Haven't Xvision installed right now, but I will take a look on it.

Thanks!

Also I've found bug with kids scaling to 1.0 size while they using alchemy table or bench. It appears occasionally.

Can you please fix it or add option "disable scaling" to configuration menu?

This isn't possible. Skyrim is doing the scaling automaticly with any character that is using an "Idle Marker" such as Workbench, alchemie table, ...... The children will scale to an adult size using those markers. 

The only thing I can think of as a possible fix might be, after the target activates the furniture but before the animation starts playing, insert code that adds a box or something under the actor, sized to the correct height... possibly using HDT high heels? Similar to how the Sims (I've only ever played Sims 2) does it for children who use adult furniture.

I'm pretty sure that's way too much work, if it's even possible at all, and not something this mod is really designed to do... it's just a thought.

I've stumbled over a bug which is not critical but annoying.

Problem is that in my opinion the scaling of clothes and armor, especially in late 2nd and 3rd trimester, is rather ugly. So i wrote a mod which sets the baseweight of all women to 0 (the visual effect is not really big) and switched over to weight based belly scaling.

On my PC it works as intended, but on NPCs the update of the weight seems never to happen. In theory it should work, but it doesn't. I tested if there is a problem with the bodies, but when I say (via console) "setnpcweight 100" the (female) NPC looks pregnant as intended.

I guess it has something to do with the weight updating, cause whenever I use directly the "Update Belly" charm from Sleepy_Souls add on the weight is properly updated.

I don't even know if someone out there is using the weight based scaling too, but it would be great if it works.

I've stumbled over a bug which is not critical but annoying.

Problem is that in my opinion the scaling of clothes and armor, especially in late 2nd and 3rd trimester, is rather ugly. So i wrote a mod which sets the baseweight of all women to 0 (the visual effect is not really big) and switched over to weight based belly scaling.

On my PC it works as intended, but on NPCs the update of the weight seems never to happen. In theory it should work, but it doesn't. I tested if there is a problem with the bodies, but when I say (via console) "setnpcweight 100" the (female) NPC looks pregnant as intended.

I guess it has something to do with the weight updating, cause whenever I use directly the "Update Belly" charm from Sleepy_Souls add on the weight is properly updated.

I don't even know if someone out there is using the weight based scaling too, but it would be great if it works.

I've used the weight based scale, you have to use Bodyslide2 and create both the min and max for the shapes, make sure you have both the small and large previews open, when you click on Create Bodies, then you click on the create outfits, to carry it over to the outfits (I recomend the link on the download page for the pregnant weighted clothes and armors.)

Does the latest version spam the console about a missing variable or my setup is buggy?

Yes, it seems to spam the console about a missing Variable.

It could be anything from a none object, as it loads, to a hotkey not present while loading, till later, as it only seems to happen when you first start the game. Changing cells doesn't cause it to spam the console a second time. Reloading a saved game will cause it to spam the console again.

I've used the weight based scale, you have to use Bodyslide2 and create both the min and max for the shapes, make sure you have both the small and large previews open, when you click on Create Bodies, then you click on the create outfits, to carry it over to the outfits (I recomend the link on the download page for the pregnant weighted clothes and armors.)

The problem is not the body itself. As I said, the weight change itself is as it should be.

The problem is, that the automatic weight update on NPCs (and only on NPCs) seems not to happen. My player character is all fine. At the moment she is in 3rd trimester and looks very pregnant.

The problem is not the body itself. As I said, the weight change itself is as it should be.

The problem is, that the automatic weight update on NPCs (and only on NPCs) seems not to happen. My player character is all fine. At the moment she is in 3rd trimester and looks very pregnant.

There is a delay on the update, when you enter a cell, depending on your system speed, it could take a while for it to show up. Also, I had experienced a mod conflict with Estrus Chorus, not allowing the shape to update at all on it's own. I have stopped using Estrus Chorus all together, and have not tried the new one that has been released recently Estrus Chorus Plus.

As for me, I am having a problem with armors still not showing up on the BF children, I have tried adjusting load orders, even modified a couple of mods with armor setting for children as well, and still unable to get the BF children to show worn armors, using AFT on one of my adopted kids, I was able to get armor to show up on them at least.

Should the RCOTS plugin facegen data problem be fixed with this latest update? Because all the children made with this mod are still missing facegen data for me. Anyone else still having this problem? Is there a required load order for it to work?

Is anyone else here even using the RCOTS plugin? If so, is the facegen data working properly for you?

I should mention that for the very first child it worked initially, then the next time I loaded the game his face was that greyish-colour-default-shape look that I'm pretty sure means absent facegen data. And then the rest of the kids have been like that as soon as they were born. I didn't change the load order or add/remove anything. I've tried messing with the load order afterwards but no luck with that. Any insight anyone?

Load order for good measure:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
JSwords.esm
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
RCOTS-RACES.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
CookingExpanded.esp
CookingExpanded - Hearthfire.esp
CookingExpanded - Dragonborn.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
BeeingFemaleRCOTS.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLab Submit Serana.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
RV markers.esp
ERSO 08 - RUS-00 Main plus Dawnguard Dragonborn.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RCOTS-Friendchildren.esp
RCOTS_DB_Rep.esp
RCOTS-Armorpack(english).esp
Convenient Horses.esp
ArmorRatingRevised.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
3DNPC.esp
RRR_3DNPC-Patch.esp
RCOTS-3DNPC.esp
Better Vampires.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
SSv2.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
RCOTS-immersivearmor.esp
Marriable Serana.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLabSquirt.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp
Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp
Cloaks.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
CorrectGenderAnimations.esp
CorrectGenderAnimations-DG.esp
CorrectGenderAnimations-DB.esp
JSwordsDistributionBalancePlugin.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures-ArousalTriggers.esp
1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp
UnarmedHelper.esp
SkyUI.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
LoversComfort.esp
LoversVictim.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
SpousesEnhanced_Serana.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
TradeBarter.esp
WerewolfMastery.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
WetandCold.esp
SexLab Warmbodies.esp
iHUD.esp
iNeed.esp
GSRDivorce.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ASLAL - Hearthfire Support.esp
SexLabSolutions_LAL_Patch.esp

Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

Hi ;-) 

First of all... thank you for this brilliant mod :thumbs up:

But since the new update, 2.4 fix3 I think... the race of the kids is Nord instead of nordchild, so RC don't recognize them as child and they have the potato head syndrom loll

dfgnN0.th.jpg

I try to place the Beeing female esp before all the RC esp but not working. I change the race for nordracechild via a console command and now they have no head ... creapy loll

IrMNXX.th.jpg

And by the way sorry for my english ^^

My kids are cowering and running away from combat ACK!

Is there a setting in the MCM that handles this? As I don't remember anything that changes how they react. In the previous version, and play through, my son actually fought along side me...

In BF the child box is left unchecked in their race so they will fight.  You may have another mod that overrides that setting to make them act like a default Nord child.  

I had a mod that made some elders younger.  Then another mod came and overwrote mine making them elder again.  I just made a new mod for only making the elders younger (My other mod does other things so I could not change it's position).  Then I made sure it was loaded below the one that overwrote mine. *complicated....isn't it*

Is there a setting in the MCM that handles this? As I don't remember anything that changes how they react. In the previous version, and play through, my son actually fought along side me...

In BF the child box is left unchecked in their race so they will fight.  You may have another mod that overrides that setting to make them act like a default Nord child.  

I had a mod that made some elders younger.  Then another mod came and overwrote mine making them elder again.  I just made a new mod for only making the elders younger (My other mod does other things so I could not change it's position).  Then I made sure it was loaded below the one that overwrote mine. *complicated....isn't it*

erm... NOOO!!!! Say it isn't so!!!! hehehe Darn complexities, Well at least I have them wearing armor now, so that's a bonus... Ok, all my BF addons are now at the bottom of the list, will test it then... is almost 4am, and need to retreat before the sun comes up...

Hi ;-) 

First of all... thank you for this brilliant mod :thumbs up:

But since the new update, 2.4 fix3 I think... the race of the kids is Nord instead of nordchild, so RC don't recognize them as child and they have the potato head syndrom loll

dfgnN0.th.jpg

I try to place the Beeing female esp before all the RC esp but not working. I change the race for nordracechild via a console command and now they have no head ... creapy loll

IrMNXX.th.jpg

And by the way sorry for my english ^^

I use RS children as well, can some one explain me how should I made these two mods work well together?

Ok, had to make yet another mod, I still don't understand the CK well enough, took me an hour and a half! But I got it working, finally... Kids showing worn armor, check... Kids fighting, check... ok, now I can play it again.

To make contraceptives you need some flower, some nirnroot, some spider egg, some chaurius egg and most important right sort of cure disease portion made from Hawk-feather.

You find it out if you use Treguld and Airiannas post for additional information.

You can do 3 types light, medium and High.

Hello! :) Very big fan of your work!

Strange question :P I am role playing a mage with his (hentai)werewolf(gal) pet, and I want to impregnate her >:D

Is there a way I can give her the "beeing female" spell that other unique NPC's already have?

Thanks in advance!