How was your day today?

Lobzpooatu

Day was calm! :) But passed by too fast... :( In Tamriel~!

Due to a severe downpour, I got the free day from work, because of a blackout! 

Things will get a bit late, tomorrow, but... Seems I can only need to worry about it tomorrow! :P Carpe diem!  :lol:

woke up at 11:36 had to be somewhere at 12

11:52 on a bus guy sits infront of me playing reggae without headphones so everyone could hear it

11:57 reggae man gets off

12:01 i get off

12:04 got to the place i was meant to be

1pm something: accidentally made a Ass using the wrong tool in Adobe illustrator

1pm declares the ass isent fappable

2pm had a walk got a drink, very cold

3pm go home, missing my internet connecter thingie

7pm instead of connecting internet i complete DA:Inquisition

7pm something: end credits are mind-fuckery left clifthangers confirmed no DLC For DA:inquistion so next game i presume

8pm connect internet open League repeatively tell myself do not shout "what a fkin retard" at 4am

20:45 completed whatever this is

I made our new apprentice at work happy today :)

Sometimes, I cook for my co-workers and bring a huge pott of soup or something like that to the office. I love cooking, but for one person, it is too much hassle most of the time.

With my birthday coming up next week, I thought, I make one of my co-workers' favourite soup.

It contains ground meat (pig)

Our new apprentice is muslim and I did not know if he is an observant muslim or not.

So I went over to his desk and asked him straight away if I have to consider anything when making the soup.

He explained that he is observant and only eats meat that is halal, but that I don't need to trouble myself with it, it would be ok if I made it like always and he would just skip the soup.

I said "No way, you are here in our team, you are part of the team, I cook for the team."

He was so touched that I was so conciderate to ask and change the recipe so he can eat some at the birthday lunch.

Then he said something that made me happy :) "It is so very nice that you asked, you are the first to do this. I have goosebumps. Thank you again!"

So, I made his day and he made mine :D

PS: Not as good as skydiving, though... ;)

I made our new apprentice at work happy today :)

Sometimes, I cook for my co-workers and bring a huge pott of soup or something like that to the office. I love cooking, but for one person, it is too much hassle most of the time.

With my birthday coming up next week, I thought, I make one of my co-workers' favourite soup.

It contains ground meat (pig)

Our new apprentice is muslim and I did not know if he is an observant muslim or not.

So I went over to his desk and asked him straight away if I have to consider anything when making the soup.

He explained that he is observant and only eats meat that is halal, but that I don't need to trouble myself with it, it would be ok if I made it like always and he would just skip the soup.

I said "No way, you are here in our team, you are part of the team, I cook for the team."

He was so touched that I was so conciderate to ask and change the recipe so he can eat some at the birthday lunch.

Then he said something that made me happy :) "It is so very nice that you asked, you are the first to do this. I have goosebumps. Thank you again!"

So, I made his day and he made mine :D

PS: Not as good as skydiving, though... ;)

You the real MVP man

Today i woke up and realized my cat had puked on my jacket wohoo! Great start in the morning.

Went to work and wrote some code for our game.

Ate some lunch.

Playtested game while listening to wubwub to try to cancel out the noise from the worst radio station ever that one of my coworkers always listen to on speakers. :<

And then i sat on the bus on my way home like a normal day but started feeling really lonely and in turn contemplating my life choices.

Come home, instantly go to LL and read stuff and felt like typing some stuff and feeling a bit less lonely :).

And time.

The day at work was boring, boring, boring.

Wanted to punch a co-worker in the face for making a stupid comment about a sore spot of mine.

Came home, worked on my mod, got bored after 2 hours, checked with LL and realized that it is going slow in the forums, due to me being in a timezone when all the other active posters are asleep.

Grabbed a brewski and now I am going to play some Alien: Isolation for a bit.

So.... usual fucked up day again. Kind of a bummer after two days of feeling good about the days.

The cycle/day/night from where ever you start a "day".

Around 0300 in the morning, -22c outside.. Found out one of the wheels with a fist sized hole, Getting a good pre-drive warmup there changing a 100kg tire alone in the white hell.

Later in the morning about 0700 suddenly air brakes all locked up.. Explosion happened with one of the main air tanks.. rusty tank which couldnt handle the 10 bar pressure anymore had blown one of the air lines off taking half connector and around 10cm piece around with it. Emergency weld on -18c (Still cold as hell without any gloves)

Got that fixed and no more dramatic happened during work hours.. hell spent more time on side of the road fixing something than on the road. Waste of time whole day.

Came home, found that one drive in file server had died at some point.. There went 200e again.

Overall should've not even woken up for this cycle. To hell with it

The cycle/day/night from where ever you start a "day".

Around 0300 in the morning, -22c outside.. Found out one of the wheels with a fist sized hole, Getting a good pre-drive warmup there changing a 100kg tire alone in the white hell.

Later in the morning about 0700 suddenly air brakes all locked up.. Explosion happened with one of the main air tanks.. rusty tank which couldnt handle the 10 bar pressure anymore had blown one of the air lines off taking half connector and around 10cm piece around with it. Emergency weld on -18c (Still cold as hell without any gloves)

Got that fixed and no more dramatic happened during work hours.. hell spent more time on side of the road fixing something than on the road. Waste of time whole day.

Came home, found that one drive in file server had died at some point.. There went 200e again.

Overall should've not even woken up for this cycle. To hell with it

Haha I'm so glad that:

1. I dont have to wake up at 3 and

2. don't have -22c in the morning.

May i ask where in the world you live so I can add it to the list of places i probably shouldn't move.

As for me I had about -1c today and wrote some code.

This morning I think I'm going to be all that and start regenerating npc heads with citrus head and work on my sanctuary mod after a while.... 6 hours later I'm still staring at a frozen creation kit, watching one generated head at a time pop up into the folder. And this is just one race...

It's raining outside,

The huge pot of chili I made last night is mostly gone, and I'm about to make a big cup of hot cocoa.

So it's not all bad. I just can't do a damn thing else while the ck is running. I'm afraid of crashing it.

Count in Finland then, Winters are sometimes a bitch (these days not tho, thanks to the "global warming?" In everywhere else in the world people are totally in chaos because there is snow or -5c coldness. Here during same time barely even below 0).

And didnt actually wake up at 3am... it was closer to 1am when woke up to grind the engine and be prepared to kickstart it if had to. And had to dig the truck out of snow first.

Count in Finland then, Winters are sometimes a bitch (these days not tho, thanks to the "global warming?" In everywhere else in the world people are totally in chaos because there is snow or -5c coldness. Here during same time barely even below 0).

And didnt actually wake up at 3am... it was closer to 1am when woke up to grind the engine and be prepared to kickstart it if had to. And had to dig the truck out of snow first.

haha, I see, I live in Sweden but I'm happy that it's not that far north xD

Today so far, woke up at 7 made coffee and logged on LL.

This morning I think I'm going to be all that and start regenerating npc heads with citrus head and work on my sanctuary mod after a while.... 6 hours later I'm still staring at a frozen creation kit, watching one generated head at a time pop up into the folder. And this is just one race...

It's raining outside,

The huge pot of chili I made last night is mostly gone, and I'm about to make a big cup of hot cocoa.

So it's not all bad. I just can't do a damn thing else while the ck is running. I'm afraid of crashing it.

Wow what are you trying to load?  They 4k heads or something?

Slow day at work, was rather bored (even though I had enough to do).

Wanted to punch the same co-worker again for being annoying.

Came home, had another coffee and now I am browsing :)

Yeah about the same way except worse; have a coworker that acts like he's the reason the world spins.  The ass gets on my nerves and anything he boasts about is usually followed by a curt, "fuck off," or, "shut up."  He CLAIMS he managed to make a lesbian girl go straight because of him.

I call bullshit on that.

To top things off I had to go to the hospital for some blood tests.  I have hypothyroidism so I have to take medication for it and apparently I was showing signs of acute kidney failure.  That cleared up I think but giving 5 vials of blood made me light headed and dizzy as hell.  I then had to go to the local clinic to get my mothers commodities (Salvation Army food stuffs for the elderly) and ended up waiting 3 hours trying with mixed results not to pass out.  As icing on the cake I worked a graveyard shift last night.  It's a wonder I didn't drive off into the ditch or passed out behind the wheel.

And now I can't sleep Dx

yeah...fun day =_=

It's raining outside,

No I'm regenerating npc heads for use with citrus head. It takes it a little while to propagate. See, if you use citrus head replacer, npcs faces won't animate unless you generate them; and if you use citrus head standalone, only the pc head will be citrus. So that's what I'm trying and if you try to do a bunch at one time, (like an entire race, nords are taking for-frickin'-ever) Then it either A: crashes, or B: takes forever. It's averaging 3-4 facegeom nifs a minute and hasn't crashed, so I'm not too worried. :3 Argonians only took 40 minutes to do. So far I'm sitting at nearly 1500 npc's completed.

It's raining outside,

No I'm regenerating npc heads for use with citrus head. It takes it a little while to propagate. See, if you use citrus head replacer, npcs faces won't animate unless you generate them; and if you use citrus head standalone, only the pc head will be citrus. So that's what I'm trying and if you try to do a bunch at one time, (like an entire race, nords are taking for-frickin'-ever) Then it either A: crashes, or B: takes forever. It's averaging 3-4 facegeom nifs a minute and hasn't crashed, so I'm not too worried. :3 Argonians only took 40 minutes to do. So far I'm sitting at nearly 1500 npc's completed.

Ahh I see.  Sanctuary mod...sounds interesting.  For some reason it reminds me of Sanctuary in the Highlander universe.  Oddly enough I've been getting back into that series lately.  Grew up that series and even though its a little dated in comparison to other shows it still fun to watch.

~snip

~snip

~snip

Ahh I see.  Sanctuary mod...sounds interesting.  For some reason it reminds me of Sanctuary in the Highlander universe.  Oddly enough I've been getting back into that series lately.  Grew up that series and even though its a little dated in comparison to other shows it still fun to watch.

Yeah, it's not so fun just staring at it, wanting to work on other stuff at the same time while the creation kit is chugging along.  :lol:

I don't remember much about the series. I've seen a bit of it, but for some reason I guess it didn't stick with me but I can assure you the Divide is nothing like Highlanders torturous sanctuary.  :lol:  :lol: It's based on an RP story that my bf and I created over the course of about 2 years. 

So far, today has been spent combing the forums, waiting on CK to work it's rickety magic, and laughing at said bf as he manhandles his skyrim install into submission (again). And the day is only half done! Thinking I should make some chicken and dumplings or something. 

Yeah about the same way except worse; have a coworker that acts like he's the reason the world spins.  The ass gets on my nerves and anything he boasts about is usually followed by a curt, "fuck off," or, "shut up."  He CLAIMS he managed to make a lesbian girl go straight because of him.

I call bullshit on that.

To top things off I had to go to the hospital for some blood tests.  I have hypothyroidism so I have to take medication for it and apparently I was showing signs of acute kidney failure.  That cleared up I think but giving 5 vials of blood made me light headed and dizzy as hell.  I then had to go to the local clinic to get my mothers commodities (Salvation Army food stuffs for the elderly) and ended up waiting 3 hours trying with mixed results not to pass out.  As icing on the cake I worked a graveyard shift last night.  It's a wonder I didn't drive off into the ditch or passed out behind the wheel.

And now I can't sleep Dx

yeah...fun day =_=

Thanks for making my day not the worst today ;)

Sorry your day was even shittier than mine, though!

I call bullshit on that.

And now I can't sleep Dx

yeah...fun day =_=

Thanks for making my day not the worst today ;)

Sorry your day was even shittier than mine, though!

Lol...well if it put a smile on your face it was worth it then =D

Archived