BeeingFemale_GERMAN

BeeingFemale_ITALIAN

BeeingFemale_JAPANESE

BeeingFemale_POLISH

BeeingFemale_RUSSIAN

BeeingFemale_SPANISH

BeeingFemale_SWEDISH

BeeingFemale_TURKISH

If those files are missing, Re-download and re-install Beeing Female.

That menu error is caused by not having the proper interface files.

If you do have the files make sure they're in the right folder. Beeing FEmale was set up to be installed with a mod manager, so the folder structure in the original archive should not be changed. Other than that make sure you are using the latest version and have all of the proper requirements.

My interface files are attached

No idea why but after replacing my files with yours it works now just fine. And all files were present and in proper place. Well, the most important part is that it is working now. Thanks!

also, if you want to take screenshots without the HUD, open the console with the ~ key (if you use QWERTY layout) and type "tm" without quotes. This turns off the HUD. enter "tm" again to turn it back on.

Be careful as this also makes the console invisible.

not 100% sure with out input from the mod author them selves but after some digging i believe the Integration patch quoted below is no longer needed as i was going to try to up date it my self for personal use and as i dug in to the the scripts i noticed the fix from the integration scripts have been add to the 2.4 main scripts them selves so this could be why ppl using the fix are having so many problems

Beeing Female 1.14 Estrus Chaurus Integration Patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This mod only works with the UNP Body? Because I use the CBBE.

Q: Where can I find a pregnancy Body / Skeleton / Clothes - and what should i use?

A: On Lovers Lab! Depending on you body you are using, the textures, the skeleton, the physics there are diferent mods you need. But the good answer is, you can find all of them on Lovers Lab, just use the search function. The first set up of those mods can be a bit anoying but when it works it looks great  :)

Q: I've got a problem with the Body / Skeleton / Clothes

A: I'm sorry to say that, but this is the wrong thread for that. The creater of the body / skeleton / clothes can help you way better with you problem.

It works with all bodies if the have Breast and Belly Nodes. 

can you help me?

I have for a few days an icon like a white panties on the right side of my Screen and this icon disturbes me, because I can`t make screens without any icons.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46138-panties-on-the-screen-i-need-your-help-please/?do=findComment&comment=1153159

In the MNM-Menu I don`t find anysthing to disable this icon.

Thanks for your help.

If you have SkyUI or Immersive Hud in one of those mods I believe there is an option in there to link all SKYUI widgets or something like that and you can set all on screen notifactions like that to a hotkey to toggle on and off :)

Maybe there's something wrong but for the rcots child add on, child that being born is it only static for now? I mean same face and hair preset for all the child? The hair color do change though.. (2 follower give birth at almost same time, one of them is my child the other one is not ) <<I play male character

It will be awesome if the child can generate their own face & hair preset based on the mother and father in the future.. :P

Also, one of my follower being raped by bandit while we traveling together.. :( (sand of time mod spawning whole army of bandit and ambush us.. damn! Couldn't save her at all)
So, after 3rd trimester she deliver the baby at our Lakeview manor, but the baby is static. I mean he/she never move on their spot at all.. just standing there and do nothing, unlike my own baby after being born..  walk around the manor, sleep and eating. Is it a bug or is it not implement anything yet ?

Sorry for the stupid question but when you get cummed inside, does cum appear around the inner thigh? Not sure if I'm explaining it well. I'm mainly referring to the Oblivion equilivant of this mod.

That's handled by Sexlab itself, not Beeing Female.

Where the cum appears depends on what texture pack you have installed, IIRC.

Sorry for the stupid question but when you get cummed inside, does cum appear around the inner thigh? Not sure if I'm explaining it well. I'm mainly referring to the Oblivion equilivant of this mod.

That's handled by Sexlab itself, not Beeing Female.

Where the cum appears depends on what texture pack you have installed, IIRC.

Ah ok. Yeah I looked up the Downloads section more and it seems there's one or two textures for cum drifting around.

Thanks for the answer. I remember it being a pain installing bits and pieces in Oblivion.

Maybe there's something wrong but for the rcots child add on, child that being born is it only static for now? I mean same face and hair preset for all the child? The hair color do change though.. (2 follower give birth at almost same time, one of them is my child the other one is not ) <<I play male character

It will be awesome if the child can generate their own face & hair preset based on the mother and father in the future.. :P

Also, one of my follower being raped by bandit while we traveling together.. :( (sand of time mod spawning whole army of bandit and ambush us.. damn! Couldn't save her at all)

So, after 3rd trimester she deliver the baby at our Lakeview manor, but the baby is static. I mean he/she never move on their spot at all.. just standing there and do nothing, unlike my own baby after being born..  walk around the manor, sleep and eating. Is it a bug or is it not implement anything yet ?

That part of the mod is not finished.

Did check the CK and it was one script missing for the male part. So you cant send your child to the mother. Did try to fix it for my self but no avail.

If you play as female you have more options. But about the npc children sorry you cant do anything. They just stand there.

If you use Rcot you need to install the plugin for that.

I will love to have the control over children as male and female fixed instead of the training part.

How long does it take the baby to turn into a child? I slept for like 15 ingame days and I still got 3 babies in my inventory .-.

You need to pick "spawn type: child" to get one. Those babies will not be turning into children they will stay what they are. 

-C

Is there a problem with NPC pregnancy? I get one pregnant, and just a few days into the 1st trimester they disappear from the Information tab.

Do you have the box aborts checked?

I did, thank you for pointing that out.

Hello,

Little question ... and i already know i'll get flame for it :)  I did search for an answer but i don't get it.

Im using CBBE (last version) + HDT (working fine) . I would like to give a try and install being female but its like a mess for me to understand how i get the belly to scale. Does HDT will handle everything if combined with Being female or do i need install something else ? Someone said in the PSB topic, "you don't need PSB with HDT) ?

IM really lost, if someone could give a hand plz.

Hello,

Little question ... and i already know i'll get flame for it :)  I did search for an answer but i don't get it.

Im using CBBE (last version) + HDT (working fine) . I would like to give a try and install being female but its like a mess for me to understand how i get the belly to scale. Does HDT will handle everything if combined with Being female or do i need install something else ? Someone said in the PSB topic, "you don't need PSB with HDT) ?

IM really lost, if someone could give a hand plz.

I was pleasantly surprised to discover that If I installed an hdt body with belly scaling the whole that took care of itself. I suspect that if whatever sort of body one uses has the belly scaling, you'll be okay.

I have noticed one thing.

If you have one Power follower that uses her own body, like Sofia.

She can get pregnant and all of that works. But her body dont change, if she wears clothes the clothes change but not her body. And it goes for all other followers that use her own body.

Any one have one clue?

If you have Vilja that use the system body it works. In my case I use CBBE HDT V3.4

I have noticed one thing.

If you have one Power follower that uses her own body, like Sofia.

She can get pregnant and all of that works. But her body dont change, if she wears clothes the clothes change but not her body. And it goes for all other followers that use her own body.

Any one have one clue?

If you have Vilja that use the system body it works. In my case I use CBBE HDT V3.4

If the follower have a own body, you need to search it and replace it with a body what supports belly and breast nodes.