How was your day today?

Lobzpooatu

There is something to be said for getting the 'make you want to pee your pants' giggles over the dumbest stuff with your significant other/boyfriend/girlfriend. It's made all the more fun when you're sitting side by side, cracking up at what eachother is posting on your respective computers at a given moment. 

Awesome day. 

My day could have gone better had a dentist appointment (need i say more?)

Okay a little more, i broke a tooth doing the holidays, but it didn't really bother me too much and by the looks of it no infection, so i wanted to wait until my regular dentist got back before getting it fixed, and hey i already had an appointment to get an old filling fixed so hey might as well get two birds with one stone.

First filling went great no pain just a little buzzing, but the broken one turned out to the spawn of Satan himself, no matter what it would not go to sleep at all but ofc i since pretty much got the max dose of anesthesia in an effort to get that dammed tooth to sleep the rest of my jaw/face reacted normally so pretty much half of my face was in deep sleep. but as said the problem tooth just refused to join in and since they don't really offer the full knock out around here (plus it cost a damm fortune when they do) i had to bite the bullet sort to speak and just get it fixed while both me and tooth was awake.

Normally pain don't bother me to much, was kinda raised with the mindset of suck it up and keep going, hell i have both my kneecaps tattooed, broken a hand just wrapped it in tape and kept on going (stupid thing i don't recommend doing that) but that tooth basically brought me beyond tears, almost like if someone planted a metal rod in my jaw and ran a current trough it.

In other words: THAT FUCKING HURT!!!

But on a brighter note since i worked my ass off this week i have the rest of the month off :) 

05:30  getting up early

06:00  going to take two trains to reach my destiny, the last time I was late, so now ...I will try to arrive soon

07:15  I reach my destiny, only to discover the first day of classes begin at 09:00 and i have been told to get there at 08:00 fuck -.-

09:00  I start the first day of classes way to sleepy...

14:00 Finally...now the long way back to home

15:15 Yup, I'm at home, I prepare myself to go to the doctor

16:00 Waiting for the doctor

16:30 waiting for the doctor...

16:45 finally...at the doctor, only to know they need to analyze my blood again cause I was taking some pills I should have taken thanks to the last doctor...

17:15 at home again, phone call to get a appointment to buy a travel voucher for the next month...and nope, i need to travel to another city to do the papperwork the wednesday. Did I mention I needed to recall the number cause my fucking neighbour ringed at the door? -.-

18:00 Finally some rest...but I cannot sleep, to don't ruin my sleep hours...

I want to be Petter Pan.

Today was the soup day I mentioned earlier and everybody in the office liked it (as they luckily always do) and our apprentice nom-nomed away with a big grin :)

So, even with work being a bore like always, it was kind of a nice day.

You sound like the best work buddy ever! ^^

Today i found out that my current boss wants to end my secondment to the department, offer me a full time position with an extra 2.5k ontop of my salary and a further 2.5k for providing out of hours support and i need to pick my company car.

So while i'll still be a sad little lonely man i'll be slightly richer :)

Today i found out that my current boss wants to end my secondment to the department, offer me a full time position with an extra 2.5k ontop of my salary and a further 2.5k for providing out of hours support and i need to pick my company car.

Nice! Congratulations!

(Not on the last sentence, of course!)

Owner of a lonely Heart~ Haha, just kidding congrats man more money, more power. More power..More..(I'll let you Fill in the Blank)

Archived