hey there, I am having a little trouble getting this mod fully working.  Let me start by saying that I use CBBE, I have XP32 maximum skeleton extended, NIOveride, CBBE, HDT physics extensions and enhanced character edit.  While I have all of the sex, pregnancy and things like that working there are a few things I just cant get working.  First I cant get any kind of body morphing to happen.  Second after the child is born I have this strange tiny blue cube following me around.  Also I had a question, is there some sort of abortion potion or something that can be crafted with this mod?  One of the reasons I wanted this mod was in conjunction with estrus Charus + and I was hoping that there would be some way of curing the infestation If my character was able to get to a city or whatever in time.  Lastly is there some way to disable the period blood effect for the PC?

Thanks for all your work making this incredibly in depth mod btw!!!

If you open the corresponding nif file in Outfit Studio you can easily figure out if an armor supports belly node scaling.

1. Open the armor in Outfit Studio.

2. On the right side, where the components of the nif file are listed, you got a tab named "Bones".

3. If you open this tab you can see which bones are supported from the nif. If you see a bone called "NPC Belly", than this apecific outfit supports belly node scaling.

The PregnancyBelly slider in BodySlide does have nothing to do with belly node scaling. This slider is only useful if you want to create an outfit with weight based scaling, which works on a different base than node scaling.

Thank you for clearing that up, now I understand the reasons why some armours work and some do not. There's actually no "NPC Belly" bone in the Merta Armour. In the meanwhile I found that someone here on LL fixed that, which solves the problem!

hey there, I am having a little trouble getting this mod fully working.  Let me start by saying that I use CBBE, I have XP32 maximum skeleton extended, NIOveride, CBBE, HDT physics extensions and enhanced character edit.  While I have all of the sex, pregnancy and things like that working there are a few things I just cant get working.  First I cant get any kind of body morphing to happen.  Second after the child is born I have this strange tiny blue cube following me around.  Also I had a question, is there some sort of abortion potion or something that can be crafted with this mod?  One of the reasons I wanted this mod was in conjunction with estrus Charus + and I was hoping that there would be some way of curing the infestation If my character was able to get to a city or whatever in time.  Lastly is there some way to disable the period blood effect for the PC?

Thanks for all your work making this incredibly in depth mod btw!!!

That's where I come in... I wanted both Estrus Chorus and Being Female, however, Estrus Chorus overwrites the body modification preventing Being Female's changes to take place, AND if you get impregnated by Estrus Chorus, you will have issues with your cycle, as it gets paused for the length of pregnancy and replenish, rather than just the length of time you are impregnated by Estrus, even if Estrus Chorus has been disabled via MCM while in the load list.

I've been using this mod for a while(started with 2.2b and lost that game) and am curious about a few things.  Not entirely sure if they're issues pertaining to this mod or one of the others I have installed, but I noticed them right away after installing being female.

1. Save Game script cleaner  really doesn't seem to like this mod.  Removing scripts from invalid variables brings up fwabilitybeeingmale, but only after removing scripts created from non-existent forms.  Telltale sign where being is misspelt brings me here fairly quickly.  I think it's in part tied to R6025 C++ issue I am running into from time to time as of late.  R6025 being an issue where calls are being made to virtual variables(as best I can figure).  Or at least tied to issue 2.

GkWY6np.jpg

2.  On every load I get a lot of "variables do not exist" comments listed in console.

I may be on a wild goose chase and taking y'all down the garden path with me, but I think I need someone tell me if that's the case.

small snipet from log.  Can post more if required, but it's a LOT of status updates on orgasm(s) and arousal changes.

<NULL form> (00105CA6)].Actor.GetLeveledActorBase() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on <NULL actor> (00105CA6)].FWAbilityBeeingMale.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 72
[03/27/2015 - 05:49:34AM] Error: Unable to call GetLeveledActorBase - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<NULL form> (00105CA8)].Actor.GetLeveledActorBase() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on <NULL actor> (00105CA8)].FWAbilityBeeingMale.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 72
[03/27/2015 - 05:49:34AM] Error: Cannot call GetSex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on <NULL actor> (00105CA6)].FWAbilityBeeingMale.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 72
[03/27/2015 - 05:49:34AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp28"
stack:
[03/27/2015 - 05:49:34AM] Error: Cannot call GetSex() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on <NULL actor> (00105CA8)].FWAbilityBeeingMale.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 72
[03/27/2015 - 05:49:34AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp28"
stack:
[03/27/2015 - 05:49:34AM] Error: Unable to call GetLeveledActorBase - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [<NULL form> (00105CA7)].Actor.GetLeveledActorBase() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on <NULL actor> (00105CA7)].FWAbilityBeeingMale.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 72
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on <NULL actor> (00105CA7)].FWAbilityBeeingMale.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 72
stack:

Regardless.  Great work, and thanks for doing it :)

I dont know if any other have seen that BFAP1.3 does not affect Vilja.

Updating.

I did remove SkyKids and it started to work. But she dont use the lines, but all other works.

And I have seen the same errors that MoonSpot shows.

Edited by Uncle64

Is there a way to deactivate the kids comments which require a response? Specifically whenever my PC casts a spell the kid asks me if I can turn him invisible which forces a response and it seems to go off almost every spell or even sometimes when I have a spell equipped.

Is there a way to deactivate the kids comments which require a response? Specifically whenever my PC casts a spell the kid asks me if I can turn him invisible which forces a response and it seems to go off almost every spell or even sometimes when I have a spell equipped.

I couldn't figure out a way to deactivate them but I'm on it, when I find some time again

Will there be any chance for Argonian and Khajiit children with this mod?

You can download the COTS Mod that includes Argonian and khajiit children models. Then you need the RCOTS AddOn (you can find it in the download section) and you can born Argonian and Khajiit children.

The trigger for the "Can you turn me invisible" request is the WICastMagic01 quest, but disabling that quest would be a bad idea since it handles a number of other magic cast quest events as well.  Usually casting a spell like Courage on a child at the request and convincing them that they ARE invisible will stop it... though sometimes it doesn't. 

I second Moonspot (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/?p=1126079), I have the exact same errors and it's starting to crash my game a lot lately when Estrus Chaurus+ is running. So it would be either, but this is the only mod left generating insane amounts of log bloat.

Given that line 1413 is the function OnUpdateGameTime in this snippet:

;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; State - Pregnant by Chaurus
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
state PregnantChaurus_State
	function SetBelly()
	endFunction
	function InitState()
	endFunction
	event OnUpdateGameTime()
		if System.IsActorPregnantByChaurus(ActorRef)==false
			System.Controller.Pause(ActorRef,false)
		endIf
	endEvent
endState

I would say that this is in fact the root cause, though after my character is no longer pregnant the state does not seem to update, because it crashes everytime I wait, sleep or fasttravel. Do you have any idea as to what may be the actual cause?/have any idea how to fix this?

I'll try and reset the mod and estrus chaurus and see if that helps, but I think this has to be fixed at the mod level.

Fixed the none errors by adding two none checks to two functions System.IsActorPregnantByChaurus in FWSystem.psc and line 146 in FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc. Doesnt fix my crash though. Uploading it for reference; this does not solve the core problem that the cloaks arent properly dispelled, EC+ has that problem too, dunno if it can be fixed though. I certainly do not have the know-how.

If you want to use it, copy the contents of the folder to your Scripts/ directory in your mod directory (if you're using MO). This is NOT a well thought through fix.

BF 2.4 none-object fix.7z

Can this mod work with Fill her Up? or will it count towards the "other pregnancy mods" incompatabilities? 

It won't crash if you use both, but your belly will flicker in size when one or the other runs it's belly node resizing script if you have cum bloat while pregnant. Unless there's been a workaround implemented recently I hadn't noticed. So not game-breaking, but potentially annoying.