update to the 2018 and now to 2020 load order. But in my load order I added some Mods after 2014.

BulletCamera and AliveWaters are in my load order, and I used the BOSS load order to sort them in my load order. Of course in the full BOSS load order are all the camera mods.

And I post the BOSS load order Link so people can download it.
And I post the Load order Template links to sort Mods manually  (this is like in your last spoiler)

In my yellow Link I focused on Lovers mods   with some examples of weather, clothes, quests, race, ... Mods. And the BOSS load order I posted is only the Lovers Mod ( I copied the Lovers main part with all non-Lovers mods from the full BOSS load order )

Thank you.

Some more lines in the list

2020   26754 lines

2021   27065 lines

I checked the main Tamago/Lovers part and there are no changes and no new Mods

Only the Link for the cleaning guide has changed,  now http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide

Still the same bugs,

Lovers3dorgasm.esp , Lovers3dorgasm2.esp and Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp   before their required masterfiles.

So nothing new for Lovers Mods.

First new esm in the load order is SOC.esm  ( from Settlements Of Cyrodiil Resource Pack )

12 hours ago, fejeena said:

But in gregahit's load order or any other load order (around 2014) is no Lovers hookers (only in my load order and in the BOSS load order)

Eh???  "in gregahit's load order or any other load order (around 2014) is no Lovers hookers " Around 2014? This statement is clearly not correct. 

I expressly  quoted from YOUR 2012 example load order which has Hooker and the patch.  This, having existed two years before the 2014 date you are establishing. So in this, I absolutely must correct you.  And again...

LoversSexKariBurne.esp

LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.(any).esp
 ( other Lovers Mods)

Now I have to query, the masterlist which you are supplying.  Is this meant to be used for those NOT using BOSS (ie WyreBash, Oblivion Mod Manager, etc)?  I still question as there are severe changes between this list and the example Mod Order that has existed nearly a decade. 

For example, the example Mod Order dictates that LoversHooker and its patch loads after Lovers with PK.esp. But in this list being offered, Hooker appears to instead load before.  So too does LoversProstitute for some reason.  Lovers3DOrgasm was always near the end of the 2012 list, mixing with the LoversIdleAnims & LoversAnimPriorities esp files, but they load even before this. And LoversMB2 was also 'always' near the end of the list.

And this... just glancing at it first to see these changes before referring to the copy of the load order I copied and have in my Oblivion Folder.  I have the 2012 example Order saved on my HDD for quick reference.

So here I must question whether the list provided is solely for BOSS users as it contradicts placements of mods within a functioning example that has existed for eight years.

Clarity:

1. Is this list BOSS only, or is this supposed to be all-users?
  2. And why the change in order of mod placement that has worked a decade?

This is my thread , my load order, and my load order always had Hookers. And the BOSS load order I posted always had Hookers.

I talked about   Load orders other than mine  and gregahit's .

I posted my example load order 2014, a mix of my game load order, gregahit's load order and BOSS load order.

And that's why I tell the people download the BOSS masterlist, everything that is not in my example load order sort like BOSS. Or run BOSS tool and then sort Lovers Mods manually.  All described for years in post 1.

Edited by fejeena
On 11/15/2022 at 2:16 PM, LongDukDong said:

I am curious about the BOSS masterlist.  While it has been updated in 2020 with newer mods added, It differs greatly with actual order of the 'Recommended Mod Order' posted just below it in the same page.

4 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Now I have to query, the masterlist which you are supplying.  Is this meant to be used for those NOT using BOSS (ie WyreBash, Oblivion Mod Manager, etc)? 

4 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

So here I must question whether the list provided is solely for BOSS users as it contradicts placements of mods within a functioning example that has existed for eight years.

IS the BOSS masterlist 'the one' list to use for even those without BOSS ?  Or does it need work, particularly with LAPF mods ?

Edited by LongDukDong
32 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

IS the BOSS masterlist 'the one' list to use for even those without BOSS ?  Or does it need work, particularly with LAPF mods ?

The Boss Masterlist is what the Boss Utility reads to sort mods. Some people dont like using the utility, so they just look at the list and sort their mods manually. The Boss masterlist needs updating to include loverslab mods, as it sorts them quite incorrectly. It has entries for the mods, but they are incorrect in their placement. The guy that handles the sorting for the masterlist is Mhahn123. He has memberships at Nexusmods and afkmods and maybe here, but he takes very long breaks. It seems noone has ever bothered mentioning to him the proper load order for lovers mods. He is also the dev of Settlements of Cyrodiil.

LOOT is the other alternative for load order sorting. It has its own masterlist. Its arguably worse at sorting lovers mods. It has some advantages to BOSS however. Its updated more frequently and it also has uptodate Bash Tag support. Its really easy to manually sort mods also, within LOOTs user interface. For users that play more than one Bethesda game, it can sort for them also, all within the same singular program.

Edited by Sladen2019

Why did I post that I updated the BOSS masterlist?  Since 2014 there have been no problems and discussion.  I updated it and changed the date in the text and it was good.

Some new mods appeared in the BOSS masterlist : LoversHorseRider.esp, LoversHorseRider2.esp, LBPMill.esp, LoversWorkingGirl.esp, MOVE-IN ON HER or HIM MOD,esp, LoversStalkerMN.esp  also non Lovers Mods: LL Nudes.esp, Secret Sanctuary v1.esp,

I only copied the BOSS Lovers part and uploaded it.

The BOSS Load order has never changed, only some new Mods added. And I always marked the few bad bugs.

The Lovers3dorgasm versions are at the same position in all load orders = gregahit's 2012, my example LO 2014, and in the Lovers part of the BOSS Load order I posted and updated since 2014. Yes in the original full BOSS load order that you download the position of Lovers3dorgasm is wrong.

The sorting never changed

Run BOSS tool , or do it manually with the BOSS masterlist, and then sort/fix the Lovers Mods ( and that will fix the wrong position of Lovers3dorgasm)  and  sort all the esp/esm that are not in the BOSS masterlist by "sort the unsorted Mods like: clothes Mods to sorted clothes Mods, Quest Mods to sorted quest Mods, .....Sort them in about alphabetically within the categories. "  or see the load order Template Links.

Of course, this applies to all mods, Lovers and non Lovers Mods.

I should have just updated without mentioning it  and everything would have been fine like all the years . . .    :classic_sad:

fejeena im having trouble finding a hgeck skin that works with Oblivion character Overhaul without a very obvious head to body difference do you have any advice?
https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20022/
https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/19021/
the two recommended mods don't match up

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45859?tab=description

works if i take just the textures but it doesn't have a clean shave option and seems lower quality overall

image.png.8ce0952b104e47b49b8aae094e55c62a.png

EDIT

my attempts to make them blend better have not been going wellUntitled.png.7030f6090f0fd0c4f53765b9ccf86259.png

Edited by rifted
update avoiding double post

I thought OCO2 had HGEC textures?    They have head textures.

And there are link to the  Male: Seamless - Robert Male   and   Female: Seamless - HGEC Female  And the screenshot looks seamless.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45858?tab=images

I don't use OCO2

I don't know the bodies textures Mod name I use, (over 12 years ago)

My head textures are a mix of vanilla and different textures mods. And some I recolored. And I don't use textures above 1024x1024 ( or my game is a slideshow)

My result is like your screenshots, it is barely visible, Depends on the lighting. Your textures are great.

But if you want other textures have you tried (I don't remember if it is good, I saw it in my Mod textures folders )

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20022/?tab=files

Body and head textures.

On 12/11/2022 at 6:16 PM, fejeena said:

I thought OCO2 had HGEC textures?    They have head textures.

And there are link to the  Male: Seamless - Robert Male   and   Female: Seamless - HGEC Female  And the screenshot looks seamless.

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45858?tab=images

tired these they don't fix the head seam with oco

On 12/11/2022 at 6:16 PM, fejeena said:

But if you want other textures have you tried (I don't remember if it is good, I saw it in my Mod textures folders )

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20022/?tab=files

Body and head textures.

this does not work out the box but if you rename its face textures to match the oco ones it works for some of the races imperial becomes seamless to my dismay nord doesn't but i can deal with playing imperial,
thanks for the reminder on this one i didn't realize it had head textures as a separate download till you said it had head and body textures

Seamless - OCOv2

works out the box but you have to install it before HGEC and has no pube options

edit
EXTREME USEFUL ADVICE when something doesn't look right with seems or textures use the player.update3d console command also going into and out of showracemenu, reset face also sometimes makes the skins and head match up

Edited by rifted
helpfull info

If you switch bodies and textures during an existing game (old save) , it often looks bad.  You have to start a new game.

Or, as you wrote, need to update the player (race menu) but that does not fix NPCs.

Edited by fejeena
  • 4 weeks later...

If I understand this correctly, if I have HGEC https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34442/?

LAPF

and noMaam animations https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35551/?

Then breasts should bounce when a female character is naked right? I have most of the extra tools, oblivion script extender, pluggy, silent voice, menuque, unofficial patch. Main thing is I have not installed a skeleton replacing mod yet. As LAPF is supposed to right? So those three mods are the main ones needed? It isn't working, so I need to know if that is enough to work so I can try to fix it.

Yes the body replacer is BBB

The animations are BBB ( that is what add BBB. A body replacer and right skeleton does nothing, you can use them without BBB animations )

And with LAPF you have a BBB skeleton.

Only the nude body have BBB

If you want bouncing breasts with armor and clothes you have to install a armor-clothes repalcer with BBB. See spoiler in post 1.

The Growlf's Universal skeleton I add in the installation instructions to test the BBB body before you install LAPF/Lovers.  I often add the line "Now test your game. Start it with OBSE. Create a character and play some time."   If you ignored that and already installed LAPF, do NOT install Growlf's Universal skeleton ! LAPF only works with the LAPF skeleton !

I don't install everything at once. I always test after a few newly installed mods. Better test often then you know where and when you made a mistake. If you install everything at once and then something doesn't work, it often only helps to install everything again... this time in steps,

Test:

In game test the nude body. If your player is not female undress a NPC.  Open the console , click on the NPC  , enter  removeallitems   In idle position is not much, choose a walking NPC.

If  BBB does not work:

sure you see the right nude body  and BBB armor clothes replacer in game? Or is it still vanilla body and armor?

For BBB load order is not important, there are no esp.

If the game still use the vanilla body, armor and animations  the archive invalidate is not working.

You can set archive invalidate with WyreBash (if you use it) or Oblivion Modmanager.  Or you install the OBS plugin SkyBSA. ( best use SkyBSA)

It often does not work if you have installed the game in C:\ program files .....

15 hours ago, fejeena said:

Yes the body replacer is BBB

The animations are BBB ( that is what add BBB. A body replacer and right skeleton does nothing, you can use them without BBB animations )

And with LAPF you have a BBB skeleton.

Only the nude body have BBB

If you want bouncing breasts with armor and clothes you have to install a armor-clothes repalcer with BBB. See spoiler in post 1.

The Growlf's Universal skeleton I add in the installation instructions to test the BBB body before you install LAPF/Lovers.  I often add the line "Now test your game. Start it with OBSE. Create a character and play some time."   If you ignored that and already installed LAPF, do NOT install Growlf's Universal skeleton ! LAPF only works with the LAPF skeleton !

I don't install everything at once. I always test after a few newly installed mods. Better test often then you know where and when you made a mistake. If you install everything at once and then something doesn't work, it often only helps to install everything again... this time in steps,

Test:

In game test the nude body. If your player is not female undress a NPC.  Open the console , click on the NPC  , enter  removeallitems   In idle position is not much, choose a walking NPC.

If  BBB does not work:

sure you see the right nude body  and BBB armor clothes replacer in game? Or is it still vanilla body and armor?

For BBB load order is not important, there are no esp.

If the game still use the vanilla body, armor and animations  the archive invalidate is not working.

You can set archive invalidate with WyreBash (if you use it) or Oblivion Modmanager.  Or you install the OBS plugin SkyBSA. ( best use SkyBSA)

It often does not work if you have installed the game in C:\ program files .....

Yeah I've been pretty careful with the installation. I installed HGEC first, checked that it was working, then installed LAPF, it was working, then installed BBB animations, but they aren't working. I've been doing all the testing while naked. Just making new characters and walking around the jail cell naked.

I do have SkyBSA installed, and it's not in program files. So my only idea left is there's something else incompatible that I've installed without knowing it would be. My best idea was Enhanced Camera https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/44337 but I uninstalled that and it didn't affect it.

I have quite a few general mods from this modding guide. https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/49898 Mostly just the textures, graphics, and core mods categories. I of course avoided any mods from there that would modify the main body of the characters, or require a modified skeleton, since I knew I'd have to install HGEC, so I followed your guide here for that. The closest to modifying the body is Oblivion Character Overhaul, but that's just the head.

Have anything installed after you have installed LAPF?  Oblivion Character Overhaul ? Something that has overwritten your body.

But OCO have a HGEC addon. I thought only textures, no body meshes.

Check if you still have the right files:

Have you checked the female upper body in meshes/characters/_male/   folder? Is it a  BBB nif?  ( In NifSkope you can see the bones. are there Op01, Op02 and Op03 bones ? )

And in the same folder you have many kf files (more than 300)  and the BBB animations  and BBB skeleton.nif.

data\meshes\characters\_male\ skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif must be 95KB

data\meshes\characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif  must be 58KB

Body , kf files and skeleton must be BBB

-------------------

Enhanced Camera can be used with LAPF , so no problem with BBB.

Some BBB armor clothes Mods have skeletons, they work with BBB  but not with LAPF penis during sex.  Always unpack armor, clothes, race,, animation, pose Mods and check if there are skeletons in meshes\characters\_male\  , if yes , delete them ! Then you can install the Mod.

Edited by fejeena
17 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Have anything installed after you have installed LAPF?  Oblivion Character Overhaul ? Something that has overwritten your body.

But OCO have a HGEC addon. I thought only textures, no body meshes.

Check if you still have the right files:

Have you checked the female upper body in meshes/characters/_male/   folder? Is it a  BBB nif?  ( In NifSkope you can see the bones. are there Op01, Op02 and Op03 bones ? )

And in the same folder you have many kf files (more than 300)  and the BBB animations  and BBB skeleton.nif.

data\meshes\characters\_male\ skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif must be 95KB

data\meshes\characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif  must be 58KB

Body , kf files and skeleton must be BBB

-------------------

Enhanced Camera can be used with LAPF , so no problem with BBB.

Some BBB armor clothes Mods have skeletons, they work with BBB  but not with LAPF penis during sex.  Always unpack armor, clothes, race,, animation, pose Mods and check if there are skeletons in meshes\characters\_male\  , if yes , delete them ! Then you can install the Mod.

Thank you for the help, I think that's probably it. I don't know how to use nifskope, but asking the question was still helpful because I realized I didn't install HGEC from the same link that you gave. In a previous attempt at installing mods I tried to install Seamless bodies for Oblivion Character Overhaul, and they linked me to this version of HGEC https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/24078/?tab=description

I assumed it was BBB compatible because at several points the guide says "BBB Enabled Skeleton - You need it for Better Bouncing Boobs, which some of these mods come with by default."

But it doesn't actually say that it is. So I probably got one that doesn't have it.

I would have tested if installing your linked BBB version would work, but it doesn't seem to install with Wrye Bash, and I'm a little bit scared of manually putting the files in, because Wrye Bash can easily uninstall and reinstall things if I make a mistake somewhere.

There are so many BBB body replacer, you can use what you want. But it must be a HGEC version ( HGEC, Manga, DM, DMRA,  .... ) no Robert's female, Uff, Babe.

What about your armor and clothes? If you have installed a BBB replacer you must see BBB when you are not nude.

-----------------------

To check if a upperbody nif is BBB you just load the nif with BifSkope.

I use NifSkope 1.0.22   ! It does not work for Skyrim and Fallout4  nif ! If you have a newer version you can use it.

nifskope-1.0.22.8329d39-windows.exe

You install NifSkope, no matter where (not in the game folder)

Then you  go to your Oblivion\data\meshes\characters\_male\   folder and double click the femaleupperbody.nif and it will be opened with NifScope. (Or right click and "open with" and select NifSkope)

You don't do anything with NifSkope, just watch this

BBB1.jpg

Are there Op bones ?

Some body replacer do not have Op3 bones ( nippel bones)

Body without BBB  looks like this

Spoiler

BBB2no.jpg

The HGEC Mod in post 1 is a OMod. Can only be installed with Oblivion Modmanager.

You can unpack it with Oblivion Mod manager and then sort the folder, put the body you want in the right folders and then use WyreBash to install it.

Do you know the body you want to install?  Then I can put it in the right folders and upload it.

OR

Or you use SetBody reloaded Blockhead  ( Yes you need the OBSE plugin Blockhead)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/page/34/

page 34

You need at least

SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Core.7z

SetBody_Reloaded_Blockhead_Edition_1_46a_Data.7z

other files you can install later if you like SetBody.

When you start game you will still have the vanilla Body or the body replacer you have installed ( without BBB)

Then you use the new spell "Set Body Self"  and you can set one of the 100+ bodies.

If you have installed a HGEC E cup BBB armor-clothes replacer with wide hips you select the body HGEC normal E cup and lowertboy LL (large)

You can use SetBody to find the body you like. Remember there are not many full armor-clothes replacer .
So choose a body for which there is a full replacer.

Then you can install the body you like in data\meshes\characters\_male\   so that you don't need SetBody ( you can even delete it now)

You can tell me the body you want and put it in the right folders and upload it.

Or you can continue to use SetBody. You can set a companion body. If the companion only wears his own clothes/armor with different cup size she can have a different body than the player and all other NPCs.  Or the player does not wear vanilla armor clothes, only Mod armor/clothes with different cup size, then you can give the player a different body than the NPCs.

Edited by fejeena
2 hours ago, fejeena said:

There are so many BBB body replacer, you can use what you want. But it must be a HGEC version ( HGEC, Manga, DM, DMRA,  .... ) no Robert's female, Uff, Babe.

What about your armor and clothes? If you have installed a BBB replacer you must see BBB when you are not nude.

-----------------------

To check if a upperbody nif is BBB you just load the nif with BifSkope.

I use NifSkope 1.0.22   ! It does not work for Skyrim and Fallout4  nif ! If you have a newer version you can use it.

nifskope-1.0.22.8329d39-windows.exe 6.33 MB · 0 downloads

You install NifSkope, no matter where (not in the game folder)

Then you  go to your Oblivion\data\meshes\characters\_male\   folder and double click the femaleupperbody.nif and it will be opened with NifScope. (Or right click and "open with" and select NifSkope)

You don't do anything with NifSkope, just watch this

BBB1.jpg

Are there Op bones ?

Some body replacer do not have Op3 bones ( nippel bones)

Body without BBB  looks like this

Reveal hidden contents

BBB2no.jpg

The HGEC Mod in post 1 is a OMod. Can only be installed with Oblivion Modmanager.

You can unpack it with Oblivion Mod manager and then sort the folder, put the body you want in the right folders and then use WyreBash to install it.

Do you know the body you want to install?  Then I can put it in the right folders and upload it.

I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT!

So I tried what you suggested about unpacking the folder and making a folder containing the files that I then put into WryeBash. It didn't fix the animations but the body was there. Which means I did have a correct body installed, and LAPF is clearly working. So it has to be the animations. I decided to look closely at them, and I opened the zip file and found that it looked a lot like other mods with a zip file that wasn't compatible with WryeBash. So I did the same thing as with the body, creating a folder that just contains the relevant data files and folders, AND IT FINALLY WORKED!

Thank you for your help. You may want to update the guide on the first page with some information from this. That the HGEC mod and BBB animations you linked can't be installed with Wrye Bash unless you take them out and create a new folder from the pieces of it. Otherwise they're Oblivion Mod Manager or Manual Installation. It could potentially save a lot of trouble. The BBB animations look like WryeBash understands them because they have a sub-packages section that recognizes the idle animations and flail animations.

Some updates in post 1

Oblivion Modmanager, WryeBash and new: Now Mod installation:

-----------------------------------

After playing Oblivion for over 15 years, I thought everyone knew that only OModmanager can install OMods.  I forgot that there are always new players. Sorry.

But that Wrye can not select what you want in subfolders, should be clear.

And  "always unpack Mods before you install"  is the same in Fallout and Skyrim.

Be careful when you install my Mods, in many Mods are subolders with different esp or textures replacer you can choose.
Always unpack, select what you want and then install manually, with WryeBash or create an OMod.

Edited by fejeena