OBLIVION: install game,tools,bodies,BBB, Load order sorting, esp/esm cleaning, CS-CSE, Body stretching

• 3 weeks later...

How to create "Only-Player-Futa"  with Set Body and Lovers.  Or Blockhead overwrite folder and Lovers.

I don't know what body you use. And what SetBody Mod you have.

If you use the Blockhead overwrite folders, of course you must have the OBSE blockhead plugin ( download at Nexus )

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/43752

Ok I try to explain it.

If you want all females be Futa you set in the Lovers settings "Attacking Woman Grows Penis" to on.
Then female player and NPC have a penis during sex.
If you and the all female NPC use HGEC LL lower body you must not change anything else in the setting.
If you use DMRA you must change the default Futa body type in the settings.
And if you use other bodies ( e.g. small HGEC S lower body ) you have to add the lowerbody in one of the free Lovers folders. And with NifSkope you must copy the penis to your body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok now the "Only-Player-Futa

You want only Player Futa ? and you want a nude body with penis ( limp when you have no sex )
And all female NPCs should not have a penis during Sex.( the Lower body is only replaced when the NPC or player is the active, offender during sex. If the female is in defender position they use the body relpacer lower body )

The NPCs: To prevent them from having a penis during sex.
Open the folder
data\Meshes\clothes\as\6
add a new folder with name f
Copy your NPC body replacer lower body (in meshes\charcters\_male ) in the new f folder.
create 10 copies and rename the copies. The names you need you can see in the other number folders ( open data\Meshes\clothes\as\1\f )
Or here are all name you need
post-3205-0-76151200-1484142331_thumb.jpg
Then you have 10 nif files with correct names in your new f folder.
Now copy a labelf.ini (from data\Meshes\clothes\as\1\f ) in your new f folder.
Open the your new labelf.ini and change the name: maybe

set xLoversPkrQuest.TmpStr to sv_Construct "No Futa"

NPCs  lowerbody during sex Nif files done.

Further down I'll tell you how to set the new bodies in game
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Player Futa:

First the nude player body ( limp when you have no sex )
You can not replace the lower body in meshes\charcters\_male  or all NPC will have a futa lower body.
You use

1) SetBody Mod. You replace a body you don't like or need with you player body.

OR

2) Blockhead overwrite folder

Example: 1) Setbody
If you use SetBody Blockhead_Edition you can use the folder meshes\characters\Bombshell\Speedbuster\SPB27 Seitokai
You replace the nif in the folder with the body you want for your player ( hand, foot, upper, lower )  ! The nif files must have the names of the original files in this folder!!!
If use use HGEC LL lower or DMRA you can copy the lower body from the Lovers folders, so you have a limp penis.
HGEC with limp penis from data\Meshes\clothes\as\1\f\HugelimpFuta.nif  ( of course you must rename the nif to femalelowerbody.nif and/or femalelowerbody_BBB.nif )
DMRA with limp penis from data\Meshes\clothes\as\3\f\HugelimpFuta.nif   ( of course you must rename the nif to femalelowerbody.nif and/or femalelowerbody_BBB.nif )

If you use another lower body open the Player lower Body in NifSkope ( the one you have copy/paste in meshes\characters\Bombshell\Speedbuster\SPB27 Seitokai)
And open a futa lower body e.g.from data\Meshes\clothes\as\1\f\HugelimpFuta.nif and copy the limp penis (right click the penis; Block; Copy Branch)

post-3205-0-26688500-1484143989_thumb.jpg

In NifSkope with your Player lower body right click the Scene Root, then Block; paste Branch. Now your player lower body has a limp penis.

post-3205-0-30043300-1484143995_thumb.jpg

Player nude body done.

Example: 2)  Blockhead Player body

You need a body you want to use.  Upper, Lower, Hand, Foot nif ( best with limp penis)

You create the Blockhead overwrite folder.

Data\meshes\Characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerNPC\oblivion.esm

In the folder you put the 4 body nif files and rename the files.

00000007_foot.nif

00000007_hand.nif

00000007_upperbody.nif

00000007_lowerbody.nif

NOT  00000007_femalefoot.nif , femaleUpperbody,....

A male and female Player will use the same names and the same nif ! So if you start a new game and you switch from female to male delete the files in the overwrite folder. ( or backup  or change the files )

Done, in game the player will use the "overwrite" body.

Example: 2) Blockhead  Race body

If you use a race Mod and only the player use the race you can change the race Body.

You need a body you want to use.  Upper, Lower, Hand, Foot nif ( best with limp penis)

You create a blockhead overwrite folder:

for female a "f" folder

Data\meshes\Characters\BodyAssetOverrides\PerRace\f\

in the folder you place the 4 body nif files and rename the files

You use the name of the race.  NOT the ID !

If  the name is Bloodelf  ( and ID is aaBloodelf_race)

Bloodelf_Foot.nif

Bloodelf_hand.nif

Bloodelf_upperbody.nif

Bloodelf_lowerbody.nif

Done, all female Bloodelf will use the body in the overwrite folder.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Player futa lower body for sex:
If your player use HGEC LL lower or DMRA you are done, the bodies already exist in the Lovers folders.

If you use another player lower bodies you have to copy-paste again. (create new Nif files)
Example:

You copy the 10 nif files from data\Meshes\clothes\as\1\f  and the labelf.ini  in the folder data\Meshes\clothes\as\7\f ( if you don't have the 7\f folder create it )
With NifSkope you remove the lower bodies from all the 10 nif filse in the 7\f folder. (use Remove Branch!!  not Remove)

post-3205-0-84496000-1484144262_thumb.jpg

Now open the player lower body file you want to use with NifSkope and "Copy Branch" the body ( not the Scene Root)

post-3205-0-65379100-1484144002_thumb.jpg

"Paste Branch" the body in all the 10 Nif files in the 7\f folder ( Paste Branch in Scene Root )

post-3205-0-44582500-1484144009_thumb.jpg

Now you have 10 Player lower bodies with penis in the 7\f folder.
Open the labelf.ini and rename the name:

set xLoversPkrQuest.TmpStr to sv_Construct "Player Futa"

Done with the body files.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enable the new bodies in game

Now start your game  and set the right settings and bodies:

We start with the NPCs and enable futa.  You have to enable futa for the player !
Use the lovers setting spell
post-3205-0-71724800-1484142290_thumb.jpg
post-3205-0-09211900-1484142296_thumb.jpg
post-3205-0-14596100-1484142303_thumb.jpg Here you set "Attacking Woman Grows Penis" to on. Then continue with "Penis Display Settings"

post-3205-0-63082400-1484142307_thumb.jpg
post-3205-0-50093900-1484142312_thumb.jpg  Here you choose your new "No Futa" body.
Now all NPCs will not have a penis during sex if they are the offender during sex.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now the player nude body when no sex:  Only if you use SetBody for your Player body replacer !!! Not if you use Blockhead !
With the SetBody spell "Set body self" you choose your nude player body with limp penis. In my example "Speedbuster Seitokai" body.
Now the female player is futa when she is naked.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The futa sex lower body:
The Lovers setting spell.
post-3205-0-81646900-1484142317_thumb.jpg
post-3205-0-78947500-1484142323_thumb.jpg
post-3205-0-40343600-1484142328_thumb.jpg Here you choose your new "Player Futa" body during sex.

Or if your player use HGEC LL Lower body you must do nothing ( or click "Reset Body Type", then Lovers use Futa Lower body)

Or if your player use DMRA you choose "DMRA Futa" ( or "DMRA Futa Open Pussy" )
If player is offender during sex she has an erect penis. If she is the defender during sex she use the Set body limp lower body or the Blockhead body.

Done.

You can add more Lovers bodies. You can have 10 .

The default male and female in data\Meshes\clothes\as\

And 9 additional in the data\Meshes\clothes\as\1 to data\Meshes\clothes\as\9 folder.

9 female bodies in the f subfolders  and 9 male bodies in the m subfolders.
__________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________

If you want that player can not get pregnant: add a "xLoversPkrContraception" token to the player inventory.
Use the console.
Player.additem xx000819 1
xx = the load order ID of Lovers with PK.esm

Now no sperm will add to the player during sex.

( I am not sure if remove the womb will also work, or if you get a new one at the next game start)

If you want that the Futa player can make female NPCs pregnant. ( you must have Tamago )
Use console.
set a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1

Now  offender female NPCs will add sperm to a defender female NPC during sex. ( if the defender female does not have "xLoversPkrContraception" token in the inventory )

• 3 months later...

How to create "Only-Player-Futa"  with Set Body and Lovers.

I don't know what body you use. And what SetBody Mod you have.

Ok I try to explain it.

If you want all females be Futa you set in the Lovers settings "Attacking Woman Grows Penis" to on.

Then female player and NPC have a penis during sex.

If you and the all female NPC use HGEC LL lower body you must not change any thing else in the setting.

If you use DMRA you must change the default Futa body type in the settings.

And if you use other bodies ( e.g. small HGEC S lower body ) you must add the lowerbody in one of the free Lovers folders. And with NifSkope you must copy the penis to your body.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok now the "Only-Player-Futa

You want only Player Futa ? and you want a nude body with penis ( limp when you have no sex )

And all female NPCs should not have a penis during Sex.( the Lower body is only replaced when the NPC or player is the active, offender during sex. If the female is in defender position they use the body relpacer lower body )

The NPCs: To prevent them from having a penis during sex.

Open the folder

data\Meshes\clothes\as\6

add a new folder with name f

Copy your NPC body replacer lower body (in meshes\charcters\_male ) in the new f folder.

create 10 copies and rename the copies. The names you need you can see in the other number folders ( open data\Meshes\clothes\as\1\f )

Or here are all name you need

attachicon.giffiles.jpg

Then you have 10 nif files with correct names in your new f folder.

Now copy a labelf.ini (from data\Meshes\clothes\as\1\f ) in your new f folder.

Open the your new labelf.ini and change the name: maybe set xLoversPkrQuest.TmpStr to sv_Construct "No Futa"

NPCs done.

--------------------------------------------

Player Futa:

First the nude player body ( limp when you have no sex )

You can not replace the lower body in meshes\charcters\_male  or all NPC will have a futa lower body.

You use SetBody Mod. You replace a body you don't like or need with you player body.

Example:

If you use SetBody Blockhead_Edition you can use the folder meshes\characters\Bombshell\Speedbuster\SPB27 Seitokai

You replace the nif in the folder with you player body ( hand, foot, upper, lower )  ! The nif files must have the names of the original files !!!

If use use HGEC LL lower or DMRA you can copy the lower body from the Lovers folders, so you have a limp penis.

HGEC with limp penis from data\Meshes\clothes\as\1\f\HugelimpFuta.nif  ( of course you must rename the nif to femalelowerbody.nif and/or femalelowerbody_BBB.nif )

DMRA with limp penis from data\Meshes\clothes\as\3\f\HugelimpFuta.nif   ( of course you must rename the nif to femalelowerbody.nif and/or femalelowerbody_BBB.nif )

If you use another lower body open the Player lower Body ( the one in meshes\characters\Bombshell\Speedbuster\SPB27 Seitokai) in NifSkope.

And open a futa lower body e.g.from data\Meshes\clothes\as\1\f\HugelimpFuta.nif and copy the limp penis (right click the penis; Block; Copy Branch)

attachicon.gifB1.jpg

In NifSkope with your Player lower body right click the Scene Root, then Block; paste Branch. Now your player lower body has a limp penis.

attachicon.gifB2.jpg

Player nude body done.

Player futa lower body for sex:

If your player use HGEC LL lower or DMRA you are done, the body already exist in the Lovers folders.

If you use another player lower body you must copy-paste again.

Example:

You copy the 10 nif files from data\Meshes\clothes\as\1\f  and the labelf.ini  in the folder data\Meshes\clothes\as\7\f ( if you don't have the 7\f folder create it )

With NifSkope you remove the lower bodies from all the 10 nif filse in the 7\f folder. (use Remove Branch!!  not Remove)

attachicon.gifB5.jpg

Open the player lower body file with NifSkope and "Copy Branch" the body ( not the Scene Root)

attachicon.gifB3.jpg

"Paste Branch" the body in all the 10 Nif files in the 7\f folder ( Paste Branch in Scene Root )

attachicon.gifB4.jpg

Now you have 10 Player lower bodies with penis in the 7\f folder.

Open the labelf.ini and rename the name: set xLoversPkrQuest.TmpStr to sv_Construct "Player Futa"

Done.

---------------------------

Now start your game  and set the right settings and bodies:

We start with the NPCs and enable futa

Use the lovers setting spell

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg Here you set "Attacking Woman Grows Penis" to on. Then continue with "Penis Display Settings"

attachicon.gif4.jpg

attachicon.gif5.jpg  Here you choose your new "No Futa" body.

Now all NPCs will not have a penis during sex if they are the offender during sex.

Now the player:

With the SexBpy spell "Set body self" you choose your nude player body with limp penis. In my example "Speedbuster Seitokai" body.

Now the female player is futa when she is naked.

The futa sex lower body:

The Lovers setting spell.

attachicon.gif6.jpg

attachicon.gif7.jpg

attachicon.gif8.jpg Here you choose your new "Player Futa" body.

Or if your player use HGEC LL Lower body you must do nothing ( or click "Reset Body Type", then Lovers use Futa Lower body)

Or if your player use DMRA you choose "DMRA Futa" ( or "DMRA Futa Open Pussy" )

If player is offender during sex she has an erect penis. If she is the defender during sex she use the Set body limp lower body.

Done.

You can add more Lovers bodies. You can have 10 .

The default male and female in data\Meshes\clothes\as\

And 9 additional in the data\Meshes\clothes\as\1 to data\Meshes\clothes\as\9 folder.

9 female bodies in the f subfolders  and 9 male bodies in the m subfolders.

If you want that player can not get pregnant: add a "xLoversPkrContraception" token to the player inventory.

Use the console.

Player.additem xx000819 1

xx = the load order ID of Lovers with PK.esm

Now no sperm will add to the player during sex.

( I am not sure if remove the womb will also work, or if you get a new one at the next game start)

If you want that the Futa player can make female NPCs pregnant. ( you must have Tamago )

Use console.

set a3ltc.kokumaromilk to 1

Now  offender female NPCs will add sperm to a defender female NPC during sex. ( if the defender female does not have "xLoversPkrContraception" token in the inventory )

Not related to what you said, but in OP: "Never use LOOT". I don't know if at the time you wrote that, that that was true - but per BOSS's site as of this current date "Using mods for Skyrim, Fallout 3 or Fallout: New Vegas? Use LOOT instead, as BOSS's support for those games is relatively poor and no longer maintained. Oblivion users can also use LOOT, but may find that BOSS performs better, depending on the mods they use." So it really depends whether or not someone should or shouldn't use it; saying only use BOSS or only use LOOT would not be true, and from personal experience I've never had issues with LOOT and always had trouble with BOSS.

Is this stil lthe newest guide?

I am back with a newer computer and trying to get everything up and running again (after my last Oblivion install went down the drain).

I remember most of the stuff, but i heard there's a new modlaoder out there...

Mod Organizer?

BOSS is still supported, 2-3 times a month you get a new masterlist.

And nothing changed with LOOT, it still sorts Oblivion Mods wrong! And it messed up Lovers Mods that the whole Lovers system can't work.

Oblivion and LOOT is SHIT!

Yes use LOOT for Skyrim, it was made for Skyrim.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I never used modorganizer.

OBMM or the updated TESMM ( last TESMM update 2 or 3 days ago )

TESMM is for all Bethesda games, I used it for Skyrim.

---------------------------

Yes my guide is still ok. But it only have the "basic" Mods. All you need to play Lovers. No beautification, overhauls, ENB, ...stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello fejeena :)

I wonder what mods do you recommend on fixing the famous neck seam and head discoloration issue? 

So far i found these mods, are these compatible with DMRA body? i am planning on using DMRA for now since there's ton of clothing and armors for it. But i have only found this DMRA body here http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42185/? if there's a better DMRA body with tons of clothing and armors supported please do let me know :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/18669/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/5643/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/19738/?

You can use all DMRA bodies.

In most SetBody Mods are DMRA.  Here at Loverslab SetBody reloaded.

Or  here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13758-dmra-bouncingbuttbb/

And if you use Google  and search"Loverslab DMRA"  you can check a few days all the armors and clothes.

DMRA use HGEC textures so you can try all you can find.

Yes , Oblivion and neck seams....  you can use the seam replacers.

Look also  here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38275-seamless-neckseams-for-head06/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21500-neck-seam/

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/44370

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/44360

After 15 years Oblivion I ignore the neck seams. Only if the head textures color does not match the body color I recolor the head textures with Paint.net ( you can also use PhotoShop or Gimp)

DMRA Is not my body, none of mine player characters and no NPC in my game use it.

You can use all DMRA bodies.

In most SetBody Mods are DMRA.  Here at Loverslab SetBody reloaded.

Or  here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13758-dmra-bouncingbuttbb/

And if you use Google  and search"Loverslab DMRA"  you can check a few days all the armors and clothes.

DMRA use HGEC textures so you can try all you can find.

Yes , Oblivion and neck seams....  you can use the seam replacers.

Look also  here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38275-seamless-neckseams-for-head06/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21500-neck-seam/

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/44370

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/44360

After 15 years Oblivion I ignore the neck seams. Only if the head textures color does not match the body color I recolor the head textures with Paint.net ( you can also use PhotoShop or Gimp)

DMRA Is not my body, none of mine player characters and no NPC in my game use it.

Okay thank you very much for letting me know about these lovely mods :) But i probably won't be using SetBody mod since it sounds like you can use different naked bodytypes for both upper and bottom plus it probably won't be compatible with the DMRA clothings and armor conversions clipping might happen =.= 

And i wonder which overhaul mods do you think is better?

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46199/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42780/?

I heard that it's okay to install OOO + MOO + Oblivion XP together.

With Setbody you CAN use different bodies. DM upper with the normal Lower or the RA Lower. If you want DMRA you choose DMRA.

And you can use it also for NPCs, Maybe you want a companion with small breast, and the companion have small breast clothes in the inventory. Then you use the Target spell in game and the companion have the right nude body.

But I mentioned the SetBody Mods for the bodies. You must not use/install the Mod , you use the meshes. You copy the DMRA meshes from the SetBody folder in your game folder (meshes\characters\_male).

Use SetBody as Body resource, you have all Bodies and must not download all separately.

----------------------

I never used the overhaul and OOO, MOO or Oblivion XP. Sorry can tell you anything about the Mods.

• 2 months later...
Guest supersentai

Hello. I am following Bevilex modlist guide to mod my oblivion and was thinking of install lapf with it too. One question I have is in your guide for OBSE it says I have to enabled the Steam community in-game, or OBSE will fail to load. But in Bevilex modlist he said to disable it because some of the mods he required cannot have that enable even though it says using OBSE too. Although one difference is that in his instruction it said to include the OBSEloader.exe as well. Pretty much all I am asking is that will it be fine to follow his modlist and just add LAPF to it and have no kind of conflict? https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/47591/?tab=1&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Foblivion%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D47591%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Not sure with the Steam community Overlay. i don't have a Oblivion Steam version.

I thought you need it ( like it's mentioned in the OBSE readme )  But you can try to turn it off ( if OBSE don't work you can turn it on again ).

The OBSEloader.exe you don't need if you only play Oblivion. But you need it if you want to use the Constructions set ( Mods with OBSE scripts you can only save if you start the CS with OBSE/OBSEloader.exe (Read "Construction Set - Construction Set Extender" further down in my install guide )

I have not checked all Mods in the list ( but the nude Body Mods are right) . I think you can use it and then install LAPF.

Mods that are not compatible with Lovers, see  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12494-mods-that-are-not-compatible-with-lovers/

• 2 weeks later...

I may have found a problem with the proposed load order in this tutorial:

Loading Lovers with PK Extender after Lovers with PK removes the "Set player body" option in the "Sex Diary" category (And does some other changes to this category).

Or is this change intentionally?

I have this: PK Extender for rev96 v5 - LAPF 1.0

I just checked just to be sure:

If I enable PK Extender, there is no player body option in the "Sex Diary" menu. Also some other entries are changed in there.

If I disable PK Exender, tthere is the player body option in "Sex Diary" and everything looks normal.

But the load order should be after Lovers with PK. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/218-lovers-with-pk-extender-243-re-up/

The extender must overwrite the Lovers sex system and add the foreplay. If you load the extender first it will not work.

??? Or have you tried it to load the extender first and the extender works?

I think there must be a bug in the LAPF extender version. Some menu options are not added.

I don't use the extender so i never noticed it.

I will check it ( during the next days)

Yes I think the extender does something to the menu options. I try to check myself but it's been some time since I last actively modded Oblivion:). Maybe I can find something with Tes4Edit ...

Well I suppose I can setup the body options without active extender, then exit game, enable the extender and it should work for now.

You are right, I checked the scripts. The script with the settings is as copy in the extender esp  and the body settings are missing in that script. Also the strip except funktion.

(Script name:  xLoversPkrInfoSpellScript )

So there are bugs in the LAPF extender Mod.

But you must load it after  Lovers with PK.esp or the extender will not work.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there any place on the planet to get things for oblivion 4 besides the tes nexus BS site?

Last year one could get almost anything. 

Now I cant even get the basic OBSE plugins :

Muneu que OBSE ,

ELYS USV OBSE ,

HNMS script OBSE ,

ELYS AV UNCAPPER OBSE,

NFSE OBSE ,

KUERTEE CLEANUP OBSE.

Every link posted leads to  Nexus.

In the Philippines  Nexus never even allows me to even sign up. 

Nexus used to allow lesser downloads , but that seems to have stopped.

I cant get a game with mods to function without  all 6 of these. 

I have scoured the web to no avail.

WeeWilly

I just built a new custom PC here , and the clowns reformatted my slave drive , wiping out 27 gigs of  saved unpacked mod files. 

I lost things that were gone for the last 5 years.  Impossible to replace.