I have to report an unsure bug?

I have the version 2.4 BF, in follicular phase, didn't go into water.

I've set the sperm stays timer to 8.75days, and they starts disapper just after 4-10 in game hours. Help?

EDIT : False alarm, they show up again after serveal hour passed, it seems its the information didn't keep up reflashing when some of the sprem's info are around 6.5-7H.

I have to ask, are the children's level capped to your level? As none of my kids have leveled after I started having them fallow me, even after killing some 20 bandits and 12 wolves... My character is still level 1 by choice.

Also, is there a way to remove the "Old" flag from the actors, as I try to bring my skyrim to a more realistic look, and feel, for the supposed time period *Nordic/ Vikings* most adults did not live past 30, so there was no "Old and wrinkled" people unless they were wizards of sorts, often shunned by commoners, and unless they helped were usually slain by a group of warriors.... Just point me in the right direct in the CK...

Also, is there a way to remove the "Old" flag from the actors, as I try to bring my skyrim to a more realistic look, and feel, for the supposed time period *Nordic/ Vikings* most adults did not live past 30, so there was no "Old and wrinkled" people unless they were wizards of sorts, often shunned by commoners, and unless they helped were usually slain by a group of warriors.... Just point me in the right direct in the CK...

You have to change the race in the CK. There are two races, ElderRace and ElderRaceVampire, which all elders belong to. Technically, that's what makes them "old people".

P.S.: I guess it's safe to ignore the old vampires because there is just one old male. Strange enough, since I've never heard of old looking vampires.

You have to change the race in the CK. There are two races, ElderRace and ElderRaceVampire, which all elders belong to. Technically, that's what makes them "old people".

Thank you very much! This will take me a bit of time to complete, but will do.

Greetings all!

sorry, office tooks all my nervs :) But now I'm here again :)

I've stumbled over a bug which is not critical but annoying.

Problem is that in my opinion the scaling of clothes and armor, especially in late 2nd and 3rd trimester, is rather ugly. So i wrote a mod which sets the baseweight of all women to 0 (the visual effect is not really big) and switched over to weight based belly scaling.

On my PC it works as intended, but on NPCs the update of the weight seems never to happen. In theory it should work, but it doesn't. I tested if there is a problem with the bodies, but when I say (via console) "setnpcweight 100" the (female) NPC looks pregnant as intended.

I guess it has something to do with the weight updating, cause whenever I use directly the "Update Belly" charm from Sleepy_Souls add on the weight is properly updated.

I don't even know if someone out there is using the weight based scaling too, but it would be great if it works.

This may happen sometimes. This is the "Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime() on a none object" bug. When you change the location and return again, the NPC should be loaded again and it should work.

Something you can try:

use the 'setnpcweight' command, wait 1 Game-Hour and now the weight should be updated back to the BeeingFemale calculated weight. The Node scaling / weight update should appear every 1 game hour. When it doesn't update the weight, it's the live update bug "Unable to call .... on a none object"

Does the latest version spam the console about a missing variable or my setup is buggy?

I thought I've fixed it, but it seems I forgot to copy the latest "BeeingFemale.dll" in to the SKSE plugin folder.

All I remember it's called every time you load a game but not during gaming.... only on game load

Should the RCOTS plugin facegen data problem be fixed with this latest update? Because all the children made with this mod are still missing facegen data for me. Anyone else still having this problem? Is there a required load order for it to work?

Is anyone else here even using the RCOTS plugin? If so, is the facegen data working properly for you?

I should mention that for the very first child it worked initially, then the next time I loaded the game his face was that greyish-colour-default-shape look that I'm pretty sure means absent facegen data. And then the rest of the kids have been like that as soon as they were born. I didn't change the load order or add/remove anything. I've tried messing with the load order afterwards but no luck with that. Any insight anyone?

Right now I'm testing Xvision children and optimize BeeingFemale for it. After that I will optimize for RS Children and for RCots.

I think the RCOTS AddOn isn't updated to the latest child system. I think they will run away.

I did find out why the NPC did not use the contraceptive.

I have used wrong things in my Cure Disease portion.

So now they use them.

Glas to hear :)

My kids are cowering and running away from combat ACK!

Is there a setting in the MCM that handles this? As I don't remember anything that changes how they react. In the previous version, and play through, my son actually fought along side me...

Right now, no, there isn't a setting and they shouldn't run away since BeeingFemale 2.4 (any fix)

I can't realy take a look on it anymore because my children are up to date. I think the problem is when you had children from an old BeeingFemale version so the child flag is still set.... but dunno, this shouldn't be possible all i know....

When you are using the RCOTS AddOn, like I said above it can be that they are still act like little cute kids (child flag is still set ^^ have to update the RCOTS addon) that don't want to fight.

Hi ;-) 

First of all... thank you for this brilliant mod :thumbs up:

But since the new update, 2.4 fix3 I think... the race of the kids is Nord instead of nordchild, so RC don't recognize them as child and they have the potato head syndrom loll

dfgnN0.th.jpg

I try to place the Beeing female esp before all the RC esp but not working. I change the race for nordracechild via a console command and now they have no head ... creapy loll

IrMNXX.th.jpg

And by the way sorry for my english ^^

I had to remove the child flag so they will fight again. Couldn't find another way to make them fight.

But I think this raised some many problems.

My kids are cowering and running away from combat ACK!

Is there a setting in the MCM that handles this? As I don't remember anything that changes how they react. In the previous version, and play through, my son actually fought along side me...

In BF the child box is left unchecked in their race so they will fight.  You may have another mod that overrides that setting to make them act like a default Nord child.  

I had a mod that made some elders younger.  Then another mod came and overwrote mine making them elder again.  I just made a new mod for only making the elders younger (My other mod does other things so I could not change it's position).  Then I made sure it was loaded below the one that overwrote mine. *complicated....isn't it*

Thanks for the hind - now I know where all the child-bugs may came from.... Didn't recognize that the child flag could race all (or some) the problems.

so, I must be missing something. How do I make contraception fluid and the other items? one of the books tell me.

Contraception fluid low and medium: Cooking pot like those you can find on camp fires or in some Inn

Contraception fluid high: Cooking pot, too... but this requires the BasicAddOn

Wash out fluid: Cooking pot, too ... again :)

Sanitary napkin: smithing -> leather

Hello! :) Very big fan of your work!

Strange question :P I am role playing a mage with his (hentai)werewolf(gal) pet, and I want to impregnate her > :D

Is there a way I can give her the "beeing female" spell that other unique NPC's already have?

Thanks in advance!

Well, werwolfs don't have a belly node. so even when you can impregnate them, they won't have a belly.

Anyways, right now they are not supported, all i know. But this is on my todo list.

Not sure if its a bug or not, but every time a Character (player or NPC) gives birth with the items option, its always spiders =\

what do you meen with spiders? The "animation" ? Did you run FNIS?

I have to ask, are the children's level capped to your level? As none of my kids have leveled after I started having them fallow me, even after killing some 20 bandits and 12 wolves... My character is still level 1 by choice.

Yes, children are capped to the player level - but to save performance I had to trick around a bit and reducing the if-statements and calculations.

For example - When the player level is 20, your child is level 19 and you start fighting... a long and difficult fight with a level 60 enemy for example.... it may happen that the child can get level 21 or even higher during this combat (only when the level was lower then your level, befor you start the fight)

But when you are on the same level, the child won't gain exp anymore.

Otherwise it would be to easy to level your child (cheating) .... You could remove all weapons from the child inventory so the child will fight with the fists.... then you start a fight and let the child fight while your character will jump on a stone (save your self).... now you can go shopping (in real life) and when you come back home your child is level 150 :)

So i made a simple performance save way to block this.

One question.

Anyone that have got the weight scaling to work?

The weight seems to work, but it scales wrong. No belly they only get bigger. But it looks better and more natural.

What slider should you use in bodyslide?

pregnant belly slider

One question.

The weight seems to work, but it scales wrong. No belly they only get bigger. But it looks better and more natural.

Even though the PregnancyBelly slider looks more natural, it's not supported by all bodyslide conversions. Instead I would recommend using the Belly and BigBelly slider.

In my game I have Belly and BigBelly at 230 percent and TummyTuck at -200 percent.

You can try to make two bodies. One with the PregnancyBelly slider (for outfits that works with it) and one conventional with Belly and BigBelly slider for outfits that won't work with PregnancyBelly. But be aware that this might lead to problems if you mix two outfits that were made with different bodyslide presets.

Be aware that it might be necessary to "polish" some pregnant outfits in Outfit Studio.

One question.

pregnant belly slider

That post do not help.

One question.

Even though the PregnancyBelly slider looks more natural, it's not supported by all bodyslide conversions. Instead I would recommend using the Belly and BigBelly slider.

In my game I have Belly and BigBelly at 230 percent and TummyTuck at -200 percent.

You can try to make two bodies. One with the PregnancyBelly slider (for outfits that works with it) and one conventional with Belly and BigBelly slider for outfits that won't work with PregnancyBelly. But be aware that this might lead to problems if you mix two outfits that were made with different bodyslide presets.

Be aware that it might be necessary to "polish" some pregnant outfits in Outfit Studio.

Thanks.

I will try that.

I have all other stuff that is needed, including Treplens vagina.

Question to all "Child Actor" user:

How do you all like the child leveling system and the child skill tree?

Givin him books and playing games increase intelligence and rise the mage traits, puting him to hit the dummy and giving him weapons increase stamina and thief skills, fiving him food and time traveling with u increase his health, engage in real fighits with crabs and small enemies increase the warrior, just saying, ty for ur amazing work!

Is it possible (with reasonable effort) to implement the choice of different scaling methods for PC and NPC? What I mean is, that I can say that the belly scaling for NPC is skeleton based and for player character weight based.

In my opinion the weight based scaling looks much better than the skeleton node scaling, but if I'm using the weight based scaling I either have to change the baseweight of all NPC to zero (which seems not always to be working) or I have to use a custom race for the player character. But If I use a custom race AND choose weigt scaling the NPCs never look pregnant even if they are.

Is it safe to upgrade from 1.14 to 2.4 if I'm still pregnant, since so much stuff has been added in the last few updates?

It is safe, but if you encounter any problems you might have to start a new game. Some things will only trigger with a new game.

I love it! Shame it caps at my level, cause I never leveled my own character, just the skills.

Is it possible (with reasonable effort) to implement the choice of different scaling methods for PC and NPC? What I mean is, that I can say that the belly scaling for NPC is skeleton based and for player character weight based.

In my opinion the weight based scaling looks much better than the skeleton node scaling, but if I'm using the weight based scaling I either have to change the baseweight of all NPC to zero (which seems not always to be working) or I have to use a custom race for the player character. But If I use a custom race AND choose weigt scaling the NPCs never look pregnant even if they are.

The weight scaling never looked right to me, personally, where as the belly scaling with the available vanilla clothes looks boxy, there are those who are trying to improve the appearances of the armors and clothes, but seem to leave out the pregnancy node... So for now, we need to just wait till they can improve on both appearances as well as the skeleton node weights. The body I use looks great pregnant, even tho it is a bit heavy on graphics.

Is it safe to upgrade from 1.14 to 2.4 if I'm still pregnant, since so much stuff has been added in the last few updates?

It is safe, but if you encounter any problems you might have to start a new game. Some things will only trigger with a new game.

I love it! Shame it caps at my level, cause I never leveled my own character, just the skills.

Well, for sure there is an easy way to level your child using cheats

Look at your child when it's in your 'dialogue' range, open the MCM menu, set message level to Debug or all.

Now, when you open the cheat mene you will see the childs level in the middle left... when you click on it, you will raise the level by 1 (undo isn't possible)

When you use the cheat menu you can raise the level higher then normal (up to the maximum level of 150)

But don't level to much.... the children can be realy realy strong.

I was working on it and it's easy to do.... but there are 2 reasons why it's not implementated

1. The time :)

2. The space (i don't like scroll bars in this kind of mcm menu like the Pregnancy tab is)

But I'm working on it.

I like the child leveling system.  I was a proud momma when my little girl fried her first mudcrab.  It might be a little overpowered though?  At level two my child zapped 3 wolves who were attacking Lydia and killed them all almost as fast as I could get my sword out, but maybe they were already injured, I wasn't close enough to see what their health was.  I have a hard time with the skill tree, it seems to move too easily under my mouse, the whole screen can't be seen at once and when I try to move a little bit over it tends to move way too far (if that makes sense).  I'm also not clear on how the skills are organized, magic skills and melee skills seem to be mixed together rather than being in discrete constellations like the Skyrim skill trees.  It takes a little bit of getting used to, but it works.  I'm having a lot more fun having a child with me than I thought I would, because I usually travel alone in Skyrim.  Great mod.

True, the mouse is realy sensible in the perk tree.

I use a mix of mouse and keyboard. You can navigate with the keys, too... but it's the "AutoDesk" framework navigation... so it switchs to the Tab Buttons, too.

I had to put all perks into one tree.

Some of them need requirements. There are Level requirements as well as all 5 (Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Illusion, Restoration) magic requirements. Those are the possible requirements. Most of the perks got more then 1 Level. Each level got own requirements.

It's not realy a Tree. You can skill whatever you want.

It's realy easy to add new perks for developer. The next version will have a Perk-AddOn that makes it even easier.

The only problem is - It's not possible for other developers to add new real perks - they have to add fake-perks (= constant magic effects). It's not possible to add real Perks to NPC... but fake perks are nice, too.

Not sure if its a bug or not, but every time a Character (player or NPC) gives birth with the items option, its always spiders =\

Not the animation, but when using the option to recieve baby items upon birthing (instead of spawning an actor or soulgem), its always (and still is) spiders for me.

All animations and what not run fine, just a tad immersion breaking when the character is knocked up by a wolf or whatever and it come out as a spider every time xD

Not the animation, but when using the option to recieve baby items upon birthing (instead of spawning an actor or soulgem), its always (and still is) spiders for me.

All animations and what not run fine, just a tad immersion breaking when the character is knocked up by a wolf or whatever and it come out as a spider every time xD

This is a glitch in the add-on.  I think that it was updated so you can "choose" what to birth based on the beast father.   I just turned mine off for now till a new and improved add-on can be done.   For now I have mod "Untamed" that allows your PC to actually give birth to animals.  It will not interfere with BF since it does not use belly node or the like.   It was funny to be pregnant three times during a "normal" pregnancy.  But I got two loyal sabre cats and a troll to follow and fight with my PC. Then she gave birth to a healthy baby nord girl from her husband via BF. :lol:   I love this mod so. 

Are you using "BF Addon for Beast Baby Items"? Your issue sounds like a problem with this addon.