So, guess which Celeb just had a ton of Nude Pics dumped on Reddit...

Eth4rlad

...if you said FUCKING EVERYBODY! then you're right. (Edit: The Dumps are actually hapening and still continue on 4Chan but Reddit is working hard on creating Albums)

Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, all the good stuff. Somebody apparently dumped the motherload on the Internet and Reddit is going crazy.

What's really puzzling to me is how all of these Pics where able to be collected and dumped at once.

EDIT: Ooooooh apparently iCloud got breached.....really great idea to make a Blowjob-Video and leave it on a cloud.

DS: Links removed, although they were defunct anyway

Whoever did this is an asshole. That kind of shit ruins lives. 

I sure aint going to defend it, although i admit i find the chaos on Reddit/Imgur/4Chan incredibly hilarious. I guess i'm just a jaded asshole.

On a sidenote though, nobodys career is going to suffer over this. Especially not since it's such a widespread leak. If anything, it hopefully teaches people to not leave their shit on Icloud.

Whoever did this is an asshole. That kind of shit ruins lives. 

I sure aint going to defend it, although i admit i find the chaos on Reddit/Imgur/4Chan incredibly hilarious. I guess i'm just a jaded asshole.

On a sidenote though, nobodys career is going to suffer over this. Especially not since it's such a widespread leak. If anything, it hopefully teaches people to not leave their shit on Icloud.

I think the careers of the folks working public relations might suffer a bit.

Teehee.

"The Fappening" 

XD

Fucking hilarious

Meh... these are celebrities, and life does not really end just cause a bunch of people saw you naked

The worst thing that could happen is some people will see them as "not their heroes" anymore, the altar has fallen...

But then again do you really thought they were not human?

They have the same equipment as eeeeeverybody else, some like sex, just like eeeverybody else, some more than others though, but who cares?

Their careers will still go on, it's not the first time it happens

And people used to think ICloud was safe?

Hackers gonna hack

Trolls gonna troll...

well its out out of control already

it looks like the guys its hiding behind a shitoad of proxies and he isn't even from US, also this is mostly APPLE's fault for that gynormous breach on iCloud which they never bothered to fix it, and the actresses too for posting those pics and then say that they are saints(god there's even a Guzler Facial of jlw)

Its Pamela Anderson's Sex Tape All over again, even the Fucking TMZ, FOX and Playboy tried to pay the guy for more of those pics and the videos, the guy will be free and the pics will stay there for ever

who knows if the guy even lives on US?

I have only heard of like two of the names on the list...am I not "hip" and "with it" anymore!?

...meh who am I trying kid I was never hip and with it to begin with.

Don't care much for the photos, maybe because I have no point of reference with any of these people.

Although this is an interesting social experiment, is this going to invoke a more preventive approach and measures with people taking nude pictures of themselves or will it makes it more rampant because now everyone knows for sure all the famous/cool kids are doing it.

"The Fappening" 

XD

Fucking hilarious

Meh... these are celebrities, and life does not really end just cause a bunch of people saw you naked

The worst thing that could happen is some people will see them as "not their heroes" anymore, the altar has fallen...

But then again do you really thought they were not human?

They have the same equipment as eeeeeverybody else, some like sex, just like eeeverybody else, some more than others though, but who cares?

Their careers will still go on, it's not the first time it happens

And people used to think ICloud was safe?

Hackers gonna hack

Trolls gonna troll...

This!

1st question - if you don't want folks to see something, why in the fuck are you taking a picture\movie of it?

2nd question - if you just "have" to take a picture\movie of something, why in the fuck are you posting online?

While I don't advocate hacking or hackers, if folks lack fucking common sense, I can't seem to muster up a single drop of compassion for them in shit like this.

Archived