How was your day today?

Lobzpooatu

Today was nothing special but nice, Ive taken to working out again. So doing push ups and such and such and its paying off Nicely. Went on a atleast 3mile walk thru the hot texas sun had to be about 96 or more today but im feeling great and awesome xD

Im still a little bummed out about my rig being crappy to play skyrim the "Right" way with enb and such idk maybe I should just give up till DA3 comes out?

Today was nothing special but nice, Ive taken to working out again. So doing push ups and such and such and its paying off Nicely. Went on a atleast 3mile walk thru the hot texas sun had to be about 96 or more today but im feeling great and awesome xD

Im still a little bummed out about my rig being crappy to play skyrim the "Right" way with enb and such idk maybe I should just give up till DA3 comes out?

Wish my body could handle that still I served in the mass army national guard from 99-01 my legs got fucked up and nowadays if I stand for more than 30 minutes it feels like hell. I tolerate it because I refuse to get a drivers license and because if I wimp out and stop trying evently I wont be able to stand most likely. I have done a few 11 mile walks since then but it takes me over 6 hours some vicoden and alot of sleep after. I hate taking meds and only take what is absolutely necessary. My backs no good to my scoliosis has gotten real back so most forms of exercise are a nogo.

Today was good for me I slept decent god up a little early made some cash doing a few odd jobs read a decent vamp/witch book and am now setting up to try sims 4 since skyrim crashed and im to lazy to repeat even a little of what I just did in it.

Went to work. Diagnosed a bunch of systems, fixed a couple that didn't need parts. Went to visit my favourite client after lunch. Left for the day from there and stopped at the feed store on the way home to get senior feed for my 14 year old goat. I ended up coming home with senior feed and an orphaned calf. You could hear the poor thing crying and bleating for a teat from outside the store. We have a cow who will allow any calf to suckle on her, so I volunteered to raise the little thing since it won't be much extra effort. Mama cow is settled into a stall with her calf and the orphan and they're all doing very well. Had a roast beef sandwich with a beer for dinner since I'm on my own tonight. And now I'm settled in to goof off for another 90 minutes or so before I crash for the night. Well, that's the plan anyway. Sleep and I have had an odd relationship most of my life. But if I can swing four hours of shuteye, I'll be good to go. So yeah, I'm a happy gal.

Edited to add: Well, so much for peace and quiet. I'm off to bathe my Great Pyrenees who can't seem to learn that the stink kitty is NOT his friend. :blink:

Ok I guess, work didn't go too bad but the instrument cluster of my ancient car got possessed and now I have to try to fix it up. Buying a new one/junk yard one's probably as much as that old junk is worth, so go go soldering iron.

However, I did get my old laptop working again and I found a candy bar I didn't know I had.

Did the usual morning chores, dropped the last cutting of hay, got the laundry going, and then I spent the afternoon playing Skyrim until it was time to do the evening chores.  Grilled up some t-bones and fresh corn. And now I'm getting ready to hit the sack given that tomorrow's Monday and I have to be up at oh-dark-hundred. Good day though. :)

So I just recnelty found out this girl has a mad crush on me its insane lol I slept shitty last night but I found a really nice nice song while browsing youtube that really speaks to me and now about to go on my 4 mile work I do everyday xD

Usual day, beautiful day.

Spent the morning chasing network gremlins. Amazing what happens when people install things on the network without permission... especially when the device in question has a bad network card. We were up and down like a damn yo-yo. Went to lunch, came back, everyone was standing outside because three people complained they could smell gas. Boss sent us home 20 minutes later when she learned the tech wouldn't be out to inspect things for another hour. Ran some errands in town that I needed to do. Came home and did the evening chores. Had grilled chicken and butternut squash risotto for dinner. And here I sit debating whether or not I'm going to break my diet and have one of the brownies my sister made this afternoon. Garfield put it best. Diet is just Die with a T.

Spent the morning chasing network gremlins. Amazing what happens when people install things on the network without permission... especially when the device in question has a bad network card. We were up and down like a damn yo-yo. Went to lunch, came back, everyone was standing outside because three people complained they could smell gas. Boss sent us home 20 minutes later when she learned the tech wouldn't be out to inspect things for another hour. Ran some errands in town that I needed to do. Came home and did the evening chores. Had grilled chicken and butternut squash risotto for dinner. And here I sit debating whether or not I'm going to break my diet and have one of the brownies my sister made this afternoon. Garfield put it best. Diet is just Die with a T.

Haha Tough choices man but hang in there!

What is it that you do i'm really into tech and computers maybe I could learn something xD

I've a brilliant day! Found out my secretary hasn't been invoicing all of the jobs sent through. Normally would be a bad thing, but because all of the jobs are from this month I'll just get her to send them out and I should be able to recover any losses. The best part, it was just a series of mistakes and we still get along great ;)

Shouldn't we also comment on others day before posting our own comment?

Makes it kinda pointless to post? I saw that going on in the earlier posts but now people just post about they day and move on. then the next person.

Ex: Sounds like a rough one dje34, You should take a load off tonight maybe play an extra hr of skyrim for your troubles xD

Just my opinion guys keep it moving....

*Walks out*

Shouldn't we also comment on others day before posting our own comment?

Makes it kinda pointless to post? I saw that going on in the earlier posts but now people just post about they day and move on. then the next person.

Ex: Sounds like a rough one dje34, You should take a load off tonight maybe play an extra hr of skyrim for your troubles xD

Just my opinion guys keep it moving....

*Walks out*

To make you happy (also can i consider this my good deed for the day? :) )

I've a brilliant day! Found out my secretary hasn't been invoicing all of the jobs sent through. Normally would be a bad thing, but because all of the jobs are from this month I'll just get her to send them out and I should be able to recover any losses. The best part, it was just a series of mistakes and we still get along great ;)

Your life sounds better than mine :P

Alright, I did spend most of it asleep though. But compared to the last 4 days it's been good.

Wish i was you

I couldn't sleep and had to get up early so I'm cranky.

I'm male so i dislike the term cranky otherwise yeah there with ya

Took care of 220 students' and 15 teachers' schedules this morning... 

Took care of whining teachers and parents this afternoon...

Sometimes you got to keep your Zen... -_-

Sounds very productive

Me: spent most of the day configuring a warehouse system and writing scripts for a warehouse system after little sleep so staying awake was a challenge

@ majuko : Thanks ! I think I will try the new update of Milk Mod Economy and kick some vampires' asses just to be sure my PC is not too rusty !  :)

@ pinky6225 : Yep, and very stressful. But I'm getting used to it. OMG ! Did I really write that ? Holidays... Ho-li-days ! Man, it seems so far away ! And it seems you need some too ! Or at least a good week-end !

Absolutely fucked up and I am glad its almost over. Bosses...they pay your salary but really, why can't they just leave you alone and let you do the fucking work without always annoying us?

And its still three full days until weekend, and then it starts all over again...I wonder if there is a universe out there which isn't this kind of stupid

Archived