Some questions about the actor thingy, could be that i broke something, or just wanted a feature that isn't there "yet".

Leveling works fine and if you cheat them in some dragonborn abillities, they really don't mess around.

(would be nice, when they get at birth all skills, magic spells, perks, and shouts from their parents, at the time of birth, i use currently batch files to give children vanilla shouts(unrelenting force, frostbeath, iceform and Animal Allegiance) and spells(frost/conjuration) at birth, including some equipment)

to my game:

I used the addfac on idgrod the younger to make her marryable, and married her.

i use SexLab Lover's Comfort 2013-12-30 for the creation act.

set the template for female children(both the fw and normal one) to idgrod the younger.

set the templates for male children to 00000014.(wasn't sure which one idgrod gives birth to)

it seams to be working as the children befor i changed it had other faces, i think(gave them other eyes,  and other hairs so could be something i "see" because of the hair and eyes change).

I also set their attackAI to that of a Necromancer, i think it did(at least i didn't break something with it i believe).

to the questions:

as they are some race and have a timer, should they upgrade some day to a teen, young adult, adult, elder npc, die(get a setrace to, using the age and hight sliders, ...), or it the age just something for further updates, someone with skill to make an addon?

if i move them manually to setrace nordrace, will they be able to have children with npcs in villages? act like "normal" npcs than? was thinking to install defeat, and some prostitution mod, and let one grown up child "stay" in each village at a main place to repell dragon, vampire attacks, ...

and later pick up the grandchildren for my personal army. (i use EFF)

and are they restricted to "nord" race currently, or was that my messing around with tes5edit?

The children will grow, but not to an teenager or adult.

It's more like the setscale command. I won't make a grow to teenager / adult function. There were many discusions about that and since the new child system it's realy difficulty to make that. But this you can read in the FAQ i wrote in the opening post, too.

The children are non-unique.When you change the race from a npc boy, all npc boys will switch the race.... same to the girls (npc and player children are handled different - that meen when you change the race of a npc child, the player children are not effected).

That also meens, when changing the race, they are not effected by BeeingFemale. Non-unique womands won't have a menstruation cycle and they can't become pregnant.

The children got an own race. This was neccessary to make them able to fight.

Forgive me if my questions already answered. Is this mod work for custom npc like Vilja, Sofia, etc? How script heavy is this mod?

Yes it works whit any follower. As long they are unique. But all followers that comes as mod are that, Vilja, anyone from Interesting people etc.

I use Vilja my self as spouse.

Hello all

BeeingFemale RCOTS AddOn...

I just finished reading the download page

Can someone tell me where i can find info , on what this add on  does?

With version 2.4 installed , I  can't get passed the intro splash screen , it just ctd...

Using finis & loot, as usual...

So far , no luck

Hello all

BeeingFemale RCOTS AddOn...

I just finished reading the download page

Can someone tell me where i can find info , on what this add on  does?

With version 2.4 installed , I  can't get passed the intro splash screen , it just ctd...

Using finis & loot, as usual...

So far , no luck

You probably miss one master for Rcots.

the RCOTS AddOn let you born Khajiit Babys, Argonian Babys, .....

You need RCots for it. You can find RCOTS somewhere in this forum :)

Thank you

Unfortunately , it does not seem to offer creatures children....

Is anyone aware of such plug-in ?

Hi, I installed this mod a while ago and it seems very well done so far. I only have one question/suggestion, I noticed that the belly scaling armor pack covers pretty much all armors. However, it doesn't seem to make much sense with rigid armors like iron, steel, etc. and so I decided not to install these and only have the clothes subfolder and see what happens (I'm guessing what will happen is just that the belly won't show if I was using armor). However, what I was looking for was some option to make usage of armor uncomfortable or impossible in the late stages of pregnancy, such that one would be more or less forced to remove it and wear "expansible" clothes instead. However, I couldn't find this option. Is there something like that or is that the sort of thing you would consider adding? Of course, one can simply roleplay it as such, but a little reminder that it's time to swap out of armor would be interesting.

Good work.

Hi, I installed this mod a while ago and it seems very well done so far. I only have one question/suggestion, I noticed that the belly scaling armor pack covers pretty much all armors. However, it doesn't seem to make much sense with rigid armors like iron, steel, etc. and so I decided not to install these and only have the clothes subfolder and see what happens (I'm guessing what will happen is just that the belly won't show if I was using armor). However, what I was looking for was some option to make usage of armor uncomfortable or impossible in the late stages of pregnancy, such that one would be more or less forced to remove it and wear "expansible" clothes instead. However, I couldn't find this option. Is there something like that or is that the sort of thing you would consider adding? Of course, one can simply roleplay it as such, but a little reminder that it's time to swap out of armor would be interesting.

Good work.

While an interesting idea, it'd add a fair bit of work more than you'd probably expect. Keywords would need to be added to either A: Every invalid armor available or B: Every valid armor available.

This would also irregardless make all modded armor invalid unless the mod author added the appropriate keyword compatibility themselves. It's 100s of times easier to just do it in your head than to go through the effort of sifting through hundreds of items in CK to just add a tag or two to it.

Good work.

It's BFAP, I believe, that adds in the option to disallow light/heavy armors at certain stages of pregnancy.

EDIT: Wrong link above. Use this one instead... 1.3 is the latest, right?

Good work.

It's BFAP, I believe, that adds in the option to disallow light/heavy armors at certain stages of pregnancy.

EDIT: Wrong link above. Use this one instead... 1.3 is the latest, right?

Absolutely correct!  Sleepy_Soul's BFAP 1.3 is the version with armour restrictions.  It also adds comments made (good and not good) to your pregnant character.  You can set the frequency of these comments as well.  A spell to heal the unborn is there too. There is also a stumble function added when you have false labour pains (braxton-hicks).  If you need non-armour protective clothes then I might suggest a armour-rating enchantment to regular clothes.  I did that for Epona after being attacked by a dragon in Whiterun.  She was well into her third trimester.  Thankfully the baby did not suffer too much damage and was born.  :)

Good work.

While an interesting idea, it'd add a fair bit of work more than you'd probably expect. Keywords would need to be added to either A: Every invalid armor available or B: Every valid armor available.

This would also irregardless make all modded armor invalid unless the mod author added the appropriate keyword compatibility themselves. It's 100s of times easier to just do it in your head than to go through the effort of sifting through hundreds of items in CK to just add a tag or two to it.

I don't think it would require much work actually. The reason is that the keyword already exists: they are ArmorLight and ArmorHeavy if I am not mistaken. There is also ArmorCuirass which is only set on armor, light or heavy. Clothes and robes don't have these keywords. Now, I'm also guessing that the mod register for update every so often to update the belly size and other things. It would be a simple matter to check if the WornHasKeyword and to otherwise monitor when an armor is equipped on the player with the activemagiceffect already present. Incidentally, I took that into account in my suggestion. I had used this in Radiant Prostitution in an attempt to determine how "threatening" the player looked.

Edit: @Content Consumer: Thanks, I'll look at this.

I have to report a couple of issues with the Sanitary Napkin widget:

1- The widget doesn't become transparent like the other widgets

2- The widget remains on screen after the menstruation period is over.

3- Crafting and wearing a sanitary napkin does remove the widget (and it remains removed once the menstruation period is over)

4- The sanitary napkin shows (5) when it is crafted. Wearing them doesn't decrease their number in the inventory.

post-159469-0-97710100-1426998612_thumb.png

There is a MCM option 'Children' but nothing there. Did I mistake something?

Once you have a child born, either as the mother or the father, they will show up there with some basic information like their name, parent's names and races and age.  Until you have a kid it is blank, so get busy ;)

I've just installed version 2.4, is there an option for a Contraception max protection somewhere? 

edit: An immersive line with "... came inside me" instead of "...came inside you" would be nice. Is there a way to hide the message completely?

Some old bugs and new bugs:

The Hotkey is still triggering in the console, but it's possible to hide all buggy widges with Immersive HUDs "Link ALL SkyUI Widges".

"NPCs get wayward" can't be toggled off.

"NPC menstrual cycle" got a $ text.

"Variable not found spam" in the console is new though.

Is every armour or clothing, which has a pregnancy belly slider in Bodyslide, supposed to be compatible to BeeingFemale's belly node scaling? Until now I never had problems with the node scaling, using a CBBE TBBP Body and various clothing from LL or the Nexus. But now I installed the Merta Assassin Armour, and there is no growing belly with BeeingFemale. Using Bodyslide though, it is possible to set up a fixed pregnancy belly and it looks great.

post-13482-0-07951300-1427226765_thumb.jpg

Is every armour or clothing, which has a pregnancy belly slider in Bodyslide, supposed to be compatible to BeeingFemale's belly node scaling? Until now I never had problems with the node scaling, using a CBBE TBBP Body and various clothing from LL or the Nexus. But now I installed the Merta Assassin Armour, and there is no growing belly with BeeingFemale. Using Bodyslide though, it is possible to set up a fixed pregnancy belly and it looks great.

attachicon.gifScreenShot71.jpg

The belly growth should have worked, especially when you're able to set it in RaceMenu. Maybe you've been at the beginning of a pregnancy or the weight painting of the armor's belly isn't strong.

Have a quick question here.  Does this work with custom races or only the vanilla ones?  Can't be bothered to read through 75 pages of posts.  Thanks!

Feel free to use the "Search... This topic" option in the upper right corner then ;)

It's working with custom and vanilla races, just make sure you've got the required skeleton and body meshes in the fitting folders.

If you open the corresponding nif file in Outfit Studio you can easily figure out if an armor supports belly node scaling.

1. Open the armor in Outfit Studio.

2. On the right side, where the components of the nif file are listed, you got a tab named "Bones".

3. If you open this tab you can see which bones are supported from the nif. If you see a bone called "NPC Belly", than this apecific outfit supports belly node scaling.

The PregnancyBelly slider in BodySlide does have nothing to do with belly node scaling. This slider is only useful if you want to create an outfit with weight based scaling, which works on a different base than node scaling.