anyoen know which files exacty i need to compile this. was messing around trying to add it tracking babies not just children. i use mo so i moved all the souce files over to the main skyrim folder but keep getting message about cant find nioverride(probaly need to move over the .dll for it) and a bunch of ones that seem to be ui related.

I was wondering about the possibility of adding a feature where the player cannot wear armor that covers the belly after it has been scaled past a certain point by this mod.  This would avoid the need for PSVAC armors, allowing this to be more compatible with any body types and armors, by just not allowing the player to wear armor (for certain slots) when pregnant.

Is this technically possbile?

Perhaps as a separate mod., to accomodate other mods. like Sexlab Hormones, etc. 

I was wondering about the possibility of adding a feature where the player cannot wear armor that covers the belly after it has been scaled past a certain point by this mod.  This would avoid the need for PSVAC armors, allowing this to be more compatible with any body types and armors, by just not allowing the player to wear armor (for certain slots) when pregnant.

Is this technically possbile?

Perhaps as a separate mod., to accomodate other mods. like Sexlab Hormones, etc. 

There are one plugin for that.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/page-35?do=findComment&comment=1013504

There are one 1.3 some where to.

I've been trying to have a child using this mod. However all I get is the baby item and it never grows into a child. I thought maybe there would be a setting under "Children" but its blank. Is there some setting I've missed or an addon I need? To clarify I am not trying to have a creature baby just a regular one. Thanks for any help you can give.

hopely next update works on the update system to not be so hard on your computer. probaly something like a aoe update centered on u for a certain range would work better, but probaly have where u can switch between the cloak update and the system heavy current update system.  with current system once u get around 30-50 women in the data base it has issues keeping the body of those close to u updated so when u d oa majaor zone like outside a city it can take a good  3hour wait to get there bodies back when it 75 might as well forget the update happening in a timely manner.

Do the babies age and if so how long and what do I need to do , no children show up in my children tab and the baby has just been sitting in my invertory forever now no option to name or anything. thanks for any response.

The baby item is unchanging.  Children are born at the age skyrim has children set for.  At this time the mod doesn't have "growing" children.  Perhaps one day.  I did make a small mod  for people who didn't want to place their "baby" just any where.  I adds storage "cribs" to the temple of Mara in Riften. :)   BF_BabySafeCribs_V1.rar    

Here it is if you wish to use it.  ;)

I've been trying to have a child using this mod. However all I get is the baby item and it never grows into a child. I thought maybe there would be a setting under "Children" but its blank. Is there some setting I've missed or an addon I need? To clarify I am not trying to have a creature baby just a regular one. Thanks for any help you can give.

In the MCM under the Pregnancy category there is a setting near the bottom left of the page for "Spawn Type".  It defaults to baby item which is what you are seeing.  You need to use the pulldown menu there to select actor.  Then once a baby is born they will show up under the Children menu.

I have problem but I can't post images... for some strange reason when I enter Mod configuration menu it seems something is broken. For example it doesn't have normal categories like:

Settings

Cycle

Pregnancy

Male etc...

It looks for me like that:

$FW_MENU_PAGE_Settings

$FW_MENU_PAGE_Cycle

$FW_MENU_PAGE_Pregnancy

$FW_MENU_PAGE_Male etc.

And in each of these categories instead of for example "Difficulty" I have $FW_MENU_SETTINGS_Difficulty with for example not "HEAVY" as an option but $FW_MENU_OPTIONS_DIFFICULTYHEAVY.

I have few mods using MCM and each of them works fine except for this one.

I have problem but I can't post images... for some strange reason when I enter Mod configuration menu it seems something is broken. For example it doesn't have normal categories like:

Settings

Cycle

Pregnancy

Male etc...

It looks for me like that:

$FW_MENU_PAGE_Settings

$FW_MENU_PAGE_Cycle

$FW_MENU_PAGE_Pregnancy

$FW_MENU_PAGE_Male etc.

And in each of these categories instead of for example "Difficulty" I have $FW_MENU_SETTINGS_Difficulty with for example not "HEAVY" as an option but $FW_MENU_OPTIONS_DIFFICULTYHEAVY.

I have few mods using MCM and each of them works fine except for this one.

You're missing the Interface/Translation files. Make sure you installed this properly.

I have a question. During the menstrual cycle, is blood supposed to drop from the vagina and textures be applied to the body or anything without a sanitary napkin? There is nothing happening, except when I put on the sanitary napkin and that gets bloody after a while. 
Without the sanitary napkin, nothing happens. Is this the case for everyone else?

I have a question. During the menstrual cycle, is blood supposed to drop from the vagina and textures be applied to the body or anything without a sanitary napkin? There is nothing happening, except when I put on the sanitary napkin and that gets bloody after a while. 

Without the sanitary napkin, nothing happens. Is this the case for everyone else?

Usually with out the sanitary napkin you would see blood on your characters thighs.  However, of late I too have noticed the absence of the blood on thighs when my PC is not wearing her sanitary napkin.  It never really bothered me so I just continued to change the sanitary napkin as if nothing was amiss.  

You're missing the Interface/Translation files. Make sure you installed this properly.

For me it doesn't look as if they are missing. Can someone upload their Interface/Translation files for this mod? Other than that I have no idea what else I could do.

Usually with out the sanitary napkin you would see blood on your characters thighs.  However, of late I too have noticed the absence of the blood on thighs when my PC is not wearing her sanitary napkin.  It never really bothered me so I just continued to change the sanitary napkin as if nothing was amiss.  

Hmm odd.. Anyone else having this problem too where blood doesnt appear without the sanitary napkin equipped?

One question.

If you play as one male, and have one children that is following you. You dont have the option to say "Go to Mom" Only to say it should stay and can play little.

If you play as one female you have the option to send your child to Dad.

Any plan to add it?

Does anyone know a good way to fix the little ones in tes5edit? 

Unfortunately my little one has come out like this;

yBZ6clH.png

And its very very scary. I use RS children. And I can only assume that's why she came out like that. Also Defeat seems to be picking her up as someone who can rape, so I figured I would mention that as well. 

If I can't fix her in tes5edit, does anyone a quick, safe way to delete her? Ay, poor thing, I feel bad doing it, but she's scary, bless her. 

-C

Still can't figure it out how to fix that:

2015_04_15_00001.jpg

This happens only with this mod.

Go to ...data/Interface/Translations.

Look to see if you have the following files:

BeeingFemale_CHINESE

BeeingFemale_CZECH

BeeingFemale_DANISH

BeeingFemale_ENGLISH

BeeingFemale_FINNISH

BeeingFemale_FRENCH

BeeingFemale_GERMAN

BeeingFemale_ITALIAN

BeeingFemale_JAPANESE

BeeingFemale_POLISH

BeeingFemale_RUSSIAN

BeeingFemale_SPANISH

BeeingFemale_SWEDISH

BeeingFemale_TURKISH

If those files are missing, Re-download and re-install Beeing Female.

That menu error is caused by not having the proper interface files.

If you do have the files make sure they're in the right folder. Beeing FEmale was set up to be installed with a mod manager, so the folder structure in the original archive should not be changed. Other than that make sure you are using the latest version and have all of the proper requirements.

My interface files are attached

Interface.zip

How do you heal the (unborn) baby? There is a mention about it in the description, but nothing heals it and taking away abortus doesn't help the survivability  of the baby once it is born, as hits to it still take it down to around 3 percent health. 

Health potions heal the baby, but it takes a lot of them. Check the MCM - information section after taking some healing potions... I ended up gulping down about 8 health potions after my last dungeon, as each one only heals a small amount...

Time also heals the baby's health, but it takes a lot of time not fighting to get it to heal...