OBLIVION: install game,tools,bodies,BBB, Load order sorting, esp/esm cleaning, CS-CSE, Body stretching

most example loadorders are actually incorrect, as for example LoversRapers (Wappy ones) needs Lovers with PK as master, but in the example loadorder it is loaded before Lovers with PK, which already can cause problems.

i always took those dependencies into account when rearranging my loadorder.

No there there is almost no Lovers Mods that requires Lovers wtih PK.esp

RaperS ( all Versions) have two Master files : Oblivion.esm and Lovers with PK.esm

In all example load orders ( also very old japanese Load orders ) is RaperS above Lovers wtih PK.esp

Even BOSS sort RaperS above Lovers with PK.esp ( but don't sort Lovers Mods with BOSS )

• 5 months later...

Is there a thread for applying DMRA to LAPF?

I tried myself and it ends with stretchy tits, stretchy dicks, and stretchy faces...

Somehow...

Yes there is.  The LAPF thread OP install instructions tells you what and how.  DMRA support is already included.   :)

(hint: install DMRA FIRST and then install the LAPF and say yes to all overwrites)

Yes seems you have a installed a DMRA Mod with a skeleton. ( which has overwritten the LAPF skeleton )

That's why I told  ( here in this thread ) always unpack Mods and check what's inside before you install a Mod. ( And if it is a O-Mods you can unpack it with the Oblivion Modmanger:  option "extract to folder" )

The LAPF DMRA futa lowerbody you set in the LAPF setting. If you don't want to use  futa  ( girls with dicks ) the default lowerbody is used during sex.

If you install a body Mod (or change the default body) you only need the 4 meshes ( femalefoot.nif, femalehand.nif, femalelowerbody.nif, femaleupperbody.nif )

The 4 meshes must be in

data\meshes\characters\_male

Then all NPCs and player use the body. ( and that's the body used during sex if you do not set the futa option in the Lovers settings )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So reinstall the LAPF skeletons ( all 3 )

Then unpack your DMRA Mod and copy the 4 meshes in your game folder.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i want to know , if i don't bashed patch the files of MBP would something go wrong !?? , becasue for bashing i would need wyne bash right ?

Bashing MBP just crunches all the "RACE" specific changes together in one place so that you can create a character the way you want it with all the bells and whistles that MBP adds.

IF you don't want to use a race from MBP for your PC then you don't have to bash it at all per se, but there are some graphics that it uses for some races and if you use those races on NPC's then you might want to ensure nothing interfere's with that process.

I only use MBP for NPC's that I want to look "different" than vanilla ones.

I also use my own edited versions of Abriel Human and OCO V2.

BASH does help prevent the GOOGLY eye issue but it can also actually cause it in my experience.

Knowing exactly what your mods DO is important so you need TES4Edit to SEE that best.

Just my 2cp.

i dont think i have any mod which would edit any of the npcs in the game , but i am still not done with the remoding of all the mods (i did not start lovers with pk yet) only the basic beautification of the game is done , like races , body , textures , hairs , cities , OOO , and a few of the stabilizing mods , to keep it running smooth

would i still need it ??

i am trying to avoid it because it becomes really complicated to handle OMM and wyne bash together , (i had this problem before , if i edited a mod or upgraded it , i had to reactivate almost all of the body and texture mods from wyne and OMM so most of the time it becomes unstable and CTD alot )

is there a step by step on installing this stuff? or do i have to figure it out on my own?

? install Oblivion ? I wrote the guide in right install order, so you can follow it step by step.

MBP ? I never downloaded, installed or used it. So I can't tell you how to install it.

BashedPatch: I never used Wrye Bash ( only 1 hour, then I detete it ) , I never created a Bashed Patch.

Never had noticeable Problems in game ( maybe some level lists do not function as they should )

----------------------------------------------------------------

hellzaid: If you install something new you must only rebuild your BashedPatch.  Not deactivate body,textures, ... and activate again. ( or don't use WryeBash ;)  )

is there a step by step on installing this stuff? or do i have to figure it out on my own?

? install Oblivion ? I wrote the guide in right install order, so you can follow it step by step.

MBP ? I never downloaded, installed or used it. So I can't tell you how to install it.

BashedPatch: I never used Wrye Bash ( only 1 hour, then I detete it ) , I never created a Bashed Patch.

Never had noticeable Problems in game ( maybe some level lists do not function as they should )

----------------------------------------------------------------

hellzaid: If you install something new you must only rebuild your BashedPatch.  Not deactivate body,textures, ... and activate again. ( or don't use WryeBash ;)  )

no to installing the mods so many mods to download and install

But no one can tell you in which order you should install your Mods, everyone uses different Mod.

The Base Mods you can install in my order. Tools, Body, textures, armor clothes replacer, BBB animations

If you want to play Lovers you can install the Body, textures, armor/clothes and animation Mods from my list. All Links works.

Then you can install Lovers.

Start small ! ! !

HGEC female body and textures, Roberts male and textures, and vanilla armor/clothes replacer for HGEC and Roberts male.  BBB animations ( and skeleton)

That's all you need to start.

If all works fine install LAPF ( and Lovers Creatures2 if you want creatures sex) and 2-3 Lovers Mods ( not all Lovers Mods at once !!!  )

Later you can install more Lovers Mods, and other quest , armor, clothes, landscape ,...Mods.

That's why I created this thread. Only the base Mods you need to start Lovers ( or get nude Bodies with BBB )

It feels like too many because you're trying to achieve too much at once. No one said you have to install everything in the op. You'll install what you want to, not what others tell you to. Do it one at a time and you'll be fine.

That's why I splitted it in "basic tools you need"  and other tools. Ignore other tools. And you can start without WryeBash.

Of course install only one female body and male body.

Install only the armor/clothes replacer for the body you use ( HGEC E cup = E cup armor clothes replacer. The Male body has only one armor clothes replacer )

I posted only one Link for BBB animations and skeleton.

It feels like too many because you're trying to achieve too much at once. No one said you have to install everything in the op. You'll install what you want to, not what others tell you to. Do it one at a time and you'll be fine.

no i just use the ones that are linked to the main post  but some mods require other mods but there gone for the nexus and the omod or whatever they are arent  compatible with NMM

no i just use the ones that are linked to the main post  but some mods require other mods but there gone for the nexus and the omod or whatever they are arent  compatible with NMM

Don't use NMM. As written in the OP. Most of Oblivion mods were made before NMM even came out and practically no Oblivion mod cares about NMM at all. You'll need to use OBMM/TESMM and Wrye Bash, probably both of them, not just one of them. If you really don't feel like using two at the same time, choose OBMM/TESMM.

As to the dead links, what are they? All of the mods/utilities mentioned in the OP are so common ones and you should be able to find it. Use your googlefu. and/or report us exactly which one gave you trouble, we'd appreciate it.

I'm confused, are you talking about my OP ?

There I wrote "don't use NMM ! "

And all the Mods I listed have no requirements that are not listed

( HGEC Body need textures for Sivering isle races, donload the textires I linked ,nothing else!  )

( And a BBB body need a BBB skeleton , Link further down the list . )

You only need the Mods I've linked. If other requirements are  mentioned the Nexuus page ignore it !! Can be that the HGEC textures Mod mention a different HGEC Body, but you don't need it !!! you have the HGEC Body from my list.

Again! you must only follow my list (OP) from the top to the bottom.

untill now it does seem to be good (without wyne bash), i ran a couple of lovers mods as well as MBP .

and i am using LOOT to sort mods and it does seem to work , it matches your example load order in most cases , with a few wrong here and there

but BOSS keeps resetting the unknown mods to the bottom , but LOOT is sorting them better !! maybe its library has been updated or something