Does anyone know what i would need to edit to exclude certain NPcs from being scanned and given the Beeingfemale spell. Ive tried editing the ESM file and found that the BF_scan has values that determine was gets scanned and who doesnt, but it dididnt seem to work. What do i need to also edit so it can fully work?

Well, I'm having a bit of an issue with the mod. when i started it up in a new game, it runs perfectly fine except.... It no longer has the anal cum chance and it also used to have the option to scale the number of children born from one to six, but now it only lets me scale to one, or choose the "default" which is 3 for maximum number of births. Anyone else have this issue? any advice on how to fix it would be appreciated. I've been trying to solve this bug for  a week now, including many new save.s

37 minutes ago, Mysticgirl said:

Will our children look like the ones in the basic game or can we make them look like the ones in the mods ? (ex : "The kids are alrgiht" or "Dolls- children Overhaul"...).

Only for RS children. If you dont have that installed the children will look like default Potatoe head.

You will find the links on the first page.

I have some question:

- I have many mod use body CBBE but when i see installation guide, they have:

• 7. Download and install DIMONIZED UNP female body
  • 8. Download and install the Belly Version "UNP TBBP.7z" HERE and overwrite your Dimonized UNP Body again (but you will still have the textures - and now you will have the Belly Node, too)

Can I use this mod with body CBBE? I don't need nice body from pregnancy but i like this mod's fuction.

- And this mod have work with female from follower mod? (I see this mod can't work with bandit or none-unique female)

38 minutes ago, Dark-Hole said:

I have some question:

- I have many mod use body CBBE but when i see installation guide, they have:

• 7. Download and install DIMONIZED UNP female body
  • 8. Download and install the Belly Version "UNP TBBP.7z" HERE and overwrite your Dimonized UNP Body again (but you will still have the textures - and now you will have the Belly Node, too)

Can I use this mod with body CBBE? I don't need nice body from pregnancy but i like this mod's fuction.

- And this mod have work with female from follower mod? (I see this mod can't work with bandit or none-unique female)

You can use CBBE you dont need UNP.

And you should not mix them.

Do anyone know if there is one way to have the children not stand still?

So they actually move around as the other children.

Those who are born from NPC:s.

Know this was talked about for one long time ago, but dont remember if it was possible to do anything about it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Soulbringer1 said:

Is the a code for the BF Spell? I made a follower, and it keeps saying that she is missing the beeing female spell. I Checked in the Exedit, and the ID does not work for adding the spell by console command. I figured it out before but it was a long time ago. 

Yea there is codes you can use for testing on the intro page of the mod. Is your follower by any chance not unique?

I know this is vague, but I'm wondering if anyone has had issues with males (or creatures) not coming in the PC but having no problems with NPCs? I use SLSO as well, but I think I've got it configured ok - or at least, it worked this way before. LOL I was able to use that updated DLL file to get the "-1/6" error to go away, but so far it's no dice with the PC. Thoughts??

43 minutes ago, Soulbringer1 said:

Yes I set her as unique and Protected. I have to check the intro page again. i saw some codes but not the BF Spell. Thank You. 

The spell is automatic.

Have you turned on Beeing Female for npc and followers?

My self have run in to issues to followers that have spell protection and some even Ghost.

Some modders use Ghost for the follower to not take damage. Rubbish to set on one follower.

Try the console commands you have on the first page.

Make sure that you click your follower and type

bf:state 1

It can take couple of seconds, but you should get message about that she is ovulating.

1 hour ago, Uncle64 said:

The spell is automatic.

Have you turned on Beeing Female for npc and followers?

My self have run in to issues to followers that have spell protection and some even Ghost.

Some modders use Ghost for the follower to not take damage. Rubbish to set on one follower.

Try the console commands you have on the first page.

Make sure that you click your follower and type

bf:state 1

It can take couple of seconds, but you should get message about that she is ovulating.

Thanks ..  I made a Female Giant Pregnant Using addspell XXXXXX. In a previous playthru. She produced a Nord Child. lol  I will try this for my follower.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Swe-DivX said:

I did and thats what I get

18 Mar 10:58:01 Skyrim has failed to allocate memory! Possibly running out of memory. Size / alignment of object being allocated was -1127431828 / 0. Some things you can try:
1. Make sure ReduceSystemMemoryUsage=true is set in enblocal.ini - if you don't have ENB then install ENBoost and enable this option.
2. Try set AlignHeapAllocate=0 in CrashFixPlugin.ini - if you get additional crashes then put back to 1.
3. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then close the menu from time to time to free memory.
4. Enable CustomMemoryBlock in CrashFixPlugin.ini to reduce memory fragmentation.
5. If it's during ShowRaceMenu then disable UseOSAllocators=1 and re-enable after character creation is completed.

I have all those things active

So how do I get rid of this mod?