I play by 5 continuous hours, scripts at some point get slow,I used to have crashes, but installed the smee memory patch, I have crashes, but is skyrim being skyrim XD

I'm talking about CTD on subsequent loads. Not CTD by just playing.

Have you gotten CTDs on subsequent loads? (e.g. you're already playing for a while and then load a save). CTDs on the first load after starting Skyrim is pretty typical, but subsequent loads are not supposed to have issues.

If you don't get CTDs on subsequent loads, are you using default MCM settings for BeeingFemale? And do you get the variable errors in the console after loading a save?

not loading very often, my play is quite lineal and only reload on bug, stuck, crash or a bad end unscapable situation, i have that variable console spam yea, my settings are to allow all npcs get pregnant, almost 3 months of pregnancy, actor spawn, 30 months on menstrual cycle, 6 hours of virility, is all i can remember naw XD

CTD ISSUE ON SUBSEQUENT LOADS

Has anyone reported CTD problems with loads? It happens on subsequent loads (e.g. already playing for a while, then loading a save game). It's a bit hard to reproduce since it doesn't happen every time. There's some randomness involved and only occurs after playing for a while.

I'm not sure if it's related to all the variable errors BeeingFemale produces on load. I'm also not sure if it's related to my settings. I tried to disable all options for follower and NPC support, though there is one option that cannot be disabled (bug reported here).

I'm using 2.4 Fix 3 and have it correctly installed with ModOrganizer. I also did some testing and it does not seem to be an issue with the Addon options nor Addon esp--disabling them did not fix the issue either.

I'm also confident it is from this mod as I did a clean install (using the savegame tool) and the CTDs no longer occur on subsequent loads.

It'd be great if this can be fixed as I want to try this mod, but the CTDs on subsequent loads is too much to handle.

Tested again. Still CTDs on subsequent loads even if I leave default MCM options.

Papyrus Logs

Papyrus logs aren't helpful either. Last line is the standard "Reverting game..." output that occurs when loading saves.

Memory Blocks

I did notice a bug jump in memory block usage during CTDing loads though. This seemed to occur on CTD only. On non-CTD loads, the memory usage does not spike like that. In this particular case, I was loading a quick save I had made a few seconds prior, and normally that does not result in any change in memory block usage.

Note: I'm using the SKSE memory fix (and tested it to work), so the memory block usage is not causing the CTD. But the unusual jump in memory block usage during such loads occurs before the CTDs.

208    138

211    138

213    138

216    138

216    139

216    140

219    140

220    140

230    140

230    141

232    141

232    142

234    142

239    142

239    143

239    144

240    144

241    144

242    144

243    144

244    144

245    144

250    144

260    144

260    145

260    146

260    147

260    148

260    149

Edit: Okay, the memory block usage spike doesn't always occur on the crashes...

I did notice another related thing though. When saving causes the game to freeze for an extended amount of time, that's generally an indicator that attempting to load any save will cause my game to CTD.

Hello, loving this mod so far! Very well done :)

I don't know if this question has been asked before, if it has I apologize, I don't have the time (or patience), to dig through all the comments on this.

I know you can set the baby spawn inside the MCM menu to item/actor/soul stone. If you have it set to item, and you receive the baby item in your inventory, does the baby "grow up" to a child after an amount of time passes, or should I just set it to actor and have my character give birth to a fully developed child? (Somewhat immersion breaking).

So... do the children come in different races to match the parents?

As far as the human races it is only Nord at this time.  I think you need a mod that has child khajiit and argonian to have those born.  However I am not a 100% sure on it.  :)   

Hi, quick thought/question I just had. Is it possible to have the child after being alive for say, 5 in-game days to possibly de-spawn and re-spawn as an adult instead of being a child forever? Or would that make the game to script heavy?

I know this has been asked before and milzschnitte said that at the moment they stay children.  :-/  However, he may yet find a way and impliment it.  He is quite a brilliant modder (in my opinion :) ).

I don't know if this question has been asked before, if it has I apologize, I don't have the time (or patience), to dig through all the comments on this.

I know you can set the baby spawn inside the MCM menu to item/actor/soul stone. If you have it set to item, and you receive the baby item in your inventory, does the baby "grow up" to a child after an amount of time passes, or should I just set it to actor and have my character give birth to a fully developed child? (Somewhat immersion breaking).

Yeah, it has been asked a couple of times.  The baby item stays as is.  Though milzschnitte is still trying to find a way to make the "growing up" thing a reality in the future.   My suggestion, though indeed not immersive,  is to set it to actor if you'd like a follower. ;)

Okay, I am definitely going to make a mod for a BF shop.  Alchemy shop to be sure with BF specific items.  Gives me something new to do. ^_^

One question.

Did ask it before but did not get any answer.

If you plays as one male, you cant get the children to run to mom.

If you play as female you can get them to run to daddy.

I did some checking in CK and it seems that it is one script missing in the dialogue.

BF_ChildDialPlayerChildren

It seems like the call for run to mom is there, but it is connected to run to dad for some reason.

The script it try to call is.

_BFChildDialMayGoToDad

Instead of

_BF Go to mom script.

I cant find it in the dropdown box.

I have no idea how to change that. CK still scares me.

Oh and there are some issues in BFAP to, you cant update bellynode on one follower if you are male.

If you are Female it works.

I have several of chars and they are female and males, it should be nice of some basic works.

Like sending them to the other parent.

Great mod and it works well also, I have used it many times with very few problems. I am using the RCOTS patch and I love the kid system you have built, the more I use it the more impressive it becomes, I wish a system like this would be in place for regular followers so you could custom build them as you want.

Anyway now for my question, I like Redguards and Bretons, these are 2 of my most favorite races to play however when I use these the children I get from a birth are the vanilla kids and not the RCOTS models, is there a way to point these races children to the RCOTS human child or change this somehow?

Thank you for a great mod!

Greetings all,

wasn't hear for a while, sorry :)

Great mod and it works well also, I have used it many times with very few problems. I am using the RCOTS patch and I love the kid system you have built, the more I use it the more impressive it becomes, I wish a system like this would be in place for regular followers so you could custom build them as you want.

Anyway now for my question, I like Redguards and Bretons, these are 2 of my most favorite races to play however when I use these the children I get from a birth are the vanilla kids and not the RCOTS models, is there a way to point these races children to the RCOTS human child or change this somehow?

Thank you for a great mod!

It's planed to add those races, yes. :)

One question.

Did ask it before but did not get any answer.

If you plays as one male, you cant get the children to run to mom.

If you play as female you can get them to run to daddy.

I did some checking in CK and it seems that it is one script missing in the dialogue.

BF_ChildDialPlayerChildren

It seems like the call for run to mom is there, but it is connected to run to dad for some reason.

The script it try to call is.

_BFChildDialMayGoToDad

Instead of

_BF Go to mom script.

I cant find it in the dropdown box.

I have no idea how to change that. CK still scares me.

Oh and there are some issues in BFAP to, you cant update bellynode on one follower if you are male.

If you are Female it works.

I have several of chars and they are female and males, it should be nice of some basic works.

Like sending them to the other parent.

There are still some bugs in the dialogue. >.<

This part isn't realy done and there are some problems with the spouse, too.

yeah hey. can i remove menstruation widget without equipping sanitary napkin. its just annoying

You meen the Napkin Widget? This is a realy annoying widget :) It's planed to make a disable function for it.

I think there are some bugs, too.

Children won't grow up. This would make Beeing Female way to script heavy. Skyrim isn't made for something like that. There are some work arounds but no real solution.

But I'm on it.... maybe I will find a nice way

Hi, quick thought/question I just had. Is it possible to have the child after being alive for say, 5 in-game days to possibly de-spawn and re-spawn as an adult instead of being a child forever? Or would that make the game to script heavy?

I was thinking about it. It's not as difficult as creating grow option to baby items.

But there are some problems too.... like how to make it compatible for race addons like the RCots children, and stuff

Hi there i just want to ask if youplaning to put the Washout Fluid and Contraception-potions maybe to an Vendor or even to the Vendorselling-list?

And thank you very much for your Great Work :D

I won't. In the old beta thread it was discuted and it makes to many problems. But there are some mods out there (you can find a link to them in the opening post) that adds the items to stores.

So... do the children come in different races to match the parents?

When you are using the RCots mod that adds Khajiit, argonian, ... children to skyrim it's possible. There is an AddOn for BeeingFemale that makes RCots and Beeingfemale compatible.

Maybe there's something wrong but for the rcots child add on, child that being born is it only static for now? I mean same face and hair preset for all the child? The hair color do change though.. (2 follower give birth at almost same time, one of them is my child the other one is not ) <<I play male character

It will be awesome if the child can generate their own face & hair preset based on the mother and father in the future.. :P

Also, one of my follower being raped by bandit while we traveling together.. :( (sand of time mod spawning whole army of bandit and ambush us.. damn! Couldn't save her at all)
So, after 3rd trimester she deliver the baby at our Lakeview manor, but the baby is static. I mean he/she never move on their spot at all.. just standing there and do nothing, unlike my own baby after being born..  walk around the manor, sleep and eating. Is it a bug or is it not implement anything yet ?

Like it was said before. There are things that aren't done yet. It's hard to make a follower script to a list of variable character.

How long does it take the baby to turn into a child? I slept for like 15 ingame days and I still got 3 babies in my inventory .-.

They won't. It's to difficulty. You must set the option "Child actor" in the MCM Menu

Do you plan to make the support of all the creatures and monsters as done in Fallout NV? :)

There is an AddOn System for that so everyone can create such features.

There are to many creatures and other races and stuff to make them all by myself compatible with BeeingFemale.

Hi  Milzschnitte, Just wanted to let you know that ever since i learned about modding Skyrim that I've been using this mod of yours. Keep up the good work, it's been interesting seeing all the features added each time and watching it grow. 

Sorry if this has been ask but I didnt see it and there seems to be no search option for the forum.

My kids/followers skills are a bit wanky the heal perk keeps clear itself back to 0 and giving the points back and the exp goes negative sometimes. 

I s there a command I can use to set the exp back to >0?

Just wondering this, is there a reason that Item is the default instead of Actor? 

In early days the actor exists, but it was just a stupid already 6 year old actor that spams Skyrim....

And the Baby Item was a cute little thing :)

The Skill Tree is new... and I'm already working on features for the baby item so i've decided to keep it on Baby Item... maybe somedays it will grow after a few days or give some magic effects

Sorry if this has been ask but I didnt see it and there seems to be no search option for the forum.

My kids/followers skills are a bit wanky the heal perk keeps clear itself back to 0 and giving the points back and the exp goes negative sometimes. 

I s there a command I can use to set the exp back to >0?

Hm, don't remember anymore what kind of cheat settings I've added .... there is a level up cheat but maybe a reset cheat too..... well, otherwise I will add it

Thank you for the fast reply, been playn the shite outa this mod sense I found the RCotS addon and the pdf you added helped me get redguard and other races working. So I say hats off to you for making a great mod and helping others tweak it to their wants.

Are there other kid race addons I saw someone said RS. If SkyKids is done I would love a link sense I cant find it.

And just an idea if you used a system like familiar faces to save the kids maybe you could lose the cloning and even add parental attributes.

I just started testing this mod and I am very happy with the direction you seem to be taking it...Thank You :)

The issues I have had were explained already throughout this thread, with the exception of one...

Playing as a male character, I hit every major Hold for my first play test and "spread my seed throughout Skyrim" lol

Everything seems to work well, until the actual birth(s).  No matter where my character is, I will see a child walking in the area and as I approach the nameless

child, I then get the pop-up announcing the birth of that child and then they receive their name.

Why are these children spawning on 'me' and not their mother?

I can be in the middle of a field, climbing the 7000 steps, loading in or out of a dungeon, home or shop...and there will be one or more standing around near me.

NOTE:  I have not used those summon scrolls provided by the mod.

I just started testing this mod and I am very happy with the direction you seem to be taking it...Thank You :)

The issues I have had were explained already throughout this thread, with the exception of one...

Playing as a male character, I hit every major Hold for my first play test and "spread my seed throughout Skyrim" lol

Everything seems to work well, until the actual birth(s).  No matter where my character is, I will see a child walking in the area and as I approach the nameless

child, I then get the pop-up announcing the birth of that child and then they receive their name.

I can be in the middle of a field, climbing the 7000 steps, loading in or out of a dungeon, home or shop...and there will be one or more standing around near me.

I think I can answer to your issue.

Fine that you spread your Seed. I do that to.

But B-F is not ready for that, there are many things to do in the mod.

One is the MALE part. The male part is not finished. If you check some posts back you find that out.

You dont say what version you use. But it should not be nameless, if it is that I suggest you do run LOOT on your loadorder.

About the 7000 steps that HAVE nothing to do whit this mod. Unless you have spread your seamen all over.

And it goes back to that B-F is not finished for MALES.

All children that are spawned by B-F do have one name.

So All bugs you find about males, those are reported. B-F is one very complex mod. But allmost all MALE stuff is not finished.

If you have other troubles I suggest you post one post in the help tread in LL forum.

Awesome features but not works in my game,for females,males( like widgets messages,staistic), rcots... None of mods what i am using isnt listed in compatibility list and i am using about 15 adult mods :P all requirements are installed,there are no conflicting mods.

TY for your hard work and great efforts! Thumbs Up!

I think I can answer to your issue.

Fine that you spread your Seed. I do that to.

But B-F is not ready for that, there are many things to do in the mod.

One is the MALE part. The male part is not finished. If you check some posts back you find that out.

You dont say what version you use. But it should not be nameless, if it is that I suggest you do run LOOT on your loadorder.

About the 7000 steps that HAVE nothing to do whit this mod. Unless you have spread your seamen all over.

And it goes back to that B-F is not finished for MALES.

All children that are spawned by B-F do have one name.

So All bugs you find about males, those are reported. B-F is one very complex mod. But allmost all MALE stuff is not finished.

If you have other troubles I suggest you post one post in the help tread in LL forum.

Thanks for your reply, but there is a little misunderstanding.  When I said they were nameless, it is only until I get the pop-up about 5-10 secs later informing me that the child has been born...then they get a name as normal.  That is not my issue however.  The fact that all my children spawn on 'me' (the father) is what I am not understanding.  No matter what my character's location is.  I gave examples of where I have been when these children spawn on me, ie climbing the 7000 steps, standing in a field outside Whiterun, or entering into or out of a dungeon, shop or city gate.

I have the latest version as I just downloaded for the first time 2 days ago to see what this mod can do.