OBLIVION: install game,tools,bodies,BBB, Load order sorting, esp/esm cleaning, CS-CSE, Body stretching

ahh, so it was the skeletons.nif that were making the animations not to be AP, thanks fejeena! I will leave it here with I did to fix the incompatibility between LAPF and lovers creatures [note: after finishing this post I will go see if there was anything talking about these two ;)]

open lapf archive
goto meshes-characters
copy the two folders
goto "your game folder" -meshes-characters
and Ctrl-v / paste in the current folder
if it appears to replace go accepting
and KABUM the ap animations will work

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, rossimi said:

i have a problem, it seem that pluggy cause me frequent crash.. it's necessary for play lapf mod? can be a possible substitute to this plugin? ty for your answer

Pluggy is not needed for the LAPF.

The mods that require pluggy clearly tell you that they do.  

If pluggy is causing crashes, then it would be best to fix that instead of just ditching it.  My guess is you are missing something, you have an old version or something else entirely is causing the crash.  

Either way, if you want help, read the opening post of this thread and then open a new topic with the stuff it asks for (namely load order and version of pluggy) and folks will try to help you:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Yes, there is a plugin that requires you to do this.  Here is another thread talking about it:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36945-pluggy-installation-not-found/

Looks like it is loversbackup2 that is the one that needs pluggy.  Loversbackup2 is only useful if you make a bunch of adjustments to positions and want to save them from your old game to your new game.  Otherwise it is not a necessary plugin.

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the instructions. Everything works fine. It's kinda sad, I liked to correct mistakes in mod order and to find out the reason of infinitely stretching breasts (it was timestamp of .bsa files).

I don't even know what to do now. Maybe I'll try to install some body models. One of cases when journey is the most satisfying part of the path.

If Skyrim had Mazken I would try to mod it too.

Thank you for the instructions once more, that's a great guide!

• 1 month later...

Insofar as the Masters at the top (aka .esm files), Lovers with PK.esm goes before/above Tamago and Hiyoko club. But LoversCreatures.esm is just fine and is the last on the esm list. That in itself could be a problem.

I didn't see any copy of Roberts Male Body replacer in your list. I expected it right after DLCSpellTomes.esp since it is a recommended male body replacer as Lovers uses Roberts body meshes for sex animatics.

I commend you for actually following the mod order otherwise.  Still, I think the big culprit is the placement of the Lovers.esm at the start.

On 5/31/2021 at 7:24 PM, LongDukDong said:

Insofar as the Masters at the top (aka .esm files), Lovers with PK.esm goes before/above Tamago and Hiyoko club. But LoversCreatures.esm is just fine and is the last on the esm list. That in itself could be a problem.

I didn't see any copy of Roberts Male Body replacer in your list. I expected it right after DLCSpellTomes.esp since it is a recommended male body replacer as Lovers uses Roberts body meshes for sex animatics.

I commend you for actually following the mod order otherwise.  Still, I think the big culprit is the placement of the Lovers.esm at the start.

@longduckdongAny up coming projects?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2021 at 8:24 PM, LongDukDong said:

I do utilize Robert's Male Body Replacer (not sure why it wasn't listed in there). While I finally fixed the load order being flipped (Bashed Patch had it saved wrong) I'm still running into an issue where animations with human/mer NPCs don't properly work. The issue is 2 part: First, no matter which animation I choose in conversation selection from Adult Play Plus I always get a random animation. Second, it never goes past stage 3 of the animation stages to the orgasm stage (stage 4) to complete and move on.

Edited by Jgoftl
incomplete information

Okay, now with the load order... spitballing here.  After fixing the load order, are you running a fresh and new game, or resuming one made prior to the load order repair?

Meanwhile, have a load order redux?  (or Re-Ducks  >o__ )

Edited by LongDukDong
14 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Okay, now with the load order... spitballing here.  After fixing the load order, are you running a fresh and new game, or resuming one made prior to the load order repair?

Meanwhile, have a load order redux?  (or Re-Ducks  >o__ )

I've ran a fresh game deleting all previous game saves so as to not have any issues and still not working properly for human on human animations. Creature on human works as they should.

6 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

I've ran a fresh game deleting all previous game saves so as to not have any issues and still not working properly for human on human animations. Creature on human works as they should.

6 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

...have a load order redux?  (or Re-Ducks  >o__ )

And the load order redux?

23 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

And the load order redux?

17 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

I don't know what that is. I'm still trying to learn how to properly play with mods.

Your current/new load order.  You posted your previous load order just shy of a month ago. I'm assuming it has changed since the advice was given.

DAMN CLOSE!

Personally, I don't use LoversFutaSperm anymore. :P  But I would have that as close to Lovers with PK.esp. And perhaps the LHS LST patch (I'll have to look into it) might become obsolete soon... if it hasn't already. I'm not sure if the Immoral Rape Patch isn't obsolete either. ;)   Just saying.

I'm not sure if APStallionsAndMares belongs where it is (near SetBody).  Granted, there is NO area in the recommended Mod Order list that suggests where creatures (like mounts) belong... that is unless they belong before the overhauls.  Items get posted before overhauls, so... that's an educated guess.

Oh, xLCR is really for modder/testers... affording a gender detection spell and the like.  And *barf* the AddActorValues_Example I delete when I can. :D :P

NOW... here's the thing.  Since we previously talked about your mod order, another person was having issues with skeletons and animations. The culprit was apparently the combined use of the Lovers with PK Extender and my Patch for it. Once both were removed... his issues were resolved. I may have need to look into that later,

On 5/31/2021 at 6:32 PM, Jgoftl said:

I get an error "Offender" message and while the animations will eventually play they never properly play out.

Perhaps the Extender removal may fix this, otherwise, a screencap of the message might be needed.

How do I make armors spawn on npc and chest? This mod is for player only and I want to change that. So far I learn it, Levelitem >> new, levelitem window >> new, add ID, select armor in object, okay. But how do I add npc to the use info? Sorry if this isnt the place to ask.

1 hour ago, jellyfish said:

How do I make armors spawn on npc and chest? This mod is for player only and I want to change that. So far I learn it, Levelitem >> new, levelitem window >> new, add ID, select armor in object, okay. But how do I add npc to the use info? Sorry if this isnt the place to ask.

This sounds like it belongs in the Technical support board (the 5th board in the Oblivion section).  This could be interesting.  PLEASE be as detailed as possible.  Don't be miserly on the details.

• 3 months later...

Useful guide thank you, I did everything with Mod Organizer and noticed that you have to manually install some OBSE plugins for them to work.
I noticed it after having problems with Body/Armor replacers and no BBB. Using SkyBSA fixed all problems.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason my Oblivion will refuse to start most the time. If I keep starting it and starting it, it may eventually actually start. Is this a known issue ? Obviously this isn't right. I disabled controlled folder access in Windows and gave Oblivion administrator rights, but I don't think that helpled at all.

Edited by AkiKay