Couple questions:

Is this mod compatible with Heartfire Multiple adoptions-mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29249/?)?

And is there any other incompatibilites with other mods known (and I dont mean other pregnancy mods)?

My game got into the point where I couldnt even get new game started (entry sequence didnt go through since my char and others in that cart was not IN the cart), and that was when I installed this and few other mods. Naming Perkus Maximus and it's patches. I also had Helgen Reborn installed but took it off when tried to start new game.

Also can anyone verify that any child overhaul wont fully work, exept Cots? There's been lots of post about that but I didnt see any concrete answers given.

how can i disable sanitary napkin widget. its just annoying.

Having the widget stuck on the screen is a bug.

Fortunately, there is a workaround.

Craft and wear a sanitary napkin (under Leather I think at the forge).

Remove the napkin after the PMS period is over.

The widget will be gone for good.

Also... I have a bug to report if that wasn't mentioned already:

Drinking alcohol during the Replenish time give me warnings about alcohol being bad for the baby (after delivery of a baby).

This is with 2.4 installed.

I have a few suggestions that could be added as additions for the the mod.

One integration with realistic needs and diseases for example if your character is pregnant then they would have to eat, drink and sleep more. Another could be a integration with spouses enhanced after all a pregnancy would certainly effect their relationship with their spouse.

Also this mod was mentioned in a fan fiction, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7637283/5/Skyrim-The-Journey-of-a-Hero I just thought that was rather funny.

How do you heal the (unborn) baby? There is a mention about it in the description, but nothing heals it and taking away abortus doesn't help the survivability  of the baby once it is born, as hits to it still take it down to around 3 percent health. 

How do you heal the (unborn) baby? There is a mention about it in the description, but nothing heals it and taking away abortus doesn't help the survivability  of the baby once it is born, as hits to it still take it down to around 3 percent health. 

food and healing potions it is said across the tread, and is not instantaneous

I've had trouble getting food and healing potions to actually work.

This mod does, though. That is, it works with 1.14, I've not tested it with the newer one.

Couple questions:

Is this mod compatible with Heartfire Multiple adoptions-mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29249/?)?

And is there any other incompatibilites with other mods known (and I dont mean other pregnancy mods)?

My game got into the point where I couldnt even get new game started (entry sequence didnt go through since my char and others in that cart was not IN the cart), and that was when I installed this and few other mods. Naming Perkus Maximus and it's patches. I also had Helgen Reborn installed but took it off when tried to start new game.

Also can anyone verify that any child overhaul wont fully work, exept Cots? There's been lots of post about that but I didnt see any concrete answers given.

I also have multiple adoptions and have not had any problems.  I use to have Helgen Reborn, nice mod.  I also had no problems with it either.  :)

I use RS children myself and have had no problems.  I've not tried Perkus Maximus so I cannot say for certain, however I do not think it should be a problem.  ;)

how can i disable sanitary napkin widget. its just annoying.

Having the widget stuck on the screen is a bug.

Fortunately, there is a workaround.

Craft and wear a sanitary napkin (under Leather I think at the forge).

Remove the napkin after the PMS period is over.

The widget will be gone for good.

yeaa i know. but i would like it to be optional in menstruation phase too

Is there a way to deactivate the kids comments which require a response? Specifically whenever my PC casts a spell the kid asks me if I can turn him invisible which forces a response and it seems to go off almost every spell or even sometimes when I have a spell equipped.

I couldn't figure out a way to deactivate them but I'm on it, when I find some time again

Will there be any chance for Argonian and Khajiit children with this mod?

You can download the COTS Mod that includes Argonian and khajiit children models. Then you need the RCOTS AddOn (you can find it in the download section) and you can born Argonian and Khajiit children.

Excuse me for asking a stupid question but what is this COTS mod you speak of? I have seen it mentioned it a few times but have no idea what they are referring to.

Is there a way to deactivate the kids comments which require a response? Specifically whenever my PC casts a spell the kid asks me if I can turn him invisible which forces a response and it seems to go off almost every spell or even sometimes when I have a spell equipped.

I couldn't figure out a way to deactivate them but I'm on it, when I find some time again

You can download the COTS Mod that includes Argonian and khajiit children models. Then you need the RCOTS AddOn (you can find it in the download section) and you can born Argonian and Khajiit children.

Excuse me for asking a stupid question but what is this COTS mod you speak of? I have seen it mentioned it a few times but have no idea what they are referring to.

Children of the Sky, its a mod that make children playable and prettier among other things, i believe.

Is anyone having problems about spouser don´t go the any HF house? I have already report this issue before, and i had to change again to 1.14v. And is not only the spouser, is also the adoption kids. Outside of that, the upgrades of this mod is very good. milzschnitte can you please fix this HF issue on new version?

Is anyone having problems about spouser don´t go the any HF house? I have already report this issue before, and i had to change again to 1.14v. And is not only the spouser, is also the adoption kids. Outside of that, the upgrades of this mod is very good. milzschnitte can you please fix this HF issue on new version?

I thought i was going crazy, didnt realize that this bug came from this mod!

Way before I ever got this mod, I had found that  my Nord spouses (different PCs of course) like the HF houses.  Dunmer spouses wouldn't show up at all and any other race it's a crap shoot.  Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. :mellow:   My Dunmer spouses turn up only in Vanilla houses and prefer Proudspire above all.   :dodgy: (Fussy ones I'm telling you) The other races are happy in any of the Vanilla houses.  I no longer have that issue though now that I have the "Spouse can live anywhere" mod and the "bless house" spell that comes with the multiple adoption mod.   Even those stubborn Dunmer will show up. LOL :lol:

I thought i was going crazy, didnt realize that this bug came from this mod!

I can add that the mod MY Home Is your home is conflicting to.

I downloaded the RCOTS mod and have also refreshed the addons in game, I see the beast race options in the addon list along with other non-human creatures but my character still only gives birth to default children. But i couldnt find this specific RCOTS AddOn that you mentioned on either on the RCOTS page or the Beeing female download section nor in the addon listings in game. I also have the current build of Beeing Female if that is a possible reason of concern. If the addon isn't possible, is there a console command to switch the dialogue/faction for a player child to another child from another mod (such as my little hatchling ram'ku)?

There isn't a dialogue right now to give them the fluid, but when you give them the fluid somehow (maybe via pick pocket), they will use it.

I haven't made a dialogue because there is no reason why they shouldn't buy them themself.... it can be a store item so the NPCs should buy it.

But when they can buy it - who exacle can buy it..... when all NPCs can buy it, no NPC can become pregnant anymore - you know?

I've keeped this option open for other mods.

There isn't a dialogue right now to give them the fluid, but when you give them the fluid somehow (maybe via pick pocket), they will use it.

I haven't made a dialogue because there is no reason why they shouldn't buy them themself.... it can be a store item so the NPCs should buy it.

But when they can buy it - who exacle can buy it..... when all NPCs can buy it, no NPC can become pregnant anymore - you know?

I've keeped this option open for other mods.

There is a mod that allows you to give a "gift" to anyone.  I use it to up peoples disposition towards my PC.  ^_^  

Here is the Nexus link.  ;)  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37495/?