Oblivion Reloaded - Vanilla Screenshot Function

How do I get the vanilla screenshots back?  Screenshots with UI.

Yes I have a new screenshot button, and can change it in the ini, but I can only do screenshots without UI.

I need screenshots with UI. How can I post a screenshot with positions of  HUD bars, icons, messages, ...  ???

The Print button ( vanilla key) is dead, No screenshot, no message,

I have read at TESReloded.com   "... if you want screenshots with UI use the vanilla screenshot funtion.... "    How????? , the print key is dead !

And "... the screenshot path in the OblivionReloaded.ini  and the Oblivion.ini must be the same or the vanilla function does not work.. "      I tried \Screenshots  and D : \ Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion   ...but the print key is still dead.

All other funktion can be turned off in the OR ini,  why not the screenshot funktion?  And why is the print key dead?

I want my print key back! And screenshots with UI.  :classic_sad:

Unfortunately, I do not think it can be done while OR is active, unless Alenet somehow codes it in, into a future update. I asked this same question a year ago and was told that the prtscr key and pasting into paint or so would work. It did not. I had clicked Accepted answer on the thread though, thinking it might work, not knowing that it would lock the thread at the time. http://tesreloaded.com/thread/269/

I tried a few 3rd party utilities also and they wouldnt work either. It has to do with the way OR works.. OR requires Steam Overlay to be off, so that cancels out that method. What I have not tried is temporarily disabling OR, by renaming OblivionReloaded.dll, but then the ORs effects wouldnt show in the screenshot.

You may be able to get a better answer by posting in their forum. :)

Archived