How was your day today?

Lobzpooatu

Working from 10 in the evening to 5 in the morning doing cocktails, nice night but not many customers and my boss hardly had enough to pay me, as we go out he gets picked on by a drunk demanding him to call a taxi, he ignores him and walks past, he gets pushed against a wall and he obviously found that annoying and confronted him, so he started acting like he's a badass, moment I saw that I was on top of a stairway with my bike, I hit him in the face with the front wheel, quick and dirty. His friend tries to punch me back for it and I managed to dodge as he was obviously not in condition and return the attack with my bike again, he grabs on to the steering wheel and the momentum pulls him tumbling down the stairs, it was rainy so he got all his clothes wet, I menacingly yelled at them and they got scared shitless but still wanted to get it back at my boss, I threw my bike this time and got one of them injured badly, a Swedish guy pops out of nowhere and asks my boss in Swedish "Svenska?" A moment later he talked to the two hot headed jackasses, they started complaining about their wounds and that I ruined their clothes, they whined about us assaulting them first, was really funny actually as none of our work group got a scratch from these idiots, we had a good laugh and everyone went back home, bad news for me though, my bike chain got ruined and I had to ride "a la flintstone" pushing myself with my feet through the night, tipsy from work, it's 7:57, i'm going to take a shower and at 12 I must have sex with my girlfriend, that's a normal day for me :P

Went to dinner with most of the family, and that was nice, but then they wanted to go see a movie. I wanted to see Interstellar, but as usual, nobody ever listens to me, so instead we saw Foxcatcher. It was soooooooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooow and booooooooooooooring, not one of us even remotely enjoyed it, a few of us fell asleep a few times. There's no way any of us would have enjoyed Interstellar any less, and I doubt any of us would have fallen asleep during it either, but again, nobody ever listens to me.

4 things happened to me today.

1. My boyfriend cheated on me, so i dumped him. 1½ year well spent.

2. Just achived 3000 hours on Skyrim. Could not have been done without these lovely mods xD <3.

3. Got a random kiss from a stranger girl.....And kind of liked it.

4, Found a wallet with 50 euro with no ID. Kept it as a consolation "prize" for losing my BF.

Woke up to my little dog dropping his bone on my face. That hurt a lot. Got dressed, took him and my big dog to the park for a walk, which was nice. Then I got back home, took care of them, the usual, fresh food and water, and went to work. Work was fairly boring and slow. Then I came home, and here I am typing this. Guess it was a normal day and evening. 

I know it sounds bad,  but your dog dropped his bone on your face XP  Sorry I shot coke out the nostrils on that. 

Went to work came home,  watched fake off and ate dinner.  While eating a filling came out and my back molar cracked in half.  It doesn't hurt,  but it's sharp and feels weird.   Played a little Halo and tried to teach the misses how to drive a warthog and failed miserably at it.  Now I'm just bored and about to pass out.  

I thought the same thing about the dog thing. And uh, well I took a long walk today for the first time since I was crippled in november and spent the whole month recovering. I walked so long my feet feel like giant blisters right now, but it was worth it.

I know it sounds bad,  but your dog dropped his bone on your face XP  Sorry I shot coke out the nostrils on that. 

Went to work came home,  watched fake off and ate dinner.  While eating a filling came out and my back molar cracked in half.  It doesn't hurt,  but it's sharp and feels weird.   Played a little Halo and tried to teach the misses how to drive a warthog and failed miserably at it.  Now I'm just bored and about to pass out.  

I thought the same thing about the dog thing. And uh, well I took a long walk today for the first time since I was crippled in november and spent the whole month recovering. I walked so long my feet feel like giant blisters right now, but it was worth it.

Not that "bone", lmao... :lol:  He has one of those cow leg bones you can get at the pet store for them to chew on. It was very much like having a large rock hitting me on the face, which happened once by the way.

• 2 weeks later...

Cooked a big ol' spiral ham for the hell of it. There's some drama going on here with family and it's going to be a really rough weekend. So my anxiety is on a tight string and I'm thinking about breaking out some medication for when it comes. Been working on modular origami christmas trees for a present for the bf's father. He's a pretty cool guy and doesn't get enough recognition I think. He deals with a ton of shit. My hands are sore and swollen today, my shoulder is killing me; but fuck it. Feels good to be doing some actual work that means something instead of just sitting there feeling sorry for myself.

Was sniping and enemy sniper mistaked me for ally and stood next to me for a couple of minutes sniping before I realized, I looked at him for a few seconds and then I stabbed him, was really awkward. Also knifed three buggers in a row, they were lying on the ground with their bipods open, didn't see that coming, it was the closing body for a 10 kill deathstreak until a tank gunner shot me in the head, that ended it for me.

Map: sunken dragon

Battlefield 4

Also woke up terribly hung over after having a beautiful dream ruined by a sudden nightmare with sleep paralysis, that yanked me straight into the depths of hell, was a long dream I will explain tommorow.

Shit. I had an 8 hour shift at work (which isn't a problem in itself) and from the minute I walked in to the minute I left the Christmas music was playing and I fucking loathe Christmas music (that's right, loathe) and the only torture I can think of for me that's worse than being stuck in a store forced to listen to that shite for 7 and a half hours (had a half hour break which was in the canteen which mercifully didn't have any music) is water torture add in some temp workers (some of whom where from another store) who fucked my baler (the baler is a very simple machine 4 buttons, one to bale stuff, one to act as an emergency thingy and 2 for up and down for when it's being a dick) or at least I thought they did, however all they did was press the down arrow to bale one of the chambers (there are 3, 2 for cardboard one for plastic) instead of the bale button despite the bale button working and when they turned it off they didn't bother to press the up fucking arrow meaning NO ONE could move it along to a different chamber to get their cardboard in it and finally to top off my shitty day a bottle of lemonade fell off a roller and burst, despite it only falling a foot and despite the roller going at the speed of a glacier spraying me in the process (including in the fucking EYE) which made it look like I pissed myself. Also I was shattered throughout this 8 hour shitstorm making everything even worse.

Spent the Christmas with the children, it was nice I suppose; felt a bit lonely if I'm honest. Especially in the evenings when they're in bed, sitting there by myself. The Ex used to sit there with me, we didn't say much and there was no closeness; but I wasn't alone. Feels worse on christmas. 

Boxing Day was just as boring really. Saw my mother and father, as you do. Spent yesterday with this woman I've been seeing. We've done a couple of things by now, but it just makes me feel pretty uncomfortable. It's just been a long time since i've been there really. 

Sucky day for me today got a new cpu for christmas wasn't a huge jump from what I had prior but did boost fps in skyrim a little. I had been using a stock cooler for awhile so I decided to buy a new one off newegg got it today. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the design when I bought it but it required me to disassemble my mb to install not a huge deal just took time. When I hooked my pc back up it wouldn't boot so started troubleshooting when i got down to the cpu I noticed i bent a pin somehow so tryed to fix it. The pin broke off so now i'm back to my old cpu... I have no job or much of a income so me replacing the cpu is a no go for now i'm using a amd athlon 7750 black edition 2.7 gh dual core the upgrade is a amd phenom 2 2.8 ghz quad core. Atleast im a bit of a hoarder and tend to hang on to all old pc parts I still have my last 2 mobo's with a cpu/ram for em lol.

Sucky day for me today got a new cpu for christmas wasn't a huge jump from what I had prior but did boost fps in skyrim a little. I had been using a stock cooler for awhile so I decided to buy a new one off newegg got it today. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the design when I bought it but it required me to disassemble my mb to install not a huge deal just took time. When I hooked my pc back up it wouldn't boot so started troubleshooting when i got down to the cpu I noticed i bent a pin somehow so tryed to fix it. The pin broke off so now i'm back to my old cpu... I have no job or much of a income so me replacing the cpu is a no go for now i'm using a amd athlon 7750 black edition 2.7 gh dual core the upgrade is a amd phenom 2 2.8 ghz quad core. Atleast im a bit of a hoarder and tend to hang on to all old pc parts I still have my last 2 mobo's with a cpu/ram for em lol.

Newegg does have a good return policy.  Same thing happened with my current FX-8350 (pins were broken on delivery) so I sent it back.  Week later I get a brand new FX-8350 with an apology =D.  People who run large business' could learn a thing or two from Newegg's customer service.

Newegg does have a good return policy.  Same thing happened with my current FX-8350 (pins were broken on delivery) so I sent it back.  Week later I get a brand new FX-8350 with an apology =D.  People who run large business' could learn a thing or two from Newegg's customer service.

im luckiest guy alive, multiple times i incorrectly put my cpu in the slot and all of the pins work despite me trying to ram it in as hard as humanely possible because i was pushing too softly never went in, so i just said fuck it and rammed it in there, works perfectly fine.

my only worries is that my computer might explode at some point because the MOBO is so crowded im suprised it still runs at low temps.

using a 500W PSU with an asus xonar 5.1 soundcard, r9 270x fx6300 2x4gb Corsair Vengance and Hyper evo cpu cooler on a small £50 mobo.

my sound card is literally touching my GPU

Typo count : 3

I'm waiting to receive my new gpu from newegg. It's not an upgrade for most people, but for me and my dying backup parts, it'll be huge, plus I get to put it into a spare gaming rig! I slept all day.. cold front came in and it was fantastic. Finishing off the day making a huge pot of ham and beans to say thanks to my bf's dad for being such a cool guy.

Archived