How was your day today?

Lobzpooatu

Absolutely fucked up and I am glad its almost over. Bosses...they pay your salary but really, why can't they just leave you alone and let you do the fucking work without always annoying us?

And its still three full days until weekend, and then it starts all over again...I wonder if there is a universe out there which isn't this kind of stupid

Still don't know this routine but I do not envy you.

Good overall. Until the water in the house stopped working for some reason.

Hope it will come back soon.

Well since yesterday I do have a gastroenteritis so between my headaches and my time spent in the toilet (I did also had nausea...). I did mostly spend my time in bed

Spent the morning chasing network gremlins. Amazing what happens when people install things on the network without permission... especially when the device in question has a bad network card. We were up and down like a damn yo-yo. Went to lunch, came back, everyone was standing outside because three people complained they could smell gas. Boss sent us home 20 minutes later when she learned the tech wouldn't be out to inspect things for another hour. Ran some errands in town that I needed to do. Came home and did the evening chores. Had grilled chicken and butternut squash risotto for dinner. And here I sit debating whether or not I'm going to break my diet and have one of the brownies my sister made this afternoon. Garfield put it best. Diet is just Die with a T.

Haha Tough choices man but hang in there!

What is it that you do i'm really into tech and computers maybe I could learn something xD

Brownies 1, Diet 0. Yeah, I gave in. What can I say? I'm weak.

What is it that I do? My official title at work is Systems Analyst. But that's not a particularly good description. I'm an A+, Network+ and Server+ Certified tech with 20+ years of experience. I'm certified to do warranty work on Lenovo and HP systems. And I have my Dell cert, but they're so weird about how they do warranty stuff that my boss refuses to deal with it. Mostly I work on laptops and desktops, but I've got experience working on workstations and servers as well. I've got my MCDST (Micro$oft Certified Desktop Support Technician which is now defunct) and until I came to my current job I did a lot more desktop support work than hardware work, mostly at local hospitals. I've also got 15 years worth of experience managing Windows NT/2003/2008/2012 domains and Microsoft Exchange. Now I manage the network at my current job, do warranty hardware work, and do desktop support for a select group of clients. It's a pretty cushy job that pays well and I only have to put in 32 hours a week to get full time benies. And I don't have to work on printers anymore. I really can't bitch.

Took care of 220 students' and 15 teachers' schedules this morning... 

Took care of whining teachers and parents this afternoon...

Sometimes you got to keep your Zen... -_-

Wow. I think my turkey thermometer would have popped before lunch. You must have the patience of a saint! All I had to deal with today was one of my friends whining about how the weather was going to ruin his tee time.

And its still three full days until weekend, and then it starts all over again...I wonder if there is a universe out there which isn't this kind of stupid

Man, we can only hope. Sometimes the general stupidity of a whole lot of people really boggles the mind. It's not surprising though. I'm pretty sure that the two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. Not necessarily in that order.

Its odd, we haven't had any rain for thee days now.

Just a heavy grey cloud hanging over us, it seems the sun can't break through either.

This type of weather usually makes everybody gloomy, but I love it.

No sun, no wind, just a pale sky.

I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who enjoys a nice overcast day. I love this kind of weather. It's my favourite time to take my equine out for a ride through the bosque. We finally did get some rain today, which is always welcome as far as I'm concerned. And we're expecting more of same for the next couple of days. YAY!

So It rained today so my daily jog was out dont want my hair getting messed up....Yes ima guy but I have really long hair that goes to my upper back and doesnt work well with water haha

Other then that Me and my family has started doing a nightly family time and watching hemlock grove on netflix its pretty awesome and a great series but more important is the laughs and the time with people you care about xD

Right now i'm just on here talking to some friends xD

AlunaTheGod: I only like days like that because it actually gets cool and I dont have to deal with the blistering sun.

Pinky: Sure 1+ Good deed xD

So It rained today so my daily jog was out dont want my hair getting messed up....Yes ima guy but I have really long hair that goes to my upper back and doesnt work well with water haha

I hate jogging in the rain as well. I don't know about you, but when it rains there are a bunch of annoying stands on the very top of my head that seem to stand up. Sucks big time haha

I hate jogging in the rain as well. I don't know about you, but when it rains there are a bunch of annoying stands on the very top of my head that seem to stand up. Sucks big time haha

I wish that would happen with me my hair just becames a mess and incredibly hard to comb out lol >.>

Its time to get it done again my new growth is coming in and it sucks BUT its fucking growing!!! 

I want it down my back :P

Today was good. No fucking phone calls, no stupid fucking cards.

Ate Mongolian BBQ had sriracha chicken with buffalo sauce, green onions, garlic and cilantro, and a tall-ass seasonal beer. Then later on the way home, had pumpkin pie custard. And now I sit at home, still happily buzzed, browsing stupid shit on the internet. This was one of those days where the clouds of depression broke apart, and some rays of light streamed down to remind me “Yo, remember this feeling? It’s still here. S’all good.”

All in all, first good birthday I've had in years.

Today was good. No fucking phone calls, no stupid fucking cards.

Ate Mongolian BBQ had sriracha chicken with buffalo sauce, green onions, garlic and cilantro, and a tall-ass seasonal beer. Then later on the way home, had pumpkin pie custard. And now I sit at home, still happily buzzed, browsing stupid shit on the internet. This was one of those days where the clouds of depression broke apart, and some rays of light streamed down to remind me “Yo, remember this feeling? It’s still here. S’all good.”

All in all, first good birthday I've had in years.

Happy Birthday, man! Glad you enjoyed it!

My day was... soggy. Tropical Storm Odile is wreaking merry hob here. We're catching the northern edge of it and have had quite a bit more rain than we're really used to. No flooding like there was in AZ and NV with the last one, thank God. But damn wet. Four of my five dogs are pretty much brown, which is not normal for them. And my blue heeler refuses to take more than two steps off the porch because his feet MIGHT get muddy. But the internet is back up. For now. And I've got grilled chicken and butternut squash risotto in front of me and a nice glass of chardonnay, so I can't bitch too loudly.

Other thank the fact I was kind of out of it today (fucking antihistamine) it was actually decent, finally got myself a job.

Congrats

Unless its for something other than hayfever you can prolly stop taking antihistamines now (i have) although i've also never had any side effects from them.

My day was both frustrating trying to resolve help ticket regarding not being able to print (seriously it seems it takes almost a act of god to get a damn printer to work with our system) and quite rewarding as i finally finished a project :)

Other thank the fact I was kind of out of it today (fucking antihistamine) it was actually decent, finally got myself a job.

Congrats

Unless its for something other than hayfever you can prolly stop taking antihistamines now (i have) although i've also never had any side effects from them.

It wasn't a regular antihistamine, it was a super antihistamine. Basically to deal with any itchiness from a bacterial infection I had for when it flairs up.

Sorry haven't been active recently. So today was pretty hectic. Wife went on a buisness trip so had to take to the airport then high tail it to the job site. Got half way there and noticed she left her work papers in the back seat then had to go back and give them to her. I was four hours late to the site and had all the materials in my truck. Just finished up the job and now tiiiiiiiime to relax!!!

There is this group of whores at school, (pardon my language)

Who keeps randomly picking on me for some reason.

I'm not sure why, but they are going to push me too far and I'll destroy them.

There are just too many useless people like them on this planet.

I wish I could just rub them all out.

• 2 months later...

boring day, just like others actually. I'm doing nothing and it does affect my moral, I'm waiting for an awnser of an university to start study in another one because I stopped. Couldn't stand the program. So if it is positive it will be on January or February.

6th december is my birthday. I'll see some friends but I'm still feeling down. The only thing that has improved on my mind is my judgement about myself. I'm fiding myself more beautiful than before but still think that I am not.

Long month comming. I'm jealous of couples...

*sigh*

Archived