• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

How do I have to do the settings to get the highest pregnancy chance? I only saw 1-3% yet.

At the beginning of each cycle, BF does a dice roll to determine if pregnancy is possible. If the roll fails, the highest fertility percentage you'll get is 6% and pregnancy is guaranteed to not happen. It sounds like you've gotten bad rolls, and unfortunately there's no way I can recall to change that particular chance. Not gonna lie, this is one of my least favorite and least realistic design decisions of BF.

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

How do I have to do the settings to get the highest pregnancy chance? I only saw 1-3% yet.

What you can try is to fully reset the mod. Or you will stay in that lottery.

Or stand close to the npc open the mod in mcm and click the option that the mod should reset the npc.

One warning, dont do that many times since it seems to generate lot of papyrus lag. Dunno why.

Make sure you do one hardsave and load that.

• 4 weeks later...

My Skyrim LE is crashing randomly, sometimes after one minute of game, sometime it's working for hours without problems.
Im using MO2 and LOOT. Everytime i check crash raport it showins a lot of BF scripts at the end of raport and i suspect that it causing problems

[09/21/2020 - 01:56:07PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (0001A68B)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (0001A68B)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
[09/21/2020 - 01:56:08PM] [DCUR] Scanning for followers
[09/21/2020 - 01:56:10PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts
[09/21/2020 - 01:56:10PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (0001A6A5)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 3 on  (0001A6A5)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
[09/21/2020 - 01:56:10PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].fwabilitybeeingmale.UnregisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 51
    [None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 37
[09/21/2020 - 01:56:10PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].fwabilitybeeingmale.RegisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 52
[09/21/2020 - 01:56:10PM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].fwabilitybeeingmale.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 53
[09/21/2020 - 01:56:10PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].fwabilitybeeingmale.RegisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 54
[09/21/2020 - 01:56:12PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (0001A68B)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (0001A68B)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
[09/21/2020 - 01:56:15PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 3 on  (0001A6A5)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 3 on  (0001A6A5)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165
[09/21/2020 - 01:56:16PM] [Zad]: OnSit()
[09/21/2020 - 01:56:16PM] [Zad]: UpdateExposure([Actor < (00000014)>],0.150000,False)
[09/21/2020 - 01:56:17PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:

3 hours ago, anonim42 said:

My Skyrim LE is crashing randomly, sometimes after one minute of game, sometime it's working for hours without problems.
Im using MO2 and LOOT. Everytime i check crash raport it showins a lot of BF scripts at the end of raport and i suspect that it causing problems

If you have checked the tread you should have found information about the issue.

Do you have the patch installed?

And it may be anything that makes your game crash. And what crash report? Skyrim dont have any.

Im wondering if there is any support for this mod any longer? When you cast the bf spell on npc to check stats, it shows no sex partners, even if you have had sex a dozen times ejaculating and inflating them. The "Had sex with",  stays blank. I cant get any answers for this problem on either sight. It looks as if no pregnancies are happening also.

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, sixth of year said:

Hide contents

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
hdtHighHeel.esm
Moments of Silence.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
ankoENBBETA3.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
RealisticRoomRental-Basic.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Oblivious Horses.esp
goodbrother.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SL Survival.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
MasculinizedLevelLists.esp
MasculinizedLevelListsDB.esp
MasculinizedLevelListsDG.esp
No Enchant Restrictions.esp
ADS.esp
NARC.esp
FISS.esp
FloraRespawnFix.esp
Dead Body Collision.esp
PyP_Legendary.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
vxnevertalk.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Skyrim 1 Day DeadBody Timer.esp
Skyrim 1 Day Respawn.esp
EternalTorch.esp
Quieter Dungeons and Caves.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
PC Head Tracking - Patch.esp
No Annoying Skeleton Sound.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
PotionAnimatedFix.esp
Critical Hit.esp
potsanimated.esp
hmkLockOn.esp
SwiftPotion.esp
3PCO.esp
Moments of Silence - Dawnguard.esp
Moments of Silence - Dragonborn.esp
Moments of Silence - Vanilla.esp
Serana Vampire Lord Bloodcursed After Cure.esp
TKDodge.esp
HitStop.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
WM_WidgetMod.esp
iHUD.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
CT_AskToShowRoom.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
DifficultArchery_70.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dawnguard.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts.esp
Improved Dragon Shouts - Dragonborn.esp
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp
NoNakedComments.esp
VioLens.esp
no_guard_warning_after_shouts.esp
BreezehomeEnchanter.esp
CRNNx1.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
Cleaner Loading Screen [USLEEP].esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
Bijin AIO.esp
TheAmazingWorldOfBikiniArmor.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Naked Dungeons.esp
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
Shortcuts.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
House Map Markers Legendary.esp
Remove Your.esp
Chaconne.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
Unique Uniques.esp
Faction Crossbows.esp
PerMa Mage Defluffed.esp
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
PerMa Thief Defluffed.esp
PerMa Warrior Defluffed.esp
PerMa_USLEEP master patch.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
skyforge_map_marker.esp
Serana.esp
Valerica.esp
Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
CL BladeofSacrifice.esp
CL Nettlebane.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SIDT - Complete.esp
fFastTravelSpeedMult_4.esp
SeniorsWearVanilla.esp
Vampire Face Fixes.esp
CL EbonyBladeDagger.esp
CL ChillrendV3.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
Mage Outfit Texture Overhaul.esp
RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Sorted.esp
BikiniAscendVolume1.esp
LazyBikiniOutfits.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
FloppySOS.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
HalosHead - Standalone.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
SkyrimSpeeds.esp
SLSO.esp
nhaSimpleSexing.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
PermaZONESLegendaryBalanced.esp
JailRape.esp
SlaveTats.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
PerkusMaximus_SimplyKnock.esp
SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Pre PaMa WAFR Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
Immersive Travel.esp
PatchusMaximus.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
DynDOLOD.esp

Yes, and here's my load order.

And the BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp file. Sometimes when updating they will uncheck

41 minutes ago, sixth of year said:

It's enabled as number 158 in the load order. Also checked to see if it was getting overwritten in Mod organizer, but there seems to be no conflicts. Is there a log that might help? This problem occurs on New Games too.

ScreenshotNoConflict.png.7d138b4ca0d468515532c3f8007557eb.png

What version and did you install the patch?

10 hours ago, sixth of year said:

screenaddon.bmp 7.91 MB · 24 downloads screenmagiceffect.bmp 7.91 MB · 24 downloads

What happened to the BeeingFemale menu text? It's only scrambled for the magic effect and certain add-ons. Everything else is fine.

I'm sorry if this topic has already been posted, I could not find the right search keywords for it.

Reveal hidden contents

screenaddon.bmp

screenmagiceffect.bmp

Found out why my BeeingFemale menu had nordic text. It's because it was patched by Patchus Maximus. Just add BeeingFemale esm and esp to the patcher exclusion list and repatch.

42 minutes ago, sandmanalfa said:

Does this mod work with bodyslide morphs? The same way it worked in fallout 4, where any armor is compatible with pregnancy as long as it has bodyslide files and you enable morphs. Does this work the same way?

Yes you can use the pregnant belly morphs, default it will use the skeleton belly bone

7 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

Yes you can use the pregnant belly morphs, default it will use the skeleton belly bone

So I don't need to install the custom armors? Since I already have a pack that changes the vanilla armors to skimpy UUNP bodyslide armors to fit my shape, and I generated morphs with all of them. I can just install the mod and it's ready to go?